Sr. DOTNET DEVELOPER - Hyderabad - Permanent - Very Urgent Requirement

Hi,
Greetings!!!
We have an opening for Sr. DOTNET DEVELOEPR
Client: Choice Solutions Limited (www.choice-solutions.com)
Location: Hyderabad
Exp: 6+ years
Position: Permanent
Skill set:
=95	Should have worked for at least 6 years in software development
environment using C#, ASP.NET, SQL.
=95	Ability to write Database scripts such as Stored Procedures,
Triggers for the database SQL Server
=95	SharePoint development
=95	.NET architecture and Enterprise Application Architecture
=95	BizTalk server
=95	MSBI tools
=95	Good knowledge of SOA & Webservices
=95	Experience in UI best practices for webpages.
Please forward your updated profile to chandra@chaitrasoft.com with
the following details

Total years of exp:
Year of exp in DotNet :
Current organisation:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice period:

Business Required Fields
Hi, Is there any way of writing an event to bypass business required field validation? i.e. dynamically change it from mandatory to none? Please advise. Thanks. hey i have seen a statement which can change the required fields dynamically. Will get bak tou on that ASAP. geoffreyjoei@hcl.in Hi, use: crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel( <fieldname>, 1 ); and: crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel( <fieldname>, 0 ); 1 = mandatory, 0 = normal "JM" <someone@example.com> wrote in message news:5571AAD3-98D5-4547-A51B-434BB30883F3@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Is there any way of ...

Permanent removal of Outlook express
Anytime I remove outlook exp on windows 2000 it comes back. Hwo d I remove it permanently? You really can't. I have tried it before and you need some files that outlook express has to run Outlook. "Niyi Abiri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2fb701c3c4e8$a94bcdc0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Anytime I remove outlook exp on windows 2000 it comes > back. Hwo d I remove it permanently? > ...

email addy with permanant subject line
Is it possible in oultook 2003 to seup one email address with a permanant subject line using contacts or? I would like the following to be the subject for all email using one email address; %FlashGet% -dl URL thanks Bob Leanin' Cedar <Nospam@nospam.org> wrote: > Is it possible in oultook 2003 to seup one email address with a > permanant subject line using contacts or? > > I would like the following to be the subject for all email using one > email address; > %FlashGet% -dl URL You could create a draft message with the recipient and subject you want. -- ...

Macro help required
Hi friends, Is there any way to count how many blocks of data are there on a sheet. You can call it as tables or blocks. If there are many tables (Data blocks) are there on a single sheet is there any way to get a count of number of blocks?. I think Areas.count will work only with selection. Regards, Diva Try this code (not fully tested) HTH -- AP '-------------------- Sub CountBlocks() Dim rAllBlocks As Range Dim rCell As Range Dim strFirstFound As String Set rCell = Cells.Find( _ what:="*", _ after:=ActiveCell, _ LookIn:=xlFormulas, _ searchorder:=xlByRows...

Is DST required for UK region?
Our office is located in two places within Uk. Do we still need to install the DST patches? If so, do I have to install all the patches (Windows, Outlook, Exchange, Blackberry)? sekhar <sekhar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Our office is located in two places within Uk. Do we still need to install >the DST patches? You /should/ install them. The O/S patch is used by lots of things and the US time zone changes aren't the only ones included in that. >If so, do I have to install all the patches (Windows, Outlook, Exchange, >Blackberry)? 926666 will, if you have...

Required scan code(can it be generated from virtual code) for option key in treo 700wx sprint device
Hi, We are working on Treo 700wx sprint device. In that on clicking option button twice the aplhabet key board can be used as numeric keyboard . In our application on start up we have to make this happen programatically. So we have used the keybd_event function for making an key press programatically. This function mainly requires two parameters .. They are 1. Virtual Key Code 2. Scan code by using the pretranslatemessage function we are able to find out the virtualkeycode .i.e 202 in decimal and (CA) in Hexa Decimal. In windowsMobile 5.0 pocket pc sdk it we checked for this virtual k...

MOOS 2007 requiring multiple logins from off site.
I work at a small private university. We have MOOS 2007 running on Server 2008 64 bit with our firewall on ISA Server 2006. Inside the domain (on campus) running any browser one logon to the portal is all that is needed, but to access the portal from off campus with IE8 requires 6 logins for the main page and one to four logins for other pages. However login on from off campus with Firefox or Opera there is no problem it goes right through. Any ideas, questions, suggestions would be greatly appreciates, as we have students registering and paying their tuition on line and ...

Extract first names, middle names, last names and JR/SR
I have formulas which will extract first, middle and last names but I need one that will append the JR/SR/III onto the middle name. What I have now assumes it is the last name. Thanks for your help. Post formulas and examples of your data and required results -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "MrsMrfy" <MrsMrfy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:38204126-a99c-470d-a312-8cc6dc6367d2@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com... |I have formulas which will extract first, middle and last names but I | need one that will append the JR/SR/III onto the middle name. What I | ...

Urgent: CRM Laptop Client for Outlook (Slow Performance)
I have everything setup with CRM Laptop Client for Outlook but it takes up to a minute for the CRM info to load. I have tried going offline and waiting for the sync to complete, then closing outlook and reopening (as well as other means) but no matter what it no less than 45 seconds for the fields to load. Outlook works fine, just CRM. My normal CRM website (internal and external) both load quickly and I thought this would give the Outlook client the same effect. Need a little help. Thanks. Shelley ...

URGENT= CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0 Upgrade failed
i posted this already today but posting again. It is URGENT to have an answer on this issue. there is no clear answer on groups other than people contacted Microsoft support on it. Please help on this issue. =============================================== I am tring to upgrade CRM 1.2 to 1.3. i uninstalled 1.2 and started a new installation of CRM 3.0 with 1.2 database. every thing is just on one box. Last time i just did this on a test box and it went well but this time it is failing with message Database export failed. There is no clear answer on google groups against this issue. If any one ...

Permanently Delete
For some reason I have not seen anything of my previous attempts to post this question - so a last go. Outlook 2000 - Is it possible to change a setting so that deleting a message permanently deletes it rather than moving it to the deleted items bin? I don't have Outlook 2000 in front of me (I don't maintain VMs that go back that far) but if you go to Tools | Options | Other | Advanced(?) you will probably find a setting that's relevant. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The...

Creating a permanent note on an MS money 2005 invoice
Hi Everyone. This is my first post here. I'm looking to add a disclaimer to the bottom of our invoices using money 2005. By the looks of things, it's not possible with the Invoice Designer program which seems very limited. Are there any suggestions? Thanks, Alex ...

eRec transaction type requiring G/L accounts (??)
I have our eRec bank format within Great Plains setup and ready to go. The checks appear to be setup and matching the file from the bank. However, I am wanting some clarification on those "other" transactions included by the bank file -- other than "Check" or "Check Reversal", that is. Namely, this includes EFT/ACH credits & debits and wire transfers, banking fees etc. I have looked at the documentation and below is what I am having trouble explaining why this is needed or what it is exactly that setting up the G/L account field for these types of tra...

UCC/SAN Cert with SBS2008
Good evening! I am in the process of preparing for a SBS2003 to SBS2008 migration. I have done several of these so that process is very familiar to me. My question is regarding the UCC/SAN Cert for EXCH2007. I have prepared many UCC/SAN Certs for "normal" Exchange 2007 but have done only one for SBS2008 (my ex-colleague did the other three). What names are required for this? Let's assume the machine is called MYCORP-DC01 and that the internal DNS Domain Name is mymoney.local and that the external DNS Domain Name is mymoney.com. For "normal" EXCH...

Service Activity Relationship Customisation
I'm having the same problem as the one described here: >> I am having problems customizing a form in CRM 3.0 and would appreciate >> any assistance. >> >> When customizing the Service Activity Form ("The main application >> form") a field called "Regarding" exists under the Details >> section. It is possible to align accounts, contacts, cases etc in this >> field. I am trying to add a field that forces the users to align the >> Service Activities with an existing Case via a lookup and not give the >> user options ...

RPC over HTTP/S requirements....
Does anyone if there are any hardware requirements on setting up an RPC over HTTP/S server at all? Also, is it adviseable to set it up on a second Exchange server or can I set it up on our production Exchange server? BTW, this is for a Windows 2003 Enterprise enviornment, with Exchange 2003 Enterprise. TIA, Ken On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:47:04 -0700, "Ken Gardner" <KenGardner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone if there are any hardware requirements on setting up an RPC over >HTTP/S server at all? Also, is it adviseable to set it up on a second >Excha...

Urgent Crisis
One of my users just deleted an entire folder that contained a few subfolders. When I try to recover the folder however, it tells me that it failed to recover some or all the subfolder and to check if I have sufficient permission. I am listed as the owner of the All Public Folders tree and the Administrator account is not working either. Please help. Rafael are you certain you were listed as an owner on the deleted folder and the parent folder? were there any other folder owners? if so, you might try the recovery from one of their accounts...otherwise you're looking at a restore f...

How to get charts and subtotals to stay permanent?
I am using the subtotal feature to create many charts. however, everytime i query excel and do a new subtotal, my previous chart gets erased. i would like to save my the different charts i create from the subtotal feature. i've tried to copy and paste and that does not work. and i do not want to save it as a picture because i would like to be able to modify the charts. thanks for your help! Hi You can use "Pivot Chart report" to solve your problem. if you are not clear, please do mail (attach file also) to me mohdraf@hotmail.com Thanks and regards Muhammed Rafeek m ...

Help with code requiring last record
I am trying to perform an action based on weather the form is on the last record If this is the last record in the database then dosomething ... End If Define "last". Do you mean the record that was entered most recently? If so, how will Access know this? Do you have a "DateOfEntry" date/time field in your table? "Last" only makes sense when you sort by something. What are you sorting by? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Ayo" <Ayo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F935741-AB78-48D4-8C24-A5B55CCDE1...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...

required excel formulas
Cat Article no impresion of 01 801-1110 - 02 801-1111 - 01 801-4111 + 03 801-5222 + 04 801-4666 01 801-7485 - i want to count - ,+,blank according to cat.Pls help me with formulas try this. UNtested =sumproduct((a2:a22="01")*(c2:c22="+)) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Santosh" <Santosh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0237040-347F-438A-8CD9-7C31B61D6D8F@microsoft.com... > Cat Article no impresion ...

Urgent: memory leak detecting
Hi Everyone. My applicaltion met a fatal problem, "memory leak". But I can not find which code cause that , I use VC6, and BounceCheck 6 and make suspicious on such thing. 1. AfxBeginThread() 2. CMap, CArray , CList Do I need to use Service Pack for VC? Do you have any suggestion for some tools to detect leaks. Thanks Hooway usually run you application in debug mode and you can see memory leaks show up in the output window after your application terminate. most time should be enough. >-----Original Message----- >Hi Everyone. > >My applicaltion met a fatal prob...

Prospect require a Portfolio Management to integrate with GP
Does anyone knows any soution that can manage client portfolio at the same time it also can link with GP for manage accounting and finance. Prospect requirements Client & Agents Mgmt - Customer Profiling - Add/Edit/Delete Customer details - Agents Profiling - Add/Edit/Delete Customer accounts (commitment, invested, redeemed) amounts - Generate monthly reports of portfolio holdings - Cheque reconciliation - Agents Commissions monitoring (up-front & trailer) - Referrals commissions monitoring - Generate monthly commissions report Portfolio Mgmt - Handle buying and selling of share...

dotnet versus visual studio 6.0
Hello, Are there things that visual studio 6.0 (VC) got, that visual studio .NET doesn't (i.e ActiveX) ? If so, then why should visual studio .net doesn't have things that old versions have ? Is there any list for difference between old and new version (pros and cons) ? Thanks :) All you can do in VC++ 6.0 can be done in VC++.NET, and generally with less work. -- Rodrigo Corral Gonz´┐Żlez [MVP] microsoft.public.es.vc FAQ http://vcfaq.europe.webmatrixhosting.net "Rodrigo Corral Gonz´┐Żlez [MVP]" wrote : > All you can do in VC++ 6.0 can be done in VC++.NET, and gene...

Newbie CRM developer: Getting started on integration
Greetings, We're getting ready to start up some development. Our first efforts are focused on integrating MS CRM with an ERP system (QAD's MFG/PRO), not customzing MS CRM application functionality. I'm new to this and need to take my first baby steps as I'm from a blank page. We've done the design and we're pretty happy with it for the moment (thanks to the list for feedback earlier this week). Our first efforts will be focused using the SDK (as opposed to using Biztalk). My first baby step is to install visual studio on my laptop computer and then use the...