cannot check interpolate

tool - options - chart cannot check interpolate so the missing data between
my data set interpolates to value
0
Tarra (2)

This setting is available only for line and XY charts. (It's also available
for Area charts, but does not cause interpolation of the data).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Tarra" <Tarra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> tool - options - chart cannot check interpolate so the missing data
> between
> my data set interpolates to value

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)
11/6/2006 3:19:21 PM
thanks John, it is a combinmed line and bar chart and the data set i am
trying to interpoolate is graphed as a line - any suggestions?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

> This setting is available only for line and XY charts. (It's also available
> for Area charts, but does not cause interpolation of the data).
>
> - Jon
> -------
> Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
> Tutorials and Custom Solutions
> http://PeltierTech.com
> _______
>

> "Tarra" <Tarra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > tool - options - chart cannot check interpolate so the missing data
> > between
> > my data set interpolates to value

0
Tarra (2)
11/7/2006 11:25:01 PM
Two ways:

1. Make the chart as a line chart, choose the Interpolate behavior, then
change the other series to a column type.

2. Put #N/A into the blank cells in the line chart's source data, which will
make Excel interpolate across the gap.

- Jon
-------

> thanks John, it is a combinmed line and bar chart and the data set i am
> trying to interpoolate is graphed as a line - any suggestions?
>
> "Jon Peltier" wrote:
>
>> This setting is available only for line and XY charts. (It's also
>> available
>> for Area charts, but does not cause interpolation of the data).
>>
>> - Jon
>> -------
>> Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
>> Tutorials and Custom Solutions
>> http://PeltierTech.com
>> _______
>>

>> "Tarra" <Tarra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > tool - options - chart cannot check interpolate so the missing data
>> > between
>> > my data set interpolates to value

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

Check box formula
I have a sublist items with check boxes under one parent item with a check box. How do I write a formula that will check the box with the parent item once all the sublist is completed? I've tried to play around with it, but I can't seem to assign any formulas to check boxes. Where do I do this? ...

Insert Check Box
Can anyone tell me how to insert a simple check box in an Excel worksheet. I have the actual check box on my worksheet, but when I click it, I want a checkmark to appear...and that is not what it is doing. Please help. Krista, Then what DOES it do when you click it? Does it select the check box (put handles around it)? -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Krista Cook" <ekcook@comcast.net> wrote in message news:3E293822-F641-4DD5-844A-91459560293F@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to insert ...

checking exchange version
how can i tell which exchange 2003 version i have (enterprise vs standard) besides looking at the CD? I know to right click on server icon in ESM and then Properties but that just tells me the build. Thanx http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;173889 -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "asdf" <dfsa@sadf.com> wrote in message news:uoL_d.33796$9Z7.2481@fe11.lga... > how can i tell which exchange 2003 version i have (enterprise vs standard) > besides looking at the CD? > I know to right click on server ic...

check Text
Dear Gentlemen, I have typed a text in a cell. Now want to have formula which checks that the required text is in the cell or not. For example cell A1 contains rth In Cell B1 I want the formula =IF(A1=rth)..... But whenever I type the above type of formula an error message occours Please give suggessions. Thank you G.Karthi -- fitzol ------------------------------------------------------------------------ fitzol's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33328 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=531506 =if(a1=&quo...

How do I insert a dot/check mark in a cell in Excel?
This is very basic! And I am having a problem... I want to insert a dot or check mark in a cell. Where can I find a dot/check mark? I thought they can be easily found, but I can't find them. Can anybody help? See if this helps, Sue: http://www.officearticles.com/misc/symbols_and_characters_in_microsoft_office.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "sue" <sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93425CB8-2CE6-4277-AA05-38F597DEB1F2@microsoft.com... > This is very basic! And I am having a problem... I want to insert a dot > or > ...

Bank Reconciliation in GP for o/s checks and deposits from old sys
Hi - How do we reconcile checks and deposits made from old system? Those checks and deposits will be reflected in the bank statement but since they were conducted before you began using GP, there will be no record of those transactions in the system (except in the amount entered in the "last reconcilied amount" from the checkbook ID maintenance screen which is a total amount). When doing the bank rec - for the first time, how do we go and select those checks and deposits? Thanks - ...

Reprint AP check format on plain paper
Provide the ability to print a "copy" of a previously printed check w/ stub (with "void" in the signature section) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defaul...

Can you sort with check boxes?
Hi all, I am inserting employee time into Excel, and I would like to be able to sort the columns by "Recorded", "Date", "Customer", or by "Employee". For the Recorded column I am using a "Forms check box". The problem is can't seem to get the check boxes to sort with its corresponding rows. Here is my layout Recorded Date Customer Employee Description (Check box) 10-1-05 John Doe Tom Comments (Check box) 10-1-05 John Doe Harry Comments (Check box) 10-2-05 Jane Doe ...

Check this blog
Hi check this http://techavenues.blogspot.com Thanks Preeti ...

how do i enter old loan payments into check register
Hello all, I'm using Microsoft Money 2005, and I'm having trouble hooking up a loan account to my check register. I am a little behind on my financials, and I am trying to set up a fixed 30 year loan account that began on 12/1/2005. I would like it to record all of the transaction details (pricipal, interest, etc.), and I would like all of the payments to entered in my checking account as transfers. I have set the loan up properly. The last screen of the loan creation wizard asked me if I wanted to set up scheduled payments, but it wouldn't let me specify a date before...

Check out these internet update
--qoimijfkxalr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ffnxooeklggooqjj"; type="multipart/alternative" --ffnxooeklggooqjj Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lttjxmdy" --lttjxmdy Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerabil...

know to check up where files had been used up by network users?
Hi Sir/Miss, Can anyone tell me know to let the network users to check up where are their files had been used up? Thanks so much. "Sam Mok" <sam.mkh@gmail.com> wrote in message news:6B48F325-AB41-4025-8CB3-B5FBFEC33162@microsoft.com... > Hi Sir/Miss, > > Can anyone tell me know to let the network users to check up where are > their files had been used up? > > Thanks so much. Sorry, can't understand your question. Please rephrase it. "Pegasus [MVP]" <news@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OdxT0a0SLHA....

Sync Services check boxes won't stay checked
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Several computers in the office, running either 10.5.8 or 10.6.3, MS Office 2008, using Entourage sync services to sync with iCal. <br><br>Frequently, for no apparent reason, the top 2 sync services boxes come unchecked. Although we have on occasion run Onyx (like Cocktail), these events happen even when we haven't run Onyx in days or weeks. Sometimes it happens right after setting them, sometimes it works okay for a few hours or a day or two, but on these three computers, ev...

Check Numbers, Epays, and Bill Pay
Howdy, I 'm hoping to open up a new checking account, and use MSN Bill Pay "epays" for approximately half of the checks that I write. However, since Microsoft Money requires that all the check numbers be unique, I want to make sure that the epay check numbers do not overlap with the printed check numbers. When signing up for Bill Pay, can I specify a starting number for the checks? Or is it best to request from my bank that the printed checks begin with a large number? Thanks for the help! Red In microsoft.public.money, RedDog wrote: > >I 'm hoping to open ...

Is there a way to check
Is there a way to see what exhange is sending? I am having trouble sending outgoing mail to some domains. I think it is domains that do not have there own smpt site. If I do a nslookup -q=mx domainX, I get the correct smtp site for domainX, lets say MXdomain. I then do a telnet to MXdomain and am able to send a test message to xxx@domainX. BUT, if I just telnet to domainX telnet fails. DNS is working... Ready to pull my hair out - Steph http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Logging_the_SMTP_Service.html shows how to turn on SMTP logging.... post relevant excerpts and we will take a lo...

Outlook 2003 didn't close properly & has to check the file for err
Hi, I'm running XP Pro with Microsoft Office 2003 professional. Sometimes when I open Outlook (2003 SP3) it claims that it didn't close properly and has to check the file for errors which takes around 15 minutes and it completely ties up my computer's resources to the point that I can't do anything else. Now since this started happening so often I started paying attention and there have been several occassions when I know that I closed it properly (using the red X) to close it before shutting down the computer. Any suggestions on why Outlook claims it didn...

Check if a cell include number or not
Hi, I need to run a loop in Excel on a range (i.e A1:A8) and check by TYPE if the cell include text or number. In other words, if all cells are include numbers then give "ok", els give "error" I know how to use the TYPE, but I don't know how to combine it with the loop. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Guy -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com if isnumeric(cell) then -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "guyav >" <<guyav.18b50c@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:guyav.18b50c@excelforum-nospam.com.....

Check Links in Inventory
If I run Check Links in the Inventory module, checklinks gives the following message for everyone of my assembly documents: Document ASM0232 (example) contains invalid data. Record has been removed. The checklinks removes everyone of my assembly documents. Any thoughts what is going on? I am on v 7.5, and SQL -- Doug ...

Publisher 2003
When doing spell check on a document, it skips some major spelling mistakes. My language is set to English (US). If I highlight the paragraph and again set the language to English (US), The misspelled words are underlined in red, but the spell check doesn't catch them. If I save the document and then re-open it (closing Publisher in between), the red underline is gone and the words still don't get caught by Spell check. Any ideas? Thanks. You might do a detect and repair. There isn't much in the Knowledge Base that addresses this issue. Are you sure you have the correct s...

If Checkbox is checked show msgbox
On my form's field (DRAWING_NUMBER) I need Access to look to see if a checkbox (RFP_Issued) is checked in the table (ER TABLE). If it is, I need a message box to popup. I've coded it many ways and receive run-time error 2465 or 13. Following is my current code: Private Sub DRAWING_NUMBER_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If ([ER TABLE].[RFP Issued]) = 0 Then MsgBox "A RFP has been issued on this drawing." & vbLf & _ " Nofify Engineering Manager or Administrator before making any changes." End If End Sub Thank you i...

Why does spelling check close Excel when checking spanish?
I am a power user and try to help people with problems using your website. My co-worker translates English excell documents to spanish (Mexico). When she runs spelling check, it closes Excel. I downloaded SP3 and it didn't help. What else can I do? I have the same problem not only with Excel, but with all office aplications, the only way iI have been able to avoid this is that in Word I disabled the check speling and grammar as you type. I havent been able to correct thise, but its anoying and if by any chance you try to check spelling it will close imediately without asking to sa...

What about routing numbers when printing checks
I had bought a pack of versacheck refills, which are compatable with money, and was looking forward to printing my checks at home. Well after setup, i went to print a few checks. The checks orinted fine and within margins, but i notice that there arent any routing numbers, my name or address, or anything on it to make this a valid and redeemable check. Am i missing something?? I have MS money 2003 and am runnning XP. On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:33:55 -0700, "MGidish" <MGidish@cox-internet.com> wrote: >I had bought a pack of versacheck refills, which are >compatable ...

eConnect creating & manual checks
We have a feed coming into GP where we already know the check number that pays the invoice. We want to create a manual check that has the invoices applied to it through eConnect. Does anyone know how this can be done, or if it is availabe in a later version. We are on GP version 8 sp3. -- -John John: Not certain about 8.0, but you can create a manual check in 9.0. The problem is that no Schema exists in 9.0 to apply the checks. I haven't checked the Web Services components, nor have I checked for procs exposed via VSTools so they may exist in one of those two toolsets. Fai...

Spell Check with Outlook Express
Is there anyway to enable spell check, within Outook Express, without having any other office software installed? Try this link: http://majorgeeks.com/downloadget.php?id=2952&file=15&evp=fd818e156b73bb2cb87f63c190fca1dd The above link will download the file for you and save it on your system. You then need to install it. I hope you know how to do it. Please don't click on any other links while your link is waiting to open because you don't want anything else from that website. You can read about it here: http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952 hth...

Check mail from another address!
Hi, I have mu outlook express 6 setup to check my mail and my wifes as she rarely goes on. I thought I can download from tiscali.pop and set "leave copy on server". But oddly, most mails I have received to not show when she finally gets to go into OE6 later. I've just sent her a couple of test massages that appear in my box after a quick send/rcve. Then I log out and into her OE6 and they are there? Why aren't others there? Any thoughts. tia, Richard Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server on both machines. On one machine only, check to Delete messages a...