Sr. DOTNET DEVELOPER - Hyderabad - Permanent - Very Urgent Requirement

Hi,
Greetings!!!
We have an opening for Sr. DOTNET DEVELOEPR
Client: Choice Solutions Limited (www.choice-solutions.com)
Location: Hyderabad
Exp: 6+ years
Position: Permanent
Skill set:
=95	Should have worked for at least 6 years in software development
environment using C#, ASP.NET, SQL.
=95	Ability to write Database scripts such as Stored Procedures,
Triggers for the database SQL Server
=95	SharePoint development
=95	.NET architecture and Enterprise Application Architecture
=95	BizTalk server
=95	MSBI tools
=95	Good knowledge of SOA & Webservices
=95	Experience in UI best practices for webpages.
Please forward your updated profile to chandra@chaitrasoft.com with
the following details

Total years of exp:
Year of exp in DotNet :
Current organisation:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice period:

Sharepoint Workflow email containing image requires login to view
I have an image set up in a library in SharePoint 2007, that I'm linking to a workflow email that I created in SharePoint Designer. When the email is received by the user in Outlook 2003, it prompts them to log in with their credentials before they can view the image. This is only happening to certain users - what could be causing this? Anybody have any thoughts about this? "Mark" wrote: > I have an image set up in a library in SharePoint 2007, that I'm linking to a > workflow email that I created in SharePoint Designer. When the email is > rec...

A Macro required or where to start or is it possible ?
Hi there, I have a Excel file with 31 sheets in it - 1 per day. Basically I am looking for a macro of some sort that would do the following. [1] Bring up a Data entry screen to enter data on to the required sheet based on the date (eg. if the date is 17/03/07 then it will enter this data on to the next blank line on sheet 17. [2] That at the bottom of the list it will insert the totals for the respective columns. Obviously this line will move down the list if rows are inserted. Here is an idea of what is being entered. Lment A/C Code Customer Allocation Status Amount Payment ...

What processor(sys requirements) should my computer have to run the following:
Hello I have developed a series of reports using pivot tables, multiple vlookup functions. Example: Report 1 has a database of 20000plus records, from which I created a pivot table. In addition, I have 2 columns which return values using a vlookup everytime I refresh the pivot table. These Vlookup formulas read information from another database, but this database if for 2000 records only My computer spends around 5 minutes calculaing everytime a single change is done (it often crashes) In addition, my job requires me to have open applications as Outlook, and Oracle(manufacturing system...

12.1.1 Installed, But AutoUpdate Says 12.1.1 Still Required
After I successfully went through the reinstall routine, an AutoUpdater check still indicates 12.1.1 is required (I used the stand- alone version). I verified via Command+I that 12.1.1 is the present version of Word, PP, and Excel (I did not install Entourage or Messenger). Is this just a bug or is there some way to correct the false positive? "pendragon" wrote: > After I successfully went through the reinstall routine, an > AutoUpdater check still indicates 12.1.1 is required (I used the stand- > alone version). > > I verified via Command+I that 12.1.1 is the pre...

CRM SBE Hardware Requirements
Hello, Can anybody tell me the best practice of Hardware And Software Requirements for implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition. I have read this http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/product/systemrequirements.mspx But I need some more information from your work experience. Thanx in advance, Rena Hi Rena, Microsoft has recommended the hardware requirments but than it also depends upon the scale of usage. How many users are going to use CRM, will it be mostly online or offline, will they use mobile client, wht hardward do u already have and all such questions and than o...

Set a permanent volume for a computer
What I want to do is lock the volume of the computer. Set it at, say, 80% volume permanently. I am aware you can hide the volume control from the system tray in the control panel, but someone can go to the control panel and enable it again. I know you can use the group policy editor to remove the control panel or some of it's components. But those changes can be undone as well. Where there's a will there's a way they say. Someone can use a NT password reset cd, make a new admin account, use that to get into gpedit.msc, enable control panel, so on and so forth ...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

Urgent help regarding line chart thru Excel-VBA
Hi All I'm a newbie to the Excel-VBA .I need a code for my requirement and the requirement is if have three arrays one array---random dates in a year say 2006 second array---random numbers between 1 and 50 third array--random numbers between 5 and 100 All the array sizes are of same length that is all of the three have same upper bounds now i need to generate an excel line chart programmatically such that it contains one X-axis and two Y-axis(one on left and one on right) pictorially graph should look like below | | | ...

How to assign a permanent drive to a removable external usb hard d
I have a Western digital "mybook" which is an external hard drive in a case connected by a usb. I swap it out every day (two of them) its been working fine. Microsoft had an update and now it wont keep the drive . This is due to the first network drive is F: Which is the drive that is Microsoft is trying to assign to the hard drive. I now have to go into disk manager and re-assigned that drive every day. I assigned it to Z drive how can I keep the drive assignment w/o having to change the drive letter every day. Almost forgot it is connected to Windows Server 2003...

Developing ActiveX controls using MFC in VS.NET
Hi, I am developing an ActiveX control using MFC, which is to be deployed on an web page. If I develop the control using MFC in VS.NET , will the client machine require .NET to be installed on it ? regards, Sachin Sachin Hegde wrote: > Hi, > I am developing an ActiveX control using MFC, which is to be deployed on an > web page. > If I develop the control using MFC in VS.NET , will the client machine > require .NET to be installed on it ? > > regards, > Sachin > > > No. Microsoft slaps the .NET name on everything, even if it does not use the .NET ru...

Developer edition of SQL Server 2005
Dear All I am trying to evaluate Dynamics CRM internally for ourselves and potential clients. We only have SQL 2005 developer edition in house (MSDN) and it appears (for some odd reason) that this edition (specifically reporting services) is not supported. Is this correct, as it doesn't make any sense? Is there a workaround as I am unable to use our live full version of SQL Server 2005 to trial this on. Thanks Ian CRM does not support MSDN/Express versions of SQL Server. My best suggestion is to download the 120 day trial of SQL Server (not express) to use for your evaluation ...

Exch2k3 cluster keeps failing! Need urgent help please...
I am having *major* issues with my exchange cluster today, and I don't know what else to do. I have a 2-node A/P exch2k3 cluster, and all of a sudden the "smtp virtual server instance" would go into an "online-pending" state. Once this happens, everyone loses their connection to the server. After a while, it goes from online-pending, to failed. That problem is bad enough, but another problem is that, it didn't failover to the next node, and I've run diagnostics on the server nodes, and they seem to be fine hardware-wise. These nodes are connected to an ...

E-MAIL PROCESSORS REQUIRED immediately
E-MAIL PROCESSORS REQUIRED immediately!Earn large income from your home computer.Full time/Part time. Not MLM. Serious inquiriesonly! For more info, e-mail: troyhenwood@ns.sympatico.ca ...

Help required on file transfer....
Hi i am Mujtaba working on file transfer application. Application should transfer and recieve files (any file any size). But i don't want to use FTP commands or WinInet classes. Could socket been used? if yes then CAsynSocket or CSocket for files what MFC class CFile of CSocketFile? My this application will run on LAN as well as on WAN. Could anybody please help me... Mujtaba The simplest way to transfer a file is to use the TransmitFile API. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winsock/winsock/transmitfile_2.asp But it requires XP or Win2000 or bet...

clearly off topic
I have waited a few weeks to see if perhaps this was another glitch on the service but it has not cleared. I have reviewed what little information I have found on the subject, which appears to not be very recent; I have also looked at the proposed "new" Hotmail/Live to be offered documents [again, at least what I have found]. The issue arose when changing the password for the account via the web access and attempting to use a standard reader [Thunderbird in this instance] after applying the new password. Sending via the password modified account is not affected, receivi...

permanent second test installation with CRM 3.0: How technically/legally proceed?
Hi, since version 3.0, an MSCRM installation has to be activated 30 days after deployment. Now, how to proceed technically and legally when it comes to deploy an -even small- "testbed" environment to be used in parallel to the customer's production environment? Version 1.2 could be installed in a test domain using the production key (and -correct me- I recall this beeing legally correct /tolerated by the manufacturer). I intentionally did not mention 90 day trial packages and MSDN versions of those beeing partners. Regards, Achim Achim, considering that the MSDN ve...

Development Environment
Hi, First off I cross posted this on the ...crm.developer news group but didn't get a reply today so I thought I would cross post this message here... let me know if that is a big no no in the MS crm forums. I am new to MS CRM and have been immersing my self in all the documenation over the last week as well as watching the MS webcasts, reading the news groups and just generally trying to get myself up to speed on the platform SDK. I wanted to know what is the recommended way of developing and testing applications that are going to use the SDK. Specifically I am a remote developer and...

7 Interface Engineer Team Lead/Sr Healthcare
Hi Partners Please find the Job description mentioned below and if you have any consultant interested, please send me their updated resume with details Mode of interview will be telephonic Position: Team Lead/Sr HL7 Interface Engineer, Nashville, TN Location: Nashville, TN Duration: 6months Works independently to assist management in coordinating and or overseeing HL7 Interface Engineers and analysts in the development, implementation, training and maintenance activities for HL7 interfacing initiatives. Devises or modifies systems and procedures to solve complex problems and produce spec...

Formula required for matching cells
Hi On sheet 2 I have a 13 digit code in Col A, the description in Col B and the price in Col C, these will be constantly added to manually. On sheet 1 I would like possibly a 'drop down list' of the 13 digit codes in column A, then for Col B to auto fill the Description and Col C to fill the price. Is this possible? In other words sheet 2 comprises of the data for the ISBN numbers, plus description plus price, which will over time be added to. On sheet 1, its the orders taken, so if the ISBN is put into Col A, then col B and Col C are filled from the data on sheet 2. I hope t...

URGENT: Explorer style MDI application
Hello to all, I need to urgently develop an MDI application using the Explorer style, I've used the wizard to create the application template and this is ok but... I don't know anything about the views management in this style. How I can update the right view (CListView) with the document data when the user click on a left view item (CTreeView)? There are some examples or tutorials about this style? Thank you! Gaetano Gaetano Sferra wrote: > Hello to all, > I need to urgently develop an MDI application using the Explorer style, I've > used the wizard to > create the...

ExMerge with 2003 SR-1 error
Hello all, I am not sure what is happening but I have an information store that is way bigger than what is should be. I performed an offline defrag. It gave me a bad page error so I did a offline repair. Success then I did a offline defrag and it brought down the size of the store but not much. I was figuring on extracting the pst's using exmerge, removing the edb/stm files and doing the second step of exmerge to put the mail etc back in. It gives me a information store not running or permissions problem error msg. Can anyone give me a bit of guidance on this... I would appr...

Urgent Help! Internal email not been routed to a queue
Hi All I am haveing a problem at one of our clients. External emails route 100% to a queue setup in Microsoft CRM 4.0. However, emails sent from internal do not reach the queue. They end up in the mailbox for the queue but never make it down to CRM. I have changed and messed around with all the settings I can think of, such as changing the configuration of the router, changing the way emails are sent and received etc. Has anyone come across this before and know how to fix this? Thanks in advance! Kuven ...

MFC GUI Front Office Development jobs
I represent an alternative investment firm, located in Chicago, IL that is seeking experiened MFC GUI developers to work on Front Office trading systems. These are special opportunities, in that they work very closely with the traders and quants. They need MFC help for the short term, and they'll be converting many of these applications over to .NET and C# long term. To be qualified for these positions, you must be working on MFC GUI trading systems currently. Compensation will be outstanding, best available. Full relocation provided. These are permanent posiitons, not available as c...

Fields required to receive items to PO?
Hi All, I want to update a PO from a collected data file. The PO will already exist in RMS. I have been playing with appending records to the PurchaseOrderEntry Table, but I still seem to be missing something.What are the (required) related Table / Field entries I need to make? Thanks, Marc Marc, We're building a utility to import a data collector file to change/fill PO and Transfer Orders . Please contact us in about a week to: info at retailhero dot com. If you need it sooner, I know RR has some sort of that functionality "Marc" wrote: > Hi All, > > ...

Urgent help!
Hi all, windows 2003 sp2/xp sp3 Is there a way to push out ODBC connection to uses through group plicy ? I did the registry key odbcini in the HKLM\Software\ODBC. But, we use the customized port, 2494 It looks like that I can not specify the different port other than 1433? Here is the key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBC.INI] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBC.INI\Con] "Driver"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\SQLSRV32.dll" "Description"="Con Data Source" "Server"="Sql server 1" "Database"="te...