VS2003 XML Visualizer missing!

Hi all gurus,
in my PCs I have VS2010, VS2008 and... VS2003. Why? Others lack 2k3's XML
visualizer, which is able to show XML's data, if it comes from a DataSet
serialization. Looking at various replies, someone suggests to use a XML
visualizer, but I've tried a bunch of these objects, and usually they require
XSLT, XSD or other objects to let me observe contained data, while 2k3's one
simply infers data structure from XML itself, and then shows data formatted
that way. Can pls some1 of you help me to achieve the same result in VS2008?
Is out there any visualizer that does such a thing?
Lot of thanks in advance!

tesis

Visual Basic Forgets What Variables are
I have a terrible problem that I guess I am too stupid to debug. It seems my VBA macro works, except for one part. It is supposed to see if an Excel cell already contains the data which is in the HoldName variable. So I say if Cells(2,2)= Holdname, then InList=1. But when I try to debug it, Holdname seems to be blank, even though it used to hold a name. Where did it go? Do I need more than Dim Holdname, inlist. ? Please post your macro. HTH Otto "Jack Marks" <QuasiJack@Comcast.Net> wrote in message news:ebxtZHWkFHA.572@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I ...

XML Desialization of array list
Here's a simple example (VB.NET): Option Strict What would the code look like to deserialize this example? Imports System Imports System.Collections Imports System.IO Imports System.Xml.Serialization Public Class App1 Shared Sub Main() Dim list As ArrayList = New ArrayList() Dim out As StreamWriter = New StreamWriter("array.xml") Dim ser As XmlSerializer = New XMLSerializer(list.GetType()) list.Add("a") list.Add("2") list.Add("three") ser.Serialize(out, list) End Sub End Class Peter,...

XML file loaded and stored as cached dataset?
Have loaded balanced web servers that we do not allow to connect to our database. Content is created and pushed to these sites. I want to add a web service that may get multiple requests a second depending on peak access. I have built an XML file from SQL DB and pushed this file to web server. I want to load XML file at application startup and leave it cached if possible (it will vary in size from 1-2MB) and treat it like an SQL table (rows & columns) that I can filter on and send XML subset back to caller. Maybe I should keep XML document loaded as XML Doc and pull my nodes/da...

Network Adapter Missing
Hi: I have a friend who started not being able to connect to the internet. Research revealed his Network Adapter is missing from Device Manager. XP Home Edition. Does anyone know what has caused this and a cure? Thanks, ColTom2 On 26 Jun 2010, "ColTom2" <noemailaddress@nomail.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > I have a friend who started not being able to connect to the > internet. > Research revealed his Network Adapter is missing from Device > Manager. XP Home Edition. > > Does anyone know what has caus...

XML/XSL #2
Hi everyone, I am performing an XSL transformation on IIS 5 with a dot net application and I am getting the following error message: This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'WHITESPACE'. Line 2, position 62. Error Dump: System.Xml.XmlException: This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'WHITESPACE'. Line 2, position 62. at System.Xml.Schema.DtdParser.SkipWhitespace(Boolean fRequired) at System.Xml.Schema.DtdParser.ParseExternalID() at System.Xml.Schema.DtdParser.ParseDocTypeDecl() at System.Xml.Schema.DtdParser.Parse() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader....

Recurring Events Missing
Outlook 2007 (12.06514.5), Win Xp Some annual events appear to have disappeared from my calendar, however they remain visible when viewing a list of events. They also appear on my WinMobile cellphone which syncs with ActiveSync. I've done the following, to no avail: 1. checked that autoarchive is not running. 2. edited and saved the annual event. 3. re-synchronised. 4. reset the calendar view various ways. 5. and obviously checked that the annual event is correctly set up. explain #4. How exactly did you reset it? -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www....

eConnect_API.dll is missing!
Dear all, I want to run eConnect Serialization example, but it needs a reference to eConnect_API.dll That DLL file does not exist! Only eConnect_API.tlb file exists. Is there a way to find it or any workaround? I am using Great Plains 7.5 Thank you for your concern. You need to run the install for the EAI Incoming Service for this DLL to be installed. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 20 Jun 2004 08:44:12 -0700, ossama_gharib3@hotmail.com (Bug-Free Code) wrote: Dear all, I want to run eConnect Serialization example, but it ...

Missing attachment warning
Outlook should have it built in so that if the word 'attached' or 'attachment' is in the text, a warning message should tell you if an attachment is missing before allowing you to send it. The first time this happens you should be given the option to ignore this funcionality in future. Having the warning would save the hassle (an sometimes embarrasment) of having to follow up an email when attchments have been missed off. It happens all the time where I work... Cheers, Paul ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

Missing x-axis labels on chart in XL97
Hi All, Bit of a strange one this. I have a workbook containing lots of charts built using dynamic ranges. I have built them in XL2000, where all is well, but on opening in XL97 via a Citrix W2000 Desktop, the x-labels disappear. I have tried all the following to get them to reappear: -- Deleted the axis and put it back on -- Changed the dynamic range to a static range -- Set all the formatting options to automatic but still they don't appear. I have tried creating a chart with the offending dynamic range as the x-axis and that seems to work fine. And, very wierdly, if i change t...

Can I open a Report from the server with Visual Studio to modify i 01-12-10
I have a server with Report Server 2008 and is working good with its reports, but I need to make a change in one, I had a machine with Windows 2008 y Visual Studio 2008, the reports are stored in the file system. I changed the Windows 2008 machine by another one, and installed Windows 7, SQL Sever 2008 and Visual Studio 2008, now when I try to open the reports an error hapen: "project can not be opened because its project type (.rptproj) is not supported by this version of the application. To open it, please use a version that supports this type of project" I installed...

how do you insert an element into an xml document with namespace
perfix? <bac:BACnetDevice APDUTimeout='' ApplicationSoftwareVersion='' FirmwareRevision='' InstanceNumber='3744' MaxAPDULengthAccepted='' ModelName='' NumberOfAPDURetries='' ProtocolConformanceClass='' ProtocolObjectTypesSupported='' ProtocolServicesSupported='' ProtocolVersion='' SegmentationSupported='' VendorIdentifier='' VendorName='' xmlns:bac='http://www.teletrol.com/BACnet'> <bac:BACnetPoints> <bac:baseAnalogInput EventState='0' Insta...

Mail Merge is missing from my Outlook 2007
Mail Merge seems to be missing from my Tools and from outlook completely, I have tried repairing Office and resetting my toolbar but to no luck. Would really appreciate any help. I'm on Outlook 2007 SP2 running Vista SP2. Thanks! "GuardianAngel" <GuardianAngel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70402068-89F9-4EB0-839E-7442E3E77B6A@microsoft.com... > Mail Merge seems to be missing from my Tools and from outlook completely, > I > have tried repairing Office and resetting my toolbar but to no luck. Would > really appreciate any help....

changed password in Windows Live Mail
greetings: I was at work on another laptop and use Microsoft Outlook Express to read my MSN email. whatever i do during the day (read, respond, delete email) will synch up perfectly on my pc at home. I got a new laptop at work today and tried to configure outlook express again and forgot my password ofr my MSN email account. So i changed it and configured it to get my email. It worked, but it only downloaded anything new that was sitting on the server. all old emails that i had already read, did not download. Not a HUGE deal..but i'd like them. then, i come home tonite...

serialization of XML objects....
Can I serialize an System.Xml.XmlNode object or is better to use the 'InnerText' method to extract the node defintion? Cheers in Advance Jim Jim wrote: > Can I serialize an System.Xml.XmlNode object or is better to use the > 'InnerText' method to extract the node defintion? You can use OuterXml property or use WriteNode() method or XmlTextWriter class. -- Oleg Tkachenko http://www.tkachenko.com/blog Multiconn Technologies, Israel ...

Updating referential integrity and XML
I am trying to use XML to update customer information in our SQL server database. The customer data has some referential integrity. A simple example would be two tables, employee and department -- each employee may belong to a department, where emp.dep_id = dep.id (in other words, emp.dep_id is a foreign key to dep.id). The problem is the customer (who is supplying the updates) has no idea about the foreign key. The XML they provide can (or will have to!) include the FK reference (as I have added this relationship to my .xsd. But the values in the incoming XML will more than likely *...

Excel OCX/ActiveX Visual Controls for creating a Excel Dashboard/Scorecard
Hello All I want to create a Excel dashboard and I would like to use some ActiveX/OCX controls like a gauge, dial, slider and stereo bars,etc to display data visually in Excel. Can you please share if you know of some sites where we can get a free download of these controls or we can get a trial version we can evaluate and buy them. Also, if possible your experiences with these kind of visual ActiveX/OCX controls. Thanks Belinda Belinda Funnily enough I've been playing around with some ActiveX controls today which sound like the sort you're after. I've got Ahead Nero Burning...

Help -- Missing Files
I was working in Microsoft Excel 2002 today(Windows,2000) --- I had 2 spreadsheets open- I edited and saved both of them. When I returned to excel and tried to open the files... Both were missing. I have proformed a search on my computer (which is virus free) for all excel files.. The 2 files are no where to be found... Please help if you know of a way to recover these files... Thanks ...

Mapping a datatable column to an xml element
Hi, How do I associate or map a specific column in a datatable to a particular element present in an xml document - to read into a datatable as well as write from the datatable to the xml element? Also, how can I associate all the attributes and their values of a particular element to the Name & Value columns of a datatable - to read into a datatable as well as write from the datatable to the xml element? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. This code takes an XML file with a schema and lets you select the XML file and then shows the Tables with a Tab page for the Data and...

How to visualize other users calendar.
Hi, How to visualize other users calendar? Are a simple way=20 for this? We have a user who have the task of set appointments for=20 other users. For this she needs see the calendar of that=20 users. I know who is possible see all appointments like=20 activities but this is not what we want. Can somebody help me? Thank for pay attention and sorry my bad english. :) []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo ------=_NextPart_0001_253C22FD Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights Hi , I...

Report Visual Basic Codes
Hi! What should i put in Visual Basic so that the text box "Customer" will not be visible and that the text box "SupplierName" will be visible if the value of combo box "Expense" is equal to "5"?Thanks! -- ai® Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi In the after_update event of Expense you could put something like if me!expense =3D 5 then me!suppliername.visible =3D true me!customer.visible =3D false end if Note that I haven't tested the above... James On 7 Jun, 06:49, "ai_enjoi via AccessMonster.com" <u3...

Advance Find
I am trying to do the following: Advanced Find on Account I need to use the "Territory Field" as part of the search However it is not listed in the field list. The "Territory" filed is listed, but this is a completely different field. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?! Mark, Scroll down the field list to see the related entities. The territory is listed on my systems. Is it missing on your side? -- Michael Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx ---------------------------------------------------------- <Mark&g...

Generate XML File from XSD schema #2
I have imported my xsd file into the .Net project, then I generated the Dataset through the XSD schema. I would like to have the following result: <MITR> <DONNEESVENTE> <DVIDCARTE\> <NUMCONTRAT\> <ZONES> <NbSections\> </ZONES> </DONNEESVENTE> </MITR> but I have this with the following code to build my XML file. <MITR> <DONNEESVENTE> <DVIDCARTE\> <NUMCONTRAT\> </DONNEESVENTE> <ZONES> <NbSections\> </ZONES> </MITR> Dim oHDS As...

NTLDR is missing?, Asus M3N-HT Deluxe Series
i recevd a sli macine and software. it was locked up so i formated and reinstaled vista ultimate. if i have windows cd in it will but but if i try to boot from HDD it says "NTLDR is mising". what dose that mean??? thank in advance. -- HP Pavilion M9080N(GQ500AA) Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600(2.4GHz) 64 bit Quad-Core Processor 3GB DDR2 667 (2 x 1GB & 2 x 512MB) 1000GB 7200RPM SATA (2 x 500GB) SuperMulti DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology DVD-ROM drive 16x max. speed ATI Radeon HD 4850 Integrated High Definition audio Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps network interfa...

Missing payees in drop down list
I'm using Money Plus and I can't bring over new payees to the drop down list when adding a transaction. All payees are in the payee list in "account tools/catagories&payees" but they don't show up in the drop down list. However if I manually start to type them in, auto complete will show them. I've tried changing the name, deleting, and adding as new, but neither option brings them to the drop down list. Any help is appreciated. I've managed to discover my error. When looking in my Account Register and seeing Payees in question I noticed as I right c...

xml transformations
I am doing a little research into the xml web server control and in particular the ability to do transformations with it. However all's I can see is the ability to feed in from an actual xml file. This doesn't seem very scalable if you want have a high volume dynamic web page like a product catalogue. Is there any way to bind the xml control to a dataset, or something a little more like that. "Chris" <chris@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:e0yFJyo8EHA.1452@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > However all's I can see is the ability to feed in from an actual xml file. ...