Changing of range (Address) to (Cell)

Hi people

I have encounter a problem with the use of range

From a recorded macro, it's listed this way
ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Trend").Range("A1:M2,A24:M28"), PlotBy:=xlRow

And I edit it to this way
ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Trend").Range("A1:M2," & Cells(StartX, StartY), Cells(LastX, LastY)), PlotBy:=xlRow

And obviously VBA compiler won't let me go this easily, it happen to give an "evil-comment" on my source range, May i know how can i solve this

Thank You
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi Kaiyang,

Try this, assuming the values in your variables start & last are valid.

With Sheets("Trend")
     ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=.Range("A1:M2," & _
      (.Cells(StartX, StartY).Address & ":" & _
       .Cells(LastX, LastY).Address)), PlotBy:=xlRows
End With

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

0
andy9699 (3616)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Changing language

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...