xPath query #2

I'm trying the select a element based on values of two attributes.  In the
Xml doc i need to look at an attribute minVal and maxVal. if the Value I'm
passing in in the xPath is greate than min "and" less than max,  I'll want
to pull all the attributes of that element.

Is this possible with xPath?  I'm able to easily query 1 attribute, but not
two.

Thanks

TR

0
todd6468 (5)

  //element[$value > @minValue and $value < @maxValue]/@*

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

Converting to PDF #2
I lose my hyperlinks to email addresses when I convert from Publisher 2002 to a .PDF in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. Do I need to upgrade to Publisher 2003 or can this be fixed? While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Banks <Banks@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I lose my hyperlinks to email addresses when I convert from Publisher > 2002 to a .PDF in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. Publisher sends printable information to the printer driver. As you cannot click a hyperlink on a printed piece of paper, Publisher doesn&#...

Problems with public folders #2
I am having two problems which may or may not be related. 1) In System Manager when I try to view or work with the public folder tree, I get the following error "The token supplied to the function is invalid", ID no:80090308. I cannot see any public folders or manage them at all after that. 2) Whenever anyone clicks on send/receive in outlook 2003, they get the following error "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F):'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is for either...

Free Data Process/Query Tool
If you use Excel everyday and spend lots of time on data/text processing, then you will find the this tool (UDQ Add-in) is very powerful and can speed up your daily data processing work. Currently the tool is free for everyone. Please feel free to distribute this tool to your friends/colleagues if you think it is helpful to your work. The following is a list of features/functionality of the tool: 1> Query/Import Data from Multiple External Data/Text/ASCII Files (Can useful import data from hundreds of files within minutes) 2> Query/Import Data from Multiple Closed Excel Files (Can...

How do I add vertical lines to separate columns in Outlook 2003 #2
In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in Outlook 2003. Any help would be appreciated ARe you using Word as the message editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, mschwartz asked: | In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray | vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in O...

Hidden files in Ms-Query cause ODBC connect errors or Query is wac
I have a Query fetch_from_bob that moves data (collapses records,unique key search, etc...) from excel spreadsheet "bob" to excel spreadsheet "fred". Fred and bob live in the same directory" c:\123directory" on the same computer. I allow this query to execute/refresh data automatically when one of the query paramaters is changed. This works great. I also have a macro that invokes the query to refresh the data whenever the user desires. This works great as well. The macro literally has all the VB code to execute the query. But I'm just a part time progra...

Swedish characters in the Display name #2
I have a problem with Swedish characters in the senders' names on outgoing e-mail. Previously we have formatted the display names like: Last name, First name This is causing problems for some external recipients, since their e-mail program reads this as two addresses (Last name as one name and First name as another) I tried changing the display name for one user to "First name Last name" instead, but then the Swedish characters are not shown when he/she sends an external e-mail. Example: "Åke Jönsson" becomes "Ake Jonsson" or "Åsa H...

Print 2 receipts when selling item with rebate?
Is there any way to program rms to print multiple receipts on particullar items, for example I sell an automatic pool cleaner that has two differant mail in rebates and we always supply the customer with duplicate receipts Victor Out of the box, no. The easiest way is to train cashiers to use the Reprint function when they need a second copy. The other option is to configure the receipts to print 2 copies every time, but that's probably a waste of paper. I'm pretty sure this could be accomplished as a customization using the HTML status bar and QSBridge, but you would need a ...

2007 Schema Prep #2
I extended my AD last night for 2007 and have a few questions to verify it was successful: I have a root domain (domain.local) that houses my schema master and a child domain (domain.net) that has Exchange 2003. I ran setup /prepareAD then ran setup /preparedomain: domain.net and both said they completed successfully. However, I was expecting to see the new OU (Microsoft Exchange Security Groups) in my child domain. It is present in my root domain. Is that all correct? In my child domain I now have a new global security group call Exchange Install Domain Servers. Last thing, the D...

Formula query #2
I am trying to identify a formula which will add and then display th number of times a number appears in a range. For example, the range looks like this .......A...........B............C 1...1110......1110.......1114 2...1110..... 1111.......1111 3...1111......1112.......1110 4...1111......1113.......1111 The numbers which appear in the applicable range e.g. 1110, could b any number between 1110 and 9999 and as such I cannot simply predefin which number to look for. I am hoping the output could like as follows: .......A........B 1....1110....4 2....1111....5 3....1112....1 4.....

if formula #2
i have this formula in a cell D3 =IF(A1="F",B1&B2) how can i make it multiple for example i want to add this IF(a2="G",B1&B3) in D3 also. thanks Either - =IF(AND(A1="F",A2="G"),B1&B3,) =IF(OR(A1="F",A2="G"),B1&B3,) Regards. Bill Ridgeway Computer Solutions "jaypee" <jaypee2cool@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O3NhGKIhGHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >i have this formula in a cell D3 =IF(A1="F",B1&B2) > how can i make it multiple for example i want to add this IF(a2="G&q...

disabling queries or dataranges
I have a large spreadsheet with many embedded queries pulling from an access database that i want to publish to lots of different people. how do i keep the queries from trying to refresh when those people open the book, besides cutting and pasting all the values from one spreadsheet into another one without data ranges? I want the spreadsheet to ask me whether it should refresh on opening, and it does, but i want to be able to disable this and send it on without lot's of work. excel 2000. thanks. -- johnlengacher -------------------------------------------------------------------...

query will not write to excel
I have set up a query to a Foxpro .dbf file in a database from excel. When I tell Excel to import the data it it appears to be working but never seems to return the data. Running the same query via msquery.exe returns the data with no problem. Can anyone tell me what the problem is ? ...

Passing an argument from a query to a command
I am trying to send a report using an email address in a DB. I wrote the following code for it. Private Sub Reminder_Letter_Command_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Reminder_Letter_Command_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim SendTO As String stDocName = "BG Reminder Letter" RunQuery MsgBox "This is After RunQuery " & SendTO SendTO = [Queries]![BG email only from email from ae code].EmailAddress MsgBox "This is SendTO 2 Value ==== " & SendTO DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewNormal DoCmd.SendObject acSend...

Reminder is not work in default folder #2
I used as follow coding to send email to outlook client(outlook 2000): ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''=AD'''''''''''''''' Dim ll As New CDO.Message Dim bb As New CDO.Configuration bb.Fields(cdoSMTPServer) =3D "nc80012" bb.Fields(cdoSendUsingMethod) =3D cdoSendUsingPort bb.Fields.Update Set ll.Configuration =3D bb ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:mailheader:x-mess=ADage-flag", adBSTR _ ...

POP3 & IMAP4 services #2
Hi there, I got problems on starting POP3 & IMAP4 services. Recently they cannot be start after my exchange server restarts. At the beginning, POP3 cannot be start automatically, later it's IMAP4. After I can start them manually after the server has been completely started, I check event viewer, I found the server did try to start IMAP4, but got error "An error occurred while starting the Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service: server instance number 1 failed to start with error 0x80040a01." At the same time, an event also there, "Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service (Build...

2 accounts being sent under one address
I currently have two accounts in my Outlook 2000. xxx@provider.net & PPP@provider.net. The PPP@provider.net is the primary account. When sending an email from the xxx@provider.net, it still shows as the PPP@provider.net address, so in turn I get any replies to the xxx@provider.net back to the PPP@provider.net. Is there any way to make the reply address or the address of sender shown to the xxx@provider.net account? You said you had 2 accounts. You then listed 2 email addresses. Those are not the same thing. Clarify your post. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jeepstr9" ...

Compare 2 Worksheets Create a 3rd depending on results
I have a unique problem that none of the other posts or shareware seems to solve. I have 2 worksheets (orig.xls and new.xls) that are 15 columns wide (to the "O"). The data is just numbers but the second column either has the words: "new" or "cancel" which is important as you will see. I need to compare the two worksheets and create a third worksheet (update.xls) depending on the three possible results: 1) If a row is removed in the new.xls file = copy the row from the orig.xls file and make the 2nd column "Cancel" 2) If a row is added to the new.xls...

Printing Externally #2
That works great...except it word brings up a message box stating tha Word is currently printing, if you exit, you will cancel you print.....and if i click no, so i dont close word, it still doesnt wan to print...any suggestions???Thank -- tess45 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tess457's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1393 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26662 There's a setting in MSWord that allows you to do background printing. I've turned this off--so Word do...

money 03 same funds in 2 accounts
I have 1 tax defered account and 1 non-tax defered account. They both have the same mutual fund in them. Money won't let me use the same symbol twice for 2 accounts. Any thoughts ? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=59. "Fruehauf2000" <fruehauf2000@aol.com> wrote in message news:20041201213351.11419.00001421@mb-m29.aol.com... >I have 1 tax defered account and 1 non-tax defered account. They both have >the > same mutual fund in them. Money won't let me use the same symbol twice for > 2 > accounts. Any thoughts ? ...

OT: Trend Micro WFBS SP2 beta starting 2/15/10
Anyone interested in helping to improve the WFBS product should join the beta...and all future ones. https://www.trendbeta.com/index.php?get=356&content=554 Gregg Hill -- Gregg's pet peeves: First of all, what does a peeve look like, and why would anyone want one as a pet? Peeve #1: Apostrophes: when in doubt, leave them out! You will be correct more often than not. Its = Belonging to it. For example, "Look at the sky. Its color is blue." It's = It is. For example, "It's hot today." It's = It has. For example, "It's b...

Unmatched Query Question
I have a database that I'm using to pull the names of students who have applied for graduation from an Excel spreadsheet, that is updated weekly, into an Access Table. Right now, I'm using an unmatched query to pull Student IDs who have not previously appeared on the Excel spreadsheet. At first, I was a little worried about this because if a student applies for graduation with a dual degree, their name shows up on the Excel Spreadsheet twice (see example below). 111000 Pig Porky BA.PSY 111000 Pig Porky BFA.FP Fortunately, as long as the student's ID number isn't on the Eval S...

Front end server with mail boxes??? can it be done #2
sorry for the late post... i have 50 users "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote in news:ehG8e.8669$c93.2155@trnddc08: > sorry for the late post... i have 50 users Why? Are you going to have back-end servers? Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote: >sorry for the late post... i have 50 users No. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Attachments not received #2
Can anyone help ? - When I send some attachments using Outlook 2003 the attachments are not received by the recipient just the mail. Incidentally they show the attachment paperclip in the Sent Items as if they were sent. This happened in earlier version too but only when I switched to XP. It does not occur with Outlook Express Many thanks First thing to check is your sending mail format. Make sure you're not using Rich Text Format. Try Plain Text or HTML instead "Marian Hughes" <moi@esatclear.ie> wrote in message news:OMWri8Y4DHA.1592@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >...

Track 2
Hi guy, I've a doubt: I read around the Internet that Track2 of Credit Card are made up of 40 character (see here http://www.ded.co.uk/magnetic-stripe-card-details.html). Now I've a smart card reader and I'm reading my cards but the Start sentinel, End Sentinel and LRC characters are not displayed/readed. So I'm asking if they are truly written in the card? ...

Creating a SOP transaction in TEST Company #2
I am trying to create a SOP transaction, but I keep getting the following error message in the TEST company: A save operation on table 'SOP_HDR_WORK' (45). I have tried restoring the test company from the live, but I still get this error message. I have also run checklinks. Thanks, Craig Craig, Is there a More Info button on the error message? If so, what does it say? What version and service pack of GP? Is this TEST company on the same SQL instance as the live or a different one? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-so...