Bubble Charting - Labels and Conditional Formatting

Hi There

Hope you all can help, i've looked everywhere but have found it very
difficult to achieve what I want. I'm not familiar with VB but i know
how to copy and paste into modules!

Here is the data (column by column):

Name --- X --- Y --- Bubble Size --- RAG Status

OK, here are my requirements...

- Each bubble to be labeled with column name

- RAG status to conditionally format the colour of the bubble.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

You can do the colour coding by using multiple series and some simple
formula to create conditional charts,
this will give you more detail on the subject.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html

The labeling can be achieved using a free add-in which ties cells to data
labels.
    Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Vinnyliphoo1" <Vinnyliphoo1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi There
>
> Hope you all can help, i've looked everywhere but have found it very
> difficult to achieve what I want. I'm not familiar with VB but i know
> how to copy and paste into modules!
>
> Here is the data (column by column):
>
> Name --- X --- Y --- Bubble Size --- RAG Status
>
> OK, here are my requirements...
>
> - Each bubble to be labeled with column name
>
> - RAG status to conditionally format the colour of the bubble.
>
> Thanks in advance!

0
andy9699 (3616)