Chart User Template Error Bars Reference

When I create a user template as a type of chart it ends up that the
reference for the error bar carries over.  So whatever graph the template is
copied from (say graph/chart 1) those are the error bars saved in the
template.  So if I use the template to create a new graph I end up with the
values for error bars in graph 1.  It would be nice if the reference held and
not the values, since the set up is the same for all the graphs.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=78cfacd7-a8fc-4ca3-8581-abaffca07445&dg=microsoft.public.excel.charting
0
ainsliek (2)

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

customizing quote merge template

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Freeze Excel Spreadsheet till template open first then spreadsheet
Hi, When I export the data from Access 2002 to excel spreadsheet after select excel templates. I couldn't open the spreadsheet until i open the template and then closed the template. I open the spreadsheet where i get the data from Access 2002. It works. Here is the area that I have trouble with. 'Hide warnings on the spreadsheet ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = False 'Save the workbook ExcellApplication.ActiveWorkbook.Save 'Turn spreadsheet warnings back on ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = True 'Make it visible ExcellApplication.V...

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

Error in Outlook Today

Disabled User Issues
Source: MSExchangeIS EventID: 9548 Disabled user does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. The problem is, the user account in AD is long gone. Actually, the whole OU where the accounts existed is also long gone. Any way to fix this. All the KB articles seem to be based on the fact that the account still exists. Thanks! Find the 'NoMAS' utility from Microsoft and run it. It will clear these warning messages up. "jspanitz" wrote: > Source: MSExchangeIS > EventID: 9548 &g...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Shortcut to other user's folders
At our office we view other user's folders by: File:Open:Other user's folder... Is there a way to make a shortcut in the "Outlook Shortcuts" pane on the left to one or more of these user's folders? Thanks! Edit: This is in Outlook 2000 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ bump, nobody? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ht...

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

I can't create and delete users.
Hi, i have a Dynamics CRM Workgruop Sever 4.0 (for partners) in a server of my company, had had problems with product registration and Leon Tribe tell me the solution. Now the problem is that I want to create more users and the options do not appear, not create and not delete, only print and export to excel with my account and the administrator account. I would appreciate someone explain to me what happens. Thank's __________ Informaci�n de ESET Smart Security, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 5362 (20100813) __________ ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje. http://w...

automaticaly create a variable sized table from user input
Hi, How can I user data input to a cell by a user to create a table with that number of rows. eg. User enters 1024 in B2 165 in B3 12.5 in B4 A10 would contain 1, B10 would contain =B3+(A10*$B$4) A11 would contain 2, B11 would contain =B3+(A11*$B$4) etc to 1024 The user entered number in B2 could be any whole number between 1 and 1024 Thanks, Iain I could make this better but other things to do right now so try this. Uncomment the last line to remove the formula and just leave the values. Sub makeformula() Range("a10") = 1 Range("b10").Formula = "=B3+(A10*$B$4)...

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

80070005 error #2