Can you program Excel to draw an asymptote?

I want to know if there is a way to get excel to put an asymptote on a chart
if you already have a parabolic data set on the chart.  My goal is to find to
value of the asymptote for further analysis.  I know I can fudge a straight
line graph onto the chart but it is not meaningful without the true value.

HELP!!!

"csusbgirl07" <csusbgirl07@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:6E51019A-7160-4A93-862F-A785BD2DBD3E@microsoft.com...
> I want to know if there is a way to get excel to put an asymptote on
a chart
> if you already have a parabolic data set on the chart.  My goal is to
find to
> value of the asymptote for further analysis.  I know I can fudge a
straight
> line graph onto the chart but it is not meaningful without the true
value.

> HELP!!!

Hi,

In my knowledge of math, a parabolic curve cannot have an asymptote !

regards

Jean

0
jean.ruch (52)

number rounding in MS Excel

Freeze Excel Spreadsheet till template open first then spreadsheet
Hi, When I export the data from Access 2002 to excel spreadsheet after select excel templates. I couldn't open the spreadsheet until i open the template and then closed the template. I open the spreadsheet where i get the data from Access 2002. It works. Here is the area that I have trouble with. 'Hide warnings on the spreadsheet ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = False 'Save the workbook ExcellApplication.ActiveWorkbook.Save 'Turn spreadsheet warnings back on ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = True 'Make it visible ExcellApplication.V...

Excel shortcut key "Cut" Ctrl+X come up a formula to me why?
When I use keyboard shortcut key Ctrl+X (Cut) and come up a formula that =+"upper cell" and can't be undo. Is there any way I can set my short cut key for "Cut & Paste"? That sounds like you have a Macro that's been allocated the Ctrl+X shortcut. If that's causing you difficulty, you could re-allocate the Macro's shortcut key, or even delete the macro entirely if you no longer have any use for it. Rgds, ScottO "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F70CDCCE-FC0E-46F8-9547-DBC32228D79D@microsoft.com... | When I...

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

can i download lxce serv.exe

Filters in Excel 2003