XmlValidation Errors int TreeView Control

I show some Xml file in Windows TreeView control. Wenn I validate Xml with
some Xml-Schema, I have to show errors node with red color.
How can I find an element name, which causes an Exception of
XmlValidatingReader?
0
nataly (1)

In XmlValidatingReader, you can not determine the element/attribute name
which caused the error but you can find out the line number and position
where the error occured. This information is available on the
XmlSchemaException, if  you have hooked up a validation event handler.

Zafar

"nataly" <nataly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I show some Xml file in Windows TreeView control. Wenn I validate Xml with
> some Xml-Schema, I have to show errors node with red color.
> How can I find an element name, which causes an Exception of
> XmlValidatingReader?

0
zafara (79)

Outlook Undeliverable Error
Undeliverable message returned with error 550 not local host. How do I fix it? Jack <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Undeliverable message returned with error 550 not local > host. How do I fix it? Make sure your are properly authenticating to your outgoing server. -- Brian Tillman ...

a buttload of 550 SMTP errors
We are experiencing a bunch of problems with outgoing messages on our exchange server. The problem frequently occurs when we send messages to distribution groups that contain people external to our organization, however I believe they occasionally occur when mail is sent directly to the individual. The bounce back messages come from our server (smexec-mail.kpdexech.com in the examples below). They're mostly 550 error variations that seem to indicate a problem with our server's SMTP communication with the recipients mail server. Can anyone offer any suggestions? joe@blat-blat.com on ...

"OneNote encountered an error while searching"
Running x86 Windows 7, OneNote 2007 (12.0.6415.1000) When I use >View >Pages Changed Recently >(Any Choice) I get "OneNote encountered a problem while searching" and no results are returned. Normal key word search works fine. I can also view pages by date in the right pane. Anyone know what causes / how to fix this one? ...

Query Timeout error
Hi There, I sometimes get the following error when I execute a SQL 2005 stored procedure using ADO VBA in Access 2003. -2147217871 MS ODBC SQL Server Driver Timeout Expired The ODBC Query Timeout Reg key is set to 0 and the SQL Server remote query timeout options are configured as in this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314530/en-us I never get this when I execute the stored procedure in SSMS Express. Another oddity is that the query usually succeeds even when I get the error. Are there any other settings to try? TIA, Josh ...

Display text with Unicode format (ex: Chinese) on controls written by VC6.0
Hi all, We can write a project with Debug-Unicode mode and display text with Unicode format? Ex: Chinese or Japanese Idea? Thanks. >We can write a project with Debug-Unicode mode and display text with Unicode >format? Ex: Chinese or Japanese With VC6 you can build a debug (or release) Unicode project that when run on a proper Unicode platform (like XP) should be able to display Chinese or Japanese texts (providing the font you're using has the characters). Dave Tittle bar, menu, button can display text with Unicode format when i build a debug Unicode project? We can use fo...

error on sales order entry
when some of the users including sa and dynsa go to change quantities on sales invoices, the system tells them that 'you do not have access privileges to edit this field. Contact your system administrator'. We do not use field security and we dont have any customizations. Any suggestions where to look here? Jack, That isn't a GP error out of the box so I'm thinking that there must be at least one customization- possibly like Advanced Distribution from Trinity (not that I'm saying that you do) that you aren't thinking is like a "security type application&qu...

Error, unable to connect to incoming server
I can't not receive mail from my server. I've contacted my internet provider and they said it was a software problem. Every time I changed my advanced settings and then log off of Outlook they change back to what they were when I go back into Outlook. Any advice? You probably have some anti-virus software that is changing your settings. Turn it off and see if that helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Mills" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

Unable to Select Controls in Design View
Hello all, I just started working with MS Access 2007 and am unable to select individual control objects in design view in a form. When I click on an individual control (in this case, text boxes) a yellow margin appears around the object and any changes I make to the object happens to all other objects that are above and below it. No handles appear around the object as pictured in the manual. The table I created has around 30 fields. When I created the form the fields appeared, in the detail section,as two columns of text box controls with their labels. Help! Don't run 2...

synchronizing forms on a tab control
I have placed a customer listbox on page one of a tab control. On page two I have a form bound to a customer table. When I select a customer in the listbox and click on the tab for page two I would like the form to show info for that customer. how can I synchronize the two? Steve, I would assume that your customer table has a key field like CustID. Use the combo (ex. cboCustID) to select a legitimate CustID. Make cboCustID the Parent, and CustID in the subform the Child. Use the AfterUpdate event of cboCustID to Requery the subform, whenever the value of cboCustID changes. -- ...

Chart with Named Range error
Using Excel 2007, creating a chart using named ranges as inputs when I try ti enter the named range as a source I get a formula error "the formula you typed containes an error..." So I setup a simple scenario to dumlicate the problem. named a range of cells "Test" and entered arbitrary numbers in the cells of the range. Insert chart, Right click on the chart and select "select data" then "add" In the box type "=Test" or used the "Use in formula/paste name" tool. Select ok and get the formula error. I dont think I had any problems w...

Mail delivery Error
Hello, Need some explaination here, if I am an user using abc.com. When I send a message to user@mydomain.com and I received the following notification. My question is, does it mean that 1. my mailbox is exceeded storage allocation? or 2. user@mydomain.com mailbox is exceeded storage allocation? ------------------------------------------------------------------- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@mydomain.com on 8/10/2004 11:42 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fail...

Archive Error
Hi, I'm having problems archiving to a network drive. I'm trying to archive to the same folder as my outlook.pst file, but I get the following errors: Error while archiving folder "Deleted Items" in store "Personal Folders". The file X:\username\archive.pst is not a personal folders file. Error while archiving folder "Sent Items" in store "Personal Folders". The file X:\username\archive.pst is not a personal folders file. Error while archiving folder "Calendar" in store "Personal Folders". The file X:\username\archive.pst...

Professional Tools
When I try to run Customer Modifier in Professional Tools, I enter the starting customer number and new customer number, hit Convert, and after I choose continue when it tells me I need a backup, I get the following two error messages: "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Drive][SQL Server] Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '0210'" That error is followed by this one after I hit OK: "The stored procedure smCustomerChanger1 returned the following results: DBMS: 170, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0" Any ideas? Are you the ONLY user in GP when you are doing this? -- Richard L....

Strange error when using offline sync
A couple of users are getting the message below when bringing their laptop and logging on to the domain. First of all, does the message below mean that only items on "Deleted" items failed to sync, or the whole thing fail to sync ? I've seen article that may associate this problem to the server Symantec AV but I already stopped/started Symantec services and problem below still persists. How can I solve this ? Is this a back end related problem ? 16:12:16 Synchronizing Mailbox 'My user' 16:12:16 Synchronizing Hierarchy 16:12:17 Synchronizing Favorites 16:12:17 Synchro...

Rules Error #3
I keep getting this dialog box: Rules in Error Rule: Server-Requested Client Action Error: MoveCopy, Unable to create dest msg. I've checked my rules, and they all work. This only comes up when starting Outlook. What's going on here? ...

Converting Leads to Contacts Duplicate errors
We cannot convert leads to contacts and are getting duplicate errors. There are no duplicates. We are running 4.0 rollup 11. And we get this error everytime we try on CRM server: Event Type: Warning Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 Event Category: Web Event Event ID: 1309 Date: 8/3/2010 Time: 2:35:01 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM-APP Description: Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 8/3/2010 2:35:01 PM Event time (UTC): 8/3/2010 7:35:01 PM Event ID: 19b210ef795f42129b2af3d7b447c2bc Event sequence: 157 Event occurrence: 1 Event detail code: 0 Applic...

SFO 1.2 Client
Hi, I've installed SFO on two machines as per the instructions and all seemed to go well until I tried to get them to "Go Offline". In each case I accepted the default settings in the offline options screen and pressed OK. A download status box came up with the word "Initializing" then nothing happens for a few minutes and eventually I get an error message saying "you do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this action". Everything seems to work fine when I'm online though. Client machines are Win XP/Outlook 2003 and Win 2K/O...

ex2003: "The picture is too large and will be truncated" error
>From time to time Excel will get into a mode where when I do a cut or copy it pops up a box titled "Microsoft Excel" that says "The picture is too large and will be truncated." For example, right now if I start up Excel it defaults to a blank worksheet for "Book1." I click on the "A" column to select it, CTRL-C to copy, and the error box pops up. I click [Ok] and it pops up a second time. Again on this blank brand new sheet if I select cells A1 to A74 (one column, 74 cells), I can do the CRTL-C (or Edit / Copy) and there's no pop-up. If I cha...

CRM errors!!
I am getting so many of these below erros on my CRM server can anyone help me out? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMDeletionService Event Category: None Event ID: 16387 Date: 18/12/2008 Time: 3:45:18 PM User: N/A Computer: APPSERV2 Description: Error: Deletion Service failed to clean up some tables. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. I also have found and attempted the solutions depicted in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921391 but had no success can't actually even run the crmdeletionservice doesn't come up ...

Error when doing anything in Activities....
I just spent a week cleaning up the account names that I imported. I went to add a task and I get the standard "An error has occurred. For more iformation.." This happens wether I add a note or phone call and also the calendar will not come either. Accounts and Clients work just fine. Any help would be great!! Thanks, Bebandit I ended up re-installing the whole thing and it works now. "Bebandit" wrote: > I just spent a week cleaning up the account names that I imported. I went to > add a task and I get the standard "An error has occurred. For more > ...

Smartlist exporting error
I have a user who is trying to export a list to Excel and gets a error message that it cannot start up excel.Has anyone encountered this before, if so please advise how to proceed? Olivia, Can you post the exact error message you are getting? Can you start Excel from the shortcut? If so, it may be an issue with the Office DLL not being registered properly. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Olivia" wrote: > I have a user who is trying to export a list to Excel and gets a error > messag...

Manufacturing Order Entry error
I am getting the error message: 'Your manufacturing order routing has errors, either a work center is undefined, or the earliest work cetner effective date is invalid. I looked in TK, and found nothing for either of these error messages. I havelooked through my routing and looks ok, can anyone suggest where specifically to look in the routing to correct this? I dont understand why error messages like this are not in techknowledge... -- Doug Doug- On the Work Center Setup window you probably need to enter a value in the "Display Date" field. See Work Center Setup in th...

Outlook 2002 hang with error message when closing. #2
My customer is using Windows 98 operating system, with the Office 2002 (XP) version, and many user encounter error message during they want to close the outlook, the problem did not happen when they open it, appreciate somebody can help/advice on this issue. Below is the Error report Contents:Exception Information Code: 0xfff60951 Flags: 0x00000000 Record: 0x00000000c0000005 Address: 0x0000000000000000 System Information Windows, Minor Version: 10 Build:67766446 CPU Version Code:88A78094 - 30025EC0 -00000001 cpu Version: 00000686 CPU FeatureCode: 0383F9FF CPU AMD Feature Code:...

Excel prob = Compile error cant find project or library
when i open excel 2002 on my xp pro pc it opens up with te error Compile error cant find project or library then takes me into the VB, the section it takes me to is talking bout setlanguagestrings? but when you close this screen excel works fine. any help please thanks in advance David Hi, Maybe an add-in with a programming error is bothering you. 1 Tools, Add-ins 2 note which are checked 3 uncheck all (but one) 4 restart XL 5 if no error, check the next one and repeat from step 4 Got the error? uncheck the one you last checked. Not an add-in? It will be a (hidden) workbook t...

XML Error Message
When I click on the Summary button for a case I receive an error message stating the following. Error: Object doesn's support this property or method Xml: undefined The only choice I have is to click the OK button. I then am able to go into the summary without any issues. This is just an annoying error and if anyone can help me figure out why it is being displayed I would appreciate it. Thanks. Keith I assume you are using an add-in like c360 Activity Summary, since there is no "Summary" in CRM out of the box. I would check with c360's support if that's where ...