Chart Displays in reverse order

Hi I have a chart with 2 axes and several plots of data.   I am looking at
5min time intervals and have the data in the sheet from the most current in
in row 8 to the oldest data in row 71.  My chart however displays all the
data in reverse order including the chart labels.  If I reverse the lables it
does not change the data displaying in reverse.  Any thoughts?

ok I had to change both axis to reverse... sorry!

"John" wrote:

> Hi I have a chart with 2 axes and several plots of data.   I am looking at
> 5min time intervals and have the data in the sheet from the most current in
> in row 8 to the oldest data in row 71.  My chart however displays all the
> data in reverse order including the chart labels.  If I reverse the lables it
> does not change the data displaying in reverse.  Any thoughts?

Bar chart with a Percentage
I have a bar chart that has 4 vertical bars. On the 2nd and 4th bar I'd like to list the percentage it is of the 1st and 3rd bar, respectively. I already have labeled each bar with its numerical value and data name. Can I do this? If so, how? I've tried for about 2 hours now. Thanks in advance for any help! >-----Original Message----- >I have a bar chart that has 4 vertical bars. On the 2nd >and 4th bar I'd like to list the percentage it is of the >1st and 3rd bar, respectively. I already have labeled >each bar with its numerical value and data name....

Pie Charts #8
I am building a pie chart via code. As soon as I apply data labels, the plot area resizes to accomodate the labels. Can I prevent this? I've tried using the plotarea.height/width, etc. properties, but it doesn't seem to help. I have turned off font autoscaling. Is there a similar property for the plot area? Hi, Does this macro help? Sub PieLabels() Dim sngLeft As Single Dim sngTop As Single Dim sngWidth As Single Dim sngHeight As Single With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Chart With .PlotArea sngLeft = .Left sngTop = .Top ...

Display Quote Number on Order
Hello, I am trying to display the field named quotenumber on the Order form. I see that there is already a field mapped from Quote.quotenumber to SalesOrder.quoteidname. However, when I go into system customization, I cannot choose to view the quoteidname field in the form. Is this a bug or by design? By design. When the quoteid field is added to the screen, it will actually show the name of the quote. That's about the closest you will be able to get in terms of displaying data from the Quote. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- --------------------...

MRP
Most of the sub-assemblies in our BOMs are set as phantoms. For MRP purposes, should the order policy in Item Resource Planning be set to Lot-for-Lot so these phantom sub-assemblies will be exploded during MRP (assuming demand for a parent item), or does it matter? Will they be exploded regardless of the order policy? Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef ------=_NextPart_0001_29F8CC07 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jim, This is Angela; I'd be happy to help you with your question today with MRP. MRP looks at the individual components of the phantom and not the p...

Conditional Formatting of Bar Charts
I've got a bar chart in an Excel 2007 worksheet that needs to have bars colored conditionally. I can do this manually -- by clicking on the Chart Format ribbon, then clicking on the bar, and then clicking the "Fill Color" icon on the ribbon. But surely there's a way to automate this?! The Conditional Formatting feature is not available for charts. When I try to use the Macro Recorder, this step simply doesn't get recorded. I've spent a great deal of time with VBA, trying to find a chart bar object of some kind with a Fill.BackColor property. I can't fi...

Change default sort order
Every object in my Navigation Pane is sorted 'Ascending.' This seems to be the default setting. I want to sort 'Descending' (on date created or modified) in order to bring the most recent object to the top of the Navigation Pane for tables, forms, queries and reports. I can't find anywhere in Access Option a place to make this change. Is this possible? How? VBA code? Ed This is a report forum so I can only assume you want to set the sorting of records in a report. Do this using the Sorting and Grouping dialog. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "OldManEd&...

is it possible to build a chart with clustered stacked columns ?
is it possible to build a chart with clustered stacked columns ? If you stagger your data, you can create side-by-side stacked columns. Bernard Liengme has an example and instructions on his site: http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm and Jon Peltier has links to other sites with information: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Fabio Battagion wrote: > is it possible to build a chart with clustered stacked columns ? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

how to set up 12 name x 12name chart
i have to make a chart for the darts team with 12peoples name and everyone plays each other in a round robin style format What is the purpose of the chart? What will it show? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <31B46F99-8084-4F11-8336-33E27E530C47@microsoft.com>, steve@discussions.microsoft.com says... > i have to make a chart for the darts team with 12peoples name and everyone > plays each other in a round robin style format > I've seen something like this ...

adding number only if CDN is displayed in next cell
I have a list of sales for Canadian and US Customers. I marked in the column besides the sales amount if it is CDN or US. How can I add the CDN or the US Sales only. Thanks for your help. Use SUMIF() See HELP for details -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "ED" <ED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B61595A-17DD-4254-A46F-A8D26BF0D9AB@microsoft.com... >I have a list of sales for Canadian and US Customers. I marked in the >column > besides the sales amount if it is CDN or US. > > How can I add the CDN or the US Sales only. > > Thanks for y...

Manage quotes, orders and invoices between suppliers and customers
I am studying the implementation of CRM 3.0 in the company where I work. I encounter a problem concerning the treatment of the quotes, orders and invoices between customers and suppliers; here an example: The company sells computer equipments and Operate with several suppliers. To provide a quote to a customer it receives several quotes of the various suppliers and thus a customer quote can be generated starting from several suppliers quotes (in the same way for the orders and the invoices). What interests me is to be able to mention that a quote X (received from a customer) is based o...

Purchase Order Receivings Report
Can someone point me to a report in Great Plains V9, that will list all Purchase Order receivings for a date range? I only want to see the receiving (shipments) and not the inoivce matching transactions Thanks! -- Doug There are Receivings Line Items and Receiving Transactions SmartList objects. Not the same as a report but will show you the data you are looking for restricted by date. I also didn't find a report that would only list Receivings Transactions as you describe other than Backordered Item Received, Received but not Invoiced, etc. You could easily create a Crystal Rep...

Bar Charts in Excel
I am creating basic bar charts in excel and only a few of my data labels on the x axis are displaying. There is plenty of room between the tick marks, but it is just picking up some of the data from the worksheet. Hi, Assuming you chart is referencing all of the required data check the setting of the x axis scale 'Number of Categories between tick mark labels' is 1. Double click the x axis to bring up the format dialog. The setting is on the Scale tab. Cheers Andy Sam wrote: > I am creating basic bar charts in excel and only a few of my data labels on > the x axis are ...

how do i display the sort arrows in column headers in access 2007
I can't seem to find where I can turn on the sort arrows in table column headers. Any advice? Where are the column headers? In a table, query, form - data sheet - other? Some where else? Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "KenBob2" <KenBob2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5280AF5F-F673-48D4-8C31-0051BF53A3F4@microsoft.com... >I can't seem to find where I can turn on the sort arrows in table column > headers. Any advice? I think it's: - office button (that upper left button) - access o...

Look Up and Display set data
I have an annual leave Tracker / Sickness / Training spreadsheet. On each day if a member of staff is Sick S is entered if on annual leave (holiday) H is entered and T for training. What I would like to do is add a function to display set data. For Example in Column A I have the names of all staff. Column B their managers name then in the other columns C, D, E etc I have dates of the year. Is there a way I can display for example / create a page where I can ask Excel to display say for example activity for a member of staff in S (Sickness) state, or all details. Or for example can I run ...

relationship to order product entity
hi i'm new to dynamics crm. i want to create many to one relationship from incident(support) entity to order product entity. it seems that it is not possible to do it from dynamics customize tool. i want to select order product instead of product on incident screen. is there any way? thnks in advance. motoc ...

Outlook displays offline icon, but really online.
So i am connected to a server, not using cached mode. When i open outlook it connects and shows that im online in the status bar, but in the task bar it displays the offline icon. How can fix it? The last thing I remember doing before this problem began is switching to cached mode to test spam filter. I switch offline, then back to online but the icon did not change back. nm fixed it ...

Custum Cell Format
I have an array formula which automatically summarizes all available values of a certain column, in ascending order. The summary is fixed to a maximum of 8 cells and in many cases it uses less than the available 8 columns. Is it possible to format the cells by showing a 0 when the result/cell is empty In other cells in the sheet the cells show empty instead of a zero by using the custom format of 0;-0;"" Now I want an empty cell to show 0 Thanks, W -- willemeulen Blink1 *Willem van der Meulen* BSc Soil & Water Eng (Netherlands) ----------------------------------------...

Showing orders with a certain value of a bit field?
I've included a custom field on the order form. It's a bit field with the values YES and NO. The default value is NO. Our employees use this field to tell the system, if an order has been complete and is ready for invoicing. (We do not want to use the system possibility of completing an order). I've made a custom view of orders, where the view criteria is, that the value of this bit field is NO. And another view where the view criteria is, that the value is YES. However, when I select these views, I cannot see any orders. Could someone please explain, what I'm doing wr...

Is there any way to stop chart imagery from scaling randomly?
Excel charts have this tendency to change size in a random way, an I need to figure out how this can be prevented, either programmatically, or through use of object options that I have somehow missed. Example: Pie chart. Clicking on it to access some of the settings can, even if nothing is changed, cause the pies to change their size, usually smaller. This is especially true if some setting IS changed, and even more so if the chart in question is accessed as an object placed within Word. When I say "change size", I mean the imagery, not the size of the bounding box containing the ...

Charting only the dates shown
I am using Excel 2007 and have a chart of dates and accompanying data. Excel is being very nice and adding in all the missing dates for me. I do not want it to do this. How can I tell Excel to just plot the data that it sees thankyouverymuch? Basically I am plotting a burndown chart and am excluding weekends because no work is done at that time. Excel adds in the weekend dates. Right click the axis, choose Format. Find where there are the three choices for axis type: Automatic, Text, and Date. Change to Text and Excel will no longer try to make a complete set of dates. - Jon ------- J...

Excel 2007
In Excel 2002 I built a simple line chart with 3 series, date bottom axis - the source date table was a huge worksheet of 1000 lines and 30 columns, but and my chart used 3 contiguous columns plus a non-contiguous date column. To update the chart daily, i simply added the new line to the worksheet, extended my selection box to cover that line and the chart was done. I had set up legend titles that were not the same as the related column titles. Now that I have converted to Excel 2007, none of this works - when I try to update the series data, the chart melts into one line and I lose ...

Stat Testing and Charts
Does anyone know if there is a way to stat test an Excel Bar Chart and have it put the letter markers on the graph next to the bar chart value? My friend and I are trying to do this, but the only way we can come up with is to determine in pixels about where it should be and put a text box in with the appropriate letters. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Get Rob Bovey's XY Chartlabeler from www.appspro.com and use it to label the bar chart with specified cell contents. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-i...

Problems with stacked bar charts
A coworker put together a work book for reporting. All I have to do is enter figures in 3 or 4 fields on one sheet and the bar chart is supposed to pop up on the second sheet. We are tracking several programs and each program has a data input page and then the "pretty" chart page. On some of the charts, they come out just fine. But there are 2 (and 1/2 of a 3rd - it's only a little bit wrong) charts that are showing the total amount in 1 color instead of the 3-4 colors that it should be showing. I would like to think that I am exceedingly proficient in Excel (and, tru...

display array in a frame wnd
Hi, I am using opencv wich is an image processing lib. I would like to display in a CFrameWnd, images represented by an array.(IplImage format) pImg is the IplImage* I have some difficulties to display the array. First , I create CFramWnd, CFrameWnd* pw ; pw = new CFrameWnd() ; pw->Create("NULL,"test") ; pw->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW) ; I get the window. then //Initialize the BMP display buffer BITMAPINFO* bmi; BITMAPINFOHEADER* bmih; RGBQUAD* palette; unsigned int buffer[sizeof(BITMAPINFOHEADER) + sizeof(RGBQUAD)*256]; bmi = (BITMAPINFO*)buffer; ...

ShellExecute to display windows property dialog
Hi EveryBody, This group has helped earlier to solve my problems and I hope I may get some help this time as well. I want to dispaly the windows property dialog for files through my application developed using VC6.0. I am using the function ShellExecuteEx with the "properties" verb to display the dialog. However, I am facing a problem while displaying the dialog for .tiff files on Win98/WinME systems. I tried putting the thing in a separate thread as I read somewhere that ot may help, but no success. I tired using the function ShellExecute, but it does not display the dialog. Can a...