Charts appear snowy (e.g., tv) unless clicked on. Memory issue?

Working with a very large workbook, and charts on the page appear snowy (like
a tv on the wrong channel).  When I click on the chart however, the snow
disappears and the chart becomes visible.

Is this a memory issue?  Any quick fixes?

Thanks

Hi,

If your chartobject appears as a gray box until selected then try then
menu Tools > Options. On the View Tab make sure Show All in the Objects
section is selected.

Cheers
Andy

--