Can you combine data from 2 worksheets into 1 chart?

My son is working on a science project.  He had to track the temperature and
precipitation levels in Daytona Beach for 9 years.  I put the data in 2
worksheets, one for temperature and one for precipitation.  He now has to
make charts for the data.  We've done the 2 separate charts but now we need
to make 1 chart showing all the data.  Is there a way to take the data from
the 2 separate worksheets and put it into 1 chart?
0
bp (15)

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

BP wrote:

> My son is working on a science project.  He had to track the temperature and
> precipitation levels in Daytona Beach for 9 years.  I put the data in 2
> worksheets, one for temperature and one for precipitation.  He now has to
> make charts for the data.  We've done the 2 separate charts but now we need
> to make 1 chart showing all the data.  Is there a way to take the data from
> the 2 separate worksheets and put it into 1 chart?

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

More Columns #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Goal Seek #2

Pulling data from separate tabs

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

data sort