Change Chart Properties for Multiple Chart Shts using a Worksheet

I would like to be able to change the properties of my 50+ Chart Sheets by
using a worksheet to pull the info from and then I would like the Charts
Properties to update when new data is inputed into the worksheet.  Eventually
I would like to control all the Inputs this way, but for now I just need it
for x-axis (min,max) and a Source Data Series (X) Range.

I have a worksheet with 'col A' = ChartSht Name; 'col B' = X-Min; 'col C' =
Y-Max; 'col D' = m & 'col E' = n for Series "Test" X-value ={m,n}
     A             B          C          D         E
Sec1 (1)          0     1000          0     1000
Sec1 (2)     1000     2000     1000     2000
Sec1 (3)     2000     3000     2000     3000

Thanks for any ideas
0
KUMPFfrog (2)

How to select series in chart?