windows xp logon with personal application

hey cn ne 1 help me to start my application before login in windows
xp ,and  want  my application to logon to user account i want to use.
-1

Move macro to Personal.xls
How do I move a macro from a workbook to Personal.xls? -- newbie If you want to move the entire module, you can drag and drop the module from one workbook into another in the Project window of the VBA editor. If you want only one procedure, just use copy and paste. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Excel, 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 09:56:05 -0800, newbie <newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I move a macro from a workbook to Personal.xls? Thank you. -- newbie ...

Error Code 8024000E Windows Update Not Functional!
A couple of days ago my PC stopped being able to even check for or get updates. I believe that something that was installed on the update of 11/13 caused this issue because my computer suddenly has 3 problems it has never had before. Here are the lines from the log file where the process bombs out: 2009-11-14 12:34:19:709 1356 20f4 Setup WARNING: SelfUpdate failed to load WuPackages.xml file, error = 0x8024000E 2009-11-14 12:34:19:709 1356 20f4 Setup WARNING: SelfUpdate check failed to download package information, error = 0x8024000E 2009-11-14 12:34:19:709 1356 20f4 Setup FAT...

Can I install Office 97 on my new windows xp computer?
I had Microsoft Office 97 on my old computer operating on Windows 95. My new computer has Microsoft Works and uses Windows XP. It will not read my Office 97 Excel files from my old computer. I have the Office 97 cd. Can i install this on my new computer with Windows XP? Yes. In article <569D8416-360C-4DBB-82A6-D1090EB53395@microsoft.com>, "whitedog" <whitedog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I had Microsoft Office 97 on my old computer operating on Windows 95. My new > computer has Microsoft Works and uses Windows XP. It will not read my Office > 97 E...

Font Limit error message in Excel XP
I am currently using a spreadsheet and drawing a large number of graphs. I keep getting an error message "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook". I am not applying new fonts; I am merely changing the titles (and units)on a number of similar graphs. Is there a way of increasing the number of fonts that excel will let me have? This is getting to be a very frustrating problem. Thanking you in anticipation. Maybe one of these... XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q215573 and XL97: How to Turn ...

Problems with MDI Application
I have this MDI app. Every child window draws some data (looks like a windows task manager). Everything seems to work just fine but if I let this app running from one day to another, main menu doesn't work as well as context menues, and every dialog I try to invoke (using DoModal) seems to fail too. Processor is not busy and when I push a tool bar button seems to attend right away (The break point shows that any dialog fails as well as LoadMenu calls). GUI is responding well and redrawing correctly. Another important issue : I get and invalid hWnd (0xfefefe..) after a call to Create over ...

OWA 2003 change password / force at next logon is broken
OWA (2003) change password feature works fine, except when the user account is set to change password at next logon. It gives this error Error number: -214702267 I even tried to enter in the domain\username instead of just the username. It then gives this error 214702357 Knowledge base articles and eventid.net have not really helped yet Thanks. Setup OWA to use SSL. >-----Original Message----- >OWA (2003) change password feature works fine, except when the user account is set to change password at next logon. It gives this error Error number: -2147022675 >I even tried to enter in...

Publisher should be able to send personalized e-mail in bulk
In Publisher 2003 it is possible to mail-merge with items from a database. It is however not possible to fill the sent to "e-mail adress". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d0936a6...

How to forbid the Windows Updates
Hello, Windows Server 2003 Following a catastrophe after a Windows Update, I want to forbid any future Windows Update, even the option when we shutdown the server: "Install the updates and shutdown". How can I do that? Thanks Disable the Windows Update service. Start|Run|services.msc For the idiotic 'Install Updates and Shut Down' option. Start|Run|gpedit.msc Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Update Do not display 'Install Updates and Shut Down' option in Shut Down Windows dialog box -- Regards, Dave P...

Windows Firewall Backward Compatibility
I want to use firewall api in my XP to open certain ports. Would it work also in Windows Vista and in Windows 7? In other words do newer Windows firewalls api support backward compatibility? Regards James James wrote: > I want to use firewall api in my XP to open certain ports. Would it work > also in Windows Vista and in Windows 7? > In other words do newer Windows firewalls api support backward > compatibility? They practically always do. It's extremely rare for Microsoft to disable previously supported API. But the best way to know for sure is ju...

DPM 2007 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 Hyper-V Failover Cluster
Should DPM 2007 SP1 be able to backup virtual machines that are in a Windows Server 2008 SP2 Hyper-V fail over cluster? Each VM has a dedicated LUN at this point in time. From previous experience the backups appear to be inconsistent from the stand point of if the machine is migrated to another host the backup breaks. Has anyone successfully implemented backups for this type of environment? DPM 2007 SP1 does officially support backing up VMs on Windows 2008 SP2 Hyper-V Clusters. -- Narendran[MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer...

Xp home to Xp pro
is there an upgrade available to go from home to pro. I only need the upgrade so I can access my computer remotely Probbaly the only place to find XP Pro for sale would be eBay or do a Google search. "i dont want one" <i dont want one@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD2A6E64-5FAC-46D1-B265-0430F2A9E957@microsoft.com... > is there an upgrade available to go from home to pro. I only need the > upgrade so I can access my computer remotely If that is all you need would http://www.logmein.com (Free Version) work for you? If that does...

Why does Outlook 2002 not run in Windows 7?
I have installed an older version of MS Office on my new computer running Windows 7 OS. All of the programs work fine, except for MS Outlook 2002. Everytime I run the program it crashes with an error. I have tried downloading several updates, after uninstalling and re-installing Outlook, without any solution. The error code is below: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 10.0.6856.0 Application Timestamp: 4a7c8be7 Fault Module Name: unknown Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000...

Windows XP Update problem help needed-
Am running Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version : 5.01.2600 Service Pack 3 Problem is that when I go to the Windows update site it shows the following updates available: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982168) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP x86 (KB979909) I tryed to install them along with others updates listed and it showed they succeeded along with the others but when I rest...

wab.exe non-readable after XP re-install.. HELP!
Hi, I recently had to reinstall my operating system (XP) and before doing so saved a copy of my address book as a wab.exe file in an external drive. After reinstalling XP and Outlook Express I tried to import the address book. But when using the import feature to view the back up file, it doesnt show any file at all. It doesnt recognize the saved wab.exe file. It appears invisable. But its there, when I look at the folder directly. I have extensive folders with 1000's of contacts in the saved wab.exe file and now cant seem to find any way to access it. I know its still fu...

MS Publisher window element
I have been using MS Publisher 2007. When you go into the main window after choosing a template from the launch window, the task panes appear and you have a space for the work area. This is the region of the publisher window, where the pages of the publication are displayed. You also have a scratch area where you place Objects before placing them into the publication. I want to know what do you call this work area in the main Publisher window. Is there a term for it? If there is none appears in the Publisher help. Thank you Aarthi P.S. Please clarify the name of teh main window taht a...

How do I get a word count in Excel XP
I am translating and need a word count. Excel doesn't have a built-in word counter. You'd have to loop through each cell, determine how many words in each cell, and sum these. For example, Sub AAA() Dim WordCount As Long Dim Rng As Range Dim S As String Dim N As Long For Each Rng In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Cells S = Rng.Text N = 0 If S <> "" Then N = Len(S) - Len(Replace(S, " ", "")) + 1 End If WordCount = WordCount + N Next Rng MsgBox WordCount End Sub -- Cordially...

Word does not remember position of window
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have just installed office:mac 2008 on my new iMac. Exept, that Word does not remember the position of the window for allready saved documents, everything works OK. According to some comment I found in the forum, I edited a script to size and also position the active window. No problem with this script. At reopening the saved documentm the size of the window is correct but it is always positioned at the upper left corner. <br> All other office applications do remember the last position of the window. &l...

excel viewer for windows ME #2
Hi, I am using windows ME and i need a excel viewer. i do not have office installed. Where can i download this? Thanks. ...

32-bit programs on Windows x64
Can two 32-bit programs each have access to 4.0 GB of RAM, if there is 8.0 GB of RAM on the system? "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote: >Can two 32-bit programs each have access to 4.0 GB of RAM, >if there is 8.0 GB of RAM on the system? On a 32-bit system, each process gets a 4GB virtual memory space. At any time, bits of this space are in physical RAM, or on disk, or noplace (since they haven't been allocated yet). The OS keeps track of where everything is. If you've got 8GB of RAM, then you must have a 64-bit system. I'm not sure what the...

windows vista update(service not running)
hi when ever i click the check for updates button,it says service is not running,u need to restart your computer ,i always restart it but the same thing is all over again what shall i do? Date: 4/3/2010 6:04 AM, Author: windows vistaUpdate(service not running) Wrote: > hi > when ever i click the check for updates button,it says service is not > running,u need to restart your computer ,i always restart it but the same > thing is all over again > what shall i do? What Operating System version? What Service Pack level is installed? At what point in the update p...

Copy/Paste very slow with separate excel window
I have a spreadsheet with 32,000 rows and 15 rows. When I copy data from the spreadsheet and click File New and then paste into the spreadsheet it is very fast. BUT when I launch another Excel instance and do a paste it is very slow. Now if I delete about 15,000 rows, the copy/paste is faster. Is there some sort of limitation of Windows 2000/xp or Excel. IT happens in Excel 2000 and 2003 versions. This is for our customer service department who works in Excel all day and they say they must have several Excel windows open for some reason. Not my place to argue with them. Try t...

Do not allow a user to terminiate a WinMo application without a password
Is there a way for me to disallow program termination of a Windows Mobile application without the user entering a specific password? Thanks! Anthony ...

Accidently deleted all Personal Folders and Messages, HELP!
Outlook 2002 had been performing well for several years when I suddenly had trouble receiving email. I looked in "email accounts" and found that my default email address had been replaced by "Personal Folders" with a designation of "MAPI" I clicked on "remove" and then "add" to replace my default email information. Then I found that I had deleted all of my Personal Folders and there is nothing left but "Archive". No Contacts, Sent Items, Inbox, etc. I can find nothing in my recycle bin. But I think that these flders must st...

problem in excel 97 (running in windows-xp)
hello, I have a problem in excel 97 running under windows-xp. The display of the cell "spills" over to the next cell, even though there is enough space in the cell. The same file running in excel 97 under windows 97 does not show the problem. Does anyone know that to do? ...

XP Menus style
Hi, Does anybody know how can I use the XP Menus Style in my applications. Thanks. http://www.codeproject.com/menu/bcmenu.asp -- --------------------------------------------------- Automate your software builds with Visual Build Pro http://www.kinook.com "Robe" <znroberto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#p0ELYf7DHA.804@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Does anybody know how can I use the XP Menus Style in my applications. > > Thanks. > > ...