vacancy's for fresh/exp apply resume

http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/search/label/sap%20%20jobs

http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/search/label/dotnet%20%20jobs

http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/search/label/java%20jobs

http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/search/label/MCSE%20%20jobs

http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/search/label/networking%20jobs

http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/search/label/oracle%20jobs

Recipient policies does not apply when new user was created.
I just ran into a weird problem on an Exchange 2000 server. I would create a new user using Active Directory Users and Computers and tell it to setup all of the Exchange mailboxes. But it didn't. I manually create user’s SMTP mailbox/address through Active Directory Users and Computers but the user account not show on the Global Address List. You need to wait for RUS to update the address book. Or your can force an update in Exchange System Manager by following the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319065 "san1988" wrote: > I ...

How can I insert a row and have the existing formulas apply?
I have a table which has a column that uses a formula. When I insert a new row in the middle of the table, Excel inserts a blank cell into the column with formulas, rather than keeping the formula that applies to the adjacent rows. How do I insert a row and keep the column with a formula so it applies to that new row? Charity Worker in Africa wrote: > I have a table which has a column that uses a formula. When I insert a new > row in the middle of the table, Excel inserts a blank cell into the column > with formulas, rather than keeping the formula that applies to the adjace...

No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook
Hello, I have an Excel Workbook with 6 worksheet containing a variety of charts linked to data sources in different workbooks. I receive the error message "No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook" when any font changes are attemped in the charts. I have tried the suggestion on the MS knowledge base (uncheck autoscale selection) with no success. I only receive the same error message. I am running Excel 2002. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help provided :-) Could you get by with fewer charts? Split them over multiple workbooks, perhaps, or use dynamic charts ...

Apply a credit memo to an invoice with discount
We received a credit memo against an invoice that was entered with discount terms. I am trying to apply the credit memo against the invoice, but GP is trying to take the discount that was available. I have tried numerous combinations in the distribution, but everything I try gives me at least one error out of the group of "discount available does not equal actual", "discount taken does not equal actual", "payables amount does not equal actual". GP is also only applying the amount after discount to the open invoice, and leaving the discount amount unap...

RUS not working on Exchange 2003 since KB873333 applied
I am running Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003. Since I applied the latest Microsoft updates (Feb 2005) the RUS is not working. I removed the KB873333 update and the RUS is working again. Has anyone else experienced this issue? DalyB I am experiencing this issue as well . . . has anyone found a solution to this, besides removing the patch? Don't want to test in a live enviroment, but I'm building a virtual today to see if I can duplicate the RUS not updating the user's e-mail addresses. Thanks "DalyB" wrote: > I am running Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003. S...

Updated KB: Thin Line Appears and Is Printed Outside Object with Border and Fill Applied
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290911 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Unable to GPOs applied at Domain level
Hi For past 2-3 months we are facing issues with editing GPOs applied at domain level including Default Domain Policy (at the same time Default Domain Controller Policy is fine). Finally we found there are many permanent sessions to Gpttmpl.ini from Windows Vista machines. Most of the machines having SP1 and some are SP2. If we stopr these sessions then we can able to edit sall GPOs, can anyone help us to resolve these issues FRegards Lal -- ----Server Management Team---- Howdie! Am 12.04.2010 17:18, schrieb Laljeev M: > For past 2-3 months we are facing issues wi...

Local access right to "Public folders -> Favorites" after applying O2K3 SP2
Hi there, Previously with o2k3sp1 running on wxpsp2, in ol2003 cache mode, after adding public folders to Favorites, I can "save as" the email to local harddisk as msg file, after email saved I can delete it from my "favorites", in which did not affect the original public folder as the email stil there. However after install o2k3 sp2, for public folders in "favorites" found that I cannot "save as" msg file, prompted "you don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation", I cannot "delete" the meail in public fold...

Outlook Exp. 6 send/receive locks
When ever I try to send a message, Outlook Express locks up. I have to use Ctrl-Alt-Del, End Task on OE, then when I reopen OE the message is sitting in the Outbox. I highlight the message and it just goes out by itself. Same thing happens if I click on the Send/Receive button to check for new mail. However, e-mail still comes in to my mailbox with no problem. Any idea what could be happening to the Send/Receive? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.publ...

Applying styles during Import

Apply Section Break
Hi! We can apply page break easily on style by click the "page break before" in "Paragraph..." settings but how do you apply Section Break - Odd Page to a customized style? We are using Heading 1 as Chapter title and we want it to have Section Break - Odd Page before so the Chapter title page always begins as a new section on the odd page. Thanks! No, a section break cannot be made part of a style. Sorry! -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "gistahuang" <gistahuang...

Change Sum when Filter Applied
How do you change the bacic formula; =sum(h3:h100) to tally only the quantities visible in filtered rows rather than all the rows. I recall adding a $9 or something similar to the formula to acheive this but I've tried every pemuation without luck. =SUBTOTAL(9,H3:H100) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Jerry" <jponozzo@pacificad.com> wrote in message news:04c201c38dde$70deeda0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do you change the bacic formula; =sum(h3:h100) to > tally only the quantities visible in filtered rows rather > than all the rows. I recall adding a $9 or someth...

No image when stationery applied via code
Hi I am applying stationary to my outgoing email message when sending mail via code. The exact code is given at the end. The problem is that the image doe snot appear in the stationery at the other end. What is the problem and how can I get the image to accompany the mail as part of the stationary? I am running the code from within MS Access. Many Thanks Regards Code ==== Set OutlookApp = New Outlook.Application Set EM = OutlookApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) With EM .To = "user@company.com" .Subject = "Any Subject" .HTMLBody = HTMLTextAndSignature(...

Install V10 HR after applying service pack 3
I am currently on V10, SP3 and now have purchased the HR module. I am not sure of the steps I need to take to load the HR module (we have the V10 DVD that is not sp3) Are these my steps? 1. Load the HR module from V10 DVD on SQL Server install (I was told previously to use the Add/Remove programs option and change but it still asks for the DVD) 2. Do I need to reload SP3 on server install? 3. Then load the HR module (from V10 dvd) on additional workstations? If I have to re run the SP3 I am concerned it is going to take hours to complete like original instal of SP3 If anyone has a...

no more new fonts may be applied to this workbook error still
I have run the marco from both the MSDN page and from Jon Peltier's page on Font problems. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html But I still get the error. I am trying to use a macro to update all the charts and series in my workbook. I am also having a problem where I can not get a series by name or number. Any and all help would be appreciated. ...

Server ActiveSync Error: HTTP_500 after applying SP1
Has anyone else had a problem with Server ActiveSync after applying Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1? We installed SP1, rebooted, no errors in logs and everything else is working fine, i.e., OWA, OMA, MAPI, IMAP, mail flow, etc. Only ActiveSync from our (Motorola MPx200) Windows Mobile 2003 SmartPhones is failing with this error: Syncronization failed because of a server error. Try again. Error code: HTTP_500 Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks in advance. I too am having the same problem posted here...http://groups.google.com/groups?q=exchange+2003+activesync+after+service+pack&hl=e...

A/R Trial Balance showing fully applied transactions #2
I wanted to repost this thread with the issue decribed which was never answered since I am having the same issue. Is there any way to not have this show on Historical Aged TB? "Crystal" wrote: > We are having the same issue. For one particular customer, I have a return > from 2007 that has been fully applied but is still showing on the Historical > Aged Trial Balance. If I run an Aged Trial Balance, the customers balance is > correct. It just appears to be the Historical report. This isn't the only > customer this is happening for. Also, we have multip...

Apply more than one master page
MS Office 2007 Small Business Publisher. XP Pro OS. I have a 208 page instruction manual. I developed a master page with a header, footer, page # of # to show automatic sequential pages, company logo, etc. This master page is applied to page 2 through 208. I developed other master pages that I want to apply to groups of pages throughout the document. They contain graphic "tabs" that show up on the vertical border of the document. So as a result I would have the main master page set at 2-208, then another master page set at page 2-9, another set at 10-16, another at 17-26, etc. I...

Select credit memos for payment in AP w/o applying to invoices
We would like to be able to select credit memos for payment on AP checks, without applying them to outstanding invoices. The credit memos should be listed on the check stub as a document being paid, and add into the check total. We recieve credits from vendors often, and they are not credits associated with any particular invoice. We should be able to select them just as we would an outstanding invoice. We are on GP8. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Ag...

DoCmd Apply Filter
I have two forms: frmStudent and frmCourse. What I want to do is link frmStudent and frmCourse through the EmployeeID control to get a filter of each student's courses. Problem: EmployeeID is a string. What I am doing wrong with the below cited? stLinkCriteria = "[EmployeeID] = " & Me![EmployeeID] DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , , acNormal, , stLinkCriteria DoCmd.ApplyFilter , "EmployeeID="", & EmployeeID & """ -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 ...

Apply a new design to a page in my publication
On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:11:31 +0000, Christi wrote (in article <4C3E5380-289B-451D-A2CC-035E04C4D662@microsoft.com>): > Well go on then. What's stopping you? ...

Can't view pic. attachm. in Outlook EXP. Help
I am using Outlook Express 2003. I received an e mail with a picture attachment after viewing the picture I created a folder for it in Outlook Express Inbox (File/New/Folder) named it and dragged the e mail to the folder. Later I re-opened the e mail and found that I couldn't click on the attachments (they were a muted color and wouldn't allow me to view the pictures. I have used this method before and have not had this trouble but obviously this is a new installation and there must have been some setting that is causing this problem>>>>>Please Help. JOE Joe <...

Does sender filter rules apply only to anonymous connections ?
Hi, In Exchange 2003 documentation, we can read that : "Recipient filter rules apply only to anonymous connections. Authenticated users and Exchange servers bypass these validations.". I would like to know if this is also true for sender filter rules. We receive a lot of emails where the FROM email address pretends to be in our domain name. We would like to deny SMTP messages when the email address of the sender pretends to be part of our organization AND when the user has not authenticated (if the user has authenticated, we can trust his FROM header). How can we do that ? M...

W Exp needs easier option for DEFAULT Explorer Bar ie "Folders"
It is difficult to set a default Windows Explorer view. When I open WE I always want Explorer Bar to "Folders" and View to Details. When I click on a folder directly I want the settings for that folder, but if I want Explorer, I want my preferred default. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then cli...

Convert File text box appears
I have the capability to to open resumes that have been submitted by potential future employees so that I can assign them to the correct department manager. Just recently I've started having a problem in that some of the resumes, after I launch them, I get a Convert File text window. I've tried every option in this list but I either get an error and nothing opens up or I get the boxes and other strange characters. I believe that the ones that I'm having problems with most likely were created in something other than Word, such as Works, Wordpad, Notepad, etc. I hav...