windows xp logon with personal application

hey cn ne 1 help me to start my application before login in windows
xp ,and  want  my application to logon to user account i want to use.
-1

Windows Millennium Edition
Anybody know what's the highest version of Publisher that works on Windows Me. I am planning to upgrade, honest. Liam After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Liam <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > Anybody know what's the highest version of Publisher that > works on Windows Me. Publisher 2002. Publisher 2003 works on Windows 2000 SP3, Windows XP, and higher. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm ...

Outlook 2003 Personal Address Book forwarding problem
This Outlook 2003 is connected to a Exchange 5.5 Server The problem is this, everytime I try to forward any e-mail and use any distribution list on the Personal Address Book it does not want to send the e-mail but if I try to send it any other way it works fine. Thanks ...

Comments window
Hi there, I use a DB tool called RS3 for Excel (now known as Accord for Excel - owned by Accelrys inc.). This tool allows you to observe results with cell notes, these commonly being the the average of the result values. the cell notes is a popup window showing the individual result values the average is calculated from. It only shows a maximum of 5 of these values. Additional values can be shown by choosing Tools>Options>View tab, and choosing Comments & indicator. This shows the comments as stable windows, which you can then resize. Now if you go back to the same pla...

Outlook 2007 and Office XP
Can I use Outlook 2007 and retain Office XP - users in the office do not want to learn Word 2007? Yes, but you will lose all Office automation, like Send To from Office, = mail merges, etc. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Phil Erlich asked: | Can I use Outlook 2007 and retain Office XP - users in the office do | not want to learn Word 2007? ...

Maximized Window
When a mail is opened, it is opened in the maximized size. When the "make smaller" is pressed, the window remains maximized. When a reply is desired, the reply window is also maximized and cannot be made smaller. This only happens with one identity; all other work fine. All setting are same for all identities. What can I do? ...

Trying to install Microsoft CRM with OutLook on Windows 2000
When trying install MS CRM 1.2 disk 2 (Sales for Outlook), I am prevented from completing the install as I get the message "installation failed" "you must install SQL Desktop Server Engine separately". When trying to install it separately the setup seems to start running then stops after extracting files and doesn't complete. There are no error messages and nothing in the Event Viewer ? If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful for your help. Hi Installation take bit time,you have to wait.it updates with sp-3 etc.. Regards, Bhaskar.T "dhawgood" ...

VBA- Application.Wait?
Does PowerPoint not have "Application.Wait" like Excel? Is there another way to pause code for a few seconds in PPT 2003/2007 while a small bat file runs? -Mel On 3/10/10 2:29 AM, Mel wrote: > Does PowerPoint not have "Application.Wait" like Excel? Is there > another way to pause code for a few seconds in PPT 2003/2007 while a > small bat file runs? > > -Mel From Example 8.4 on my Web site (http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/): Sub Wait() waitTime = 5 Start = Timer While Timer < Start + waitTime DoEvents ...

XP SP3 FREEZE-UPs
Lately I have been experiencing freeze-ups on a consistent basis. I have taken the following troubleshooting measures: Opened up my pc and removed whatever dust may have been there that may have caused the graphics card to stop working; have checked my Event Viewer for Errors and nothing really significant there to be a cause for alarm. What other troubleshooting measures can I investigate to find out what is going on? This is a 6 1/2 year old Dell Server.......I am running 4 GB RAM on it and I am beginning to wonder if the extra memory may be causing the problems? Should I go b...

About minimizing and maximizing window
hi How we can write code so that on minimising or maximizing the window,the data should adjust according to that. Arbind Arbind wrote: > How we can write code so that on minimising or maximizing the window,the > data should adjust according to that. Use ready made classes: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/resizectrl.asp http://codeguru.earthweb.com/dialog/dlgResizer.shtml ...

How to remove the /dde from Windows Explorer File Open on Install
I have an MDI app that I would like to open a file on a double click in Windows Explorer. Unfortunately the Explorer File Type (Tools>Folder Options... File Types tab) is set so that the command invokes dde. Ie. The "open" option under the "Advanced" button is C:\Path...\App.exe /dde and the DDE message is [open("%1")]. This never seems to work as my app never sees the dde message and the initialization of m_pCmdInfo via: m_pCmdInfo = (CCommandLineInfo*)(UINT_PTR)m_nCmdShow; sets the pointer to one and the app fails on exit. This is referred as a kn...

Losing the Document in a SDI application
I have a fairly complicated SDI application which recently has had the problem that it, at times, looses the document. Basic architecture is SDI, with a splitter window. The Document has three views: View1 is always present in Pane(0,0) of the splitter. View2 and View3 are presented in Pane(0,1) of the splitter, with the Mainframe handling the switching between the two. The application has a serial connection to a piece of lab equipment. We have a threaded serial communication class, which posts a message when data is received. When the RECEIVED message is posted, the Mainframe rea...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

Zoom for Charts in XP
I cannot get the zoom function to work with my charts in XP. Using Windows ME the zoom function works fine. However I have tried everything in EP and I cannot get the zoom function to work with my charts. Any recommendations. johnuckols@aol.com John wrote: > I cannot get the zoom function to work with my charts in > XP. Using Windows ME the zoom function works fine. > However I have tried everything in EP and I cannot get the > zoom function to work with my charts. > > Any recommendations. > > johnuckols@aol.com Check the setting for "Sized with window&qu...

How do I turn on Excel Autosave in Office XP?
Craig There is no Autosave in XL2002 and 2003 as there was in earlier versions. Autorecovery from Tools>Options>Save is it. This is not the same as Autosave which made true incremental saves at intervals. Autorecovery just saves a temporary file which it deletes if Excel closes normally without incident. BTW.....Dave Peterson reports that he tried an earlier version of Autosave.xla in XL2002 and it seemed to work fine. I have also tried the Autosave.XLA from XL97 and does the job. To download the 97 version go here..... http://www.stat.jmu.edu/trep/Marchat/sp2001/Library.htm I...

Win7 usb performance lower than XP
Hi, We have a usb based Ethernet adapter. It is a high speed (2.0) device. The throughput observed on Win7 is around 30 Mbps lower than that observed on Windows XP! Both drivers are certified. There is not much difference between these drivers except NDIS5-NDIS6 and WDM-WDF related changes. Even the same NDIS5-WDM driver used on XP gives lower throughput figures on Win7. When checking the receive side operations we noticed that the difference between 2 consecutive Read completions on XP is around 30-50 microseconds, while the same on Win7 is around 200 microseconds. We are using ...

IE8 was deleted from my windows 7 and I cannot find correct downlo
I have a two month old Toshiba and deleted IE8 because of crashes. Trying to find the correct download to reinstall. The IE8 homepage just says it is included in windows 7 but does not show the download file....... ARRRG. Tried Vista IE8 download file but message says it not the correct operating system. On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:50:01 -0700, pawntonian <pawntonian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a two month old Toshiba and deleted IE8 because of crashes. Trying to >find the correct download to reinstall. The IE8 homepage just says it is >included in wind...

Hosting .asmx web services on windows ce 5.0
Hello, in windows ce 5.0 there is a web server. is it useful to hosting .asmx web service developed with compact framework ? Thanks, Paolo ...

Error after upgrade from Outlook 2000/xp to 2003 on startup
After upgrading outlook 2000 and XP to 2003, we get the following error at startup of outlook. "The extension configuration file 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Addins\fldpub.ecf" could not be installed. There is an error in the syntax or format of the file." it seems to only happen at first run of the new installation of outlook 2003, is this a problem we should worry about or forget since it only happens once? thanks! That file is for NetFolders which is no longer supported in new versions of Outlook, you could uncheck the addin in Tools > Options ...

How to check the style of window is not WS_EX_APPWINDOW ?
Hello There How can I check whether the extended style of window is not WM_EX_APPWINDOW.( Means it won't have entry in taskbar when it visible. I can check whether the it has WS_EX_APPWINDOW style like this if (::GetWindowLong(hwnd, GWL_EXSTYLE) & WS_EX_APPWINDOW) TRACE("App Window\n"); But how can I do the reverse thing ? Example: 0010101 Real 0110101 Mask The Bitwise AND gives a 1 if the real and the mask are 1, such as 00101100 00100100 AND ---------- 00100100 In this situation, we know that at least some of the mask is true, -- now -- Take the binary number...

Moving outlook2003 data\calendar data from 1 xp laptop to another
I am new to outlook 2003 and need to move or migrate all of my outlook 2003 email data and calendar stuff off of one xp laptop and onto a new xp laptop. My email server is Gordano. Can some one provide the steps or process I need to go through in order to move the data with loosing it? thanks in advance. -- TomL TomL wrote: > I am new to outlook 2003 and need to move or migrate all of my outlook 2003 > email data and calendar stuff off of one xp laptop and onto a new xp laptop. > My email server is Gordano. Can some one provide the steps or process I > need to go th...

Extremely Slow Windows Explorer
After a re-install of Roxio EMC 9, Windows Explorer is very, very slow responding (eg. opening a drive or folder). I see no other apps running, and essentially no CPU usage. A google search shows a number of similar situations with WE, but no clear explanation or remedy. Any ideas? -Bub Is this on the WinXP SP3 computer you used to post your question? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee a...

Properties Window Is Blank
Upon launching VBA Editor (Alt+F11) and pressing F4 is reflecting blank window pane. Any reason? -- Thanx in advance, Best Regards, Faraz Faraz - What do you expect to see? This is the properties window for any selected module (since you are in the VBA window). If you select a module, then the properties window will not be blank, though I have never set properties on a module. Do you want properties window for your objects (e.g. forms, controls, tables, etc.)? If so, do that from design mode on the objects, not from the VBA window. -- Daryl S "Faraz A...