Specified array type is not recognized in web service response

we have problems in WebService -> .NET response

Response look OK in XMLSpy and tcpTrace

	<m:AGW014N1Response xmlns:m="urn:com-softwareag-entirex-rpc:AGW014N1"><ArrayOfMAA SOAP-ENC:arrayType="MAA[100]" xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array"><MAA><MAATUNNUS xsi:type="xsd:string">AT</MAATUNNUS><MAANIMI xsi:type="xsd:string">IT#VALTA</MAANIMI></MAA><MAA><MAATUNNUS xsi:type="xsd:string">BE</MAATUNNUS><MAANIMI xsi:type="xsd:string">BELGIA</MAANIMI></MAA><MAA><MAATUNNUS xsi:type="xsd:string">DE</MAATUNNUS><MAANIMI xsi:type="xsd:string">SAKSA</MAANIMI></MAA></ArrayOfMAA

When trying in .NET it shows error
"There is an error in XML document (1, 435)."
"The specified type was not recognized: name='MAA', namespace='', at <ArrayOfMAA xmlns=''>.
which is this tag <ArrayOfMAA SOAP-ENC:arrayType="MAA[100]" xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array"

It seems that .NET doesn't like SOAP-ENC:arrayType="MAA[100]" -part

In JAVA environment this seems to work correctly.   Is there any way to get this working in .NET ?
0
anonymous (74722)

Here is the content of WSDL -file we used when calling Web service

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><!-- Generated 21.4.2004 12:19:49 by Software AG SOAP Toolkit Wizard, Version 7.1.1.30 --><definitions name='AGW014N1' targetNamespace='http://namespace.softwareag.com/entirex/xml/mapping
   xmlns='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/' xmlns:xsd='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
   xmlns:soap='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/
   xmlns:wsdl='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/' xmlns:SOAP-ENC='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
   xmlns:tns='http://namespace.softwareag.com/entirex/xml/mapping

               namespace='urn:com-softwareag-entirex-rpc:AGW014N1
               /></input><output><soap:body use='encoded' encodingStyle='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
               namespace='urn:com-softwareag-entirex-rpc:AGW014N1
0
anonymous (74722)

Check out Cincinnati Janitorial Service
Check out new janitorial service. http://www.cincinnatibuildingmaintenance.com ...

Creating array of specific object types dynamically
Hi, little gotcha. Some COM objects requires array of specific type. To give you example, following DOESN'T work: [array]$X = @() However below code works: [int32[]]$X = @() For my framework, array type can be dynamic and I don't know in advance what type it's going to be. So what I would need is below: [$PropertyType[]]$X = @() This doesn't work with error message "Unable to find type". As a workaround, I solved it using following: Invoke-Expression "[$$PropertyType[]]`$Var = @()" This code works as expected, I am just curious if ...

Removing 250-XEXCH50 from EHLO Response
Greetings! I have a problem receiving mail from a few external domains on my E2k3 server. After considerable log diving I've concluded the problem stems from the use of the XEXCH50 command. Because the response to EHLO advertises XEXCH50, those pesky external Exchange servers actually try and use it. The problem for some senders is that once they have, my server sends the 504 response and that's all she wrote. Wait 5 minutes and a QUIT is issued. My clients don't get their mail and the recipient gets a 451 4.4.1 message. Now, of course, I realize that XEXCH50 is only t...

Physical Inventory Count Service Provider
Would someone be able to recommend a service provider that would be able to come in an apparel retail store and do a physical inventory count? we've tried newestech handhelds, but we just dont have the right staff to do it. TIA -- Eddie B No suggestions? We are in Southern California. -- Eddie B "Eddie B" wrote: > Would someone be able to recommend a service provider that would be able to > come in an apparel retail store and do a physical inventory count? we've > tried newestech handhelds, but we just dont have the right staff to do it. > > TIA ...

Spoolsv.exe & csrss.exe services
Hello everybody, I have a BIG problem that is happening with Excel and 2 services called Spoolsv.exe and Csrss.exe: Here's the configuration of the workstation that has the problem: A printer is installed on the workstation (locally - default printer) A printer is used on the network. The user roaming profile is on a 2k server. Excel is installed on the workstation (locally). The problem began a few days ago. When I want to print something from an Excel file, I go to File --> Print... . When I try to change the printer (for the one that is used on the network), I have to wait a lo...

Web Site Lookup
Folks: I have a simple 1-column Excel spreadsheet containing the ticker symbols of a variety of stocks. Now, manually I can go to a website (http://www.briefing.com/Investor/Private/Calendars/EarningsCalendar.htm) & individually type in these ticker symbols then wait for the printed results to displayed on a new window. Then I would copy the data of interest to me (a single date - yy/yy/yyyy ). Eventually I got to thinking there must be some way to automate this manual task using Excel or any other program. * Is there an Excel command (or some other technique) that can take input (s...

How do I make a "fuel gauge" type graph (from 1-5) to show data
I want to show discrete data on a "fuel gauge" style chart to show progress on a scale from 1 to 5. For our audience, seeing a needle point to "3" is an effective way to show that we are "half way there" when measuring progress. There is an example at Jon Peltier's web site. http://PeltierTech.com -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "Gene Flood" wrote: > I want to show discrete data on a "fuel gauge" style chart to show progress > on a scale from 1 to 5. > For our audience, seeing a needle point to "3" is an effective w...

Exchange Services Fail to Start Using LocalSystem Account...
Hi all, In the past few days I applied a custom Group Policy template to my domain and since then have been experiencing eradicate behavior with my Exchange 2000 server. It seems to be working except for one thing: The System Attendant and MTA stacks fail to start when logging on using the Local System account. If I use my admin account they start fine, however I am unable to send email (it stays in my Outbox). I've changed the Group Policy settings that I thought might be affecting this, such as "Allow Network Logon", and I've also made sure to add the System account...

How to copy pictures from web to hhd then to usb drive ?
So I know how to copy the picture from the web to my hard drive but when I try to copy or move to a usb flash drive I get an error of "directory and or file not available" . These are of family pictures posted on my childrens myspace page and I want to transfer them to my digital picture frame. any help ? I do not understand How I can copy them once to my own hard drive but not be able to move or copy them from the hard drive to either a usb flash or a flash card. Is there a security feature embedded in the frame ? or possible a copyrighted policy ? You probably should ask...

SQL Service Pack 4
Has anyone installed Service Pack 4 for SQL/MSDE yet on their RMS server? yes. no problems. "Christine L" <clardy@goodwillaz.org> wrote in message news:esZ%23vERcFHA.3844@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Has anyone installed Service Pack 4 for SQL/MSDE yet on their RMS server? > Small Business Server Software detail when add or removing components has an issue with recognising this SP4 and asks you to instal sp3 or better..... "root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OrYnmvRcFHA.1448@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > yes. no...

How do I open attachments in Public Folders from Outlook Web Acce.
Hi, i'm using a [hosted] exchange service and have successfully been able to add word/excel files to our public folders, and colleagues have successfully been able to open them. However, I can't seem to be able to ope these when using Outlook Web Access - even when i've created them myself. What do I need to do to enable this? Many thanks, ...

how to count cells with specified background and value?
hi, I have a range of cells with different background color and values. I ne= ed to count orange cells (colorindex=3D40) AND value=3DA. Can anyone hel= p? MS See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html for a working solution -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "marbelan" <marbelan@tlen.pl> wrote in message news:op.tu5rz4k7s3xcg0@ms810... hi, I have a range of cells with different background color and values. I need to count orange cells (colorindex=40) AND value=A. Can anyone help? MS On 8 ...

Service Pack 3 Microsoft SQL Server Express code d59
Anyone can identify how should I get read of this message, or what can I do so it stop coming up on my computer every day? ...

Inserting text based on a user response
Hello, I've had a look at User Forms and articles on toggle buttons, but I'm feeling a bit lost. I don't have any experience with Visual Basic at all. Is there a way to insert sentences into a document based on a user's response to a prompt, for example? I'm building a letter template where the text in the letter will change depending on certain circumstances, e.g. whether a contract has already been extended once or this is the first time it's being extended. If this is not the first time, then there's an extra paragraph to be included in the letter...

Failed to process the Analysis Services database XX_Cube on the se
Hi All, I have issue with Project server 2007 (With SP2 & all latest updates) OLAP cube (No customization) . Cube use to build everyday but after we loaded almost 600+ resources (all valid NT users no Form based authentication) in system, Cube took almost 12 hours but finally returned the error : Error summary/areas: CBS message processor failed CBSOlapProcessingFailure Queue GeneralQueueJobFailed Error details: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <errinfo> <general> <class name="CBS message processor failed&quo...

Password not recognized after Hard Drive Failure
I had a major failure of the hard drive that contains my operating system (XP Professional) I replaced the drive reinstalled the operating system and Money 2000 Personal and Business. Money files were kept on separate drive that was not affected by OS drive failure. I am unable to open Money files or restore Back-ups. Money requests a password and the password used does not work. I have nearly 10 years of data in money and archived fiels. Am I cooked or is there a way to recover these files. HELP !? In microsoft.public.money, Diesel Driver wrote: >I had a major failure of the hard ...

VB: Type incompatibility error!?
Hello, I've got the following code in one of my forms: If Me.dispo.Value < 0 Then Me.dispo.ForeColor = "255" Else: Me.dispo.ForeColor = "000" End If This works fine on all of my computers except ONE. On this one I get a runtime error 13: Type incompatibility. But I don't see why? And all of the PCs are using Access 2003. Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this? Any help is greatly appreciated, Jerome hi Jerome, Jerome wrote: > I've got the following code in one of my forms: > If Me.dispo.Value < 0 Then > Me.dispo.ForeColor ...

Increase time allowed for services to start?
How does Windows XP decide all services have started and that it's okay to allow someone to log in? I would like to make it wait a longer time since some impatient users are logging in too quickly and complaining when tray icons (for example safe removal, volume control) never appear. -- Brian Gregory. (In the UK) ng@bgdsv.co.uk To email me remove the letter vee. On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:53:04 -0000, "Brian Gregory [UK]" <ng@bgdsv.co.uk> wrote: >How does Windows XP decide all services have started and that it's okay to >allow someone t...

Visual studio cannot recognize my web user control
I have been bugged by this problem for a while. I googled and it seems this isn't a common problem, because I cannot find any helpful discussion or article about this. I have a Website Project (that is, not a Web Application Project, not sure if this is relevant). I created some user controls under folder UserControls, for example, MyUserControl. I can dynamically load MyUserControl with no problem, in other words, it compiles ok, runs fine, but VS 2010 intellisense doesn't recognize it, and if I click on "MyUserControl" in my C# code, VS hints to Generate a cl...

Enable Drag and Drop in the Service Scheduling Calendar
The Service Scheduling Calendar provides a visual representation of scheduled activities but does not lend itself to real life situations e.g., an engineer has gone off sick and the scheduler has to assign jobs to various other engineers quickly or there has been a traffic holdup and there is a knock on effect. Enabling drag and drop of scheduled activities both in horizontally (date/time) and vertically (resources) would vastly improve the usability. I have had two customers this last week who have told me the Service Scheduling, as it stands, cannot be used in their businesses as it...

inserting powerpoint pres into word web page
I am taking a basic comp. app class that is requiring us to create a word doc saved as a web page with hyper links to excel and powerpoint. The instructor wants us to save all the doc. in a file and then compress it and e mail it to her. I got all that however, after saving the word doc as a webpage, my hyperlinks are no longer valid. Browser displays page can not be found. What am i doing wrong? Any little help will be greatly appreciated, this project is due Tuesday. ( I have asked the professor for assistance and I have not heard anything back from her, it has been over a we...

KB973917 Breaking Citrix/Xenapp Web interface
Another report here, KB973917 managed to break all my XenApp Web interfaces with the same errors as reported elsewhere. This needs urgently addressing by MS. The following knowledgebase article addresses your problem. The solution is to reinstall windows server 2003 SP2: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2009746 see here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2009746 ...

can i add my web page in microsoft outlook 2003
adding a web page or a win forms to the outlook mail so that when i send a mail to a person he should be able to enter the data in the controls on the mail form and should have the ability to save the data directly from the mail, instead of opening the web or a windows application and update the data. Is it possible to achieve what is mentioned above ...

Speeding up Calcs with VB Arrays
I currently transfer data from an excel array (100X17000) D1:CZ17520 to a named array C1:C17520 ("active array"). I use the Rnd function with lower and upper bounds of 1 to 100 to randomly pick the columns to chose from: X = Int((upperbound - lowerbound + 1) * Rnd + lowerbound) Range("activearray") = Range("activearray").Offset(0, X).Value Is there a quicker to do this by pulling the data in D1:CZ17520 up into a VBA array and transfering it from this VBA array back to excel? Must I use a ForNExt loop for this? Or is there a quicker way doing something like: ...

How do I use imported QIF file from a Bill Pay Service???
I am a complete newbie to Money and am very confused. Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated. I want to be able to use Money's projection and analysis tools, but don't understand how to import and use my existing data. I use PayTrust to receive and pay my bills. If you are not familiar with this service, it works like this - you give your utilities and credit cards the PayTrust address to send the bills (some, like CitiBank, some other banks, and Sprint PCS are electronic/automatic and you have real-time access to your accounts). Then, PayTrust e-mails you when you receive ...