How to apply data formatting to a chart
From an earlier posting, I am using this to set the range of a chart. ' >>>>> Set Chart Range Value (Y) Axis <<<<< With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.Axes(xlValue) .MinimumScale = WorksheetFunction.Min(Range("B3:B18")) .MaximumScale = WorksheetFunction.Max(Range("B3:B18")) End With ' >>>>> Set Chart Range Value (X) Axis <<<<< With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.Axes(xlCategory) .MinimumScale = Workshee...

Ever Seen this error in a Fresh Install of CRM?
When I start the locahost and try to create a Sales Territiry and Save I get this error: ------------------------- Server Error in '/' Application. A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (crmFormSubmitXml="<territory><name>Oak..."). Description: Request Validation has detected a potentially dangerous client input value, and processing of the request has been aborted. This value may indicate an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such as a cross-site scripting attack. You can disable request validati...

Applying a function to multiple cells automaically
Quite a basic question that I'm sure there is an easy answer to. Have a basic function (=D5*(1-E5) that shows a discounted value for an amount in D5 by the percentage in E5. How can I apply the same function to rows below without re-typing the function for each line. ie. =D6*(1-E6) etc. Here's one way: Suppose cell G5 contains this formula: =D5*(1-E5) Select cell G5 In the lower right hand corner of the selected cell you'll notice a little black square. This is called the fill handle. Hover the mouse over the fill handle. The cursor will change from a "fat" + s...

applying a workflow
hello. 2 part question; i want to create a workflow that will automatically update fields between an account and its contacts. is that possible? i thought it was. secondly, any suggestions on how i set it up and apply it to our CRM system. i created on workflow but can seem to figure out how to apply it? i clicked activate. do i need to reset the IIS?? thanks, The most likely error is in the type of workflow selected, and the design of that workflow. Creating a manual rule is usually the short answer. The Change State workflows are only invoked when the user selects an action m...

VB opens after hibernation resume
If I open the Visual Basic Editor from Excel, close VB, hibernate, resume from hibernation then the Visual Basic Editor opens automatically. This only happens if I kept excel open, so if I also close Excel and reopen Excel without accessing the VB editor then nothing happens after resuming from hibernation. It shouldnt open VB after resuming from hibernation. This applies to both Excel 2003 and Excel 2007 on Windows XP. I am fully updated with all updates to Office and Windows. How can I fix this ? ...

Slow message transfer after applying patches
Hi all We have a central exchange 5.5 server (win2k SP4 and Ex SP4) which connects to 20 branch servers - each running exchange 5.5 SP4 (but on NT 4 SP5). All connections are Site Connectors except 3 X.400 connectors. This has been stable for atleast last 1 yr. Recently we applied the following Hotfixes: 1. KB829436 2. Q289258 3. Q304062 and 4. Q326322 After this we find that messages to branches are very slow. Infact we have another server in the central site which is across a 2 Mb link. Message to this site take 2 - 4 hrs to deliver (earlier it used to be near instantaneous). Will remov...

Apply foreign currency documents
When we apply payment to foreign dollar invoices, the transaction will not post all the way through to the GL, it stops at the GL and goes into a Batch of its own which then must be pushed through to the GL through either master postings or "Transactions" - "Financial" - "Batches". We want to achieve efficiencies by not needing to push these manually to the GL. We are currently using v7.5. ...

Apply view to all folders
Greetings, A user has numerous folders created under her Inbox in Outlook 2000. She woule like to create a custom view and then apply it to all folders automatically. I can create a custom view easily, but can't find a way to apply it to all folders other than on a one-by-one basis. Is there a way to apply the view to all folders at one time? Thanks much, Justin You can't apply it to all at once - unless you customize the Messages view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Gu...

Table moves when applying styles
In Word 2007, I draw a table 2" x 2" and center it horizontally. When I apply a table style to it, the table moves to the left margin and I have to recenter it or drag it back to the center. If I reapply the same style or a different style from the ribbon, it again jumps to the left margin. Is there a way to prevent it from moving when I apply a style to it? You could modify the table style to be centered. (In the Modify Style dialog, click Format | Table Properties and choose Center on the Table tab.) -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type F...

Apply Headers and Footers
Is there a way to apply a header and a footer to each worksheet without typing it in for each worksheet Try grouping the sheets. rightclick on any tab and choose "select all sheets" then apply your header/footer then rightclick on any tab and choose "ungroup sheets" Pa Maher wrote: > > Is there a way to apply a header and a footer to each worksheet without > typing it in for each worksheet -- Dave Peterson ...

How can I apply a password to Outlook?
How can I apply a password to Outllook to prevent other users (who have access to the same User Profile) from accessing personal mail? Under Outlook Express, it was possible to set an identity with a password, which was required when opening Outlook Express. With Outlook, no such option seems available. Other users need to be able to access my profile, but not my e-mail, so being able to have this automatically inaccessible would be ideal. Allowing access without a password to one account (with three accounts protected), with the remaining three accounts accessible with a single passwo...

Range name applies to list, or simply range?
In Excel 2003, if I go through the pull-down menus to define a range name, I can see the bounding spreadsheet coordinates for the various named ranges. (Don't have access to the machine with Excel at the moment, so sorry if this is a bit vague, but I think the menu traversals might be something like Insert->Name->Define). Is there a way to determine whether the names apply to a simple range, or a list? Currently, my way of testing that is to insert rows into a list and see whether the range coordinates for the list name changes. There must be a more direct way than to muss around ...

Sell cvv fresh&good all country+ship+transfer WU 08-26-10
Hello everybody, I'm seller from Viet Nam Contact me: -Y!H: garnier233 -Email: garnier233******.com List cc i have and price i have : Us ( vis,mas ) = 2$/1cvv Us ( dis,amex ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( vis,mas ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv Au = 10$/1cvv Ca = 10$/1cvv Eu = 17-20$/1cvv + Itali = 20$/1cvv + Spain = 20$/1cvv + Denmark = 25$/1cvv + Sweden = 20$/1cvv +France: 18$/1 +Germany: 18$/1 +Ireland: 17$/1 +New zeland: 18$/1 +Switherland: 18$/1 +Slovakia:20$/1 Middle East = 15$/1cvv Asia = 15$/1cvv if US with bin = 6$ US full= 30$ Uk with bin = 15$ Uk with dob = ...

Failure Code for Applying MS02-067 Q331866
This patch keeps failing on our machine with the following failure code: 0x000004ec. The Event Log complains about a Local Security Policy restricting the installation of olk1005.exe. Can you help us understand why we are getting this update failure code. We do not have Software Restrictions on our Local Security Policy. Thanks :) ...

Request Resumes within 24hrs (Can interview in the evening and weekend if need be)
I am in need of resources for these below requirements. Java requirements need more attention. The dates you see in the two columns are interview and start dates. Web Developers - Java 6 Southlake,TX 2/17/2011 2/27/2011 2 Java Developers Onsite -Excellent analytical and problem solving skills 2+ years of Java programming Knowledge of Unix environment strongly preferred. Working knowledge of Shell scripting. Oracle PL/Sql and Pro*C database access preferred Clearcase and subversion source code control. 2 Southlake,TX 1/31/2011 2/15/2011 Java Developers -Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, spring, Hibe...

Mass Auto Apply (RM)
It will be good to have a functionality within GP that will alllow the 'mass auto apply' of payments to invoices of a group of creditors, perhaps segregated according to Class ID. It will make the process quicker if there is a functionality somewhat similar to a Mass Modify Chart of Accounts in General Ledger for the auto apply of sales documents. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butt...

Rules Change on "OK/Apply"
Just installed Office 2003 Professional and decided to add my six email accounts and then create rules to move the new mail to directories for each account. The first two rules seem to work fine When received from account1 move to account1 when received from account2 move to account2 However when I try and add a third rule When received from account3 move to account3 It appears to take that, however, when I hit "Apply" on the rules page the rule changes to: When received from account2 move to account3 So now, I get copies of account2 new email in folder account2 and account...

reducing charge to be applied as fund gets bigger
Hi, I am trying to project the value of a pension forward to retirement age. The charge applied in the fund is 1% per annum, However it reduces to 0.95% from 10,001 to 19999 0.9% From 20,000 to 49,999 0.8% From 50,000 upwards I know that to run the current value (which is 9,000) forward at a 1% charge for 20 years with 7% growth would be =9000*(A-B+1) ^T Where A = assumed growth (7%) B = Charge (1%) T = Term (20) What I cannot do is apply the reducing charge as the fund grows to the calculation. Can anyone help? Although this may be possible to do in one array-formula, it is probably e...

Imported styles not being applied automatically
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi everyone, <br><br>I've imported some styles from one template into another template. The destination template already had a style name the same as the one coming from the source template but because I wanted to use the incoming style I overrode the one in the destination file. <br><br>The text in the destination file was already tagged with the style named normal and is being formatted with a font style of Arial. The source style called normal that I imported, has a different style def...

Possible to Apply More than Three Conditional Formats to a column?
Let's say one column has a rating system numbered from 1 to 6. One wants to format it so there is a different colored background for each number. I can do that up to three settings, with "Conditional Format". (For example--If the number in the cell is 1, make the background color yellow. Then click the "Add" button, and one can add another format--perhaps if the number in the cell is 2, make the background color blue. For me that only works up to three settings, whereas I would need 6 for the example above. After there are three such settings, the "Add" butt...

outlook 2003sp3: applying the inbuilt junkmail filter on existing messages?
hi all, would like to apply the outlook junk mail filter, with settings set to 'high', on emails already in my inbox. is there any way of doing this? apologies if this has been posted before, I've made a couple of searches but can't find anything... many thanks! No, there's no way to apply the spam filter to already downloaded items. <spam@redo.net> wrote in message news:1137601837.257355.134230@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > hi all, > > would like to apply the outlook junk mail filter, with settings set to > 'high', on emails already in my...

Problem applying mobile access policy to new Active Directory user
I am running Exchange 2003 and am trying to set up a policy that restricts Mobile Access. In the Mobile Services Properties page under Global Settings of Exchange System Manager I have the "Enable Outlook Mobile Access" and Enable up-to-date notifications..." boxes unchecked, and the "Enable user initiated synchronization" and "Enable Direct Push over HTTPs" boxes checked. We are using a Blackberry Enterprise Server and need to have the "Enable user initiated synchronization" box checked in order to check the "Enable Direct Push over ...

How to create a similar resume in MS Excel ???
Hello All, I came across this interesting resume which has been prepared as a graph and charts sheet / dashboard. Although some may question its relevance / consistency in color usage / display of information , it is doing what it means to do... It captures attention and would surely give the candidate a boost. http://theportfolio.ofmichaelanderson.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/resume-infographic.jpg I was wondering how this can be created using MS Excel... can someone help me on this ??? Regards, Anand Kumar On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:13:21 -0700 (PDT), anandydr <anandydr@gmail.com> w...

Apply the security patch from Microsoft
--ygkuapzqlp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="toefarqafcuanbujt"; type="multipart/alternative" --toefarqafcuanbujt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rgofixmpukwm" --rgofixmpukwm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now t...

Rules not correctly applied at startup/reconnect
I have OL 2002 from Office XP Pro, with SP-2. I am running on Win 2000, with SP-4. I have a box running sendmail 8.12.10, the latest version, and the Univ. of WA IMAP server, the reference implementation of an IMAP server, in a very recent version (2002 release date), where my email is stored. I can access this IMAP server from many different IMAP clients (NetScape, Eudora, etc., etc.) without problems, and without the symptom I describe below. I have configured an account for this IMAP server, and a local account (.pst file) in Outlook with folders for specific newsgroups I sub...