Sr. DOTNET DEVELOPER - Hyderabad - Permanent - Very Urgent Requirement

Hi,
Greetings!!!
We have an opening for Sr. DOTNET DEVELOEPR
Client: Choice Solutions Limited (www.choice-solutions.com)
Location: Hyderabad
Exp: 6+ years
Position: Permanent
Skill set:
=95	Should have worked for at least 6 years in software development
environment using C#, ASP.NET, SQL.
=95	Ability to write Database scripts such as Stored Procedures,
Triggers for the database SQL Server
=95	SharePoint development
=95	.NET architecture and Enterprise Application Architecture
=95	BizTalk server
=95	MSBI tools
=95	Good knowledge of SOA & Webservices
=95	Experience in UI best practices for webpages.
Please forward your updated profile to chandra@chaitrasoft.com with
the following details

Total years of exp:
Year of exp in DotNet :
Current organisation:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice period:

Need Formula (Mathamatician Required)
Scenario: Year2 Sales 1000 % Growth 8.8 Required: Year1 Sales ?? Description: I need the formula to calculate Year1 (previous year) sales on the basis of current year sales figure & % growth. This formula is not correct =Year2Sales - (Year2Sales * 8.8%). Any gr8 mathamaticians we have? Murtaza =Year2Sales / 108.8% Jerry Murtaza wrote: > Scenario: > > Year2 Sales 1000 > % Growth 8.8 > > Required: > Year1 Sales ?? > > Description: > I need the formula to calculate Year1 (previous year) sales on the basis of > current...

Issue with Excel 2007
I have a spreadsheet in Excel 2003 format which has some data and charts in it. The data is obtained using links to various other workbooks. I am able to see all data in 2003 format, however in excel 2007 format, i am not able to see the data. Is there some problem in excel 2007 with regard to the links (formulae which links to other workbooks)? Urgent, please help me at the earliest. Are your links referring to filename.xls, and you have renamed the files to filename.xlsx? Pete On Dec 14, 10:28 am, Arlette <arlette4u_2...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have a spreadsheet in Excel 2003 fo...

requiring password when opening offline
When opening ms outlook offline, it doesn't require password, so that anyone opening it offline can have access to my account. Is there any way to require password when opening outlook offline? What I could suggest for you is that you can try to set a password fo the .pst file which Outlook uses while opening so that everytime yo use Outlook, you would be prompted for the password. With Regards ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Many thanks for your r...

Hardware requirements for 1000 users
Hi, can you provide some recommendation about deploying MS CRM 3.0 for 1000 simultaneous users (hardware, deployment model etc.) Regrads, Vasily User count on it's own does not really push the hardware size. The amount of data in the DB and the way you struture your security will impact perofrmance much more than user count. You also need to consider the typicaly transaction load of the users. You mention 1000 "simultaneous" users, what is your total user count? You will find that the SQL server will be your biggest bottleneck. If you anticipate a lot of data, th...

PowerShell ISE requires .NET 3.5.1 or 3.0?
Can anyone clear this up for me? I thought PowerShell ISE required .NET 3.5.1, but have managed to install it on Windows Server 2008 with only .NET 3.0 installed. See this for more detailed info: http://www.jonathanmedd.net/2009/12/powershell-ise-on-windows-server-2008-what-version-of-net-is-required.html Thanks Don't worry. Aleksandar helpfully pointed out that the answer is in about_Windows_PowerShell_ISE in PowerShell help. System Requirements – Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 "jmedd" wrote: > Can anyone clear this up for me? I thought PowerShell I...

Simplify your .NET development
TierDeveloper lets you map your .NET business components against your relational databases, embed complex SQL in them along with your business rules, and generate truly object oriented .NET components in C# and VB.NET. Use these components in COM+ or stand-alone environments and in ASP.NET or Windows Forms applications. Develop apps in matter of hours and days instead of weeks and months. Some of the main features in Version 4.0 are: a. Improved object-to-relational mapping  Many-to-many relationships  NULL value handling  Required field handling  Improved design pattern for objects  Mu...

Schedule a meeting that uses a resource but I am not required atte
Can I schedule a meeting (be organizer), use a resource (meeting room), but make myself NOT a required attendee? No. Are you a delegate of the organizer? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use? http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread....

Cannot use UPN on Exchange 2003. Please assist! (URGENT)
Hi! We have an e-mail enviroment consisting of 2 Exchnage frontend servers and 3 backend servers. all connected behind IAS 2004. After tonight none of our users are able to use UPN when logging in through OWA. If they use "domain"\"username" it works. I have done all that I am "supposed to" on the servers (changing authentication to \ in the virtual servers etc.) but still the same result. If I telnet to the backend server and uses POP3 and use UPN I get the same result. It says that I have entered the wrong credentials etc. If I use "domain"\&qu...

Change permanantly default chart settings like colour, font..
I use excel to plot graphs for class quite often, and these graphs have to adhere to some criteria like having a white plot area, small crosses for datapoints, etc.. So far, when I plot graphs, Excel will use its default dark grey plot area and big diamond datapoints and Arial bolded font for axis labels, and I will have to change the settings manually.. I was wondering if there is any way of telling Excel to automatically generate a plot with the white background and all that other stuff? changing 30 sets of parameters a week is really getting on my nerves.. :P thanks in advance for...

Unable to load Plug-in assembly
Hi, while trying to ‘Save’ (or ‘Save and Close’) a contact after changing their last name I get an error message "Unable to load Plug-in assembly". Can anyone help me on this. This is urgent please. thanks Karthik Do you have a Plug-In? Was this an upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0? -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Karthik-" wrote: > Hi, > > while trying to ‘Save’ (or ‘Save and Close’) a contact after changing their > last name I get an error message > > "Unable to load Plug-in assembly". > > Can anyone help me on this. This is urgent ple...

Conditional formatting help required please
I have a spreadsheet where cell C& requires the user to enter either "Y" or "N". Depending which they enter I need to recolour cells B7:B12. I have completely run out of ideas for how to do this - Excel bible, web searches etc. have not solved the problem. Can someone please please put me out of my misery - I know it can be done and I'm sure its simple (when you know how)? Many thanks Tony (now you know why I log in backwards ... ynoT !!!) -- y_not ------------------------------------------------------------------------ y_not's Profile: http://www.excelf...

Ports required...
I support a small business that has Exchange/Windows 2003 available on the Internet - we just got a firewall and would like to close all ports except what we need. Currently, the server is accessed for RPC/HTTP and as web server (OWA-SSL). Can anyone tell me ALL the ports I need open in this scenario - I know 80 and 443. Thanks. On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:36:18 -0500, "Stacy Adams" <sadams@veech.com> wrote: >I support a small business that has Exchange/Windows 2003 available on the >Internet - we just got a firewall and would like to close all ports except >wh...

Urgent!!! Model a variation of the contents of SQL Tables. #2
Visio Query We are interested in knowing if a functionality exists to draw a variation of the contents of SQL Tables. For instance if you have the following tables: Objects Object_ID Object_Name Object_Relationship Flow (eg. In/Out) Object_ID We would like to know if the following output may be produced: ObjectA ObjectB ObjectC We have a table that contains the flows between objects and we would like to see Visio draw the relationships/flows between the objects. It basically has to expand the Object-Relationship table as above into all instances/layers. I'...

SMTP requires authentication (Exchange 5.5)
Hi, Came accross this situation and was wondering any ideas on a VERY cost effective solutions. Basically a small office has been using Exchange 5.5 for years as an address book. For administrative and band width reasons they house they outsource thier email. So as said all Exchange functions as is an address book. So the in Internet mail services the check box is checked to send through mail.outsideserver.com which is the company that hosts the mail services. 2 Problems creaped up. 1: The company that hosts the mail now requires authentication. Since there appears to be no "authe...

Cancel Add Mode with Required Fields
I have a form that puts the user into data entry mode when they click a command button. But I want to have the ability for the user to cancel that mode if they need to go look something else up. There are required fields in the table the form is writing to. If the user wants to cancel at this point, they have to close the entire database. Help!! Piperlynne wrote: >I have a form that puts the user into data entry mode when they click a >command button. But I want to have the ability for the user to cancel that >mode if they need to go look something else up. >...

[URGENT!] Mail Receiving Problem with Exchange 2003+ISA
Hi All, I have a server which runs ISA and Exchange 2003 on it. It has 3 ethernet cards (1 for Internal IP, 1 Firewall and 1 Mail). I have no problem when I try to send e-mail from client to an external server, but i can't receive mails from outside, or i receive them many hours later. Could someone help me please. Thanks http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Publishing_A_Mail_Server_With_ISA_Server.htm that will help Thanks Aaron, I tried this before, 1st ISA server didn't create the rules so I had to make all of them manually. But my problem still continues. I don't whe...

Set width of an Cedit control based on required characters
Hello Friends, Following is my requirement: I have a dialog with multiline cedit control, I want to set the width of this cedit control and correspondingly update the width of parent dialog and the 2 buttons. e.g I want to allow only 70 characters to be typed in each line of the cedit control, after user has entered 70 characters cursor should move to next line. I do not want to use setmargins, only 70 characters should be visible to the user. I have already disable horizontal scroll bar. Kindly help. REgards Surjit Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choic...

Access to SQL Server from DMZ
Hi, Can you access SQL Server 2008 in an intranet from a DMZ web server using Windows Authentication? Or do you need Mixed Mode authentication set up? In other words, can you pass Windows user account and password through on a connection string? Cheers, James JimLad DMZ is probably out of domain , you can create a linked server to.. > In other words, can you pass Windows user account and password through > on a connection string? Sure http://www.connectionstrings.com/ "JimLad" <jamesdbirch@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:8d6b247...

Help required
I want to know if it is possible through any function in excel. Eg:- COL.1 COL.2 COL.3(Answer required) A 2 AA B 4 BBBB C 1 C D 5 DDDDD Thanks in advance for your help Sanjeev Hi Sanjeev, > I want to know if it is possible through any function in excel. Eg:- > > COL.1 COL.2 COL.3(Answer required) > > A 2 AA > B 4 ...

Simple IMAP4 walkthrough required.
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew of an Exchange 2003 IMAP4 configuration walkthrough kicking about on the internet that I could take a look at? I have started the IMap4 service on the Exchange server and all seems well. Our users only had smtp and X400 email addresses setup (not sure what X400 is). I tried to connect using IMAP4 in Outlook 2003 and it wont let me. It keeps telling me my username or password is incorrect? All Im after is a step by step process to configure Exchange 2003 for IMAP4 and then how to configure a client, more than likely Outlook 2003 and occasionally a PDA....

URGENT!!!! Sticky Keys???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3D397.692A05F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a user in NYC who is trying to use her arrow keys (NOT the = numeric keypad, just the plain arrows) to navigate around her Excel 2000 = spreadsheet. But instead of moving from cell to cell, the arrows are = acting to manipulate the scroll bars. We have checked every sticky key, = cleaned the keyboard, checked options, I am at a loss. Has anyone seen = this and where do I turn it off?? Help! -Monic...

!Urgent: Ask for XPath support in VS 2005
Hi, How is the support of VS 2005 to XPath? In fact, I care about only very simple XPath here, such as a//b[@lang='eng']. And I want parse it into a tree so I can easily manipulate it. Please someone tell me how to do it. I need it in a hurry. Joe * Joe.ntang@gmail.com wrote in microsoft.public.dotnet.xml: >How is the support of VS 2005 to XPath? In fact, I care about only >very simple XPath here, such as a//b[@lang='eng']. And I want parse it >into a tree so I can easily manipulate it. If I understand you correctly, you want to parse an XPath expression and mani...

URGENT: CMonthCalCtrl::GetCurSel doesn't work!!!
Hello, I don't uderstand why the CMonthCalCtrl::GetCurSel method doesn't work properly :''( I use the CMonthCalCtrl::SetCurSel to set the selection on the system's current time and it's ok... I change to the next day but when I call the CMonthCalCtrl::GetCurSel I got a wrong date! Eg. : CMonthCalCtrl::SetCurSel(CTime::GetCurrentTime()); All ok, the selection is on "05 Feb 2004"... ....change the selection on "06 Feb 2004" (clicking on the control)... CMonthCalCtrl::GetCurSel(&t) .... retrieve the selected date in the CTime object called "t&...

Develop Add-ins for Office 2008?
Despite spending significant time Googling for Office Add-in development resources for Office 2008 I haven't come up with much. Am I correct in believing that the only extension infrastructure to be found in Office 2008 is AppleScript? Daniel daniel.chalef@gmail.com wrote: > Despite spending significant time Googling for Office Add-in > development resources for Office 2008 I haven't come up with much. > > Am I correct in believing that the only extension infrastructure to be > found in Office 2008 is AppleScript? > > Daniel Hi Daniel, You are correct. Apple...

Require Sales Force Automation (SFA) Software
We are basically a Logistics company and looking for SFA(Sales Force Automation Software)through which our sales team can co-ordinate with each other and update the database from different places also view more information http://www.fibre2fashion.com/software-solutions/knowmore.aspx?inquiryid=462. And this is Outlook related how?? --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, rexchirag1@gmail.com asked: | We are basically a Logistics company and looking for SFA(Sales Force | Automation Software)through whic...