Can chart previews be turned off

I use excell for charts up to 30 series with as much as
28,000 data points per series, I know what selections I
want and do not need previews, is there a way to turn
them off so I don't have to contantly wait for the
previews to finish everytime I make any change.

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Queries and Charts

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Updating a chart Automatically

Publisher can not save file

line chart with NA() values

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?