XmlSchemaException in App.config using UIP Application Block

Does anyone know why I might be getting an XmlSchemaException in App.config
configured as below to use the UIP Application Block?

I get the following error for every element, sub-element and attribute
within the <uipConfiguration> element:

Message	1	Could not find schema information for the element
'uipConfiguration'.
Message	2	Could not find schema information for the element 'objectTypes'.
Message	3	Could not find schema information for the element 'iViewManager'.
.... etc. etc.

My App.config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
	<configSections>
		<section name="uipConfiguration"
			type="Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.UIPConfigHandler,
				Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess,
				Version=1.0.1.0,
				Culture=neutral,
				PublicKeyToken=null"
		/>
	</configSections>
	<uipConfiguration>
		<objectTypes>
			<iViewManager
				name="WindowsFormViewManager"
				type="Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.WindowsFormViewManager,
				Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess,
				Version=1.0.1.0,
				Culture=neutral,
				PublicKeyToken=null"
		/>
			<state
				name="TestState"
				type="BusinessLayer.TestState, BusinessLayer,
				Version=null,
				Culture=neutral,
				PublicKeyToken=null"
		/>

			<controller
				name="TestController"
				type="PresentationLayer.Controllers.TestController,
				SBMPresentationLayer,
				Version=1.0.1.0,
				Culture=neutral,
				PublicKeyToken=null"
		/>
			<statePersistenceProvider
				name="IsolatedStoragePersistence"
				type="Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.IsolatedStoragePersistence,
				Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess,
				Version=1.0.1.0,
				Culture=neutral,
				PublicKeyToken=null"
		/>

		</objectTypes>
		<views>
			<view
				name="TestView"
				type="PresentationLayer.Views.TestView,
				PresentationLayer,
				Version=null,
				Culture=neutral,
				PublicKeyToken=null"
				controller="TestController"
				stayOpen="true"
				floatable="true"
		/>

		</views>
		<!--
	<sharedTransitions>
	</sharedTransitions>
	-->
		<!--
	<navigationGraph>
	</navigationGraph>
	-->
		<!--
	<uipWizard>
	</uipWizard>
	-->
		<!--
	<userControls>
	</userControls>
	-->
	</uipConfiguration>
	<system.diagnostics>
		<sources>
			<!-- This section defines the logging configuration for
My.Application.Log -->
			<source name="DefaultSource" switchName="DefaultSwitch">
				<listeners>
					<add name="FileLog"/>
					<!-- Uncomment the below section to write to the Application Event Log
-->
					<!--<add name="EventLog"/>-->
				</listeners>
			</source>
		</sources>
		<switches>
			<add name="DefaultSwitch" value="Information" />
		</switches>
		<sharedListeners>
			<add name="FileLog"
				type="Microsoft.VisualBasic.Logging.FileLogTraceListener,
Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorArchitecture=MSIL"
				initializeData="FileLogWriter"/>
			<!-- Uncomment the below section and replace APPLICATION_NAME with the
name of your application to write to the Application Event Log -->
			<!--<add name="EventLog" type="System.Diagnostics.EventLogTraceListener"
initializeData="APPLICATION_NAME"/> -->
		</sharedListeners>
	</system.diagnostics>

</configuration>

Thanks

These are validation errors, are you trying to validate your file or just
parse it. If you dont need validation, turn validation off when you create
the validating reader in .NET.

Zafar

"SparkPlug" <SparkPlug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> <!-- Uncomment the below section to write to the Application Event Log
> -->
> <!--<add name="EventLog"/>-->
> </listeners>
> </source>
> </sources>
> <switches>
> <add name="DefaultSwitch" value="Information" />
> </switches>
> <sharedListeners>
> <add name="FileLog"
> type="Microsoft.VisualBasic.Logging.FileLogTraceListener,
> Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorArchitecture=MSIL"
> initializeData="FileLogWriter"/>
> <!-- Uncomment the below section and replace APPLICATION_NAME with the
> name of your application to write to the Application Event Log -->
> <!--<add name="EventLog" type="System.Diagnostics.EventLogTraceListener"

0
someone1 (389)
3/14/2006 1:24:49 AM
"Zafar Abbas" wrote:

> These are validation errors, are you trying to validate your file or just
> parse it. If you dont need validation, turn validation off when you create
> the validating reader in .NET.

That sounds useful. I've only just begun creating an application based on
UIPAB so I am just trying to build & run it with one simple View and one
simple Controller to test that I have written the config correctly.

Is it trying to validate the config file but doesn't have access to the
schema? If so, how can I prevent Visual Studio (Express) from trying to
validate the app.config?

FYI the message in the Visual Studio Immediate Window is

A first chance exception of type 'System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaException'
occurred in System.Xml.dll
A first chance exception of type
'System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException' occurred in
System.Configuration.dll
A first chance exception of type
'Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.UIPException' occurred in
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.dll

and the debugging process appears to be showing me the exception is being
thrown from a statement is the UIPConfigHandler.cs that says:

validatingReader.Schemas.Add( XmlSchema.Read( new XmlTextReader(
streamReader ), null ) );

Thanks for your help.

If the exception is thrown from the following line that means that there was
a problem in parsing and compiling the schema that is being added.

validatingReader.Schemas.Add( XmlSchema.Read( new XmlTextReader(
streamReader ), null ) );

Can you write out the exception message and check the error in the schema?

Thanks,
Priya

> "Zafar Abbas" wrote:
>
>> These are validation errors, are you trying to validate your file or just
>> parse it. If you dont need validation, turn validation off when you
>> create
>> the validating reader in .NET.
>
> That sounds useful. I've only just begun creating an application based on
> UIPAB so I am just trying to build & run it with one simple View and one
> simple Controller to test that I have written the config correctly.
>
> Is it trying to validate the config file but doesn't have access to the
> schema? If so, how can I prevent Visual Studio (Express) from trying to
> validate the app.config?
>
> FYI the message in the Visual Studio Immediate Window is
>
> A first chance exception of type 'System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaException'
> occurred in System.Xml.dll
> A first chance exception of type
> 'System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException' occurred in
> System.Configuration.dll
> A first chance exception of type
> 'Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.UIPException' occurred in
> Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.dll
>
> and the debugging process appears to be showing me the exception is being
> thrown from a statement is the UIPConfigHandler.cs that says:
>
> validatingReader.Schemas.Add( XmlSchema.Read( new XmlTextReader(
> streamReader ), null ) );
>
> Thanks for your help.

0
priyal1 (30)
3/15/2006 1:46:27 AM
"Priya Lakshminarayanan" wrote:

> If the exception is thrown from the following line that means that there was
> a problem in parsing and compiling the schema that is being added.

Yes I agree that is the problem.

> validatingReader.Schemas.Add( XmlSchema.Read( new XmlTextReader(
> streamReader ), null ) );
>
> Can you write out the exception message and check the error in the schema?

I am using only Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition and will not provide
exception stack traces for exceptions thrown in referenced C# code, the only
exception messages are in the Immediate Window and Error List as I described
previously and repost below:

Immediate Window:
A first chance exception of type 'System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaException'
occurred in System.Xml.dll
A first chance exception of type
'System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException' occurred in
System.Configuration.dll
A first chance exception of type
'Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.UIPException' occurred in
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.dll
A first chance exception of type
'Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.UIPException' occurred in
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.dll
A first chance exception of type
'Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.UIPException' occurred in
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.UIProcess.dll

.... ad nauseam

Error List:
Message 1 Could not find schema information for the element
'uipConfiguration'.
Message 2 Could not find schema information for the element 'objectTypes'.
Message 3 Could not find schema information for the element 'iViewManager'.

.... etc. for every element and attribute in the <uipConfiguration> section

I currently think that the process of upgrading the UIP solution to Visual
C# 2005 EE (I only have Express Editions at home) has caused a problem so
that the UIPConfigSchema.xsd is not being correctly built into the
UIProcess.dll.

This screen image may indicate that but I'm not sure:
http://uk.geocities.com/mjtech_uk/UIPConfigSchema_VStudio2005EE.jpg

I am currently asking a friend to try building the UIPAB on VS 2003 with
..NET 1.1 to see that solves the problem. I will post the results on this
thread but would welcome any comments/insights/suggestions in the meantime.

Thanks.

"SparkPlug" wrote:

> I am using only Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition and will not provide
> exception stack traces for exceptions thrown in referenced C# code,

Oops, that should have said "I am using only Visual Basic 2005 Express
Edition and *it* will not provide exception stack traces for exceptions
thrown in referenced C# code"

If *it* gave me an exception report I would gladly pass it on!!! :-)
Can you try a smaller code sample by adding the UIP schema directly into a
XmlSchemaSet and check what errors/exception you get?

XmlSchemaSet schemas = new XmlSchemaSet();
schemas.Add(null, "UipConfigSchema.xsd");
schemas.Compile();

Thanks,
Priya

> "SparkPlug" wrote:
>

>> I am using only Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition and will not provide
>> exception stack traces for exceptions thrown in referenced C# code,
>
> Oops, that should have said "I am using only Visual Basic 2005 Express
> Edition and *it* will not provide exception stack traces for exceptions
> thrown in referenced C# code"
>
> If *it* gave me an exception report I would gladly pass it on!!! :-)

0
priyal1 (30)
3/17/2006 10:18:41 PM
"Priya Lakshminarayanan" wrote:

> Can you try a smaller code sample by adding the UIP schema directly into a
> XmlSchemaSet and check what errors/exception you get?
>
> XmlSchemaSet schemas = new XmlSchemaSet();
> schemas.Add(null, "UipConfigSchema.xsd");
> schemas.Compile();

Sorry for the delay in replying. I did as you advised and the exception
message is below.

System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaException was unhandled
  Message="Wildcard '##any' allows element 'statePersistenceProvider', and
causes the content model to become ambiguous. A content model must be formed
such that during validation of an element information item sequence, the
particle contained directly, indirectly or implicitly therein with which to
attempt to validate each item in the sequence in turn can be uniquely
determined without examining the content or attributes of that item, and
without any information about the items in the remainder of the sequence."
  Source="System.Xml"
  StackTrace:
       at System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaSet.InternalValidationCallback(Object
sender, ValidationEventArgs e)
       at
System.Xml.Schema.BaseProcessor.SendValidationEvent(XmlSchemaException e,
XmlSeverityType severity)
       at System.Xml.Schema.Compiler.CompileElement(XmlSchemaElement xe)
       at
System.Xml.Schema.Compiler.CompileParticleElements(XmlSchemaComplexType
complexType, XmlSchemaParticle particle)
       at
System.Xml.Schema.Compiler.CompileParticleElements(XmlSchemaComplexType
complexType, XmlSchemaParticle particle)
       at
System.Xml.Schema.Compiler.CompileComplexTypeElements(XmlSchemaComplexType
complexType)
       at System.Xml.Schema.Compiler.Compile()
       at System.Xml.Schema.Compiler.Execute(XmlSchemaSet schemaSet,
SchemaInfo schemaCompiledInfo)
       at System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaSet.Compile()
       at UIPAB_Sandbox.MainClass.Main(String[] args) in D:\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\UIPAB_Sandbox\UIPAB_Sandbox\MainClass.vb:line 13
       at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
       at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence
assemblySecurity, String[] args)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I have also identified a forum thread that appears to address this problem
(explained as something to do with .NET 2.0 handling XML differently to .NET
1.1 which the UIPAB was built on) and offers a solution at
http://forums.asp.net/713774/ShowPost.aspx

Implementing the solution prevents the original exception.

I would still welcome your comments or insights regarding this issue.

Hopefully, one day soon this *important* application block will be properly
ported to the .NET 2.0 Framework (how about it, Microsoft?!!)

Use the " character within a SQL statement embedded in vb code
Hi to all, Could someone please help me to use the " character within a SELECT statement embedded in vb code? The vb code supplies the RowSource Property of a listbox. thanks in advance, George Put two double quotes in a row. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F455286-7444-4529-8543-589D216F0ED8@microsoft.com... > Hi to all, > > Could someone please help me to use the " character within a SELECT > statement embedded in vb code? The vb...

use of word as editor in outlook
in office 2003 you could choose to use word as your editor when editing and writing emails, by doing so all the macros and shortcuts created in word were available when using outlook, is this no longer possible in outlook 2007? thanks, david Outlook uses a word.dll to provide the editing, but you will have to copy what you want across. David Netser wrote: > in office 2003 you could choose to use word as your editor when editing and > writing emails, by doing so all the macros and shortcuts created in word were > available when using outlook, is this no longer possi...

Using Resources(Meeting Rooms, Projector, etc.) on Public Folder
We are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and Outlook 2000. Is there any article that I can read on how to Publish Resources on All Public Folders? Mark Mark, Here is the article that details how to enable resource accounts in Outlook 2000. Your message hinted that you have mail-enabled public folders and are attempting to manage resources via these public folders ? This is a very common misconception with Outlook. While it is possible to script public folders to perform this type of function, using resource accounts is much easier to administer. This is the most common usage for hosting confer...

How to revoke rights to customers using scribe
Hello, Can somebody give me an idea on how to remove rights/sharing capability to customers using Scribe? ...

how can Excel be used as a tool for interpeting data
I would like to know how the use of Excel as a tool for interpeting data can be used by management in their organization? It really depends on the type of data in the organisation. Is it Financial, Statistical Mathematical Theortical Pictures Personal Data Songs Films Excel can do tables, PivotTables, Summaries, Pie Charts, Graphs, Pictures, and with VBA it can do almost anything. Remember data can be any piece of information, you need to be specific -- _______________________ Naz, London "Lady C" wrote: > I would like to know how the use of Excel as a tool for inte...

Compress excel without using additional software
Hi, Is it possible to compress Excel without installing any additional software or writing any programs? Thanks for your help! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "nylecaj" <nylecaj.v2iyi@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote... >Is it possible to compress Excel without installing any additional >software or writing any programs? The compression capabilities built into NTFS file systems are adequate for your needs? Direct answer: no. ...

Question about how VB6 uses dependincy files
I seem to remember a discussion here about putting ocx and other files in the program folder instead of in the system folder and that the vb program would find them there. I was not able to find what I was looking for so thought that I would ask the experts here, to go over it again. I tried this once and it did not work and I moved the dependent files to the system folder, but I may have been trying to do it wrong. :-) Not unusual for me. 1) For instance if I put the sqlite dll in the program folder will the vb program look for it there first? If so will it load it for db use a...

Combine two or more columns by using a function
Hello, I have combine 3 columns using the concatenate function and used CHAR(10) to insert a new line for each column. Here's my example: A1: 100 Main Street B1: Suite 12 C1: Washington, DC 20016 D1: ? So in D1, I created a function =Concatenate(A1, CHAR(10), B1, CHAR(10), C1) and the result is perfect! 100 Main Street Suite 12 Washington, DC 20016 My problem is when B1 column doesn't have any data, I want Excel to eliminate the blank line. How can I get it to work? I'm lost at this point Please help, Thanks! try this: =IF(OR(B1="",B1=0),CONCATENATE(A1,CHA...

Using Word on Multiple computers on a local network
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Hi, I'm using an Enterprise license version of Office 2008 on 34 computers in a lab setting on our school network. I installed Office onto each harddrive as admin, went through the set up assistant, and opened Word to load the fonts. Now, when a user logs in, opens Word, he/she is asked to fill out the office assistant again to create an identity, BUT if the user goes to another computer, their identity does not seem to be following them, so Word crashes. The only fix is to dump user prefs and the MUD folder, but I&...

Blocked by cbl.abuseat.org
Hi sbs 2003 standard. Our emails are being bounced with the message that our Ip is blocked using cbl.abuseat.org. What can I do to remove the reason for the block to avoid this in future? Many Thanks Regards Does your firewall alow other computers on your LAN than the server to use port 25 TCP (SMTP) outgoing? If yes, that is most likely your problem Best regards Thomas Nielsen "John" <info@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:OW%23K0cL$KHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > > sbs 2003 standard. Our emails are being bounced wit...

Using the Autonumber
Thanks for reading this post. I have a search routine where I search for an item then when I click on the "Find Item" it is supposed to to that item. The problem is that before it goes to the item I get an error. I believe its a data miss match The field I'm trying to search on is an autonumber field called IdNumber. Its probably something simple. I'm wondering if it has something to do with line 50 20 Parent!cmdFind.SetFocus 30 Parent!SubFrmFind.Visible = False 40 With Parent.RecordsetClone 50 .FindFirst "IdNumber = '" & IdNum...

use of IPicture
could someone please enlighten me on how to use the IPicture to display an image when I already have a HBITMAP to the picture to display? I have seen the code on CodeProject on how to display picture loading from file, but I need to use in memory HBITMAP and I don't know what OLE function to call to enable that. could someone please help? Hello Lonewolf, > could someone please enlighten me on how to use the IPicture to > display an image when I already have a HBITMAP to the picture to > display? I have seen the code on CodeProject on how to display picture > loading from ...

using conditional formatting with dates
I have a spreadsheet using excel 2003. I need the row to be one color if a box is filled in with specific text. I have that. I now have 2 conditions left to use. I need the row to turn one color when the date in the box is between now and 30 days from now. Then I need it to turn another color when that same date in the box is past. I think i have the coloring down but my blank cells change color. is there any way to avoid this? For your third condition you are probably using a CF formula like this: =3Dcell<NOW() You can change this to: =3DAND(cell<NOW(),cell<>...

use TypeConverter.ConvertToString(aType)
How can I pass a parameter to TypeConverter.convertToString, when aType is, I.e., Color ? If I declare (When I.e the property that is searched is of type : color) dim c as color dim s as string dim converter as typeConverter ..... c = Red s = converter.ConvertToString (c ) The above works ! but when I do : dim c c = color.red s = converter.ConvertToString( c) the above doesn't work ! I didn't find a way to pass the correct type to converter.ConvertString I cannot declare a variable, which is known. I have tried something like c = tryCast(property.getValue(myCont...

FILL IN FORM DATA USING .TXT FILE
Hi, I'm basically aiming to be able to save a form in it's current state, so that when you re-open, the values in the form's unbound textboxes are the same as before you closed them. I want to do this without linking them to a table. So I've made a button to docmd.outputto, which functions as a save button. Now I need to get that data back into the form from the .txt file or 'Save'. Thanks On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:10:00 -0700, s4 <s4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I'm basically aiming to be able to save a form in it's current state, so &g...

Calendar Control Crashing with message saying "Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module comctl32.dll
Calendar Control Crashing with message saying The description for Event ID ( 1001 ) in Source ( Microsoft Internet Explorer ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: 02978920. 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat 0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail 0010: 75 72 65 20 20 69 65 78 ure iex 0018: 70 6c 6f 72 65 2e 65 78 plore.ex 0020: 65 20 36 2e 30 2e 32 36 e 6.0.26 0028: 30 30 2e 30 20 69 6e 20 00.0 in 0030: 63 6f 6d 6...

Removing overlap of bars when 2 Y axes are used
I made a chart with a secondary Y axis because my two data series had very different scales. This automatically overlapped the two data series bars so that not all of them are visible now (when I had them on one Y axis, distinct bars were present). I have tried to play with the "overlap" option, but it barely separates the bars -more than 90% overlap remains-, I cannot get them to be side by side. I do not want to make one or both series appear as lines. Thanks for any answer. PP74, I believe Jon Peltier's site has an example that you can use. You may need to adjust the...

Charts move and formatting changes when using 'Send to Mail Recipi
I having some trouble with Excel 2007 when I use the 'Send to Mail Recipient'. The charts that are created in the worksheet move from their position and cover other areas of the report when I use the Send to Mail Recipient. Is there a better way to send the report to someone in email form as apposed to an attachment that will keep the report looking as it should? I know it works good when saving as a HTML but this I am unable to send it in an email. This seems to be a problem with Excel 2007 as it was working just fine in Excel 2003. Any information on this to help me send the ...

Using Bound function to restrict text control handle on a 1D shape
I have been attempting to restrict the movement of the text block on a 1D connector shape to stay only within the shapes geometry (specifically, only staying on the line) utilizing Bound formulas in the Controls section of the shapesheet...to no avail. The main problem I see with this appoach is that connectors can have many geometry points to consider when trying to constrain the text to only stay on the line. The goal is to create a formula(s) that can bind the text / Control to only the shapes 1D geometry wheather that line is straight or has numerous curves. Any suggestions would be greatl...

Add New Record Using Combo Box
I am using 2 different tables: Employee Info and Trip Details. I need to have a blank form open to enter new information, but I would like a combo box to choose the employees name, as there are over 300 employees. Ideally, the first name, last name, and DOB would be populated, but the rest of the information would still be blank to add new data. I could then just hit a button to open the form again to add information about a different employee. I am having a problem doing this and would greatly appreciate if someone could let me know how to accomplish this. Thanks. On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:26:03...

Money used to "wake-up" and ask to open when I downloaded my data from Bank
I have M2001 and M2004 and when online with my bank and downloading statements, it USED to prompt me "would you like to open Money 200x ? " (2001 =ofx and 2004 =qfx types). Now it juts prompts me tosave the file - I then have to open Money and IMPORT. Did somethingon MY Pc chnage , or do you think it's the website ? More specifically, what is it that triggers the "would you like to open ..." prompt ? Any input appreciated. Bobb ...

retain items in the list control when application is close
how do i retain items in the list control so that even when i close the application, the items would be availiable in the list control. Dear dspman, You can do this by either writing into a file or write to registry. Cheers Alvin To add to what others have mentioned about writing to the registry (or a file if you'd like) remember to keep the "string" not just the index in case the things in the list change the next time you run the program. You can serialize all of the settings in your program using this method. Tom "dspman" <dspman@dspman.com> wrot...

(80070005)
Several Clients of mine have hosted servers in datacenters. One of them needed a second VPN connector between the COLO and his Corporate offices. The provider put the PPP adapter on the domain controller, thus multhoming the Domain controller in the segment at the Colo. Now the client could not delete CRM users or add them. In addition to this, he could not restrict the access of any user or change their role. That's when I got a call. I logged in and saw the error, "Contract your administrator". Oh well, I checked the four groups created in the OU and ran Netdiag on t...

Downloading Statements and Using MSN Bill Pay
I use MSN BillPay with my checking account to pay bills. My bank offers the downloading of statements to Money. Can I connect to my bank to download statements on the same checking account that I use to connect to MSN Bill Pay to pay bills? If so, how do I set that up? -- Semper Fi Kevin Campbell "Some critics have said our duties in Iraq must be internationalized. This particular criticism is hard to explain to our partners in Britain, Australia, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Italy, Spain, Poland, Denmark, Hungary, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, the Netherlands, Nor...

Use of BIN in periodic stock count
In the "Stock Count Cycle Assignment" window, we could create new Stock Count ID with intervals in order to do periodic count. My customer want to generate those ID'S by bin in order to do a cyclic count by rows or shelf. Is there a way do do this? Is there a third party that would do the job. All the fields in the Stock count field lookup are already use for other purpose. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the messa...