VS2003 XML Visualizer missing!

Hi all gurus,
in my PCs I have VS2010, VS2008 and... VS2003. Why? Others lack 2k3's XML
visualizer, which is able to show XML's data, if it comes from a DataSet
serialization. Looking at various replies, someone suggests to use a XML
visualizer, but I've tried a bunch of these objects, and usually they require
XSLT, XSD or other objects to let me observe contained data, while 2k3's one
simply infers data structure from XML itself, and then shows data formatted
that way. Can pls some1 of you help me to achieve the same result in VS2008?
Is out there any visualizer that does such a thing?
Lot of thanks in advance!

tesis

XML schema validation #3

Missing "Edit Page" under "Site Actions"
I am using WSS3.0 with Project Server 2007. Both apps are patched with sp2 and Feb CU. On each of my pages, while logged in as the site administrator, the "Edit Page" option does not appear in the "Site Actions" drop down menu. The only option I have is Site Settings. I verified that I am listed as a site collection Admin, is there anywhere else i should look? ------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has checked-out that particular pa...

split massive xml file

Change event missing from Forms 2.0 combo box.
I'm doing a project in Access 2000 using forms and MS Forms 2.0 combo boxes. I'm not using the native Access combo box because it lacks an Add Item method and is therefor very difficult to populate. I want to do something when the user makes a selection in the combo box so I need to respond to the Change event. The object browser shows a number of events including Click and Change available for the combo box. However, these events do not appear in property list of the combo box so I cannot get to them. I have confirmed that I'm using the Forms 2.0 combo box and not the native o...

EDC batch missing
I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions to settle. I am able to run EDC report and it shows those transactions status open, but obivous they're missing in settlement screen. Thanks Dave Never mind. I'd fixed it by reindexing the database. Dave "DCR" wrote: > I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when > they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions > to settle. I am able to run E...

XML syntax coloring
Hi. I would like to ask If somebody don't have any small sample to coloring XML syntax, e.g. in RichTextBox. It can be in VB.NET or C#. I watched on SharpDevelop, but I could not understand that code, which is coloring text. Thanks. ...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Reading XML
I am reading the field names of Leads into a dataset - and only the first 13 or so show up. I import them to a string - then to a dataset. Do you think the string is the limiting factor? I am basically trying to mimic the Import Wizard for Leads and add a duplicate check function. If anyone knows where the code is for that wizard I would appreciate it as well!! THANKS! How are you getting the field names? Using SQL to get them would be much easier and considerably faster (the SDK is horrible slow compared to SQL calls, just don't use SQL to make changes, read only). I'm assumi...

Best in Class Visual Reports for Mgmt
Hi, I am looking for some examples of 'Best in Class' visual reports for hi-level management use. Specifically, reports that demonstrate the project status in both financials (ex: EVA) and overall progress. I know there are some of the standard MS Projects reports, but my manager is looking for any additional reports that have favorable reviews. Thanks so much for your help! Download the free 30 day trial version of DecisionEdge. There's a lot of sample reports there that are all validated by industry. "shasta1987" wrote: > Hi, > > I...

XSLT: dataset XML -> HTML
Hi Guys, I need a little help, I have XLM extracted from ADO.NET Dataset: <?xml version="1.0" ?> <NewDataSet> <xs:schema id="NewDataSet" ...> <xs:element name="NewDataSet" msdata:IsDataSet="true"> <xs:complexType> <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbounded"> <xs:element name="my_table"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="fld1" msdata:Caption="Field 1" msprop:DataType...

ANN: XMLMax Virtual XML Editor Beta
Xponent LLC is pleased to announce round two beta testing of its XMLMax Virtual XML Editor. Beta testers who work with xml documents, preferably with files several megabytes to several gigabytes in size, are needed at this time. XMLMax is a validating xml editor written in C# that is W3C compliant, supports xpath 1.0 and is namespace aware. It provides xpath query and editing of any xml file, including ones too large to load into a DOM or other in-memory application. Xponent website: http://www.xponentsoftware.com ****** Key Features: ****** * Incremental parsing and loading allow editi...

Missing space on my computer
So without me downloading or adding anything to my computer I have Slowly watched the gigabites disappearing from my computer. Now this has happened over a period of time so I've been taking corrective measures and trying to reallocate items onto disks etc. but in all truth its a bit beyond me whats taking up all the space. It says that I have 450 GB on drive C. Total. I've been looking at the files and the folders on the drive and I can only account for around 250 GB of space being used combined between music movies and programs. I don't think I have any hidden files.....

Outlook Express missing Inbox
A couple of days ago I had problems with an error message, could not see the server. At the same time my inbox weny AWOL. Any clues how to restore? see tomsterdam.com to learn how to reconnect it- the missing mail is in a file called inbox*.dbx. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c20701c3...

Picture missing and unable to re-insert?
Hi. I've been putting together a powerpoint 2003 slideshow purely with images for use in a theatre production (projections). All was fine and I had been fine tuning the presentation however this morning I found that the presentation had dropped an image from the slideshow. Powerpoint will not let me insert this image again and if I try it on a new slide or even a new presentation the image will not insert. I can view the JPEG image on many microsoft programs and I had been viewing it with no problems before this morning. Very frustrating. Any help would be great. Thanks. Kier...

performance of system.xml vs msxml4.0
I have an xsl file to generate xml in to an html file. The size of the xsl is 300kb and size of the xml is 47 kb (the size of xml is variable). I am using VB.net to convert the xml file into an html file. The vb.net module peforms following task: load the xml file in XMLDocument object ( I can't use XpathDocument object) load the xsl file in XSLTransform object perform the transformation. When I was using VB6 with Msxml 4.0 parser, I was getting good performance results. The transformation was completed in an average time of 40-50 milli second. When the same trasformation was perf...

Missing "Tabs" in CRM
Hi All, I am facing a problem in the 'settings' chapter. The "buttons" settings and customization disappeared for 1 user. Other users with the exact same roles still can see the buttons. Reassigning the role does not help. How can i solve this problem? Gr, Joep Does the user have the Outlook client installed and have both Outlook and the web UI open at the same time? If so, then parts of the web UI will disappear. There's a post about this on my blog which details the workaround. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Joep" wrote: > Hi ...

Microsoft Exchange options missing from the windows backup utility
Im trying to use ntbackup installed in serverA (windows 2003) to backup a exchange server in serverB (windows 2003 SP1) A Exchange Servers Folder doesnt appear in ntbackup, then I have Exchange System Manager in serverA installed but still..the Exchange Servers Folder doesn't appear. some idea ? does the account you're logged on with have sufficient Exchange permissions? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Alexander Wolff" <AlexanderWolff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7FFD6EA-10CA-42C2-9A46-92EED4FA16E2@microsoft.com... > Im trying to use ntbackup i...

missing MSOE.DLL file
Help! My husband erased some items on the computer and Outlook cannot be started because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded. Where can I download this file? Have you tried the Detect/Repair option in Outlook? mdh "Trex" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a9601c3b2af$cd22d9a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Help! My husband erased some items on the computer and > Outlook cannot be started because MSOE.DLL could not be > loaded. > > Where can I download this file? ...

Error 2035 X500 Address Type Missing
Pure Ex2003 SP1 site (after 5.5 migration several months ago). Other 4 sites in Exchange Org are pure 5.5. Everything seems to be running ok, no ADC errors, no RUS errors, no SRS errors... Just got error 2035 ExchangeSA after changing (via ADUC) new user's misspelled last name on all his e-mail address types. "The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory for the 'X500' address type on 'i386' machines is missing." (Did not get 2027 or 2037 errors about any missing .dll) Following KB 326962 -- Using Adsiedit to check, x.500 is n...

Datalist with an xml file

How to parse an XML file
Hi. This should be a walk in the park for almost anyone... I'm a skilled win32 programmer, trying to learn asp.net 2.0 I've tried making a XML file parsing it to draw a GUI (web application) I have a small example: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <Persons> <Person ID="ET40"> <FirstName>Bart-Jan</FirstName> <LastName>Brouwer</LastName> </Person> <Person ID="ET50"> <FirstName>Morten</FirstName> <LastName>Jacobsen</LastName> </Person> </Persons> I ...

Fetch XML to Query Expression

XML Source Menu Item disabled?? File version??
My XML Source Menu Item is disabled (aka greyed-out). Why? I have a workbook with multi-worksheets and I want to enable a conversion to XML, I'm trying to follow the documentation here, but it's poorly organized and more poorly written (IMHO).. I can't find anything which tells me why the menu item would be disabled. The version is Office 2003 Pro and (clearly) the capability is there, I can see the "XML Source" item. I did a quick test and if I make a brand new file, I have the XML Source option so that means means this is a file version issue?. I know this wo...

Print selection missing from Outlok 2007
Being unable to print a selection of an email message is a serious omission. This function was in Outlook 2003. Why was it eliminated in Outlook 2007. Why do Outlook 2007 users need to waste paper when only a part of an email needs to be printed. Yes, there is an option to print a page or range of pages; however, when the selected text of an email flows over from one page to another, then both pages need to be printed. This wastes paper and toner/ink. Please bring back this function. I just don’t get it. I thought Microsoft was supposed to make their products all work si...

Help Editing an XML File
Greetings, This is my first post and I am hoping (praying) someone could help me. I am not a programmer, I just know enough to be dangerous. I have a custom application someone developed for me that generates an XML file to display web pages. Following is a very small portion of an example file: <QLabel>Position</QLabel><QText>Which one of the following best describes your primary job function?</QText><RotationValue>0</RotationValue> <LastOnPage>false</LastOnPage> I want to modify the XML file so that the web pages are displayed in Sp...