Stylus Studio 2008 Release 2: New EDI support & code generation

[Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml,

Stylus Studio 2008 Release 2 is now available.The following highlights
some of the new features included in our award-winning XML tools:

* Convert New EDI Formats to XML: Stylus Studio now supports the
Edig@s EDI dialect. With a new Edig@s to XML Schema wizard, as well as
support for the IATA 07.1 revision and numerous other formats
including EANCOM, X12, and HL7, the Stylus Studio product's EDI to XML
conversion tools are among the most comprehensive available today.
* Java and C# for .NET Code Generation: Code generation has numerous
improvements in Stylus Studio, including enhanced support for the
Microsoft .NET processor and new support for the Saxonica Saxon .NET
Processor when generating C# code for .NET. Deploying XQuery, XSLT,
and XML Pipelines across multiple platforms has never been easier.
* Microsoft Visual Studio Project Support: Stylus Studio can
automatically create or update a Microsoft Visual Studio project to
include the C# for .NET class for the XQuery, XSLT, or XML Pipeline
for which you are generating code.
* Enhanced Scalability and Performance: The new release leverages
enhanced optimization techniques including streaming,  to further
improve application performance and scalability when accessing and
converting multiple, large data sources including relational databases
and flat files.
* Support for Standard Java XML Processing API: New support for
industry-standard XML processing APIs in the generated Java code.
* Usability and Performance Enhancements: Various enhancements to the
XML Editor, XQuery Mapper, XML Pipeline Designer, and XML Schema
Editor.

Download a free trial at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html
Purchase online at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/buy/

Sincerely,

The Stylus Studio Team
http://www.stylusstudio.com

Not Able To Creata New Message in OWA
Win2k3 AD network. Exchange 2003 with OWA. Only user with problem so I think it's an IE thing. Using IE 6.x with latest updates After logging into OWA user clicks New and the new message box appears but there is a box with a red x in it and he can not type anything in it. Same thing happens when he replies to a message. Pop up blockers enabled on the client? Nue <allowishes@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142443245.242203.82240@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Win2k3 AD network. > Exchange 2003 with OWA. > > Only user with problem so I think it's an IE thing....

Can i use conditional formating on a cell when it contains a formula? #2
=mid(text(a1;"0000000000.00");1;1 -- si ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=262 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26784 Hi the reason for this is that thie formula returns a string and not a numeric value. Change the formula to: =--mid(text(a1;"0000000000.00");1;1) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany sit wrote: > =mid(text(a1;"0000000000.00");1;1) OR ... Change your Conditional formula to: =&quo...

CRM Internet Access #2
Just by opening up port 443 and assigning an Certificate, I can access CRM from outside our Firewall. It gives me a domain login prompt and everything seems to work ok. So, why would I want to use the IFD? Not being an .net programmer I don't understand why - is a web form better for security? If someone can give me a simple explanation I would appreciate it. (btw, I've tried to configure using the IFD and I have about as frustrated as alot of other people seem to be. I think I got arounf the 401 error by SETSPN but I still can't get the signin.aspx to appear) Thanks Glen G...

Error 0x800C0155,2
Everytime I tried to start up Maillive I get the message with fault code 0x800C0155,2 I have surched on the web but didn't get a good solution for this problem. The solutions of shutting down the virusscanner and using the administrator logging doesn't work for me. I have also updated, reinstalled Maillive but no solution. I"m stilll using Windows XP and didn't change the last days anything on my computer. This fault just suddenly occured after a correct use of the Mail program for more then a year. Is there anyone who has useful solutions for this problem???? ...

since 2008 install safari downloads append .dot .pot .xla #2

we have 2 OE email accts
My husband and I both have new Outlook Express email accts. However, it appears the same message is received in both our accts. How can I separate incoming mail to the proper accts? thanks Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

GP 10 add a new menu item problem
Everything is working except my menu item caption is missing. I wonder, what else i am missing while creating menu item. ............................................................................................................................................. CreateCustomizedMenu Script: in integer LoadMode; optional in boolean ShowProgress; local CmdSequence Seq; local integer Status; local boolean AddMenuItems; {Set the flag indicating that menu items should be added} AddMenuItems = true; if LoadMode = MENULOAD_TOTABLE then {Find out whether the menu items exist in the Menu Master tab...

Anchored cell won't release
I have recently encountered a situation with several users (probably coincidental) in which a cell seems to be anchored and won't release. They can close Excel and reopen it and the same cell will be anchored. You can select any other cell in the worksheet and the entire range from the anchored cell and the selected cell will be highlighted. Any ideas on what is causing this and how can I resolve it? Thanks, Mike Hi Press F8 to cancel Extended mode. -- Regards Roger Govier "MikeS" <MikeS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D1440C0-7CE0-46D0-87F...

How to create a "dynamic" sql code
Dear all, I am trying to bring some data from ms access to ms excel and I need to create a "dynamic" sql code . I have a form in excel with 4 checkbox: so se user can select: entity, division, scenario, period. After this excel will create a query in ms access to bring the data. The user can select: entity/division/scenario/period or entity/period or entity or division etc etc etc (a lot of combinations....) I did this sql code, but I don't know how do it following the user selection (this code is only if user select entity/division/scenario/ period at the sam...

Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6 #2
I have having trouble importing my messages from Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6. When I try to do import I get a long message that says "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Please select another folder or try closing applications that may have the files open." Anybody have any ideas? ...

Begginer: How to change the middle of CString contents? #2
I'm trying to change some contents in the contents in the middle of a CString var. Let me explain. The CString var contains the following: 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,43,00,42,00,44,00,30,00,30,00,30,00,30,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,0...

Trying to create a new Address List that includes both users and g
I am trying to use the "Create Exchange Address List" wizard in the Exchange System Manager under the Recipients folder. I want to create a list that includes users that meet a criteria and groups that meet a criteria. I can get a list of users or a list of groups filtered the way I want them, but I can't figure out how to get a list that includes both users and groups. I want to have the list available in the Address List drop-down list in Outlook. Any help would be appreciated. I just discovered that I can create two separate lists - one with the filtered users and ...

remote admin #2
Hi all, We are running exchange 5.5 on a window nt4 server. Is there a way to remotely administrate the exchange server by using a program or a mmc snap in? Thanks Gav Install the 5.5 admin to the remote workstation. On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:54:00 -0000, "Gav" <spam@spam.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >We are running exchange 5.5 on a window nt4 server. Is there a way to >remotely administrate the exchange server by using a program or a mmc snap >in? > >Thanks >Gav > ...

database size #2
i have a exchange server 2003 stansart ed. i get a eventid 445 on ese. the database ...\priv1.edb har reached its maximum suze of 16382 mb. but the file is not so big. the edb file is 11,7 gb and the stb file is 5 gb is it the total of this files, that cant get over 16gb. The Information store (Private or Public) is made up of the combination of the .edb and .stm files. The 16gb max is indeed reached if the combination of those 2 files reaches 16gb. Your options are: 1. Check for event ID 1221 to see how much white space exists. If it is significant, you can run eseutil /d to ru...

Excel graph 3 sets of data. 2 sets as lines 1 as column?
I have data a bit like below, I am trying to do a graph, which shows the AFR as columns for A-D, but I want 'water' and 'whole' as seperate lines to show current scores across the graph. When I do the graph, I get two columns and 1 line. Does anyone know how to get to get the two lines? A B C D AFR 0.8 0.6 0.4 0.3 Water 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 Whole 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 Hi AndyN, On the chart, select the second column, right-click, select Chart Type from the context menu, select line chart. Ed Ferrero www.edferrero.com Ed Thanks for that worked a treat, I'll remember that ...

Can't load Office:mac 2008 Home & Student Edition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) The docking bar shows all 4 applications but whenever I open Word, Excel, etc. I get the following message less than a second after opening "Microsoft has encountered a problem and needs to close" When checking for details I get these messages: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Application LCID: 1033 Extra app info. Reg: er Loc=0x0409 Also, when I attempted to install the most recent update I got the following message: "You cannot install office 2008 12.1.9 update on this volume. A version of the software required to install...

VBA code to pause before printing
I have a workbook containing several sheets. In one of them there's a list of organizational units. I've written a macro that grabs selected unit identifiers from the sheet "F Units", copies them one by one to a cell called Filter, and prints sheets with diagrams and statistics for each of the units. The procedure sometimes partly fails, as the filter isn't applied to the statistics sheet. I guess this happens because the sheets are printed before Excel finishes recalculating. If this is true, I believe I can prevent the error by adding a "Wait" command,...

To add a new language support
I'd like to know how to add a second spelling language in Outlook Express 6. I already have 2 languages installed in XP. ...

Dst part 2
Hi gurus I have w2k server and exchange 2000 , We dont have owa and clients connect to our exchange using OL2003. We are on CST time zone. We applied all dst for windows 2000 server also we applied dst and TZmove on client computer as there are only a few of them.- but here is where I get confuse, I had a single-appointment at 2:00PM on 3/25/07 after I applied the TZMove , I checked my calendar on my OL and it was changed to 3:00PM. what happened what did i do wrong? no matter what the appointment still at 2:00 Thanks a bunch for any help Any one please? "naguaramipana" ...

error code #2
I'm having a hard time sending & receiving. the "Outlook Send/Receive Progress" window pops up it says "0 of 2 Tasks have completed successfully" Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to ...

normal distribution chart #2
How do I chart a normal distribution curve using a scatter plot? I plotted a bell curve using http://www.tushar-tehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/ but I can't seem to figure out how to plot using my own data. Using excel 2007 Thanks for your help Well, the question is - is your data normally destributed? Show us a sample of the data. I think you will first need to sort on the x-axis data then use a formula such as =NORMDIST(A1,AVERAGE($B$1:$B$18),STDEVP($B$1:$B$18),FALSE) depending on the data you would need to plot this on a secondary axis or normalize it. -- ...

Problem Opening Files #2
When an attempt to open an Exel file by double clicking on the file icon in Windows Explorer the Exel window opens (without any workbook present) and the following error message is displayed: "Cannot find the file 'C:\***.XLS (or one of its components) Make sure the path (... etc)" The file can be opened by using the open command within Exel. This problem first appeared while running MS Office under Windows 98 but has persisted since upgrading to Windows 2000 Professional. I have tried Windows update and repairing the program automatically from 'ADD / REMOVE PROGRA...

Lookup with Random Data #2
Thanks, That works great -- PF ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PFH's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1288 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26736 ...

licensing question #2
in crm 4.0 enterprise edition, we can install other services/roles in separate servers for scalability. how does licensing works on this scenario? another question, if i have multiple web server that hosts CRM, does it requires separate license? ...

How can i create a graph with 2 x-axis side by side?
I am trying to create a chart which shows both the daily trend on a monthly basis as well as a 12 monthly trend side by side on the x-axis. Can this be donw? You can do it with a LINE chart. If you create an XY Scatter chart, the data for daily trend may be mixed up with the monthly trend. "Sue" wrote: > I am trying to create a chart which shows both the daily trend on a monthly > basis as well as a 12 monthly trend side by side on the x-axis. Can this be > donw? ...