Change font in multiple charts and graphs

Hi, is there a macro or other global solution that will save me from
changing the font for every element in an excel spreadsheet with 75+
charts and graphs? I'd like to retain all other formatting. Thanks in
advance!

Gantt Chart in Excel. Do I need conditional formatting?
Hello all. I have created a Gantt chart that shows approx. 15 tasks in each project. I am using this to show percentage of completion for each task. It is working just fine and looks great but I need it to insert a date when a task is at 100% completion to show the client the date that particular task was completed. How would I do this without ruining my chart I already have working fine? I know this is probably easy to do but I cannot seem to keep the rest of the chart intact. Is conditional formatting the answer? Thanks! You could use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to do this: h...

multiple conditional formats
How can I set up a worksheet for more than 3 conditional formats You can't. You would have to use a VBA macro to apply the formatting, which would be static and not change with changes in the cell values -- you'd have to run the macro again. On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:57:03 -0700, "RC" <RC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I set up a worksheet for more than 3 conditional formats On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:57:03 -0700, "RC" <RC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I set up a worksheet for more than 3 conditional formats You can use ...

2-D charting with multiple rows
I have a power user who wishes to increase the size of his 2-D graphics but is limited to using 32000 records. He needs to be able to use 64,000 records. Any suggestions? I think this might be something that is changed in regedit but I am not sure. Thanks! Yep, and you can bypass the 256 column limit with Windows API calls. Joking aside, how about two series, formatted identically. If you have duplicate entries in the legend, select the legend, then select the text of one entry, and press the Delete key. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorial...

How can i change this VBA project According to Indian Numeric
Sir/Madam I got a VBA project from MCServices, But problem is How i should modify this to display This Numeric Value like - 2551525.35 It should display in text = Twenty Five Lac Fifty One Thousand Five Hundred Twenty Five Rs and Thirty Five Paise. I m sending Herewith my VBA project. Pls change necessary and help me. thanks Rao Ratan Singh Option Explicit 'Main Function Function SpellNumber(ByVal MyNumber) Dim Dollars, Cents, Temp Dim DecimalPlace, Count ReDim Place(9) As String Place(2) = " Thousand " Place(3) = " Million " Place(4) = &...

How do I change the format of how my active cell in Excel is view.
I sometimes have trouble locating which cell is active in my Excel worksheet. I would like to be able to change it to something other than just a heavy black border. Here is one way that highlights the row and column of the activecell. Private Sub WorkSheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Cells.FormatConditions.Delete With Target.EntireRow .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE" .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 35 End With With Target.EntireColumn .FormatConditions.Delete .FormatConditions.Add T...

format changes on pivot table although preserve formatting is che.
Post the question the body of the message, subject lines get truncated -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Aannd" <Aannd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:282F34F1-42CA-4F0A-8A62-A71C64E30741@microsoft.com... > ...

Integration Manager to multiple companies
I am trying to determine if it is possible to create an integration using IM with e-connect adapter from one source (data file ) to multiple companies in Great Plains. Right now it is required to run the integration several times and sometimes errors (end user) occur. We are trying to avoid this situation. If anyone has suggestions I woudl appreciate it. -- Patti typically....NO There are a few master tables with triggers available so that records imported there can be copied to others...but only a few. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for So...

Signature format changes in replies with Outlook 2007
Hi We are using Outlook 2007 and are finding that our signatures will sometimes change font and spacing in reply messages. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks ...

Help on displaying recession periods in a financial/ stock chart
Using excel version (10.6501.6626)sp3 How do you shade the chart background to show economic recession periods in a financial/ stock chart. I've fiddled with the drawing function-rectangle box, transparency, etc- but it isn't very satisfactory since it corrupts the column/ line colors and usually washes out when printed. So that doesn't appear to be the solution. And after checking thru Microsoft help and the discussion group messages I haven't found a message addressing my problem. Since we see charts all the time with the recession periods shown I know there is a way to acco...

fonts are changing and text disappears
Hello when i open outlook 2003 all my maps on the left side of the screen are looking well and normal. But after a wile the font changed or a piece of the name/text disappear. Very stange i think. When i close outlook and turn it back on, everyting is back to normal but not for long. ...

Changing Free/Busy Publishing Time
I wanted to change our publishing time from two months to 12 months. In order to do this I implimented a group policy that changed this time. The group policy seems to be effective in changing that value, however when it comes to scheduling meetings, only two months are visible. The only way I have found to rectify this is to run Outlook with a /cleanfreebusy switch once. However, it doesn't seem practical to do this across a large number of users. Is there any way I can do this server side to acheive the same effect? Thanks! On 28 Jul 2006 09:40:46 -0700, JamesSKemp@gmail.com wrote: &...

Make Publisher default font and line spacing preferences availabl.
When bringing a mixture of text and graphics (in an ad for example) into one publisher file from another publisher file, publisher automatically changes the font of the imported box to Perpetua and changes the line spacing to 5.96 or something. I am assuming there is a way for this NOT to happen but I can't find it and it's not obvious in any of the help menus. ...

Can I insert multiple scales on the Y axis of a single XY graph?
I am trying to plot three parameters on a single XY line chart. Is it possible io have three different scales charted to cover all the three parameters which are quite variable numerically? Using Excel 2000 No, you can only have a left and a right y-axis. Workaround: let's assume one series has very small numbers; have a column with these values multiplied by say 1000; plot this column and use a legend like "voltage x 1000" If one series is too large, have a column with the numbers divided; legend "Sales in $million) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people...

Changing Fonts
Using Publisher 2003 with Office SP2. I have installed 3 new fonts (.ttf files) through Control Panel - Fonts - Install New Font and they now appear in the list in Control Panel - Fonts. I want to use these fonts in a publisher document. How do I get the new fonts to appear in my list of fonts in publisher? Publisher has been reopened since installing the new fonts and I have also restarted. Any help would be great! Thank you! REW wrote: > Using Publisher 2003 with Office SP2. > I have installed 3 new fonts (.ttf files) through Control Panel - > Fonts - Install New Font and the...

hlp: 5.5 to 2003 multiple sites
Hello. My company is fairly large, with our site hosting about 5000 and having site links to other company divisions. I'm pretty new and I've mostly used Exchange 2000/2003 but never in an environment this large. The plan is to break the external site connectors, put ADC on, populate external email corp contacts from those sites by corp pushing them as mail contacts into our AD , deploy a 2003 box and start moving people/servers to 2003. The concern is that users have made contacts from the GAL corporation wide, which are tied back to other site 5.5 entries. And the assumpt...

Need help removing characters in multiple cells
I have an excel 2007 sheet that has over 300 cells in a column that have a name of a store plus a number between paranethesis. Is there a one step way I can remove the paranethesis? Here is an example: K-Mart (ABC#73846365) and I want to have just the following K-Mart Each cell has a different store name and set of numbers within the paranethesis. Thanks Select the range to fix. Edit|replace what: _(* (spacebar, open paren, asterisk) with: (leave blank) replace all It looked like you'd want to remove the space character after the t in k-mart. "<----- Mardm...

Changing Information
Using Excel and Access 2003 on an XP SP2 machine. Is there a way to produce a pie chart from an Access query when you will not always have the same fields return results to be plotted? (In case that was as clear as mud to you as it was to me, I'll try to explain.) I know how to return reqults from a query to a spreadsheet and produce a chart from there. What has me stumped is what to do when the fields change. For instance, I'm trying to produce a pie chart that will show how many of several different categories of data occur. However, depending on what transpires during a repor...

Graphing
I have two variables in a graph I'm constructing. One is dollars and another is percent. I have a stacked bar for the dollars, but want a line graph for the percent. When I change the graph to "Line Column on 2 axes", the stacked bar changes from a stacked to a side-by-side graph. Is there a way I can keep the line for percentages AND keep a stacked bar for the dollars? Thanks On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:13:41 -0700, Jeff <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have two variables in a graph I'm constructing. One is > dollars and another is perc...

Multiple Exchange Servers and Email Router
When installing CRM 4 Email Router in an environment with 2 Exchange servers, where do I need to install the Email Router? it is not requirement in CRM 4.0 to install the exchange router on exchange. All you need to do is to choose the exchange server name while configuring the router . I myself had installed the router on CRM server. /Aamir ...

Change column color in chart when column value is over/under goal
No use of VBA or macros expected. It is believed to be Excel chart feature. Any ideas on how to change column colors (Red/Green) if value exceeds or meets the preset goal. Eg. if goal is 4% - anything at or above 4 should show green and under 4 should be red. Assuming your data is in A2:A20 B2: =IF(A2>=4,A2,NA()) C2: =IF(A2<4,A2,NA()) copy B2:C2 down, add some labels to B1:C1, then chart B1:C20. This will give you two series, one for the aboves, one for the rest. Select each data series, right click, choose format, and set the colour as required. -- --- HTH Bob (there's ...

Suppres Zero or empty Cell value in a line graph
Hi I'm using Office 2007. I have two charts using data from the same sheet. The second graph is a copy of the first. In the first graph, the empty and zero value cells are not displayed. In the second graph, the zero value cells is displayed (draged to zero) although the option "connect points with line" is checked. The strange thing: if I change the Y-data to another part of the sheet, it is no longer dragged to zero. Even if the cell is empty it's still dragged to zero A formula that returns "" is not an empty cell, it's a formula (or it's a small ...

Creating multiple reply to address
I want to create multiple reply to addresses in Outlook Express. Is this possible? For example, when I send you an e-mail from my laptop, and you click REPLY, I want it to send an e-mail to stevertr@shrewsbury.net AND stevertr@blackberry.com I know how to create a reply to address of course, but I can't get it to accept more than one. Tried using a colon, semi colon, comma etc... Steve This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003. If you have questions regarding Outlook Express please post your question in one of the applicable groups: microsoft.public....

Changing button colours with a macro
Any advice on this one - I am very inexperienced with the writing of macros, but have managed to write a few and attach them to buttons, I would like the buttons to change colour each time they are clicked - any suggestions?? VBA code: Worksheets("Sheet1").Shapes(Button64).Select With Selection.Font .ColorIndex = 3 End With Jim "Rinativers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD5CEBA6-884C-4576-A105-B2F4AF50B5EE@microsoft.com... > Any advice on this one - I am very inexperienced with the writing of macros, but have...

Should I change this code?

Excel Hyperlink on Chart
Hello, Is there a way to "drill down" to data from an Excel chart? For example, select the series and have it hyerlinked to a table containing the data? Thanks. Bill Hi AFAIK not possible (or at least not without a huge amount of vBA code) >-----Original Message----- >Hello, >Is there a way to "drill down" to data from an Excel chart? For example, >select the series and have it hyerlinked to a table containing the data? > >Thanks. > >Bill > > >. > ...