Chart Data Source

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

How do I get the data source of a chart and put it in a varable with VBA code?

Thanks

Trev B
--
Trev B

Excel 2007 Chart VBA
Get source range from chart.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mozmw2mmnrk/12_16_09.xlsm
0
Herbert

My charts are red
Why are my charts red? I thought it was my color printer, but I changed the cartridge. On print preview the charts, title, axis titles and everything else is red. How can I change it all back to black? Thanks, Sam ...

Mass Data Entry for a Junction Table
On my Junction table we track the employee and what education offerings they have attended. We have found that we have multiple employees attending the same offerings on the same day. (makes sense, if a class is offered one day you will about 20-30 people in that class) Is there any way to simplify the data entry process. Right now on the form the person doing data entry selects the employee, the education offering and the date. This has to be done for each attendee. What would be great would be to create a form that allows you to select a course and a date, and then select mult...

Data Type mismatch error 3464 in Dlookup
Here is the code: Private Sub id_Part_AfterUpdate() strFilter = "pm_Part = " & Me!id_Part Me!id_Unit = DLookup("pm_Retail", "Parts", strFilter) End Sub Hi. I am getting error 3464 Data Type mismatch when I run this code. The field id_Unit is on the form and is of the type Currency. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table and is of the type Currency. The field id_Part is on the form. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table. This seems simple enough but I can't figure out what the type mismatch is. I would appreciate any sugges...

CListCtrl with owner data and tooltip missing problem
I've a CListView derived class with owner data style and report view. My tooltip gets displayed and then overdrawn repeatedly. Traces in my lvn_getdispinfo and ttn_needtext handlers get called repeatedly. Are there known problems with tooltips and owner data? Any Ideas? Thanks, Jeff F ...

OWA public folder data does not match actual data
Viewing a public folder calendar through OWA does not match the contents when viewing it through Outlook 2002 or 2003. If I change an existing appointment or add a new appointment, the data shows up but random existing data does not show up in OWA. Running EX2K3 SP2 on Windows 2K3 SP1 Thanks, Brian How many public folder servers do you have? Are they perhaps looking at different replicas? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "B.E. Jorgenson" <jorgenson.b@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163007900.164594.135120@h48g...

Removing $ symbol from imorted data
When I import information from the web eg stock prices etc, some of it comes as $4.25 instead of 4.25. I cannot manipulate the data in this format and I have tried the Format - Cells - Number - Currency - None option but it does not work. Help apppreciated. Thanks Ricardo Try this: =VALUE(MID(A2,2,50)) Andy "Ricardo" <richwhiteoak@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2a48e01c39233$a9941ef0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I import information from the web eg stock prices > etc, some of it comes as $4.25 instead of 4.25. I cannot > manipulate the data in this format and ...

Merging excel office data into a publisher office project(Australi
Having problems when I get to the point in the merge wizard "catalog merge template", with the DOB format to be entered into the membership card that I have made in Publisher. It reverts back to American date format. Could the problem be in the edit record section? All seems to be okay till then. I have checked the regional settings etc., all okay. When I have finished template of merge & highlighted the DOB field gone to language on tool bar and set language it still doesn't work then preview, it has reverted to American. ...

Array of User define data.
I want to use a typed data of array. Type myType X As Long Y As Long End Type Dim myMatrix(20)(20) As myType But above code is wrong. How to that right VBA coding? Another question. Can I use a Variant array such as dim myVar as Long = 20 Dim myMatrix(myVar) As myType Thanks... I think this is what you mean Dim myarray() As myType ReDim myarray(1 To 20) myarray(1).X = 1 myarray(1).Y = 3 Const cLen As Long = 20 Dim myArray2(cLen) As myType myArray2(20).X = 1 myarray(20).Y = 2 -- HTH Bob Phillips "Cactus [������]" <a@b.com> wrote in mes...

External Data and Sheet Protection
I have a sheet that runs automatic external web and database queries...I need to protect the sheet from user changes but when I do the automatic updates are not permitted either. Is there a way to permit auto updates and prevent user changes a the same time? THANKS. Untested: Maybe you could have your query put its data in another sheet (hidden, but unprotected). Then use formulas to return the values to the user's worksheet. nbs wrote: > > I have a sheet that runs automatic external web and > database queries...I need to protect the sheet from user > changes but w...

Column Header that moves with Data?
Does anyone know if it is possible, and if so how to have a colum header move with the data? I have a sheet with a ton of data and the list is growing, I would lik to see the column header "float" with the list instead of having t scroll to the top and check it out. thanks for all help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi if i'm understanding correctly - click in cell A2 and choose windows / freeze panes to undo it choose window / unfreeze panes Cheers JulieD "wendellarina >" <<wendellarina.19p7jr@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in mess...

Exporting the chart automatically
I am exporting charts from my spreadsheets to folders with html pages so people can browse the charts. The HTML code refrences the pre set locations. I can make a button press automate the creation, exporting etc but I cant run it without going into the spreadsheet. The reason I dont want to is because I dont want certain people to be able to run the update because it needs to be run at an exact time. If I could automate it somehow it would always be perfect and so I could forget about it and the charts would be created and updated themselves. Thanks for any suggestion. Rob ...

Excel Charting (help)
Hi everyone, Can anyone help? I am having difficutly chart what I thought would be easy..:-) I have 500 rows of dates in one column. (there is lots of other information-data on the sheet). I want to plot a line graph with the Dates on the X and NUMBER OF DATES (ie counta) on the Y axis... The only way I know how to do this is to place a number 1 to 500 in the respective cell next to the date... and then plot it.... is there a better way?? Excel 97 & NT :-( Hi Steve, From your message it appears the data in the column of interest has many repeat values. Do you know the unique ...

Charts change the place
Hi I have some files created in Excel 2003 but when I open them in Excel 2007 many of the charts change thier place. Once I set the place and save the file and again when I open the file I face the same situation. Is there a solution of this? Avi ...

Why does my data disappear?
I make the chart, then start refining (putting the date scale on the left, etc) and the data disappears. I do a right-click, click on Source Data, make the necessary motions, and I still have no data. What am I doing wrong? ...

How do I import data from RightFax into an Excel spreadsheet?
I am trying to import data from RightFax into Excel. Any ideas? Thank-you! What is rightFax and can you save the file in RightFax as a text file? Then you can import that text file. Otherwise, send me the file and I will see if I can create a code to import it. See my Excel demos at http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway - -Mark "Barbie" wrote: > I am trying to import data from RightFax into Excel. Any ideas? > > Thank-you! ...

Smartlist is returning data from wrong company view
I created a Sql view in a company database and then created a Smartlist. I then copied and pasted the select statement from that view to my other companies and named the view the same. When I execute within Sql, I get accurate data for each company. When I run my Smartlist, the data returned is from the original company no matter what company I am logged in to. In Smartlist Builder, I tried checkmarking "use company database" but it doesn't save. This is 9.0 w/SP3 and I am logged in as 'sa' Hi Mes, When you go into each of the companies for the first time with t...

backup of database with multiple backend data bases
I want to add a button to the main form that backs up 1 (ONLY) of 2 linked databases... It's a bit of an odd condition: the way the project has been set up, it is linked to 2 backend databases; fortunately, all of the tables in one mdb are prefixed [tbeTableName], and in the other: [tboTableName] I only want to backup those tables from the backend mdb [tbe...]; those tables associted with the [tbo...] mdb do not need to be backed-up, nor do those in the front end mdb I am at a complete loss as to where to start, and ANY direction would be greatly appreciated. than...

Replicating Chart Apperance with Macro
Hi. I've written a macro to help me at work. Basically it mass produces charts and pastes them into Word. The problem I'm having is that I can't exactly replicate the manually created chart apperance - mainly due to the resizing that is need to insert the document into word (legend and chart area size). If you have any tips or advice it would be most appreciated. Thanks for your help. Bryan Bryan - You should record macros for all the pieces of your procedure. Somewhere you must resize the chart manually: see what the syntax and sizes are in the recorded code. Record w...

total is sum of stacked charts
I have stacked charts that show the total as 50% of the stack ... I want the stack to be the components?? what am I doing wrong?? Do you have a total series? Then it's the large bar stacked on all the rest. It is then the top 50% of the total total, because the other series make up the bottom 50%. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Leo wrote: > I have stacked charts that show the total as 50% of the stack ... I want the > stack to be the components?? what am I doing wrong?? ...

Data migration from ACT! 10 to CRM 4.0 (hosted)
Hi, Does Data Migration Manager support the above? We need to migrate accounts, contacts and related history and activities from ACT! 10 to CRM 4.0 (which will be partner hosted). Thanks. The Data Migration Manager provides out of box maps for ACT 6. But it should be able to migrate records from ACT 10 too. you need to create/update maps for the entities you need to migrate. One good option may be to start with ACT 6 map and add mappings if there is any unmapped entity/attribute. Thanks, Koushik "The Office Guy" <TheOfficeGuy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Import utility for .csv/.xls data into RMS?
Hello: I have recently been tasked with administering the database of several systems at work including Microsft RMS. I see there is a native export feature in the admin utility to draw data out of the SQL DB, but no such Import feature. I have a csv of several hundred Customer's I would like to bulk import into RMS. Is this QS import utility able to do that? If so, where would you get it? thanks! Mark, If your company is on a Maintenance program you can login to the CustomerSource website and download it from there. And yes it can import your csv file. Rob "Mark" <...

Help for compare 2 data table in excel format!`
I got 2 data table in excel format, but I want to know the different between 2 table! For instance, Table 1, Table 2, Inventory ID Qty InventoryID Qty CC2210 5 AA1101 5 CC2211 8 CC2210 9 CC2212 100 CC2211 160 ...... Between 2 table, I want catch the inventoryID AA1101 IS THE DEFFERENT. How ahould I do ?? Thanks! Danny If you're looki...

How do I calculate the angle between two lines on a chart
I'm trying to calculate the angle between a Target Line and a Trend Line (both are straight lines) on a chart. Any ideas as to how I would do this? Thanks SLOPE is a measure of the angle a line makes to the x-axis So slope2-slope1 is proportional to the angle between two lines Now do your homework best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "R.Swipe" <R.Swipe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1405ABFF-51C6-4C05-87B1-9ED380171AA7@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to calculate the angle between a Target Line and a...

Excel 2007 data list
Hi, I want to make Excel get the next weekday automatically. eg. I have tried to make a list with days (M,T,W,T,F,S,S). But is there a way to get the next day my just adding 1 and thereby getting the next letter from the list ? Eg. A1 | A2 M | 1 A3 | A3 | 2 It's in cell A3 I want to get the next weekday. TIA MJ Hi Mike Taking both of your messages as one. I take it you want to colour cells, if the dates in column A are weekdays, but not colour them if they are weekend days. If you select your range in column A>Format>Conditional Formatting>use dropdown to se...

Data Migration Framework Guide Documentation question
This may not be an appropriate question, but I am looking for the Data Migration Framework Guide Documentation so I can read up on it. I have done searches on Microsoft's site but can only come up with articles that say: "see the Data Migration Framework Guide Documentation". Well, my question is I am not sure where to locate it so I can "see" it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch, Keener when u install DMF, Documentation folder is created inside it. Program files/ Microsoft CRM Data Migration Framework/ Documentation "Keener" <Keene...