can I put a stacked column next to a solid column

I am trying to graph some information and can't figure out how to place a
solid column that references one number next to a stacked column that
references two numbers.  Maybe a better question is can I put two stacked
columns righ next to eachother?
0
RobXCSP (1)

Hi,

Have a look at the links on Jon Peltier's page.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Can I delay the delivery of a mail-merged email message?
I am used to delaying the delivery of a single email message by amending the delivery options in Outlook. I would also like to do so for a mail-merged (personalised) email message that I wish to send to a group today, but do not want to be delivered until tomorrow. My mail-merged email messages are created in Word, via Mailing and Mail Wizard. Can I amend delivery options here, and if so, how? Thank you! AFAIK, you can't set the options on the message during a merge. Create a rule to delay all mail with the same subject for 10 min (or more) then set the option on ea...

How to print one header over several columns of data
I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command? Format>Cells>Aligment>Horizontal>Center across selection? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:19:00 -0700, column title print <column title print@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command? ...

Get error message 0x800CCC131 evreytime I try to send e-mail Can anybody h send
I assume you're using a Hotmail account? That error message is something saying that Outlook has sent a bad request. Generally, this comes from a proxy server or firewall that doesn't understand the HTTP/DAV protocol that is used to talk to Hotmail. I'd say that someone (either your ISP or your network administrator) recently installed or reconfigured a proxy server between you and the Internet. Contact the proper person and ask them to either upgrade or reconfigure in order to support HTTP/DAV. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS&quo...

Can't remove "send message" toolbar
I have an excel file that I use frequently. I sent it as an e-mail, and saved the file when den with it. Now when I open it, it has several lines under the usual toolbars dealing with "sending e-mail" ie Send this sheet, to, cc, subject etc. I've looked all over and can't seem to be able to toggle this feature on or off. The file itself works fine, and I assume this is a toolbar feature to allow for quick e-mailing, but would like to remove it. Answered my own question. You click on the e-mail icon in the standard toolbar to remove it. "Scott" wrote:...

I have downloaded Outlook 2007, i can't find my personal folders
Can anyone guide me. I have downloaded Outlook 2007 and have lost my personal folders. When i got to file>open>outlook data file there is nothing there and i cand find it on c drive What does "I downloaded Outlook 2007" mean? How did you back up and migrate your Outlook data file? -- Russ Valentine "kazza402k" <kazza402k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AFD62E0-B8B0-4C64-9703-60E919025881@microsoft.com... > Can anyone guide me. I have downloaded Outlook 2007 and have lost my > personal > folders. When i got to file&g...

How do you match one column's numbers with the 2nd column?
How do you math one column's numbers with the 2nd column? Like if you had: 1 2 2 3 3 6 4 5 6 7 ... and you wanted it sorted like so 2 2 3 3 6 6 1 4 5 7 Any idea how to do that? Thanks, Lee:confused -- lnsykalsk ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lnsykalski's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3403 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=53792 Assuming your data are in columns A and B insert a staging column before column B, with following formu...

How can an assembly work without the SequrityPermission that give it execute permission
Hi! I have the following three declarative permissions. [assembly:RegistryPermission(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum, Read=@"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software")] [assembly: UIPermission(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum, Unrestricted=true)] [assembly:RegistryPermission(SecurityAction.RequestOptional, Read=@"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software")] Now to my question the assembly only have the following permission 1. RegistryPermission 2. UIPermission The other has been given away so to speak because of how the RequestedOptional work. So according to me this assembly doesn&...

New computer-Vista. Have 2002 Publisher but can't download floppy.
Computer crashed. Got new one w/ Vista. Can't download my Publisher because it's in a floppy format. -- Duke Duke wrote: > Computer crashed. Got new one w/ Vista. Can't download my Publisher because > it's in a floppy format. Publisher 2002 never came on floppies. The last version of Publisher to come on floppies was 97, I think. Publisher 2002 and later work out-of-the-box with Vista. Older versions need some fiddling. And floppy versions need a floppy drive. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org From another perspective - Do you mean yo...

Pivot table add one column
How can I add one column in pivot table? When I added a column of Average 100, pivot table created 3 more columns for the first 3 columns( and I don't like it) My data Book Label Price Average A Hard paper 200 100 B Soft 100 100 C Hard paper 200 100 F Plastic 50 100 K Soft 100 100 L Plastic 50 100 M Hard paper 200 100 K soft 100 100 R Soft 100 100 T Plastic 50 100 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My pivot ...

Were can I find a design master I created?
I created a master slide design and it does not show up in the design template menu. Where could it be found? Julio Which version of PPT are you using? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "Julio" <Julio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E246AB3D-9D8E-4C3B-A513-3E12EC97571E@microsoft.com... >I created a master slide design and it does not show up i...

ListView header columns
I have a silly question, in a list view in report mode with column headers enabled I am supporting sorting the items in the list view and would like to show the silly little up and down arrows indicating ascending or decending but I don't see any property related to having them displayed. Are they a custom drawn item or am I just missing the obvious? TIA Ron Ron Hall wrote: >I have a silly question, in a list view in report mode with column headers >enabled I am supporting sorting the items in the list view and would like to >show the silly little up and down arrows indicati...

Can't reach CRM Website
Hi, I have a problem with my CRM installation. I can only reach the CRM Website from the same machine, where it is installed. The CRM is installed on a SBS 2003 hosting a domain called xxx.local. My own pc is connected to a domain called abcdefg.com. I can reach the SBS 2003, by entering https://servername.xxx.local, but I can't reach the CRM Website. Can anyone tell me, what I'm doing wrong? I just get an IE Error 404. Hope someone can help me, as I need to get this up running in a jiffy :-) Brgds Thomas Thomas: Check if your CRM web site on IIS is running, and check in IIS...

Can a form linked to an autoLookup query update another table
I created a form that is updated with an AutoLookup query from another table once a certain linked field is filled in. Can this form be used to add a record to the source table with the updated information? When that record is saved, the record is added to the form's source table - assuming the form is bound to the source table. How does your form save the record? Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "oterosuz" <oterosuz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3608D905-8769-435E-B5E5-7B0F566AFD63@microsoft.com......

how can I get matching to work? (M06)
All of my accounts sync online After it syncs, how do I match up the payments from my checking account which are credit card payments with the transactions in the various credit card accounts that are those payments? I have read through the help and just keep going in circles. If I change the category for a credit card payment to the credit card account, it just creates a new transaction in the credit card account. It seems to me that there should be a way to get these payments to match up automatically, and if not automatically there definitely should be a way for me to match them up ...

single web page can be viewed without publisher?
I've created a newsletter using publisher 2003, I want to send it to people in single web page (mht) format. Will those without Publisher be able to open and view the newsletter in that format? Why not send it as a .pdf file? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Kaylen" <Kaylen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80A03B40-0CB6-4DB0-A4F9-E68737BBD0B1@microsoft.com... > I've created a newsletter using publisher 2003, I want to send it to > people > in single web pag...

Columns

REPLY TO: how can i creat options in a cell of excel worksheet
You really need to give more information on what you're looking for. What do you mean by "Options"? Also, if you don't leave a message in the message portion when you're posting, many of us can't reply to the request. HTH, Barb Reinhardt ...

Excel can't open some spreadsheets sometimes (so very very odd)
I have a user who upon powering up their lap top here at work when it is in the docking station can't open some Excel spreadsheets. He's using Excel 2007, he's running XP on a new Dell laptop with 2GB of RAM. Everything is up to date. Some XLSX files that should be prompting him for a password are spitting out an error that wasn't passed along to me but says something along the lines of "this doesn't appear to be a document Excel recognizes" Some XLS files that aren't protected Excel says that the file despite its extension is not an Excel spreadsheet and...

calculated column in pivot table
Can I create a calculated column in a pivot table from two other columns. I have tried creating formulas but that does not seem to do the trick. The answer is yes. For anything less general, we'll need specifics on what you tried, and what happened. "does not seem to do the trick" does not give us much to go on. Regards, Fred "freeriderxlt" <st.jdaich@gmail.com> wrote in message news:97a60a38-262d-4a91-9474-7c26d8c44be3@a16g2000pre.googlegroups.com... > Can I create a calculated column in a pivot table from two other > columns. I have trie...

Can not configure Outlook for RPC over HTTP
I have an Outlook client - 2003 SP2 (11.8010.8107) that I am unable to setup RPC over HTTP on. On the Connection tab where this would normally be configured there is nothing there. Just the Connection section and the modem section. The section labeled Exchange over the Internet does not exist. I've tried removing office and reinstalling, but this still did not resolve the issue. Is there anything additional that has to be configured for this to show up? Thanks, Tim In news:ONkPBOAFHHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Tim Kalligonis <tkalligonis@comcast.net> typed: > I hav...

Can't exit application due to an infinite loop in a thread.
Hi. I make a program with Visual C++. First I create, show and update a Window. Then I launch a thread which has and endless loop. After that I get, translate and dispatch the messages for my window. When I close the window, the system distroys it, but the program doesn't exit. It does only if i remove my loop from the thread. Here is some code: int __stdcall WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance,LPSTR lpszCmdLine, int nCmdShow){ ........./// variables defined HWND hwndMain = CreateWindow("MainWndClass", "Sample",WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,100,100,250,210,NULL,...

combining data from two columns into one
Column A Column B Column C FirstName MI LastName FirstName.LastName@XXX.com Need to combine data in column A and B to make C. Can anyone help me? Thanks! ei Use a formula like: =a2&" "&b2 Regards, Fred "eintpc5146" <eintpc5146@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7A68BE4-41DC-46F3-B20F-737A14A5A1B4@microsoft.com... > Column A Column B Column C > > FirstName MI LastName > FirstName.LastName@XX...

Populating consecutive columns from a static set of cells?
I am trying to populate a master quote list and want each entry (1 row) populated by the info I enter from my quote estimate template in a separate workbook. I know how to link cells, but don't know what formula to use in the template to make each entry choose the next open row on the master list. Anybody up to the challenge? -- -Thomas Hi Thomas- If I understand your question, the first issue to clear up is that one workbook cannot 'send' data to another, i.e., your template can't send new entries to what you are calling the Master. What you need to do is work from ...

can i water mark part of a worksheet
can i water mark part of a worksheet See Watermark http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html and http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP012138021033.aspx best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Excell buff" <Excell buff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0CD4BFC-64B9-4FAC-8808-35D1ED22BD5A@microsoft.com... > can i water mark part of a worksheet ...

Tough One, trying to count occurences of string based on string in separate column
Hi, For every occurrence of a string in Column A, say "question2", I'd like to count the number of times the string "satisfied" appears in Column B for the same row. The answer would be 1 for the following data. i.e. "satisfied" occurs "1" time for all of "question2's. I would like to be able to add data and sort it and the formula still work. I would locate the data on a separate worksheet from the output of the formula. question1 not-satisfied question2 satisifed question1 not-satisfied question2 not-satisfied question1 ...