Change and refresh OLEObject showing Excel chart on Access form.

(Sorry this is not strictly Excel charting but I have had no hints in
the Access groups where I posted this first - hoping someone in the
Excel world can help me)

Hi All

I display an Excel chart in a MS Acess User form using an unbound OLE
object. I am trying to change the Excel workbook(and therefore chart)
that my OLEObject displays:

Private Sub Form_Load()
    With Me.oleExcelChart
        ' SourceDoc is currently "W:\Public\83.xls"
        Debug.Print .SourceDoc
        .SourceDoc = "W:\Public\XX.xls"
        Debug.Print .SourceDoc
        ' ## how can I get the OLEobject to repaint/redisplay/
change?!
    End With
End Sub

>> When run this results in this output:
W:\Public\83.xls
W:\Public\XX.xls

However the OLEObject is stil displaying 83.xls! How can I complete
the step and tell the OLEobject to refresh/update to the new/different
Excel file?

Thanks in advance for any ideas,
Chrisso

Excel button problem