TreeView XML Question

Hi Guys,
        I have different pages in ASP.NET.And i have a treeview that
populates XML that i use as the MENU.
Is it possible to have one asp.net page but populating different XML to the
mENU?
Any ideas?

Questions on format of Select statement
SELECT tblCalls.ColTime, tblCalls.colProblem, tblCalls.colResolution from tblCalls, in dbCallLogs WHERE tblCalls.colResolution from tblCalls, in dbCallLogs where tblCalls.ColTime >= #12/1/2006# <= #3/2/2007# ORDER BY tblCalls.ColTime DESC; I want to know if this is right? I notice in some queries the table name before the column name is missing? Also when do you have to put in the database name? Is it the same in Access as SQL Server? I want the most recent first. I want those records betweeb 12.1.06 and 3.01.07. thanks, On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:30:07 -0700, Janis <Janis...

Simple Powerpoint questions
1. How do I apply animation to specific words in a sentence? For example, suppose I want the final word in a sentence to not show up at first, not until I click the mouse. Here's my dumb attempt: I highlight the final word, go to Custom Animation, and click 'Add Effect' > 'Entrance' > 'Appear'. But this ends up selecting the entire sentence, despite the fact that I highlighted only the final word in the sentence. 2. I like to do everything by keyboard. But how do I get to 'Add Effect' by keyboard? I know I can get to Custom Animation wit...

Outlook 2000 Question #3
Hi, I've got a simple question that there might be a simple answer to that I just can't quite see right in front of me. I have a client that's running Outlook 2000 (with service release 3 installed...all updates done to MS Office) and it can't seem to Accept/Decline/Cancel meeting requests. The emails show up indicating time and date but the buttons do not appear to Accept or Decline the meeting. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance, Bobby Are they using Corp or Internet mode? Do they receive the meeting request form or a plain text message wi...

Question about some addons
Has anyone had any experience with Catalog View and PIC-ME 2.0 from Retail Hero? We've used some of their other addons and love them, but I just want to make sure they're what the store needs before we purchase them. I'm the IT manager for a store that is interesting in these addons and wondering if anyone has used them and has any feedback on them that I can bring back to the store manager. Thanks in advance, David ...

Visual C++ question (I think)
can you have a 2-d array that is size of say: char A[50000][200]; -- ______________________ ~Beau AIM: MasterCephus beau DOT elliott AT gmail DOT com God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference. "Cephus´┐Ż" <beau@highway.net> wrote in message news:2ub4f1F27v3s3U1@uni-berlin.de... > can you have a 2-d array that is size of say: > > char A[50000][200]; > That's only 10 megabytes (well, not quite, it's 10 million bytes). Assuming that you're runnin...

Question for the real experts!
What does Excel do AFTER i calculated the sheet with (f9). (calculation is set to manual) I have the following problem: In cells F2-I5000 (and R2-U5000 AC2-AF5000 AO2-AR5000) are formulas reffering to cells in A2-E5000.(and m1-q5000 x1-ab5000 aj1-an5000) In if I clear cells A2-E5000 (and the other ranges) with a macro then before F9 it is really fast.(1 second) After F9 it's really slow(12 seconds) The marco is this: Cells(1, 1) = Now() Range("A2:e5000").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("m1:q5000").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("x1:ab5000").Se...

How to change name of an XML node
Hi, Is there any way to change the name of XML node? In the following xml, I want to change the node <FIELD_1> to <FIELD_ITEM> in all the places. Ex: <NewDataSet> <LOOKUP> <FIELD_1>First_Item113</FIELD_1> <FIELD_2>First_Item224</FIELD_2> </LOOKUP> <LOOKUP> <FIELD_1>Second_Item11</FIELD_1> <FIELD_2>Second_Item222</FIELD_2> </LOOKUP> <LOOKUP> <FIELD_1>Third_Item11</FIELD_1> <FIELD_2>Third_Item22</FIELD_2> </LOOKUP> </NewDataSet&g...

Out of Office question #2
A company manager wants to set Out of Office messages for ALL users before holidays in an international business. (Exchange 2000 environment). He wants this because sometimes his workers are away or forget to set the Out Of Office messages, and so overseas clients sometimes don't know why they are not getting a reply. Is that possible, to set one message for the entire company without doing it individually? Thanks for your thoughts. Jo Jo wrote: > A company manager wants to set Out of Office messages for ALL users > before holidays in an international business. (Exchange 2000 ...

A question for Gord Dibben
Gord, how did you become an MVP in Excel? Thanks, O -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Oliver If you mean me personally, there are probably others with the same question. If you mean "how does a person become an MVP", read the information at this site. http://www.mvps.org/about/ Gord On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 05:53:00 GMT, "Oliver Ferns via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote: >Gord, >how did you become an MVP in Excel? > >Thanks, >O ...

Cannot Start Outlook. Invalid XML
When I try to bring up Outlook it has just begun giving me the following error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Invalid XML, the view cannot be load." I have attempted to start from RUN using "outlook.exe/navepaneres" with no success. Any other ideas? Instead try; Start-> Run; outlook.exe /resetnavpane (note the space in the command and the spelling of the switch) -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msou...

How to MoveFirst, MoveNext, MovePrevious, MoveLast in LinQ To XMl Please Help #2
I have the Next XML var xml = new XElement( "clients", new XElement("client", new XAttribute("id",1), new XElement( "name", "Luis"), new XElement( "country", "Portugal") ), new XElement("client", new XAttribute("id",2), n...

simple question
How can i delete a user from Microsoft CRM, we have de Demo License, now the 6 licenses are used, 2 user i dont need anymore, so i want to delete the from crm! I don't find anything! so please help! Hi Michael, deletion of users is not possible, the only thing you can do is deactivate the unneeded users. Nevertheless, if you don't assign a license and role to a user, this user is not able to do or view anything. I haven't tried anything unsupported like deletion of the user is the SystemUser table, but this may work if you make sure there is no reference to this user i...

XSLT for viewing XML as Tree
I have some XML I want to display in a section of a web page. I want the XML displayed as a tree. The way you see XML if you load the file in the browser. It shows the tree and you can expand/collapse nodes etc. Is their a way to get the actual transform that does this? I think I remember some people extracted the xslt from some MS IE dll or something like that. http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/showtree/index.htm http://www.codeproject.com/soap/treefromxmlusingxslt.asp Chuck P wrote: > I have some XML I want to display in a section of a web page. > I want the XML displ...

disinclude from xml serialization
How to mark a public member of a class so that it is not included in an xml serialization or deserialization ? Thanks. On 5/5/2010 2:59 PM, John Grandy wrote: > How to mark a public member of a class so that it is not included in an xml > serialization or deserialization ? Thanks. > > Mark the property with the attribute XmlIgnore as below: [XmlIgnore()] public string NotNecessaryString {get; set;} -- Mike ...

ComboBox/Page Down Question
Why is it when you open your combobox drop down list and click pagedown it nevers works unless you select the combox box drop down list the second time, I also have a control to open my cmbCharge1Y and that does the same...........Any Help Please........Bob Private Sub cmdCharge1Y_Click() Me.cmbCharge1Y.Requery Me.cmbCharge1Y.SetFocus Me.cmbCharge1Y.Dropdown End Sub On Aug 12, 7:22 pm, "Bob V" <rjva...@ihug.co.nz> wrote: > Why is it when you open your combobox drop down list and click pagedown it > nevers works unless you select the combox box drop down list the ...

Conditional Formatting Question
Hello, I have a spreadsheet that shows the top ten cell phone users for eac month, and I would like to apply some type of conditional formatting s it highlights all the duplicate names each with its own color. For example: John Smith = Fill Yellow Jack Johnson = Fill Green Does someone know a way I could do this? Thanks, Olimits -- olimits ----------------------------------------------------------------------- olimits7's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1587 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39458 Do ...

xml Templates
Does anyone where i can find or download more reciept templates?.. or maybe a prgram that nmakes it easy to design a template. thanks Pete There are some additional template available on the Reports Library section of Customer Source. I'm not aware of any receipt generator type programs, but XMLSpy from Altova is a terrific XML Editor. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the informa...

Question about index usage in a query
Hi there Can someone help me with an understanding with respect to how a clustered index is being used in a query I have? I have a table with 3 columns, COL1,COL2,COl3. There is a clustered index IX_FRED on COL1 ASC, COL2 ASC I then run a query, displaying execution plan... SELECT TOP 5000 [COL1], [COL2] FROM MyTable AS D WITH WHERE D.COL3 LIKE '%X%' What I cant understand is that the execution plan shows a 'Clustered Index Seek' using IX_FRED. I can't understand why this is the case. As COL3 is not in the index, surely it would have to scan all ...

Can XML describe different hierarchical data?
I want an XML file to describe hierarchical data where each node is different. Each node will contain different and varied other nodes. Describing this in an XML file would be easy but I'm having a problem with this as related to DTD or XSD. What the XSD really needs to do is describe a node, which can contain other nodes. It could not describe the hierarchy of all the nodes in the XML file. Is it possible to describe a free-form hierarchy in an XSD file? Thanks for your help. Bruce W.1 wrote: > What the XSD really needs to do is describe a node, which can contain > other nod...

Help-newbie question
Im taking over my husband's work w/ billing, he has been using microsoft money (I don't know which one) What I am trying to do is to connect microsoft money with our banks for updates. I understand that this should be automatically consolidate itself. When I try to "update" it says that update not complete, and another screen popped out saying about upgrading bcs the program expired last year. Thank you What was your question? "Theconfusedone" <Theconfusedone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1541073B-043C-4535-B03C-B02FF62FB46A@micro...

net display screen question
Does anyone knw how to make the net disply screen remeber the sreen settings, everytme we log off and back on I have to keep seeting my screen settings. My tipical setting is 40% net display 60% receipt. Thanks Victor Are you running 2000/XP with a regular user account? If so, it's because regular users can't modify the HKEY_LOCAL_SYSTEM part of the registry, so RMS cannot save the changes. Log in as an Administrator, make the changes to the display settings in RMS, then log back in as a the Regular user. -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer Systems xp pro yes wih regular use...

Lookup function Question HELP
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C4B158.8F36ACE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm trying to perform a lookup function =3DLOOKUP(H8,sheet2!A:A,sheet2!C:C) This formula only returns the first item of a list of items matching the number in A:A (there could be more than 10 under the catalogue number = in A:A. I've made a list in B:B (1,2,3 etc.) for each of the catalogue = numbers in A:A How would I augment B:B into the formula to coincide with the number in = the "B...

query question 02-27-08
On a query field lets say for an item # field, in the criteria can I put like "123456" or "123457" etc for as many items as I want, either 1 or 100? What would be the best way to do this if I have a lot of item #'s I want the query only to look at? Thanks in advance. Ryan With a LOTS you should use a 'criteria table'. Add this table in your query and use the field as criteria. If you might use the same items many times but not all every time then add a Yes/No as second field for 'this time' and select as needed. Then add the field to the query wi...

Beginner question for months and subtotals
I am new to Excel (have limited exp with Word vba). I would like t enter a list of data where column 1 shows a cost item on the lef followed by the 12 months of the year. Row 1 will be for net, gross tax, date inputs. Every month should have a subtotal. The plan is t make a master sheet which I can use again for the next year. I'm able to do this manually by creating an extra row in th appropriate month and then at the end of the month make my subtotal using the autosum icon, etc. The problem is that I never know how many costs are coming for th month and so for the master sheet I don...

strange sum question user inputs number of rows to sum in cell
i need to sum cells in column c in a dynamic range...the twist is... the user selects the number of rows to sum, by an input into cell b3 eg user enters 6 for the first 6 observations to be summed.. how do i get excel to sum the data from observation 1 to observation 6 inclusive? and i want the result in cell C2 ps observation 1 is eight rows down from row A FYI Each row of my data has an observation number starting at 1 untill the end of the dynamic range,if it helps the list will not be subsequently sorted. i know the easy way is to just use a manual =sum, but i need something more ...