Can I put a secondary axis on a 3-D column chart in MS Excel?

Can I put a secondary axis on a 3-D column chart in MS Excel? If so, How?
I want to over lay a line on top of a 6x12 row set of 3-D columns.
0
jk432897 (1)

I don't know about a secondary axis, because I avoid 3D charts. You cannot
make a combination 3D chart, though, so your plan of a line with the columns
will not be possible.

Use a clustered 2D column chart, and add a line or XY series:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"jk432897" <jk432897@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I put a secondary axis on a 3-D column chart in MS Excel? If so, How?
> I want to over lay a line on top of a 6x12 row set of 3-D columns.

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

More Columns #2

Task Pane #3
How do I open the task pane in excel 2007? ...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Reporting from Project Server

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

learning Excel #3

Emails #3

Excel VBA