1 of 4 charts won't print

I have a worksheet with data information tables on top, then 4 charts
underneath. the data table prints, the first chart prints, the second does
not and the third and fourth print. the second chart doesn't show on print
preview but does show on page break preview.Thanks in advance!
Janet

0
tina1 (2)

Janet -

Hold the shift key and select the nonprinting chart, so the chart is
highlighted by white handles instead of black ones. Go to Format menu,
Object... and on the Properties tab, make sure Print Object is checked.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Tina wrote:
> I have a worksheet with data information tables on top, then 4 charts
> underneath. the data table prints, the first chart prints, the second does
> not and the third and fourth print. the second chart doesn't show on print
> preview but does show on page break preview.Thanks in advance!
> Janet

Hi John
I just wanted to thank you for Janet (My Mother)
She is fairly new to computers and as of yesterday
didn't even know what usenet was. Much less the etiquette of the group.

It is fair to say you enlightened her in more ways then one!!
Thanks again.

0
badger1 (1)
6/16/2005 3:09:20 PM
Glad to help.

- Jon

Badger wrote:

> Hi John
> I just wanted to thank you for Janet (My Mother)
> She is fairly new to computers and as of yesterday
> didn't even know what usenet was. Much less the etiquette of the group.
>
> It is fair to say you enlightened her in more ways then one!!
> Thanks again.

How to select series in chart?

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

chart MAcro to change on activecell

transparent areas in charts?

Multiple stacked bar charts

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

printing 2 charts on single page

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Duplicate E-Mail #4

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...