Addition of error bars creates black filled in areas on chart in 2

When i add custom standard deviation error bars in excel 2007, the graph
shows a black fill in in some areas of the chart.  The exact same chart in
2003 does not show this artifact. Anyone else experienced this?
0
tcek (5)

Hi,

I can't duplicate your problem, but we really need more information - what
type of chart, what do you mean by Custom Standard Deviation error bar? There
are Standard Deviation error bars or their are Custom error bars.  If this is
a scatter chart are these x or y error bars.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"tcek" wrote:

> When i add custom standard deviation error bars in excel 2007, the graph
> shows a black fill in in some areas of the chart.  The exact same chart in
> 2003 does not show this artifact. Anyone else experienced this?
This is a scatter chart with data collected with lines (not smooth).  The
error bars are custom that are "y" axis related.

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't duplicate your problem, but we really need more information - what
> type of chart, what do you mean by Custom Standard Deviation error bar? There
> are Standard Deviation error bars or their are Custom error bars.  If this is
> a scatter chart are these x or y error bars.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Shane Devenshire
>

> "tcek" wrote:
>
> > When i add custom standard deviation error bars in excel 2007, the graph
> > shows a black fill in in some areas of the chart.  The exact same chart in
> > 2003 does not show this artifact. Anyone else experienced this?
0
tcek (5)

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Wfica32.exe Error
Hi Has anyone seen a Wfica32.exe error, when working with Great Plains in Citrix environment. I did explore the Citrix web site and noticed that this error is certainly related with Citrix but couldnt get a further lead on how we cant prevent it. Strangely enough there are more than 50 users accessing Great Plains through Citrix and the error occurs only for a single user (as far as I know). This error just shuts down Great Plains abruptly and citrix session hangs as well. Any help / idea will be appreciated. Regards Samit Sounds like a problem with the ICA client on the users PC. Since ...

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Using part of a cell in a chart title

adding name /creating field/query?

Creating new attributes

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...

DNS Error on Exchange

Please ignore #2

error 0x800cc0f