Can I make a Cladogram using microsoft Excel?

I'm using microsoft offfice 2003 and was curious is there anyway I can make a
caldogram using the program?  I know that it is possible to make a family
tree; however this is inifficient in depicting ancestoral progression of the
species- which would be better display with a cladogram.  Any Help greatly
appreciated!
0
Lady_C (1)

Hi,

Maybe fernando cinquegrani's cluster or grafi examples may help.
http://www.prodomosua.it/ppage02.html

It should be possible to construct a chart using a xy-scatter and
various charting tricks. But a lot depends on how you have this data
stored.

Cheers
Andy

--