Can I make a chart that is vertical instead of horizontal?

I have created a chart that is too wide for one page.  I would like to rotate
the entire chart.  Is this possible?  How would I do it? If it is not
possible, are there any other suggestions?
0
Karvis (1)

Hi,

You can not simply rotate the chart.

Possible options are;
- Copy as picture and rotate the picture
- print the page in landscape
- use alternative chart type

depending on the chart type you maybe able to rotate the chart by using
an alternative chart style, like Columns > Bars. Which chart type is it?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Andy Pope" <andy@andypope.info> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> You can not simply rotate the chart.
>
> Possible options are;
> - Copy as picture and rotate the picture
> - print the page in landscape
> - use alternative chart type
>
> depending on the chart type you maybe able to rotate the chart by using an
> alternative chart style, like Columns > Bars. Which chart type is it?
>
> Cheers
> Andy
>
> Karvis wrote:
>> I have created a chart that is too wide for one page.  I would like to
>> rotate the entire chart.  Is this possible?  How would I do it? If it is
>> not possible, are there any other suggestions?
>
> --
>
> Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
> http://www.andypope.info

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Queries and Charts

can I snap wrap points to a text box

making filtering rules?
hi, i am trying to create a rule that goes something like if (site1.com OR site2.org OR site3.gov) AND (agri OR agriculture OR agribusiness) then move to folder X that is, if it is from any of those sites AND has any of those keywords then move it. The problem is i can't seem to figure out the specifying the AND part. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Cheers -Gaiko ...

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Updating a chart Automatically

Publisher can not save file

line chart with NA() values

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?