Can time be used as both the x and y variables in scatter plots? #2

Can time be used as both the x variable and the y variable when
creating a scatter plot?

I want to determine the correlation between the time a company TV
commercial is aired versus the time of day that we receive phone calls.
 My objective is to determine which commercials generate the most calls
(we run several different spots per day). I assume I will see clusters
of calls around specific commercials.

I am entering the times in this format: "10:30", "1:15" etc.

Thanks.

-J

0
jgarza (2)

See your other post on this subject.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <1133988797.723493.172250@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
jgarza@soppchevrolet.com says...
> Can time be used as both the x variable and the y variable when
> creating a scatter plot?
>
> I want to determine the correlation between the time a company TV
> commercial is aired versus the time of day that we receive phone calls.
>  My objective is to determine which commercials generate the most calls
> (we run several different spots per day). I assume I will see clusters
> of calls around specific commercials.
>
> I am entering the times in this format: "10:30", "1:15" etc.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -J

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

using the journal on outlook

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

form base authentication #2
This is killing me. I'm implementing form base authentication. I have SSL and everything working but for one problem when use won't to get to owa they type mail.domain.com which then defaults to http://mail.domain.com. the problem I'm having is that FBA need it to default to https not http. How can I get it to default to HTTPS with out telling the uses to type https? I am implementing this on a FE/BE environment wayne .. What I do is change the http port on the main site to something like 8080, and then create a new site that listens on 80. For that site, instead of...

2 different Qty in order details in northwind
Hi, im pretty new with access 2007, i decide to use northwind template. In order detail both form, i have 2 different Qty, the original Qty is the Qty that will link to Inventory and I add another field Qty1 for invoice purpose. For example, I got 1 roll of tape, 1 roll will be cut into 10 pcs. We need to bill according to customer request qty 10, but actual qty sold is only 1. Anyone come across this issue. How to modify it w/o effect the function? table/form as below:- ID ORDER ID PRODUCT ID QUANTITY (FOR INVENTORY) QTY1 (FOR INVOICE) UNIT PRICE AND SO ON Is there a...

anyone else having problems with the 12.1.9 "autoupdate"? #2
Hi all... The 11.5.5 autoupdate worked fine. The 12.1.9 autoupdate downloads (apparently), but then it goes right back to showing that the 12.1.9 update is available -- the updater itself never actually launches. Busy servers, maybe -- and the download isn't ever actually completing? Or bad updater on the update server for 12.1.9? The manual download from Mactopia of 12.1.9 installed properly -- this is just the auto-update that's not working now. - Steve You're right, the auto-update fail. It should be pulled or a message sent instructing to update by downloading directly...