Why can't i get my wanted notes by XPath

Need a hand to help me!!!!!Support for XPath in MsXML6.0,I can't get my
needed notes by XPath

Environment:XPP SP3,English
Tool:Autoit3 with _XMLDomWrapper.au3
Target:From unattend.xml(when installing XP or Vista, you 'll use), delete
/unattend/settings
[pass="oobeSystem"]/Component[name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup"]/OOBE
 .
Unattend.xml:
[color="#0000FF"]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
    <servicing></servicing>
    <settings pass="specialize">
    </settings>
    <settings pass="oobeSystem">
       <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup"
processorArchitecture="x86">
          <OOBE><HideEULAPage>false</HideEULAPage></OOBE>
       </component>
    </settings>
<unattend>[/color]
  What _XMLDOMWrapper do is to create a DOM object and transport XPath to it
and wait for answer .
Steps:

Questioin:
 1. xpath="/unattend/*" , No children notes ?
 2. xpath="/*",result notes are :servicing,seetings, except unattend ?
 3. xpath="/",result is unattend
 4. xpath="//settings[1]",No children notes?
 5.Xpath="/unattend/settings[@pass=" & Chr(39) & "oobeSystem" & Chr(39) &
"]/component[@name=" & Chr(39) & "Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" & Chr(39) &
"]"

Spitting blood to ask a help....
0
XPath (1)

Can't get notes by XPath wrote:
> Need a hand to help me!!!!!Support for XPath in MsXML6.0,I can't get my
> needed notes by XPath

> <unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
With that namespace declaration the 'unattend' elements and its
descendant elements are in the namespace
'urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend' so for XPath 1.0 to select elements
in that namespace you need to bind a prefix to the namespace URI and use
that prefix in XPath.
With MSXML you do that as follows (JScript pseudo code):
   var doc = new ActiveXObject('Msxml2.DOMDocument.6.0');
   doc.async = false;
   if (doc.load('file.xml'))
   {
      doc.setProperty('SelectionNamespaces',
'xmlns:ua="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend"');
      // now use prefix 'ua' in XPath expressions passed to
      // selectNodes or selectSingleNode e.g.
      var settings = doc.selectSingleNode('ua:unattend/ua:settings');
   }
   else
   {
     // handle parseError here
   }

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

How to get a listbox to move when scrolling down spreadsheet
I added a calendar control to my spreadsheet which moves down whenever I scroll down the spreadsheet which is fine, and now I want my listboxes to behave the same way, but they don't. I didn't change or add any of the Calendar control properties to get it to work this way and I'm wondering how I can get my combo boxes and listboxes to move as well. The Format Control property for the listboxes/combo boxes is set to "Move but don't size with cells", so I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm using Excel 2002. Any help or ideas on this would be greatly ap...

Getting a number to update
I have a form with a button that when clicked I would like to have it go to a file, get the number there, add one to it, and then save it back in that file as well as display it in the field on the form. I created a table for this number, but don't know how to program the button to do what I want it to do. The users need a new number only some of the time, and would then click the button. The number needs to be incremental by one. Would a query work best or an update? I am at a loss, please help. Thanks, First BackUp your data I assume that this table has only one record whi...

getting and receiving email in Outlook after importing from Express
I have used Outlook Express and want to switch from Outlook-I loaded my email address as explained on the website-but everytime I hit the send/receive button I get a message say the operation failed. An object could not be found. If anyone else has this problem please explain how to fix. thanks, Janelle Tell us the versions of Outlook and OE and someone can help. What types of accounts are you using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Janelle Bowersox <jcbowersox@mi...

how can i get the mainboar ID and harddisk ID
every guru: I need to build the encrypt in my project, wish to get some hardware infromation as encrypt source, for example, use mainboard ID and harddisk ID as encrypt key, but, GetVolumeInformation() only get prartition ID, it will be changed by user change the prartition. what can i do ? that I wish to get the mainboard ID and harddisk physical ID ? thanks in advance!!! See if the following link offers any help http://www.winsim.com/diskid32/diskid32.html -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "robin" <robinswan@21cn.com> ...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 Outlook MIME rendering orphan attachment multipart HTML message with logo Lotus Notes
When an Outlook user sends email via an Exchange server and that email contains an in-line image (e.g. company logo) and that email contains an attachment, the MIME rendering of the message makes the attachment an orphan, which a well behaved MUA will ignore. Attachment can not be opened. Outlook and Outlook Express can present broken MIME message. However some systems have problem. Does anyone know if there is fix patch for this issue? Robert. These links describe problem in more details: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/nd6forum.nsf/0/33d4316287e71a0085256c690055211f?OpenDocument http://www-1...

I get a program error when I download an excel template
I have excel 2000. When I try to dl a template, excel crashes i.e. the standard program error "a log will be created". Of course I can't understand the log. Hi does this crash happen while downloading in Internet Explorer or which program does raise this error? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Bill Brobeck wrote: > I have excel 2000. When I try to dl a template, excel crashes i.e. the > standard program error "a log will be created". Of course I can't > understand the log. I click the download button on ie then after a few seconds excel st...

Getting .wk1 files to open in SDI?
Does anyone know what governs when Excel 2000 on Windows XP opens files in a single "master" window versus multiple Excel windows? I have a user who has a bunch of .wk1 files, which is Lotus AFAIK? I've gone to tools/options and set the option to open all excel sheets within the same instance of excel ("Show window titles" I think it's called) and it works with Excel files, it also works if you open an Excel file and then do file/open and open one of the .wk1 files, but if I associate .wk1 files with Excel, each time I double click on a different ..wk1 file ...

Attachments Get Corrupted Outlook 2000
Word, Excel, PowerPoint files get converted to .DAT files (garbage), when sent as attachments. Happens to some recipients, not others. Running Windows XP. Help! Use plain text or HTML to send the message - not rich text format. tlandry76 wrote: > Word, Excel, PowerPoint files get converted to .DAT files > (garbage), when sent as attachments. Happens to some > recipients, not others. Running Windows XP. Help! Change your message format from Rich Text to Plain Text or HTML http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/richtext.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.co...

Trying to get a list amounts by account
I am trying to pull some information out of great plains and I need some assistance. The staff has changed some option and items are no longer posting like they once did. So I need to pull information out of the database for: Checks cut between 8/1/06 and 9/31/06 for invoices dated 8/06. I am having several problems doing this: When there is a credit on an invoice.. say if an invoice has a $40 credit on it when I total the checks for that invoice I am over by $40 because I can't figure out how to calculate the credit into it. maybe i'm missing a code where Ishould be counting an ...

Getting value from another excel file
Hello I need to know the formula on how to get values from another excel file. Help plsssssssssssssssss... thanks Easiest method: Go to file 2. Copy cells. Do not close the workbook. Go to file 1. Edit-->Paste special-->Paste link. Save. Close file 2. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "ltamisin" <leoft2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eUFTig6eFHA.1136@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello > > I need to know the formula on how to get values from another excel file. > > Help plsssssssssssssssss... > > tha...

When clicking on a custom button i get an error saying "Page not displayed"
Hi all, I have deleoped a .Net Application. On the Accounts Tab have added a custom button which then launches my Form. On the form i have a drop down item which i populate using (ExecuteQuery) function . Then selecting from the Drop down, it again does some query and populate the DataGrid. My problem is it works fine for some time i.e. when it do it for may be 5 times,6 or so on... but than after some time i get an error saying Page not displayed". I don't hink there is any problem in the code becuase than i would have got the error first time only. It happens when i keep selecting...

I want to apply a sound for new incoming emails
I want to apply a sound for new incoming emails I have Microsaft Office 2003 Edition Student/Teacher addition package. Control Panel->Sounds and Multimedia->Sounds tab->pick your .wav for new mail notifications. Outlook, Tools->options->Other->Advanced->Reminder options. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head-scratching, wolfflow asked this group: | I want to apply a sou...

Getting NDR with status 5.3.0
Hi, all. I'm having problems with my SBS2003 system. I've tried reading the support-pages for the error I'm receieving, but cannot make anything out of it. I'm really in the blue, here. The problem occurs when my users try to send mails to a specific domain aaa.xx (it occurs only for this domain), it seems it only appears when the recipients to aaa.xx is part of a mail to several recipients (to other domains). What I get in the Application Event Log is --- A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.3.0 was generated for recipient rfc822;theuser@aaa.xx (Message-ID ...

FORECAST function isnt producing wanted results
i have a graph of three points, and i use FORECAST to find a 4th poin within those three points, but the point that FORECAST comes up wit doesnt fall on the graph. why not and is there anything i can do -- lsu-i-lik ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lsu-i-like's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1431 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39287 Your graph is probably not linear, whereas the result given by the forecast function is linear. Mangesh -- mangesh_yadav -------------...

Want to capture Event from MS Web browser (shdocvw.dll)
Hi all, I am new to ole/com. I have dialog based application in which i have inserted shdocvw.dll activex component. I can load html,doc,and other documents. via m_shBrowser.Navigate((LPCTSTR)m_sPathUrl , &vtEmpty, &vtEmpty, &vtEmpty, &vtEmpty); It loads succesfully. ( if i open .doc file then winword.exe is loaded in task manager. ?) Now I want to caputure LBUTTONDOWN,RBUTTONDOWN, MOUSEMOVE message.... I have tried with message map macros .... IT Works when there is no document loaded. But when i load/open any document then I am not able to get any of above message. i ha...

Exchange 2003 application converter for lotus notes
is anybody knows where we can find an exchange application converter for lotus notes for exchange 2003 server with notes v5 or v6. Or someone tell me how we can transfer application domino v5 databases into in Exchange 2003. Thanks. Hi, Try these links http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/events/exchange2000/tnq10012.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/interop/notes.asp "GC" <deltaomegazulu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8ff0a84.0408271128.1c76ce22@posting.google.com... > is anybody knows where we can find an exchange application converter > ...

Outlook 2000, Want to stop automatic sending of Read Receipts
Is there a way to stop auto sending of Read receipts to senders? I want to control if a read message is sent back to senders. The options/emailoptions/tracking window has the reply choice grayed out so I can't choose it... Thanks Michael D. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to stop auto sending of Read receipts to > senders? I want to control if a read message is sent back > to senders. The options/emailoptions/tracking window has > the reply choice grayed out so I can't choose it... Is this in a corporate environment? -- Brian ...

integration manager billing note
When using Integration Manager to import PA Expenses, it would be great if we could also import the Billing Note. Thanks Ann -- ACG ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default....

Getting sheetname that calls a macro.
Is it possible to get the sheet name that a macro is called from. I am using the code below to make a backup when the macro is called but it can be called from any of 31 sheets. Code = ThisWorkbook.SaveCopyAs ThisWorkbook.Path & "\Backup\Sales\Work\Change_Retails " & Format(Now, "dd-mm-yy hhmmss") & ".xls" End of code I would like to include the sheet name in the backup name -- Thank You in Advance Ed Davis ThisWorkbook.Name will give you the name of the active workbook. Chris "Ed Davis" <ed@danverssoftware.com> wrote in me...

When does the MFC thread CToolTipCtrl get created?
I'm trying to change the thread tooltip font using SetFont(). I'm able to access the control by accessing AfxGetModuleState()->m_thread.GetDataNA()->m_pToolTip. However, m_pToolTip is NULL if I call it in the initialization code (the app InitInstance() or the main frame OnCreate()). I assume it gets created only when the cursor is moved over a toolbar button or some such thing. So, the questions are: a) Does the tooltip get created multiple times or just once?, and b) Where does it get created? (so that I may change the font immediately thereafter) Thanks in advance, Sandeep ...

How can I get a pivot table to recognize a growing database?
I add new data to the data range weekly. To get the (6) pivot tables which look at the data to update and include the new lines, I have to go into the wizard and redefine the data range for each pivot. There must be an easier way. Hi Nort frustration isn't it ... check out "dynamic ranges, naming" at www.contextures.com/tiptech.html for an solution -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "Nort" <Nort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46BD0E21-43D0-492B-AA40-1A83B72EF741@microsoft.c...

Getting a "Cannot shift objects off of sheet"
While horizontally grouping (outlining) a set of columns, I receive an error message that reads "Cannot shift objects off of sheet" when I press the ( - ) to collapse the columns. Please note: there are no objects or comments that I am aware of, and the message does not appear when the last column is ungrouped. Also, it appears when the previous group is collapsed and visa versa. That is, I can collapse one group and get the message when I try to collapse the other group. It is really strange the message pops up at some of the oddest times. As another scenario: It seems the message...

Problems trying to get to <<Next Record>>
I am using Publisher 2003 and cannot find out how to get to the <<next record>> as in Word mail merge. I see this has been a problem since 2005 and was wondering if Microsoft has since corrected this. If so, how do I obtain the fix OR how do I get it to print correctly? I am creating a "membership" form in Publisher 2003. It is on a single page with two forms to a page. (Each form is a half page in length.) Printing two forms on one page didn't work because the same name and address printed on the top and bottom forms. I then resaved this document creating...

wanting to add boxes that can be checked
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am wanting to add boxes that can be checked or unchecked. <br> Any suggestions? Thank you It's a Field named "Checkbox". Try Insert>HTML Object>Checkbox... Or: View>Toolbars>Forms and use the Forms checkbox. The HTML one looks nicer :-) Cheers On 29/05/10 1:54 AM, in article 59bb91c1.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "The_Bean@officeformac.com" <The_Bean@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) P...

Getting rid of 2nd Page on Print.
My sheet is complete on one page and within the margins. For some reason when I print it prints a second page which is blank except for the header which repeats. There are some bordered cells past the page break on the right. I have tried to delete these, but the borders remain. Is there an easy way to delete out this second blank page so that it does not print?? There are a few ways you could correct the problem. Set your print area by selecting the cells you want to print and then go to File>Print Area>Set Print Area. or Format the cells with the borders the remove the bor...