Can a chart add data to a table?

Once I have created a chart, is it possible to use functions so that the
chart's data is automatically inputted into a table I create? I know this
seems to be a little backward, but any assistance/ideas would be much
appreciated.
Thank you.

The chart's data already comes from a worksheet somewhere. Can't you use
the original data?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

A little stuck wrote:
> Once I have created a chart, is it possible to use functions so that the
> chart's data is automatically inputted into a table I create? I know this
> seems to be a little backward, but any assistance/ideas would be much
> appreciated.
> Thank you.
0
jonNO1 (306)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Pivot Table Question #5

data sort

Pulling data from separate tabs

Formula for cross tab data filling

Help with importing data

form fields not saving to table

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

Status in table PurchaseOrderEntryDetail
Hello, We're trying to populate serial # into the PurchaseOrderEntryDetail table and run across the column 'Status'. What are the possible values for Status column in this table? Most of the time we see status of '2'. What does that mean? Please help. Many Thanks & Best Regards, Nikki ...

predict future data

Reference / Copy Dynamic Data
Have a worksheet listing products and prices for numerous suppliers. eg.: Supplier--Product---Price ABC-------apple-----1.00 ABC-------orange----1.20 XYZ-------brick-----3.40 XYZ-------cement----0.80 This worksheet will change often. What I would like is to reference this information on other worksheets. I would also split the info onto a worksheet for each supplier. Therefore i will have a worksheet for ABC and for XYZ, and the info in these worksheets will change as the main "index" worksheet changes. eg. Worksheet ABC contains: Product---Price apple-----1.00 orange----1.20 ...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Unjoin tables in query
Hi, I have 2 tables (table1 & table2) in query that don't have a relational field each other. Table1 has Date, decription & amount. Table2 has RecordNo & filenm. I'd like to pull all fields in Table1 and only the last record of field Filenm in table2. How can I make a query to produce report like that. If anybody can tell me, I'm very appreciated. Thanks KT -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200707/1 It works. Thank you very much.... Jerry Whittle wrote: >First create a query called qryLastFil...

' in numbers and Pivot tables
I have a spreadsheet with multiple rows of the same ID number. The ID number (when you click on the cell) has a ' before the number. I have created a pivot table to condese this data into something more meaningful. (which works) However I do not see any ' in front of the ID number. I now need to use vlookup to lookup a value with the same ID as I have on another sheet. But when I use the vlookup formula, I get #N/A. However if I manually add ' in front of the ID in the main sheet it looks it up. There are thousands of rows, but I do not fancy putting an ' in f...

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

GPS 8 service pack 2 and add new company
After installing service pack 2 for GP 8, I am not able to add or log on to the new company. Error during upgrade is “Entries haven't made to all required fields. Would you like to show the required fields on all windows in greatplains” When I try to log on to GP getting another error “file for this company have not been updated” Please help Rajesh ...