A chart with 2 datas

Hi, I'm trying to plot a chart whereby

Status                        Type
open                            defect
closed                         CR
open                            CR
closed                         defect

I need to chart all those defects that are open or closed only not
including CR
I'm using COUNTIF for open and closed.

I hope this makes sense.
0
june.ymc (2)

To plot a chart you need numbers.  Use your worksheet to produce the numbers
you want, then you can plot them on a chart.
--
David Biddulph

"ymcj" <june.ymc@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm trying to plot a chart whereby
>
> Status                        Type
> open                            defect
> closed                         CR
> open                            CR
> closed                         defect
>
> I need to chart all those defects that are open or closed only not
> including CR
> I'm using COUNTIF for open and closed.
>
> I hope this makes sense.

0
David
5/2/2008 11:15:22 AM
the numbers will be produced by COUNTIF of open and closed. I just
need to differentiate the defect and CRs

On May 2, 7:15=A0pm, "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk>
wrote:
> To plot a chart you need numbers. =A0Use your worksheet to produce the num=
bers
> you want, then you can plot them on a chart.
> --
> David Biddulph
>
> "ymcj" <june....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi, I'm trying to plot a chart whereby
>
> > Status =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Type
> > open =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0defect
> > closed =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 CR
> > open =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0CR
> > closed =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 defect
>
> > I need to chart all those defects that are open or closed only not
> > including CR
> > I'm using COUNTIF for open and closed.
>
> > I hope this makes sense.- Hide quoted text -

june.ymc (2)

How to transform HTTP query string (HTML data) to xml?
Dear experts, I need to send a simple HTML form to an ASP.NET page which has to create a xml object. What technique would you recommend me to use in order to transform a HTML form data to xml? What naming convention for the input fields would be best so that I can easily parse the query string in the asp page and create the xml object? I also dispose of the .xsd schema of the xml that must be created if that could be of some use. At every request the .xsd could change so I need some general algorithm. I would greatly appreciate your help. ...

parsing a date and time field #2

Get drive letter for old slave hard drive while keeping data
Hello, My master hard disk has failed and I have successfully replaced it with a new one and reinstalled windows XP etc. Before the crash I had a second slave drive with some data I would like to keep on it. When I connect this drive, it shows up in disk management, but does not get assigned a drive letter. How can I get windows to assign a drive letter to the drive without formatting it and losing all of my data? Both drives are IDE drives, the master is jumpered to cable select and is on the master cable, the slave seems to have lost its jumper, or never had one, but sh...

Naming charts on own sheet
Hi. I have a series of charts (which are all contained on their own sheets). I need to name each of the charts (as they will be used by someone else in a macro). I have tried clicking on them and also pressing shift before clicking on them, and I am not able to change the name in the name combo box. Can anyone advise me of how I can change the names. Thanks for your help. Hi, If you have chart sheets you can change the name by simply changing the sheet tab name. What you described is the method used on chartobjects, which are usually on a worksheet. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Mi...

Twist Data?...
Hi all... I've got the following in a dataset: 19 30 1200 FI FI 20030906 36 19 30 1324 FI FI 20030906 36 and I want the following result: 19 30 1200, 1324 FI FI 20030906 26 Any guess on how to do this? thanks much!... Hmmm... Not quite clear: The data is arranged in columns, I assume It looks as if both items in the same column are the same, you want just one item, otherwise the one in the top row first, then the one from the bottom row. But what about the last 36s that should yield 26? Typo? Does the dataset have more columns or more rows or both? And how big is it?...

Money Central Portfolio #2

macro #2

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Statements #2

loan amortisatio chart not updating
Hi, I use MS Monet 2007 premium. I have created a loan amortisation account which breaks up my monthly instslment into pricipal and interest. The loan commencd from 7 October 2005 and is for a period of 5 years. The problem is that the loan account does ot show any loan instalments beyond 7 October 2006 (exactly 1 year after the commencement). Why is this happening. Why is the account not updating with instalments which have been debited to my account after 7 October 2007. Please help. Were you depending on downloaded transaction data for this account? Did the download link br...

How do I make a chart with several times during a day
Hi, This seems like it may be a simple thing, yet I can not for the life of me figure out how to do this (or at least semi-easily with VBing it for a while). I have a simple table filled with the following information (example for simplicity): 12pm 5pm 10pm 11/20 5 4 7 11/21 5 4 7 11/23 5 4 7 11/24 5 4 7 11/25 5 4 7 So basically I am keeping track of a numeric value three times a day. I would like to make a chart of it with...

Transformation of data into columns

Data Validation List not showing

Macro

survival chart
Hi! Does anybody have an idea how it would be possible to trick Excel into making a survival plot? That is a stepped graph ploting cumulative survival on the y axis and time slots on the x. Any suggestion would be most appreciated. Andrej Andrej - I don't have a 'survival plot' per se, but you could look for ideas on my web site. The cumulative probability plot sounds like a possible candidate: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ProbabilityChart.html If it doesn't give you any idea, post back with some typical data, and we'll have a look. - Jo...

Chart "Benchmark" Line Graph Question
I am generating a graph of many team's monthly audit productivity percentages (bar graph) with a "benchmark" (line graph) at 95% (y axis) across 6 month period (x axis). The problem is that the line graph appears on the graph but the ends of the line are centered in the end columns (left & right). Is there as simple way to extend the benchmark line out to the edges of the graph? MJ Have a great day and live life with passion! ...

Sum amount if = 2 value's

Chart printing issue in Excel 2007