A Combination Chart using a Column and Line

I have a large amount of data about protein values and I have grouped these
using the Analysis-Pak Histogram wizard.  The resulting frequencies have
been charted using the 'Column' Chart Type.

Using the NORMDIST function I then plotted the appropriate Normal Curve as a
'Line' Chart Type on the same chart but using a secondary y-axis.

I was wondering if there is any sensible way of scaling the NORMDIST values
so that both sets of data can be charted on the same axis.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.