XML mapping file

Guys,

I am programming c# and need some source code that works like a
mapper?
Any ideas where is the best place to find something close to this
already implemented?

E.g. I need to map a number of fields.
Instrumentname
IrSwap -> SWAP
FXoption -> FXOPT

So I would like to store this in an XML file and use in my C# code.
One XML file for each field to map..

Regards,
Lars Schouw

0
schouwla (10)

Imported/merged .ics file into calendar... how to undo/delete?
Hello. I accidentally imported an .ics file into my main calendar and am wondering if there's anyway to remove the entries that came from this ics file from my calendar? Thanks. Add the modified time field to the view then sort by it - all the imported events should be together with the same modified time. -- -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about...

Formula's don't link after a file name changes
I am trying to simplify our server�s database but, unfortunately, hav run into problems. Here is what I am trying to do: 1. Have a main folder that will contain a sub-folder for each of ou departments. I.e. Accounting, Engineering, etc. 2. Have an excel spreadsheet (Booking Report) in the main folder whic will have the pertinent job information in it. I.e. Job Name, Owner� Name, Contact info, etc. 3. The spreadsheets in the sub-folders will gather the data from th Booking Report, thus saving time from the redundancy of typing the dat multiple times. 4. I would like one of these main folde...

Image file Class handle
Hi This is my first time to send questions on this site, i want to do SD card burner ,and i need to put some files the user will pick into image file and to save it and later give the user abbility to open the image file and to burn/copy it to SD Card. 1) what image file can you recomend that MFC class support hadling so i can create image file, addfiles to it ,delete files,and copy data.(*.iso ) ? 2) any class or code sample? zack I believe I already answered this. There is no class for ISO image files. You might consider CFile because that's just a class that writes files, and ...

important info about .pub 2.0 files
If you have any MS Publisher 2.0 files, you may want to read the following article: Error message when you try to open a Publisher 2.0 publication in Publisher 2003, Publisher 2002, or Publisher 2000: "Publisher cannot open this file" http://www.kbalertz.com/Feedback_924685.aspx -- *********Notice********** This is not tech support. ....I am only a volunteer... Solutions that work for me may not work for you. Proceed at your own risk. John Inzer Picture It! MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Interesting Microsoft doesn't have this...

Opening a PPM file Image
Hi everyone i have basic knowledge in opening a bitmap image and showing it. I hope you can help me on how to read a PPM File format and view it. Thanks try OleLoadPicture "dacky" <harvey.daclan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160994129.923299.221860@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Hi everyone i have basic knowledge in opening a bitmap image and > showing it. I hope you can help me on how to read a PPM File format and > view it. Thanks > > Hi everyone i have basic knowledge in opening a bitmap image and > showing it. I hope you can help me on how to ...

File Size
What is the easiest way to find out the size of a file. Thanks, Ken GetFileSize[Ex]() API's or GetFileAttributesEx() API. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Ken->" <handsom@comcast.netspicedham> wrote in message news:ArqdnddlcZoeuqfdRVn-uw@comcast.com... > What is the easiest way to find out the size of a file. > Thanks, > Ken > > Tell us what are the functions you have in mind "Ken->" <handsom@comcast.netspicedham> a �crit dans le message de news: ArqdnddlcZoeuqfdRVn-uw@comcast.com.....

macro to read and sort data from multiple text files
Hello there !! I have x number of ascii text files that have space delimited data columns (files may have 3 to 40 data columns). There are about 25 header rows at the top of each file but I am not going to use info from these rows. I also have a master.xls file. Could someone please help me create a macro to do the following - A) read first *.txt file from the given folder into sheet1 of the master.xls file. NOTE: I have already set up the sheet2 of the master.xls to sort required rows of data from sheet1 (based on row headers) using vlookup to populate a 40 column wide array. B) Copy the ...

converting XML file into pdf format with out using acrobat reader
i need to develop a component which takes html,doc,rtf,txt any of the above file formats into pdf format ...

Frx Install Files
Supposedly FRx is one of the modules that I own. However, I cannot find the install files for it anywhere on the two Dynamics installation CDs that I have. I am running Dynamics 8.0. Can someone tell me where to find the install files for FRx? Hi Depending on what module you have brought, you should have been given a separate FRX CD. You would need to contact your Var to supply you the FRX CD. Regards James "Hutch" <Hutch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB0A6D94-B30F-4B89-A47B-994D6DEE5BBA@microsoft.com... > Supposedly FRx is one of the module...

Reading old WordPerfect files with Word 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I can read wpd extensions with Word 2008 but not wps. Any suggestions? > I can read wpd extensions with Word 2008 but not wps. Any suggestions? <br> Please disregard. I have solved the problem. For the benefit of others who read this, or find in future with Google/Bing ... how did you solve? --rms www.rmschneider.com On 31/01/10 19:31, HunRef@officeformac.com wrote: > > I can read wpd extensions with Word 2008 but not wps. Any suggestions? > Please disregard. I have solve...

Fix xml file using C#
I've a xml-file where not all elements are properly closed. Is it possible to automatically close all open elements using c#. Regards, Rookie Rookie wrote: > I've a xml-file where not all elements are properly closed. Then it is not XML and you can't use any XML APIs to manipulate it. > Is it possible to automatically close all open elements using c#. It is hard to tell without a proper definition of the format. If it's HTML or another SGML application then maybe SgmlReader can read it: http://developer.mindtouch.com/SgmlReader -- Mart...

Eseutil failed in integrity check for log&db file in Snapshot
Hi all, I use VSS to backup Exchange Writer for E12. After taking snapshot for all Storage Groups, I ran eseutil to check integrity for all log and database files in the snapshot volume. It always reported error as below: Operation terminated with error -1023 (JET_errInvalidPath, Invalid file path) after 0.31 seconds. But I could get successful when doing these for Exchange 2003 + SP2. It seems very strange. What is the difference of eseutil between E12 and Exchange 2003 SP2? Could anyone here give me some tips? Thanks very much! Bobby On Thu, 25 May 2006 03:54:02 -0700, Bobby qin ...

GetObjectData not firing using XML Serialization
What attributes/code do I need to add to a class to get GetObjectData to fire? I need to use XML serialization to serialize an object with private members including complex data structures which eventually may contain other private objects. I can get that method to fire using SOAP serialization, but shouldn't I be able to customize my serialization process using XML serialization? Thanks, Todd. ...

Importing xml file to excel
When I import an xml file to excel 2003 or 2007, they both asked the following questions: 1. the specified xml source does not refer to a schema. Excel will create a schema based on the xml source data. I click OK 2. where do you want to put the data ? I select the default, which is "XML list in existing worksheet R1C1" and click ok. And the xml file is imported to excel 2003 and 2007 fine. For example: the following is in the xml file: <XML Index="1"> <Ticket>111</Ticket> <Name>Doe, Joe</Name> </xml> <XML Index="2"> <...

xml repeater question
I want to show the fields ErrorID, Quarter, AnomalyLabel and EmployerClass in a repeater (or datagrid?). How can I do this? All the data must be shown in 1 table. I know I can put the xml in a dataset and bind it to the repeater but it only shows 1 table (AnomalyReport). Any help would be nice :) <AnomalyReport> <ErrorID>00089-044</ErrorID> <AnomalyClass>NP</AnomalyClass> <AnomalyLabel>blablabla</AnomalyLabel> <SystemCorrection> <CorrectionType>RC</CorrectionType> <BlockAction> <Action>1</Action> <...

unable to open excel file #3
I'm helping someone recover an excel file. When I try to open the file I get the following error. Is there anyway to recover this file? THANKS! Problems During Load Problems came up in the following areas during load: PivotTable In the XMLErrLog.txt file XML Spreadsheet Warning in PivotTable REASON: Missing Tag ACTION: Aborting current XML group FILE: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Summary 090705.xls GROUP: PivotItem TAG: Name XML Spreadsheet Warning in PivotTable REASON: Missing Tag ACTION: Aborting current XML group FILE: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Des...

Exporting Outlook Calendar as .vcs File
I am trying to export my Outlook '02 calendar contents to MS Works 7.0 Calendar. The later wants a ".vcs" file. Outlook offers only: comma separated, dBase; Microsoft Excel, Access, and FoxPro;.pst and tab separated options. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. ...

File Size Confusion...
Hi, This is something that is driving me insane. I have two identica workbooks, one is 20.5k and the other is 2.4 MB. This is a smal problem but I can not figure out why one is 20x bigger. Like I said they're identical. There are no macros, no hidden worksheets, n special formatting, no defined names, no frozen panes. I don't know i I have overlooked something but any suggestions are apprciated. Best Regards, Mjac -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following instructions http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused to re-set your used range -- Reg...

opening image files
I have recently uninstalled Photoshop CS3 and installed CS4. Previously when I double clicked on an image file it opened in CS3. When I do it now it does not open in CS4 stating that it is not a valid windows 32 application. Jpg and Jpeg files are associated with CS4 in the Windows Explorer file option menu. I can drag files to the photoshop desktop shortcut and they open. There is no also difficulty opening these files once Photoshop CS4 is open. Why can I not double click to open them? Martin Waddell wrote: > I have recently uninstalled Photoshop CS3 and installed ...

recovering my publisher file from html
My portable drive crashed which held my web site files in publisher. I can recover the html files from my ftp site, but how do I get publisher to recognize the html file as a publisher file and not see it as html? I want to see it as it looked when I created it in publisher 2003 You need the pub file. When you save as a webpage Publisher creates the html and image files from the pub file. When you do changes, you are actually changing the pub file and then recreating the html and image files. -- Don Vancouver, USA "mafixit" <mafixit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

How to add a macro (.bas) file in Excel?
I am running Excel 2003. I need to import a .bas file as a button so that it can be used on all worksheets/books. I am aware of the visual basic editor and importing a file, but what do I do from there. Thank you in advance. If you want the macro to be available for all workbooks, with Personal.xls open go to the VBE and select Personal.xls and import the *.bas file to that workbook. Or create a new workbook, import the *.bas file then save the new file as an Add-in which can be loaded through Tools>Add-ins. Assign the macro to a button, either on a Toolbar or on a sheet. Gord Dibbe...

Recovering outlook files
My sister's computer had problems and called in a computer repair expert. He needed to reinstall Windows and as a result all of her outlook mail messages, address book, folders, etc. disappeared. Is there any way to recover these? Appreciate your help! Donna Check this page for all you need to know: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Donna" <...

how do i import a file list in to excel
i got a list of files is there any way to put them in without tipein thwem out What is the list in now? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "liam" <liam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C85636C6-3F3F-400C-9B0F-A743AC4BF65E@microsoft.com... > i got a list of files is there any way to put them in without tipein thwem out ...

folder is a read only file
I am trying to publish to the web. I go through all the steps and have done this several times. Lately I have not had any luck in get my edit sight posted. It comes back and tells me that it can't save the folder is marked as read only. I am using publisher 2003. think you inadvance Right-click the file, properties, clear "read only." Are you trying to upload from removable media? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "d54fj" <d54fj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91C29...

Binary File Compare Algorithm
Does anyone know of an article, preferably with source code, that demonstrates a good binary file comparison algorithm? I know I read such an article some time back but, after searching the Web and my Dr Dobb's and C User's Journal CDs, I couldn't find it. Thanks for any tips. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com ...