Chart changing based on change in data source (number of rows/colu

As I see, the data range for charting is normally fixed. I have to produce
chart based on chaning rows and/or columns in data source table. Has anybody
got some suggestion for me?
0
Jakarta (2)

Bal Ram Bhui  -

For Excel charts in general, I suggest Jon Peltier's web site:
http://www.peltiertech.com/

For dynamic charts, I suggest:
http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html

-  Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Bal Ram Bhui, Jakarta" <Bal Ram Bhui, Jakarta@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:DD0B5564-26B0-4EE3-A62D-A3EE54B26F22@microsoft.com...
> As I see, the data range for charting is normally fixed. I have to produce
> chart based on chaning rows and/or columns in data source table. Has
> anybody
> got some suggestion for me?

0
mike5208 (300)

MS Money 95 data files

Counting number of X's in a column

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

New Disk storage

Using part of a cell in a chart title

data input in text box

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

make subreport2 visible based on condition
Help, I am running Access 2003 and have trouble getting this work right. I have an unbound subreport that contains 3 additional subreports. I want only one of the 3 to be visible based on the value in a combo box on a selection form. I can't seem to get the reference right and have tried several variations. If Forms!frmWeeklyGLrpt!cboCC = 1 Then Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDA.Visible = True Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDB.Visible = False Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDC.Visible = False End If If Forms!frmWeeklyGL...

Sorting Data #5

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

formula based on format

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Number 040
How can I put the numbers starting by zero? I want to put the number 040 as a number but it dont allow me. Any help... -- Drazic ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Drazic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24602 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=381894 to put 040, enter '040 but this converts it to text. Another method would be to enter 40 and then format the cell as custo and enter 000 in the box. Manges -- mangesh_yada ---------------------------------------------...