Charts created in Excel 2003 are not showing up in excel 2007

I have several charts that are displayed as their on worksheets in excel 03
but don't show up in excel 07 how can i fix it so that these charts will
display?
0
RLang07 (1)

"RLang07" wrote:

> I have several charts that are displayed as their on worksheets in excel 03
> but don't show up in excel 07 how can i fix it so that these charts will
> display?

I had this exact problem when I upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 on my
Vista (Home Premium) system. I couldn't work out what the problem was and had
given up trying to solve it...  However, I somehow managed to fix it whilst
trying to fix something else! As far as I can tell, the only thing I did
between reboots was to check that all the services were set to the default
Vista settings (as shown at
http://www.blackviper.com/WinVista/servicecfg.htm) and then the charts
appeared as expected.

This also managed to fix the problem I was having with the automatic update
program which was attempting and failing to install the same updates every
time my computer rebooted. I have no idea if these two problems were related
though.

I hope this is of some help in solving your problem.

dgc
0
dgc (2)

Creating connecting arrows for process flow charts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is it possible to create connecting arrows which snap between process flow chart boxes such that when you drag the boxes afterwards the arrows will stay connected with the boxes? Unfortunately [?] Word got the short end of the stick with the new graphics engine � probably due to time constraints. Apparently it isn't something that can be resolved by an update... At least it hasn't been so far. If the SmartArt Graphics won't provide what you need create your flow chart in either Excel or PowerPoint...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

"View Image Slide Show"

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails