windows xp logon with personal application

hey cn ne 1 help me to start my application before login in windows
xp ,and  want  my application to logon to user account i want to use.
-1

How to use a ListCtrl in a doc/view application?
I have build a application with a CFormView with a ListControl on the dialog resource. I want to know where you are suppose to declare the variable that is used to reference that listcontrol. I Just used the class wizard to add a reference to it in my view class, but how to I access that variable in my document class. I want to say update my list from within the doc class, How do I do that? Hope this all makes sense. >I have build a application with a CFormView with a ListControl on the dialog >resource. I want to know where you are suppose to declare the variable that >is used to...

Account lookup window #2
Is there anybody using Great PLains experienced the following problem: -One of my client is using Great PLains version 7. One of their user, when looking up for an account in the distribution level of a transaction, the account lookup window displayed is of the version 6. How can we revert it back to version 7 window - account lookup window. This happens so often we put it in our book Confessions of a Dynamics GP Consultant along with 300 other such tips. For those of you that dont have a copy, here is one way to fix this: 1. Open Advanced Security 2. In Options, make sure that...

Windows 7 update improves graphics performance
There is an optional update: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028560 that claims to improve graphics performance. Here is the download link. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E04DD3BD-C34B-42EF-978B-10B73E7D5BBA&displaylang=en I have had no chance to benchmark it so far. Carlos "Carlos" <Carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBB09DA5-F311-4332-AD99-A7803E85FDDD@microsoft.com... > There is an optional update: > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028560 > that claims to improve graphics performance. > Here is th...

Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.
OUTLOOK 2000, ERROR MESSAGE: Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. This happens when creating a new email and clicking on the paperclip button on the outlook bar (inserting an file/attchment). I did a search in the knowledge base for Outlook 2000 but it came up with "When attempting to open an encrypted message ...". It's the same error only I'm trying to insert an attachment not open an encrypted message. I've already tried doing a "Detect and Repair" but that's never seemed to work for any issues my Outlook h...

Windows Service
Hi all, I have SQL Server Agent and under it I've some jobs that runs with a definde schedule (they can run at the same time). SQL Server Agente doesn't belongs to SQL Server Express edition, so I'm lookig for a way to build a such schema with a .net windows service. Let's say I need 10 jobs: 1) it is better to have 10 windows services? 2) it is better to have 1 windows services with 10 threads? in the first case, I need to have 10 different project that installs 10 different services with 10 different name (it is correct?) in the secound case, how can I tell...

Using Windows Service and CRM
Happy Holidays, All! This isn't covered in the SDK, that I can see, but we have a service running that needs to query the CRM database (using the SDK) - but it is running on an application server out side of CRM. We can do this with impersonation, using an existing user in CRM - but the password needs to be hardcoded that way - making it necessary to revisit the applicatin every 90 days... Any other thoughts on how to run a windows service against CRM? Thanks! Kristina Kristina, Ideally (and technically, legally), the service sould have it's own ID. What we've done though i...

personal folder files
I was given a disk that contains pst.files. I saved the information onto my C drive. I clicked on Outlook, went to open and selected my personal folder files. Once there I selected the location and the file and went to open it. An error message popped up stating the "properties for this information service must be defined prior to use". Then it tells me I don't have permission to open this file. I'm not sure what this warning means. Any suggestions would help me greatly. Also the person who created this disk stated it should be able to open in Outlook 2000, thoug...

Personal Address book in OWA
How do you configure OWA so that users are able to pull their Personal Address books. I noticed the Global Address list and Contacts when using the drop down menu, but cannot find out where to include a users' Personal Address Book. Do I have to create separate Address Lists in System Manager for EX2K3? Can somebody give me the steps to do it? Thanks in advance, Bill You can't. OWA can't access .pst files. You would need to have them put their personal contacts in the Exchange store, perhaps create a separate contact folder and call it "personal" "Bkana"...

Windows error code 80070652
After updating manually, get error 80070652--unknown error encountered Started as 4 updates, 1 failed with error. rebooted same results. x86 Win 7 ultimate, 2 gig ram, Acer Aspire 6920 -- Art Artsr3 wrote: > After updating manually, get error 80070652--unknown error encountered > > Started as 4 updates, 1 failed with error. rebooted same results. > > x86 Win 7 ultimate, 2 gig ram, Acer Aspire 6920 80070652 ERROR_INSTALL_ALREADY_RUNNING Another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this install. Sinc...

Windows media player 12-16-09
I am running windows vista and my windows media player will not open! Was ok a few days ago. Please help! i can not open my window media player it is on my computer but it will not open Did you install anything or make any system changes in the last few days? If you open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del, do you see a wmplayer.exe item on the Processes page? If so, select it and click End Process to kill it, and try starting Windows Media Player again. If that doesn't help, find Command Prompt in the Start Menu, right-click it, select Run As Administrator, and type the fo...

How to make Windows Live Photo Gallery default?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I in Win7 and Windows Live Mail the Windows Live Photo Gallery = the default for attaching photos, rather than My Documents/My Pictures? ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD&g...

access window state
Hi guys (and girls) I'm having this problem with access. I dont know how to chage the size of access window form my visual basic NET application. This one person a while ago gave me advice to use some windows api function like: Declare Function apiMoveWindow Lib "user32" Alias "MoveWindow" _ (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal x As Long, ByVal y As Long, ByVal _ nWidth As Long, ByVal nHeight As Long, ByVal bRepaint As Long) _ As Long but it doesnt seems that it works right... like x is actually setting y of window and y is actually th...

SSL on Windows 7 devlopment machine
Hello, I'm in the process of moving my development environment to Windows 7 Professional Edition. No problems so far with Visual Studio 2008 Professional edition, SQL Server 2008 Developer edition etc. I'm wondering what the best solution is for installing an SSL certificate on this machine so that I can develop and test secure sites. On my previous machine I used SelfSSL from within the Windows Server Resource Kit and that worked fine. Is that still the recommended solution for Windows 7 / IIS 7.5? Thank you in advance. David "David Jackson" <so...

Windows 2003 64 bit and memory question
I have a windows 2003 64 bit server with 12 gb ram.. my question is how can I tell if a process , any process is using physical ram and paging file. I have an Oracle.exe that is using 5gb ram.. is that all physical ram or partly paging ram. ...

[Fwd: Re: New computer. Newer version of Windows. Printing color Differences]
FYI Do you really print on monitor? I don't! Your assumption is way out of kilter! hth JoAnn Paules wrote: > > New computer - new monitor I assume? > > http://www.wikihow.com/Calibrate-Your-Monitor > > -- > JoAnn Paules > MVP Microsoft [Publisher] > Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" > > "Reddawg2566" <Reddawg2566@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AB9C9A32-5EEA-4A24-92C6-BBB2426E3552@microsoft.com... > >I just bought a new computer with Windows 7 a...

How can client window know its parent window become deactive
I am writing a custom ctrl, it will be laid on a dialog or formview. When the dialog or formview, I mean the ctrl's parent window or container, become deactive because such causes as Alt + Tab or Ctrl + Esc, the ctrl beed do somethig to respond to this event In my opinion, it is not a good way to ask the user(the program that use my ctrl) to inform me explicitly such as calling one of my function or sending me message because it is not transparent to user. It seems that there should be a mechanism that allows client window know its parent window become active or deactive Thank you! WM_A...

Windows 2002 How to put email attachment in the header To/CC/Subj
I have Windows 2002 and lost my settings. I don't want my attachments in the body of the email but want it up in the header. How do you change the settings so attachments are put there instead of the body of the email. Change your message format to HTML or Plain Text; Tools-> Options-> tab Message Format -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "PC" <PC@disc...

Dialog Window Handle
Hi, I was wondering how i can get the handle of a dialog so i can use PostMessage to post a message to it from it's parent dialog? Thanks Macca Need a better description of the problem. If the dialog is modal, the question is meaningless, because the parent dialog is effectively suspended until the child dialog returns. If it is a modeless dialog, at the point where you created it, you got a reference to the window, so you can use that to post messages to the child dialog. If you are posting a message to the parent, and need a new value to be sent to the child, the best approach is...

outlook windows X P
Some E-mail dos this " Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC=20 Drivers error '80040e09'=20 [MERANT][ODBC Sybase ASE driver][SQL Server]Incorrect=20 syntax near '=F4'.=20 /commun.asp, line 51=20 Please Help ! ...

Outlook XP, sychronization over VPN problems
Hi, I have a user running Win 2k with Outlook 2002 (to run a View Sonic palm that he purchased) and when he is online in the office, through the LAN, Outlook works fine. The problem arises when he either dials in or uses DSL from home, after he connects to our VPN and gets into Outlook, the synchronization process starts immediately and runs often. He says it often takes him 30 minutes to write an email because the synchronization happens so often that it is hanging up his computer. I think I have shut off the Auto Synch feature but it still happened. I was on MS website and they l...

Outlook XP on Windows 2000
Any chance I can get Outlook XP to work on Windows 2000? If yes, anything I should be aware of in installation? It should work fine. If you have time, you might want to search the Microsoft Knowledge Base for known issues between the two, but I can't think of any offhand. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:033401c36c10$154efb00$a401280a@phx.gbl, Karen wrote: > Any chance I can get Outlook XP to work on Windows 2000? > > If ye...

How can I remove a word from the dictionary in Windows Live Mail?
Hello, I made a mistake by adding a word in the dictionary of Windows Live Mail. Now I would like to remove that word, but I don't know how. Can somebody give me an advise? Thanks Anneke (I am dutch) Tools | Options | Spelling | Edit. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Anneke" <geen@mail.nl> wrote in message news:7sj7bcFo5gU1@mid.individual.net... > Hello, > > I made a mistake by adding a word in the dictionary of Windows Live > Mail. > Now I would like to remove that word, but I don...

what do the symbols in an enterprise application diagram mean
Nowhere can be found what the meaning is of all the elements you can use in an enterprise application diagram. Not in Visio help, not searching the internet. ...

Word in Office 2000 will not shut down properly when using Windows
I recently upgraded my computer running Windows XP to one operating Windows 7. I had no problem installing Office 2000. It works fine, but Word will not shut down properly when I close the program. I get a dialogue box from Windows saying the program is no longer responding and Windows is searching for a solution. After Windows conducts its search, another dialogue box comes up with a "close program" button. I click that and then it shuts downs. Any help would be appreciated as I do not want to shell out $$$ to update Office 2000 when it otherwise works fine, except for...

Window Media Player
When I play a Mpeg vidoe clip, I can watch the clip but there is no sound. I am using Version 11 and the technical support information is as follows Windows Media Player Version 11.0.5721.5268 Operating System Version: 5.1.2600 System Locale: en-us Service Pack: 3.0 User Locale: en-au Build Lab: 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 Geo ID: Australia Type: Workstation DRM Version: 11.0.5721.5145 Architecture: x86 Indiv Version: 2.9.0.1 Processors: 2 Media Player Binaries Name Version Name Version Name Version wmp.dll 11.0.5721.5268 wmpband.dll 11.0.5721.5145 wmpcore.dll 9.0...