bar chart on 2 axis

I am trying to create a bar chart. I have 9 series for which each have 2 sets
of data value. I want to create a bar chart where each series is represented
by 1 bar, with the chart having one set of values along the x axis and one
along the y axis. I am having great difficulty with this. Can you help at all?
0
Hannah (5)

Full instructions are found at
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Hannah" <Hannah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create a bar chart. I have 9 series for which each have 2
>sets
> of data value. I want to create a bar chart where each series is
> represented
> by 1 bar, with the chart having one set of values along the x axis and one
> along the y axis. I am having great difficulty with this. Can you help at
> all?

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

Any word on CRM 1.2 release date?
Has anyone heard a firm release date yet for CRM version 1.2? And will CRM 1.2 work with SBS2003 that was just released? -kw "Jim" <jim@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ehxGoPvnDHA.644@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Has anyone heard a firm release date yet for CRM version 1.2? > > This depends on where you are based. I've just got home from an MS course, and we told that in Australia it will release to the partners at the conference late next month, and will be released to customers on 12/1/04. It was also confirmed that it will run on SBS2003 - it will ru...

2 Questions on Pivot Tables
Any assistance appriciated. (Excel 2003) 1) I have a simple Pivot table showing 6 groups with their totals and a subtotal eg: America 10 UK 15 Oz 22 etc. Grand Total 125 I want to Pivot Graph this data, no problems. I want however an extra line to show the total on the Secondary Axis. I have almost got it by placing the column in a second time as a Running Total and then as a Line on my chart, hiding all the values until the last point. However I would like if possible the Total as a horizontal line across the chart? 2) I h...

Page set up #2
I want to use the paper size of A3, but cannot find it in the paper options. Anyone know where I can find it? Check your printer properties and preferences. If the printers you have installed won't handle A3 you won't have it. And you will need to "install" something that will. Even a "PDF" file printer will do. Alan Badgery wrote: > I want to use the paper size of A3, but cannot find it in the paper > options. Anyone know where I can find it? I've just a home use computer, but the intention was to use the work book between and home and work, w...

Monitoring Exchange 2003 #2
Hello, We are planning to implement MOM 2005. However, we are also concerned about implementing auditing for changes made within ESM. Will there be a tool that will allow management to know a change was completed by a specific UserID? When a mailbox store is dismounted - who dismounted it/date/time? When a change is made to the RUS - who made the change? Thank you, Exchange2003 MOM does not have the ability to monitor this in the shipped Management Pack. You can enable AD auditing on the domain controllers: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314955&sd=tech. ...

smtp addresses #2
Exchange 2000. I have 2 smtp addresses under recipient policy. smtp: username@domain.com (set as default) smtp: username@local.domain.com These were created automatically when we migrated from exchange 5.5 to 2000. local.domain.com is our internal domain. domain.com is our Internet address. I unchecked local.domain.com address, and "Apply this policy now", but it did not remove them from each users AD account. So I deleted the local.domain.com address, and "Apply this policy now", but it still did not remove them from each users AD account. We are getting NDR's b...

Need help to read Pie Chart Series Range
Excel 2003, I have an existing Pie Chart and want to extract the Ranges (cells) used. My code below returns with a "Type mismatch" error. Sub GetPieChartSeries() Dim mySeries As Series ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Activate Set mySeries = ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1) Debug.Print mySeries.XValues (errors here) Debug.Print mySeries.Values End Sub Thanks, - Pat ...

Exporting emails from Outlook 2003 #2
I have a folder that contains over 500 threads on technical matters on a subject. I have tried to use Export to Exel but this does not transfere all the information over including not giving all the text in the body of the email. A similar problem is saving an email to a folder outside outlook it doesn't show the date so you may have a huge list of items all titled but not dated in the title Please can anybody help? Hi stevtb why do you want to export the emails. What is the target/reson to export the emails? -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange (Vista Ready): Publi...

training #2
Is there a class offered on Publisher and if so will it ever come to Ohio? Thanks Lots of good training articles available on the Office site. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/CR061832741033.aspx Where in Ohio? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cindy Taylor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ed301c4f293$82579a30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a class offered on Publisher and if so will it > ever come to Ohio? Thanks On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:06:21 -0500, "...

How do I link a shape on a organ chart to another org chart page
If I have a org chart on one page with three shapes, A B C, and a second page with names in shapes of people reporting to C on page 1. How can I click on Shape C on first page and bring up the second page showing the employees who work under him C -right click shape C -Format > Behavior > Double-Click -Select "Go to page: Page-2" Frank Help <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 9A0D1770-05EE-42D1-ACB3-A0958688AE64@microsoft.com... > If I have a org chart on one page with three shapes, A B C, and a second page > with names in shapes of pe...

Event ID c0072030 #2
We have an Active Directory Organizational that contain all of our contacts. I have run the delegation of control wizard and given a user full control over the contacts OU. When I log on with that users account and try to update to add an SMTP address to a contact I receive the following error: There is no such object on the server Facility:Win32 ...

Outlook not opening #2
I recently installed Outlook. When I try to open it, I get the error message "Outlook requires Outlook Express 4.01 or greater". I do have OE 5.0 installed. Why am I getting this error? ...

List Boxes #2
Can someone tell me how to correct the following code so that both columns in the listbox will be updated? Only the first column distplays Dim MyArray() ReDim MyArray(mycount, 1) usrGLDist.lstOutput.ColumnCount = 2 For i = 0 To rst.Count - 1 MyArray(i, 0) = rst.Value("descr") MyArray(i, 1) = rst.Value("pcamt") rst.MoveNext Next i 'Load ListBox1 usrGLDist.lstOutput.List() = MyArray Richard wrote : > Can someone tell me how to correct the following code so that both > columns in the listbox will be updated? Only the first col...

How can I line up 2 columns with similar information?
I have 2 columns with names in each and I'd like to line them up next to each other. I think we'll need more information, Kathy. I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you give exactly what's up? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5C0BC96-7E27-4C55-89A3-03513FC0D409@microsoft.com... >I have 2 columns with names in each and I'd like to line them up next to >each > other. Column A has employee number, Column B has the same employee numbers but has addi...

Lost Product Key #2
Wanted to install my publisher deluxe 2002 onto my new computer. I've lost my product key. What can I do? How do I do it? Whistle Britches wrote: > Wanted to install my publisher deluxe 2002 onto my new > computer. I've lost my product key. What can I do? How do > I do it? ================================= Have a look at the following KB article: (823570) How to Obtain a New Product Key for Office Program Setup http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570 -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled ...

RMS POS 2.0 SP1 fails to install
We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the following error" The expected version of the product was not found on your system" I have searched kb and found nothing that may address this. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Sounds like you got the wrong service pack. POS is a different product. You need RMS 2.0 Service Pack 1. Marc "Davidjc52" <Davidjc52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE74C3F9-0CF6-4693-889C-8CD301CA691F@microsoft.com... > We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the &g...

How do I make a particular column required in Excel? #2
Our NPO is creating a reimbursement chart in Excel. We're trying to make it so that if employees do not fill in one particular column entitled "Projects," they will get an error or will be unable to have a final sum filled in. Is there any way I can make this particular column required so that if it is not filled in, the chart will not complete properly? Thank you in advance for any advice or help--I'm a bit of a novice to this! ...

help with lookup formula (sheet 2, not a double post)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...

Summary Chart
Hello, was hoping to find a solution for the following scenerio or the best chart and process for: 1) Have 6 columns with survey results - the headers are (PQ, PA, PR, SP, DT, CI). 2) The data rows under the headers are numbers from 1 - 6 (basically a rating). I am attempting to show a summary chart for each worksheets (each worksheet has survey results from a particular location). So I will create a chart in each worksheet for each location, and then one worksheet will be a summary chart of all the other worksheets/locations combined Any idea how to do the chart inside each workshee...

How do I add a Trendline to a Pivot Chart
How do I add a trendline to a pivot chart? Help Thanks Leroy Maybe rightclick on one of the series lines in the chart and select Add TrendLine. Leroy wrote: > > How do I add a trendline to a pivot chart? Help! > > Thanks, > > Leroy -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

in creating a pie chart in excel 2007
How many rows or columns of data can the pie chart plot I once tried 360 cells and got a wonderful Moiré pattern Why not just experiment with 1, 2, 3 dozen and see for yourself if the result is acceptable ? best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "bsalohcin" <bsalohcin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9CF7752-1816-4DCE-BF82-9C25033AE888@microsoft.com... > How many rows or columns of data can the pie chart plot According to MS:- Data series in one chart 255 (max limit) Data points in a...

Custom Formatting a Chart Data Label
I want to create a chart which will display a zero value on the data label where there is in fact a zero value, and show N/A on the data label where it didn't apply. The formula I am using in the spreadsheet uses a nested formula to make this determination: =IF(AND(B22+C22>0,C22>0),B22/C22,NA()) Presently, it works but displays the #N/A on the chart where I would prefer it simply displayed as N/A. Can I do this with a custom format on the data label?? Thanks so much! I don't know how you all do it but your amazing! -- If you can read this, thank a Teacher... If your read...

Charts not recognizing source data if original linked data is changed.
I am very frustrated by Excel (2003) at the moment. I'm relatively new to using Excel in depth. I have always been able to work my way through most intricacies and pitfalls. But now I have been working in a workbook with linked sheets (and with linked workbooks too) and have two problems that I cannot solve. Right now, I have about 47 sheets that are set up as follows: detail data: this is the raw data the the user enters daily totals: this is calculated data from the detail sheets summary sheets: further sums from the daily totals and a chart object that charts these sums (a line or sc...

SMTP Security #2
Does any know what is the Best Practice for Securing SMTP is? and More importantly do you have the documentation to implement it? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193922 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324059 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319356 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836500 Austin Morgan wrote: > Does any know what is the Best Practice for Securing SMTP is? and More > importantly do you have the documentation to implement it? > > You could configure SMTP mail rel...

Pivot Chart Created from Pivot Table is Blank
HELP!!! I am following a tutorial in an Excel 2007 book step-by-step. In one of the lessons I was able to successfully and easily create a pivot chart from a pivot table. In my next lesson, I am following the exact same steps (even have started over a couple of times), and when I create a pivot chart from the pivot table in this lesson, it creates a blank chart. WHY DOES IT DO THIS??? I know I have followed the steps correctly. Any ideas on why Excel isn't cooperating with me on this lesson would be soooo appreciated. Hi, Blank charts usually result from having your cursor in...

Date Problem #2
Hi All Please can someone advise me what to do, I have a date in a textbox where I am using the AddDate method to increment the day , but I am getting strange results. Is this because the US date? if so how do I change this to work for the UK date? Any help would be greatly appreciated regards Subs Hiya- i'm not sure what formula you're using- I put a random date in A1 and pasted the following formula in B1 & C1: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)+1) it increased the day by 1 in both cells. I then changed the format to UK and it worked just fine. Is this what you're l...