Chart, series delete event over context menue

Hi,

I want catch the delete event  from a series.
Is this possible over subclassing or another solution ???

Thank you.

b.regards,
dryman
0
kuru (2)

Chart of Accounts for Events Management
Dear All, - Can any body provide me with best practice structure for Chart of Accounts Events Management for Racing Circuit? And my concern the profit & loss account structure for cost & profit center. - Can I have my departments, events, etc. cost / profit center outside my chart of accounts? If yes where I will store those account since I want them mandatory if they are outside my chart of account. And what you suggest to keep them in my chart of accounts or outside it. Regards You can use any standard Chart of Accounts. The few accounts that are industry specific can b...

Org Charts?? Please help
Can anyone please help me with org charts? I need to create one that has from president down how do I create one that fits tons of people?? thank you so much.. I could use the help with either visio or powerpoint, if visio how do I transfer to powerpoint..if anyone can give me some examples that would be awesome, ive never done done :( -- 2 Hi, you can insert Orgcharts in PPT 2003 via Insert menu -> Picture-> Orgchart or in 2007 via insert tab->Illustrations group->Hierachy... all shapes/labels will be resized in accordance to the number of shapes to keep every...

Line Chart values appearing at wrong place
Hi, I have some values as below. The max scale is 10. But values for H, G are showing at point 10, though the values are 2.4 & 0.3 etc. What is the problem. Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep A 0.7 0.7 0.7 0.7 0.7 0.7 B 0.4 0.4 0.4 0.4 0.4 0.4 C 0.0 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 D 4.4 4.4 4.4 4.6 4.6 4.6 E 0.2 0.2 0.2 0.0 0.0 0.0 F 2.0 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 G 0.0 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 H 2.4 2.4 2.4 2.4 2.4 2.4 It seems to be working for me. My data range is =Sheet1!$A$1:$G$9 and the series is organized in rows. For each series the name is in column A and the values are in columns B through G. The Category (X)...

Multiple line charts on the same graph
Let's say that I have 10 columns of data. Column A represents "origination" dates and Column B represents "total revenue" for those dates in Column A. Column C represents other origination dates and Column D represents total revenue for each of those dates in Column C. Etc for Columns E/F, G/H, and I/J. I know how to create a Line Graph for A/B. But how do I create FIVE lines (graphs), each representing A/B, C/D, E/F, G/H, and I/J, respectively, and all appearing on the SAME chart? Thanks! Use a scatter XY chart with lines and setup your data like this (sh...

Dynamic chart update
Is it possable to have a Dynamic scatter chart start clean at the first day of the month, these are to be charts that when printed only show the current month, so with the start of the month it's to be a blank chart, if able to do it how do we go about it. Thanks Assuming the dates are in say B1:AF1, and the data is in B2:AF2, create a dynamic named range of say rngData and a RefersTo of =OFFSET(Sheet1!$B$2,,,1,MAX(IF((YEAR(Sheet1!$B$1:$AF$1)=YEAR(TODAY()))*(MONTH(Sheet1!$B$1:$AF$1)=MONTH(TODAY()))*(DAY(Sheet1!$B$1:$AF$1)<=DAY(TODAY())),COLUMN(Sheet1!$B$1:$AF$1)))-1) and a simil...

E-mail auto deleting
In our office one of the users has a problem with Outlook choosing someone (usually from the corporate address book) and deleting their e-mails automatically. It acts just like she'd set up a rule to delete the e-mail, but I cannot locate anything she has done wrong. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Office on her workstation. It didn't change anything. She's using Outlook XP and we have an Exchange server 5.5. HELP! ...

Excel 2007 texture fill of chart data series columns
I need a way to use fill type to distinguish columns in a column chart for a black and white publication. Ideally, this would be the traditional horizontal, vertical or diagonal stripes or dots or checks. The only fill options I seem to get in 2007 Excel are shading, colors, or "textures", none of which really fulfill my needs. Is there any way to access the traditional stripes or dots from previous versions of Excel? Hi, The UI for that feature was removed in xl2007 but this addin provides a method of doing pattern fills. http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm ...

Pie Chart #4
Help!! I can't remember how to do a Pie Chart!! Select the range of data, click on the Chart Wizard button (or choose Chart from the Insert menu), and in step one, choose a Pie chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ MJ wrote: > Help!! > > I can't remember how to do a Pie Chart!! > ...

Chart Lines
I set up my chart and it added vertical lines to my data. I removed the lines but it also removed the horizontal line at the bottom of my chart. This is not appealing to the eye. Is there some way to add back the horizontal line at the "0" (bottom) of my chart but I DO NOT want the vertical lines below the axis. Thanks Yr post is a bit confusing to me so I hope the following answer helps. From what you say I think the vertical lines you refer to are likely the so-called tick marks. Right-click the x-axis and choose Format Axis. On the pattrens tab, select the line to the...

Deleting a Trendline
I know how to delete a Trendline. I had a series that had a trendline. I deleted the series, and the trendline was deleted from the chart but not from the legend of the chart. How can I get the legend of the chart to clean up? Through testing, I have determined that you must remove the trendline first before you delete the series. I have deleted the legend and recreated it and the trendline for the deleted series is still there. Any ideas? When you delete a trendline with DEL key, its legend disappears automatically When you delete a series, any trendline (and its legend) automa...

2000
It's a minor thing, but I would really appreciate your help. I was recently upgraded from NT to 2000. Now, whenever an email enters or is deleted from the main panel there is an animated slide of all the other emails listed. This slide is painfully slow, and I find that once it has started my system will hold up processing any other request (like if I clicked to switch windows, it will stay in outlook until the slide is done, then switch). I have researched the knowledge base, and I see nothing there. I have turned off every animation selection I can find, but the behavior co...

Mail folders are disappearing without being deleted.
Folders from both "Favorites" and "All Mail Folders" are disappearing and cannot be found anywhere. They are not being deleted. There one day, gone the next, along with all of the emails contained therein. Running Outlook 2003, SP3. Does anyone have a fix? My IT department thinks I am doing something wrong! Do they recover automatically as well? Which mail account type are you using? If Exchange, do they still show in Outlook Web Access (OWA)? If so, it sounds like your ost-file holds a corruption. Rename it to .old when Outlook is closed and have Outloo...

Can't Find Delete when Adding to Blocked Senders Option
Here is my situation. I often add senders to the blocked senders using the toolbar button that I have on my toolbar. I remember in the past being able to click that button and the individual message would not go to the junk mail folder but would automatically be deleted for me. There is some check box or option for this somewhere in OL2007 but I cannot find it. Where is that option? That was never an Outlook option. What add-ins did you have installed = previously? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited ma...

Custom colors on network chart
Excel 2000 In a workbook,I have a combination chart - having three series as area series with a custom color. There are also line series plotting over the area series. The area series colors were set using Tools>Options>Color, Select the color (from the palette), Modify, Custom, then the color was created. Works fine in the workbook chart. However, this chart has now become part of a PowerPoint slide show on a network, where, the custom color of the workbook does not carry over to the network users. Is there a way to program the custom colors to carry over to the network s...

Deleting online money information?
I am new to ms money 2005 and after installing it I made a bunch of errors.it is way to difficult trying reconcile and fix the problems. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled, but everytime I go to setup after the new install all my old info gets downloaded from the ms money website and puts me back to square one. I don't want to start a whole new account. I rather just delete this one and start fresh. I went to the money home page but I don't see anywhere you can access your personal info. That is kind scary to think that they can store all your personal data and you can...

CTreeCtrl: Event that indicates that the status of a checkbox has changed
Hi, I have a tree control created with the TVS_CHECKBOXES property. I want to do some processing when the status of one of the checkboxes in the tree changes. Since I couldn't find a notification message that indicates this change, I used the NM_CLICK message with little more than hope. What I found is that this message is sent before the status of the checkbox actually changes, so I'm only one step behind in my quest. So I have the following questions: 1. Is there a message that is sent after the status of the checkbox changes? 2. If I continue using MN_CLICK, is there a way to wait ...

Excel found unreadable content in 'stock.chart.object.xlsm'
When I create a secondary axis [because I want to overlay a moving average on the bars] and save the workbook the chart is unrecoverable when I try to reload the workbook later. I get a message saying "Excel found unreadable content in 'stock.chart.object.xlsm'. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook?" When I reply 'yes' the spreadsheet is displayed without the chart. A 'no' reply loses the entire workbook. I have tested it enough in various ways to feel confident that it is probably the secondary axis addition that is the problem. Any su...

Pasting Excel charts into Word
Whenever I paste Excel charts into Word, the fonts end up looking terrible. Is there an easy solution? Pasting as a picture does not work. The only thing that does work is right clicking on the chart while in Word, selecting "Edit Picture", then fixing the text that has changed position and direction. But then my chart is no longer a simple picture. Help! How are you pasting it? I have no problem using the Word Insert Object command. 1 - In Excel, have the chart saved in its own separate .xls file, no other worksheets. 2 - In Word, choose Insert>Object. 3 - Click on the Cre...

Pasting an excel chart with fill effects into word (both 2002 SP-2 versions)
I am having problems copying/pasting excel charts into a word document. The problem is this. I copy an excel chart to the clipboard. I then open the word document and paste the contents of the clipboard into the word document. I use "Edit - Paste Special - Bitmap" This pastes the excel chart into a table cell in the word document (which I manually resize at a later time), but the problem is that I lose all of the color attributes (the chart converts from color to black&white). Why can't I paste a color object into word? I noticed that if I return to the excel ...

Mail delete date
Can I sort the items in delete folder in deleted date? I don't think you can. I'm not sure if deleted date is a field Outlook maintains. "Lok Tak Cheong" <tc.lok@adckrone.com> wrote in message news:uMvGfxPkFHA.2484@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Can I sort the items in delete folder in deleted date? Yes you can. �f you add "modified" column and you didn't change item then deleted you can sort item in modified date (~deleted date). Evren Arslan "Lok Tak Cheong" <tc.lok@adckrone.com> wrote in message news:uMvGfxPkFHA.2484@TK2MSF...

Customize Menu
I am trying to create a new custom menu in excel 97. Every time I close the program the menu disappears. Any help appreciated. Thank You Do you save it? "Nathan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ed301c40086$ee514e20$a601280a@phx.gbl... : I am trying to create a new custom menu in excel 97. Every : time I close the program the menu disappears. Any help : appreciated. : : Thank You : Where do I save this? I saved the sheet I was working on while I did it. >-----Original Message----- >Do you save it? > >"Nathan" <anony...

How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?
Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help! Try this: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/clean_up_your_worksheet_in_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "jalene" <jalene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5343EABA-64EF-4D50-A80B-A4C1196A6791@microsoft.com... > Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. > I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know ...

View Menu is invisible
Hi, My Excel does not show "View" on the Menu Bar. Can somebody help me in making my Excel's View Menu visible. Regards, Ajay Varshney Tools|customize|Select worksheet menu bar click Reset This will reset any of your customized changes to the worksheet menu bar. Ajay wrote: > > Hi, > > My Excel does not show "View" on the Menu Bar. Can somebody help me in > making my Excel's View Menu visible. > > Regards, > Ajay Varshney -- Dave Peterson On Dec 18, 6:27=A0pm, Dave Peterson <peter...@verizonXSPAM.net> wrote: > Tools|cust...

Freeze at "Optimizing Font Menu..." for all Office apps
As of yesterday, all Office 2004 apps freeze at "Optimizing Font Menu Performance". I can open all Microsoft Office X apps, so I am not sure what the problem is. I tried trashing all prefs, zapping PRAM, even trashing the whole Microsoft Office 2004 folder and reinstalling...no luck. While I can open all documents using Microsoft Office X, I did pay for Office 2004 and would like to be able to use it...as of now I cannot. Office 2004 is more sensitive to corruption than Office X. Since it freezes on fonts, you should probably test your fonts by doing a bubble search--remove half ...