Area chart with multiple regions

I have 3 data series, and they cross each other and so making few areas.  Is
it possible to shade the different regions of the chart with different color?
 Thanks

This may help
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590

Steven wrote:
>I have 3 data series, and they cross each other and so making few areas.  Is
>it possible to shade the different regions of the chart with different color?
> Thanks

vogtm

Multiple user names at one bank or brokerage
I have 3 accounts at one bank. I have 3 corresponding accounts set up in MS Money 2007. One of them is setup for online banking while the other two are not. I now want to set the other two up for online banking but I can't find a way to specify the unique login info for each of the other two accounts. ...

EzPaste-xl2ppt Excel add-in, automating the copy/paste of charts and data
Hello, This is to notify about the release of EzPaste (http:// www.EzPaste.net), an Excel add-in intended to completely automate the transfer of charts and data from Excel to PowerPoint. EzPaste identifies automatically all the charts and the tables defined in the active workbook. The user then selects which of them he wants to paste to PowerPoint=AE , and EzPaste does all the work, would you have to paste one or one hundred tables/charts at once Even if you have to paste the selected range or chart, EzPaste does it with the click of a button Sorry if this message is a bit advertising, b...

Changing to Combination-chart from existing chart
I have made a Line-chart containing 8 different series. I now want to change 2 of the series to Bars, but in the same chart. How do I proceed to pick the wanted series and transform them to bars? Regards Jan Hi Jan, Right click a line series that you wish to change. From the popup menu select Chart type and pick bar. Cheers Andy Jan wrote: > I have made a Line-chart containing 8 different series. I > now want to change 2 of the series to Bars, but in the > same chart. > > How do I proceed to pick the wanted series and transform > them to bars? > > Reg...

Static Chart Data Range
Excel-2007, simple line chart: I have a chart that displays several columns of data for rows 2:84. Whenever I insert a new row #2, the new data range for the chart is now 3:85. How do I keep a static data range for my chart (2:84) whenever I insert new rows into the workbook? I have tried editing $A$2:$E$84 to A2:E84 and then saving the changes ... but it is an excercise in futility, it always reverts back to $A$2:$E$84. I would recommend creating a blank row 2, and hiding it. Then, when you insert a new row, you'll be inserting within the boundaries, instead of moving ...

Need help grouping charts
I have identical charts which occur on multiple sheets. Is there any wa to group them for editing? When I group the sheets themselves, it seems to deactivate the charts I tried doing it with a macro as an alternative and then flipping th sheets one by one and keying the macro, but I get a message box with: "Run-time error 1004", "Unable to get the ChartObjects property of th worksheet class". Does anyone have any ideas -- Izz ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Izzy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getin...

Chart to show Portfolio Value over time?
I'm using Money 2003. I would like to be able to see the $ value I have in my portfolio over time. So that I can weep. Money does have a chart view that allows you to see the PRICE history for a given stock over time - but not the dollar value of your investment in the stock over time. In fact, I can't seem to find a view at all that shows you the net value of your portfolio/individual stocks changing over time. The best I've been able to do is to use the "Net Worth" report and unselect all the other accounts. This has insufficient granularity (months instea...

Printing
Hope you folks can help me out with a strange one. I have several worksheets formatted in exactly the same way as follows: Col A - width 4 Col B - hidden Col C - width 4 Col D - Width 108 Col E - Width 3 Col F - Width 11 Col G - Hidden Col H - Width 11 & Empty My print range should be Cols A:G (I have used page setup to set the scaling to fit 1 page wide by [blank] pages tall, thus each sheet will print as many pages as required depending on number of rows] When I have the print range set to A:G only columns A:E show on the print preview (and also on the actual print out) and when I m...

Multiple Domain e-mail addresses
We are running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise addition and I am having a bit of a "brain-freeze" at the moment... Where in the Exchange Admin do I configure the server to accept e-mail from more than one domain. For example, we currently accept e-mail from mycurrentdomain.ca and would also like to accept email from mycurrentdomain.com. Please note that I have updated all of our DNS MX records as required, just need to make the changes on the Exchange server. Thanks in advance... Recipient polices-email address policy. "Raymond Spitzingle" <ray(nospam)@stuff...

Data labels for Excel 2007 Charts
Hi, I have charts that are based on dynamically populated data. I need the data labels for all of these charts to appear with 0 decimal places. The dynamic data populates with 2 decimal places (X.XX). Is there a universal setting I can apply to the worksheet or even the chart itself, so I do not have to go to each data point/data label and set the formatting to 0 decimal places? Thanks, Courtney ...

Multiple accounts #3
I have 2 Hotmail and 1 MSN accounts set up in Outlook 2002. It shows that it sends and receives all 3 accounts successfully, but when I go to the Inbox of the Hotmail accounts, there aren't any messages. Thanks, Rick It says it send and received fine, but problems occur when you set up more than one HTTP account, so it is recommended that you only use one per profile ...

change exist chart to be dynamic
Hi all How can I change an existing chart to be dynamic? In series I saw a name in y axis only but no name of x axis. How can I create a series for x axis? Thanks in advance Daniel You need to understand how dynamic charts work. There are tutorials and links to more on this page: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Daniel" <Daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF77A61A-58A9-4629-90E1-20742E6...

HOWTO create a Mail Merge Template in MSCRM with multiple child records
Hi, I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order details (product and prices) related to the order record? This sounds like a parent-child template. Any idea? On Jun 2, 1:26=A0pm, "Benjie Fallar III" <bfall...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in > Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. > My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order > details (prod...

Outlook/Access 2003
I've been doing a lot of research and purchased (but haven't completely read) Sue Mosher's book. However, before I spend much more time I'd like to find out if my idea is even feasible. The basic idea is to create an appointment system for multiple therapists that can be used by a receptionist and other staff. Using Outlook and Exchange is very nice but the appointment data needs to end up in an Access table immediately. We can purchase SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 or we can buy a third party tool for calendar sharing whichever would be the easiest to use. I currently...

Multiple indexes on same fields in different order
I sometimes need to find the largest or smallest value in a field. If I put two indexes on the same field, one in ascending order and one in descending order, is Jet smart enough to use the proper index if a give it a grouping query with the condition Max or Min, or am I just wasting resources? Pete -- This e-mail address is fake, to keep spammers and their address harvesters out of my hair. If you want to get in touch personally, I am 'pdanes' and I use yahoo mail. But please use the newsgroup when possible, so that all may benefit from the exchange of ideas. ...

Interactive Chart Examples
I once was given an Excel file (protected of course - D'Oh!!!) where the person had charts that were interactive. There were various series and you scrolled thru a scroll bar to select the series you wanted. It would change the chart as you scrolled Can anybody point to samples that folks have done to do this. Previous posts have given a few links but I was hoping that someone has an example That I could use so I do not have to develop one from scratch. Thanks. Homer J. Simpson Hi, Have a look at these examples, Series and data http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.h...

Out of Office Assistant replies multiple times
The situation: The user of a fully patched Outlook 2003 SP1 sets an Out of Office reply using the Out Of Office Assistant.. The result: The first time someone sends a message while the OOA reply is turned on, they get the full text of the OOA reply as it is configured. The second and subsequent emails from that same sender gets a truncated version of the OOA message. In my testing, my second message (which isn't supposed to be replied to), got me 2 truncated replies. Examples from my testing: 1st reply: "I am out of the office and will return on Monday, February 28, 2005. At th...

Can i move multiple lines between workbooks
I have a .csv format file listing speed cameras, and the different speeds are identified by two characters at the end of each line - 30, 40, 50 etc. I would like to create separate files for each speed, but Excel won't allow me to cut/copy several lines to created a new file/workbook. Is there any way round this? Martin Ellis Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:28:00 -0700 from Martin Ellis <MartinEllis@discussions.microsoft.com>: > I have a .csv format file listing speed cameras, and the different speeds are > identified by two characters at the end of each line - 30, 40, 50 etc...

How do I get a chart to display backwards/forwards?
I have stock data. Row 35 is the nearest day. Row 36 is the next day, etc. When I chart the data using a 2 axes chart (custom), the chart doesn't display backwards. The nearest day displays on the left side of the chart, not the right. How do I change that? Double click on the axis, select the scale tab, and check "Values in reverse order" Jerry Will wrote: > I have stock data. Row 35 is the nearest day. Row 36 is the next day, etc. > When I chart the data using a 2 axes chart (custom), the chart doesn't > display backwards. The nearest day displays on the ...

IF Multiple Conditions
A B C D E Color Total Time Total Time 2 Time Allowed Y/NO BLUE 1:22:33 2:22:33 1:00:00 BLUE 2:22:33 3:22:33 2:00:00 BLUE 3:22:33 4:22:33 3:00:00 BLUE 4:22:33 5:22:33 4:00:00 BLUE 5:22:33 6:22:33 5:00:00 RED 6:22:33 7:22:33 6:00:00 RED 7:22:33 8:22:33 7:00:00 RED 8:22:33 9:22:33 8:00:00 I need an IF formula that: - will read IF condition in the A column is Blue it will bring back...

Vlookup, multiple times in one column summing corresponding
I have a list that contains common invoice numbers that appear multipl times in column A and need to use the vlookup function to find and su the corresponding amounts in column B. As you would be aware the following vlookup functio =VLOOKUP(A3,DATA,2,FALSE) will only return the one amount once i reaches a match and I need it to continue down the column and sum al matching invoice numbers. Column A Column B 145768 356.87 145769 678.90 145880 80.87 * 145769 103.55 145770 56.90 145769 78.32 145880 54.09 * The answer I�m looking to return is 145880 134.96 It has to be a vlookup sty...

Bar chart & Category (x) axis labels #2
If you make a bar chart in Excel 2003, and have two columns of text as Category (x) axis labels, the first column is shown vertical and the text in the second column is shown horizontal in the chart. If you open/make the same chart in Excel 97, the text in both columns is shown horizontal. If there is a lot of text, it becomes unreadable when it's vertical. Is this by design or can it be fixed somehow? ...

Visio 2003 Organizational Chart 2002 Compatibility
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C52B1D.54B10360 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have an organizational chart created in Visio 2003 Professional, and I = have saved the chart (with synchronized pages) in the 2002 file format. My problem is that when a Visio 2002 Standard user opens the file, the = pages are no longer synchronized, nor can the 2002 users expand and = collapse subordinates. Is this the norm, or what am I doing wrong here?=20 Thanks, Todd ------=_NextPart_000_0045_...

Pivot Chart Bar Width
Is it possible to stabilize the width of the bars when using a Pivot Chart? When there is very little data to chart - based on the values I select from page data pull-downs - the bars are really fat. Other times they are thin. I would really like to have a standard width. tia Pat Watson Pat - The bars are based on a percentage of the spacing between categories. If you have fewer categories, the bars get wider. If you decreased the bar width (by increasing gap width on the Other tab of the format series dialog), they'd be much further apart. You can't adjust these automatical...

Time-based floating bar chart
I have a problem similar to "Kaixi". I have data for elapsed times of backups, and I'm trying to chart the beginning and ending time of the backups for each server. The only problem is that each server may have more than one backup job, so I need to chart the elapsed time from the earliest start time to the latest end time, with gaps shown where there is no activity. The data looks like this: server start-time end-time abc 08:00 08:30 abc 08:00 08:45 abc 09:00 09:30 def 09:00 09:10 def 0...

SPC Control Charts
Does anyone know if Excel can create SPC control charts? I can not find them anywhere. Not as a basic chart type. You can roll your own. http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html#CtrlCht has suggestions. Jerry Skip wrote: > Does anyone know if Excel can create SPC control charts? > I can not find them anywhere. ...