can not see chart

I created a simple chart. For some odd reason the chart is all gray. I can
only see the chart if i select the chart object.  Please help!  Thank you!
0
Nick4562 (282)

Hi,

Via the menus Tools > Options. On the View tab select Obejcts Show All.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

HQ and RMS can't set primary Cashier or Salesperson #2
Since we upgraded to RMS 2.0 and added HQ In RMS 1.3 we could assign and change Primary Cashier or Sales person on Customer accounts. NOW, We do not have a drop down list button on our customer accounts to set a primary Salesperson or Cashier. Is there a option to check to be able to have the drop down list appear on the Customer account? Or can it be set with a worksheet in HQ? -- DDowningMO HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110 4 Lanes, 4 Back Office Server 2003 SP2 ------=_NextPart_0001_7F2C5488 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning, Thank you for posting...

How can I create a graph & execute Excel from a non- MS environme
I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix or another operating system that can be used to display a graph in Excel.(maybe a perl script, or something?) I can create a csv file from the data coming from a non-microsoft environment. I would like to be able to then run a unix system command, or a command that can be executed from the "run" line from MS Start menu that would use this data to open Excel and display the data as a chart. CJ Dev Wrote: > I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix o > another > operating system that...

How many computers can I install ms office basic edition 2003 on?
We have two computers with it installed on already, but one of them is dying and I want to install it on a new computer. Is it okay to do this? What does the EULA say? Generally a retail version can be installed on 2 working devices "scrumpyjill" <scrumpyjill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7126D521-E248-4733-B7CA-30D30D9114FB@microsoft.com... > We have two computers with it installed on already, but one of them is > dying > and I want to install it on a new computer. Is it okay to do this? To my knowledge all MS Office Basic Editi...

Can a Table be opened in datasheet view from a form
Trying to figure out how to open a table in datasheet view using a control button on a form and not use a split form view. Any help? On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:00:01 -0800, ksgolfer wrote: > Trying to figure out how to open a table in datasheet view using a control > button on a form and not use a split form view. Any help? I'll assume you meant to say "open a 'form' in datesheet view". To open a form in datasheet view by means of code you must explicitly code it to open in datasheet view: DoCmd.OpenForm "FormName", acFormDS -- Fred Please re...

Where can I find an invoice template with hourly rate calculated?
I am trying to set up a simple invoice for a small carpentry business that will include materials (itemized and price), hours worked and hourly rate calculated and a total of all. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to set up a simple invoice for a small carpentry business that >will include materials (itemized and price), hours worked and hourly rate >calculated and a total of all. >. > Office templates: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx Having been the owner of a small (1 person) cabinet business for a number of years (http://www.moderncab...

Can anyone help with this problem? bug?
I installed MYIE2 (www.myie2.com) and chose it to be default browser, when I reverted back to IE as default browser it affected one thing I know in Outlook. on the toolbar, when you open up a contact, theres a "road sign button" to the right of the "red flag" I get this error, when i click on it: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Crate an assocition in the Folder Options control panel" I dont know what association to go to in Folder options and uninstalling outlook and reinstalling it did not fix the problem no...

Uniquely Identify Data for Charting with a List Box
Gang, The Internet is a great thing. I found a charting example that does nearly every thing I want to do. Amazingly enough, I was able to figure out how the thing works! The chart is fairly simple. It is a X*Y line chart with 2 series. I found the chart here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - The chart is called "ChartAgainstStandard.zip." One of the 2 series plotted is a "standard" and the other changes based on the selection made in the drop down list. Amazingly enough, I was able to follow the thing completely and I would like ...

Cannot see/edit certain section headers
I am using Word 2007. Section 28 has page number 2 and should be continuous numbering. When I edit the headers, however, and click Previous, it goes from section 28 back to section 25 and the other way from 25 to 28. The header that restarts numbering seems to be between the two. However I cannot see it to edit it since it is skipped. If I select show codes and go to section 28, then backspace past the section break next page, and then edit the headers, it again puts me into section 25. Thanks for any help, Dale In case it helps, the sequence I have is looking at show cod...

how i can use CEDitView member function
hi ,Can any one tell me that how i can use the CEditView member funcion ,if my VIEW CLASS IS DERIVED FROM CView instead of CEditView. for example void CTEST9View::OnUpdate(CView* pSender, LPARAM lHint, CObject* pHint) { CEdit& theEdit = GetEditCtrl(); ------------------ ------------------ } But I am unable to get Get GetEditCtrl() ,so what i should do Arbind Mr David if u do not want to want tell, don't tell but don't do like this. "Arbind" <arbindb_tech@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:e$WzWnVYDHA.1492@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > hi ,Can any one ...

Limit lines in XY scatter chart
I have a chart that is XY (scatter) that I need to put limit lines on. I want to put a colored line at 1% and -1%. Can this be done? Thanks Hi, There are various ways of addressing this problem. See the following for examples of adding lines to charts. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/index.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm Cheers Andy Cygnusx1 wrote: > I have a chart that is XY (scatter) that I need to put limit lines on. I want > to put a colored line at 1% and -1%. Can this be done? > Than...

Stock Bar Charts
how do I add the "open" to a stock bar chart in Excel? In the OHLC type candlestick charts, Open and Close define the top and bottom of the up-down bars. Excel doesn't offer the commonly used left-tick for open, just the right tick for close. I have one technique to simulate this on my web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StockChartLeftTickOpen.html and I have since developed a much easier technique, which I have yet to write up. Sometime soon, perhaps. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http...

Cannot edit data in forms but can in tables
I have a problem! I created a database where I can only edit the data in tables. In the forms I created I can see the data but cannot edit the data. I am using 2007 that I have set so the file can be opened in 2003. The data was imported to create tables from two Excel spread sheets using the wizard. The tables are linked together and the combined data is shown in a report. This all works without a problem. Now I need to edit the data, so I created several forms all of which I cannot add, delete or edit the data. I saw under the User and Group Permissions that u...

Can not import pictures in Publisher 2000
After reformatting my Dell computer, I reinstalled 2000. It now does not allow me to import a graphic. I get a box that says something about a graphics convertor missing. The CD is fine - had someone put it on their computer and it allows them to import a graphic. Am I missing another computer file of sort? Hope someone can help. Jeanne All graphics or only certain extensions? All the graphic filters are in a folder similar to this. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Grphflt If it is only certain extensions, rename the filter, for instance, TIFFIM32.FLT to TIFFIM32.old, dra...

How can I import my data from Entourage for Macosx
I a moving from a Apple Mac computer and I want to move all my data from Entourage to Outlook Ken Allen <Ken Allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I a moving from a Apple Mac computer and I want to move all my data > from Entourage to Outlook See if this helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/ -- Brian Tillman "Ken Allen" wrote: > I a moving from a Apple Mac computer and I want to move all my data from > Entourage to Outlook. Will these scripts move all my e-mails and attachments over to Outlook as well. Thank you for all your help. I h...

Can I make a timeline with MS Publisher?
I am interested in making a Timeline for a website. The type I would like to make has a center line running down the middle (running from top of the page to the bottom) and the important date to each side with a line or arrow pointing to the right spot on the line. Is this possible with MS Publisher Yes. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Randy" <Randy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDEE0643-5BB9-409F-BD79-E5FD045A8B2D@microsoft.com... >I am interested in making a Timeline for a website. The type I would like >to > make has a cen...

using two cells 1 with total time n 1 with date how can i put the.
I'm trying to put the amount of time spent in to a seperate sheet (Cell # 2 column E ) from a sheet that has the dates in one cell (column A) and the time spent in another (column K) and the reason for the time spent in column B. On the seperate sheet I have to put the amount of time spent in column E and match with the date I have in column A on the seperate sheet to populate the chart that I'm making. The only thing that I have been able to do is create a formula to show the amount of time spent and for what reason but i can't match it to the date because the dates ...

How can I put two variables with different scales on the same char
Plot both series together in the chart, double click on one series, and on the Axis tab, choose Secondary. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions - http://PeltierTech.com/ 2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html _______ "Candace" <Candace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40078D0A-0639-4721-AFD6-BE55326BCE93@microsoft.com... > ...

print title page setup/sheet can not enter cell in row/column lin
On page setup in the sheet page we can not enter cells into the print titles row or columns. Also the worksheet cell query on these lines will not open. Hi Are you trying do this from Print Preview page, or File|Page Setup? I think it's only possible from the latter. -- Andy. "don r" <don r@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26C400D7-14A0-41F8-BBE6-8DF2F5579A30@microsoft.com... > On page setup in the sheet page we can not enter cells into the print > titles > row or > columns. Also the worksheet cell query on these lines will not open. &g...

help!can't open any files
I just loaded & activated Microsoft student/teacher edition 2003. Now all of the previous excel files already saved to my computer will not open. The message "Not able to open-virus scanner has detected a problem" pops up. This even occurs on new docs that I have just created & saved to the systems since installing this new software. Help! ...

Can this be done?
I have numerous workbooks, one for each employee, that is used for QA purposes. I also have a master workbook that is used by the boss that collects data from each of the workbooks. However, I also want to use the master workbook to update each employee workbook. I want the boss to be able to add to the list of QA criteria in the master workbook, then click and UPDATE button, executing a macro that will take the new criteria added and place it on SHEET1 of each of the employee workbooks. I believe this can be done, but not quite sure what the code should be. I also realize...

Dual Axis Clustered Stack Bar Chart
I need to display a data set on a dual axis clustered stack chart. It needs to be sorted by month for a six month period, with two groups of data, each with up to 20 types of data in each group. The data is located in an access database. I have built an extract that will dump data to Excel, sorted by month, group, and data type. Each data type has a value for that month. The chart needs to be a bar chart, not a line chart. Any help will be greatly appreciated. These links from Jon Peltier may help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/NewStuff.html#ClusterStack http://www.peltiert...

read NG but can't post
Hi all I'm a Tiscali customer and just realised that they've dropped their NG server, so I added "news.aioe.org" to microsoft outlook express 6 which loaded fine. I can read the NG's that I have chosen but when I tried a test post I got the following: "server error 441" plus "Error Number: 0x800CCCA9" Could it be I need to change settings i.e Port Number (119) Phone Number (0.38) If so can someone using this server with OE6 post the relevant info? -- Regards p.mc "p.mc" <p@mc> wrote in message ne...

Can't Drag n' Drop Attachments to Outlook 2003
All, Following a �transient� of an unknown nature, I can no longer drag-and-drop attachments onto Outlook e-mails that I compose. The process fails with the following explanation: �Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.� However, I can still add attachments using the menu bar 'paperclip' method. I much prefer the drag 'n drop technique. I'm using XP-Pro with SP2 and MS Office 2003 (with SP2). I've tried to 'repair' MS Office using the feature found in the �Add or Remove Programs� without success. The �transient� ment...

can access exchange with outlook only as administrator
hello on one of my pcs in the network the user can access outlook only as administrator. i have reinstalled outlook but no difference. there must be a registry defect. can anybody help? thx kewitz Are you sure this is the PC? Have you modified anything on the Exchange box? Ansgar Kewitz wrote: > hello > on one of my pcs in the network the user can access outlook only as > administrator. i have reinstalled outlook but no difference. there > must be a registry defect. can anybody help? > thx > kewitz ...

Excel 2007 chart 01-10-10
I have a spreadsheet with data in col b starting at row 1 and continuing down to row 10. I want to have a chart depict the values in row 1 to 100 as I will be adding data as time goes by. The trouble that I am having is that although there is NO DATA in row 12 to 100 the chart shows ZERO. I would like the chart to show NOTHING in that area until data has been added Thanks Exclude that area from your chart so in EXCEL 2007 take the following action:- - right click on your chart Select Data In here just change the underlying data so that it only places into your chart ...