Add data to excel series

I receive daily API transation data. Each day the data is
provided via a text file. Data is in columns. First column
is date, second column is API (35 different APIs), third
column is transaction volume and fourth column is average
response time. I would like to create a chart with date on
the x axis, transaction volume on the y axis, and each API
as its own series. I can create a base chart for a single
day with all series. I am having a problems adding in
addition series data for each additional day? Is there an
easy way to add data to each series?
0
anonymous (74722)

Create a PivotTable (and PivotChart).  Experiment with the day / API as
a row/column field to get the desired effect.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
MS MVP Excel 2000-2003
www.tushar-mehta.com
Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA tutorials and add-ins
Custom Productivity Solutions leveraging MS Office

In article <086201c3a7bd$aad21ca0$a001280a@phx.gbl>,
anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> I receive daily API transation data. Each day the data is
> provided via a text file. Data is in columns. First column
> is date, second column is API (35 different APIs), third
> column is transaction volume and fourth column is average
> response time. I would like to create a chart with date on
> the x axis, transaction volume on the y axis, and each API
> as its own series. I can create a base chart for a single
> day with all series. I am having a problems adding in
> addition series data for each additional day? Is there an
> easy way to add data to each series?

number rounding in MS Excel

How to select series in chart?

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)