SOAP SDK tool V3 #2

Can any one let me know how to configure SOAP SDK tool, to capture data
between, Java code and C# webservices.

If any one has answer please let me know.

rgds
Nuts

nuts1 (2)

Exchange 5.5 Migration #2
Hi, We are running the Exchange 5.5 with Windows NT now. I few weeks time, we will going to migration the Exchange 5.5 to Windows 2000 Server. Is there any procedure or document that I can find in order to perform this migration? Thank You. Chiew Mann In-place migration or on new hardware? Chiew Mann wrote: > Hi, > > We are running the Exchange 5.5 with Windows NT now. I > few weeks time, we will going to migration the Exchange > 5.5 to Windows 2000 Server. > > Is there any procedure or document that I can find in > order to perform this migration? > > T...

How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c... #2
This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color? Thanks in advance. You can't change the color. You could use the Drawing Tools to draw a tiny little triangle over it (or them) and then give it a fill color. See http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html for more on comments. tj "ntwrkengnr@hotmail.com" wrote: > This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while > doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default c...

About the tools that set Registry key permissions
Hello, I want to set some Registry key permissions using Subincal and SetACL, but the both tools will not work for some keys in Windows Vista and Windows 7, can anyone tell the good command line tools that support Windows Vista and Windows 7? Thank you Steven ...

acess form: how can I have more than 2 people modify it?
someone told me about the bcm v2 - what is that? I've only found it for outlook... it should make 5 people open and modify the form I've created in Access, is this right? I'd like to know how I can have a shared folder with an Access Form be used by several people at the same time, not just one. Is this possible? If someone could help me on this I'd greatly appreciate it. Never heard of bcm v2, but the rest of your question is fairly common. With an Access application you want to be available for multiple users, here is the correct way to deploy it. First, let me say D...

Large smpt log #2
I’ve been using Exchange 2000 for 2 years already and upgraded it to 2003 for months now. Yesterday, SMTP log reached 4GB and it is increasing at a rate of 1 MB/sec. Below are the sample codes in the log. Both abc.sti.edu and def.sti.edu are my exchange servers. 2005-01-04 00:13:56 192.168.0.1 OutboundConnectionCommand SMTPSVC1 ABC - 25 EHLO - abc.sti.edu 0 0 4 0 0 SMTP - - - - 2005-01-04 00:13:56 192.168.0.1 OutboundConnectionResponse SMTPSVC1 ABC - 25 - - 250-def.sti.edu+Hello+[192.168.0.14] 0 0 38 0 0 SMTP - - - - 2005-01-04 00:13:56 192.168.0.1 OutboundConnectionResponse SMTPSVC1...

Unable to Read File #2
I cut and paste another part of the file to an existing excel file, When open the file again, the page is blank and a dialog box states: "Unable to open file". I saved my work every step of the way. I made a backup copy and have tried it several times. Each time the dialog box states : Unable to read file. What is the problem? Are you by any chance running XL97 or XL2K, and within the range that is being cut and pasted have any references to names that use formulas such as GET.WORKBOOK etc? I would have expected it to crash Excel if you do, but worth asking the qu...

Error opening outlook #2
I am getting an error when I open outlook for the first time after booting/rebooting my pc. Outlook caused a general protection fault in module DIBENG.DLL at 0003:00000fa9. If I click close then reopen outlook and answer no to safe mode it works fine. If anyone has any ideas on fixing my problem please let me know. Thanks ...

stuck email #2
I have a "stuck" email that won't come through and then won't let the subsequent emails come through either.... The effected email is : melbarkley@comcast.net Thank you for your help. Mel Barkley Try checking your mail through something like www.mail2web.com or your ISP's webmail portal, if they have one - you can delete the message there. Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm for help in the f...

Assigning work to team 1 and team 2
Hi I need to allocate certain work to 2 teams, the only way I can think of doing this is by building a counter and then giving the even numbers to one team and the odd numbers to the other. Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset Set db = CurrentDb() Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tblTeamCounter", dbOpenDynaset) rs.Edit rs!RepNum = rs!RepNum + 1 rs.Update rs.Close: Set rs = Nothing The above code gives me the counter how do I code it to lookup the REPNum and if it is even number then Me.Team1 = True Else Me.Team2 = True Or is there a better way of doing this?...

sending mail from 2 email addresses
I have successfully got our exchange 2003 system to pull in mail for domainA.com and domainB.com Users have email addresses at both domains. Can Outlook2003 be configured to send mail from "EITHER" of the domains or does the Primary address in the recipient policy always rule. TIA Gary The primary address rules. So much so that some people created a 'choosefrom' application for this situation: http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml Alternatively, you could create a second mailbox for the second domain and have them use OWA for the second client (which would need ...

I did a reset account of a computer account in AD which is an exchange server #2
How can I get the exchange to talk back to the AD again ... Thanks Andy ...

Outlook 2007
WinXP Pro SP3 Outlook 2007 - Pop3 Can outlook 2007 have mail stores (PST) greater than 2 GB? I have a friend who keeps all for his business and is pushing the limit. I was told that Outlook 2007 raised the limit. Any clarification is appreciated. -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net 20Gb + if using the new, default, pst file type of Unicode which is the default in Outlook 2003 and later If however you upgraded outlook from a pre 2003 version, then it maybe that you are still using the old outlook format data file which has the size limitation. Within Outlook, select ...

Postcard printing #2
Is there any way to print 8 standard size postcards on 11x17 paper? Assuming you want to stay within the 23� stamp size you could do it with a size of 5"x4" and have an overall margin of �". First do a Printer setup for 11"x17" card stock. Create a single work area of 5" width and 4" height. (You can select the smallest margins of your choice here) Pour forth your artistic creation of the card. (The following is for Publisher 2000) Now to print it (them) File Print Page options button Select "Print multiple copies" Select "C...

Password Protect #2
Greetings!!! Is it possible like Outlook express to protect opening of Outlook with password. In OE..its a good thing of indentities which can prevent mis-use...is it possible in Outlook too? Awaiting for kind help. regds, Saurabh. "Saurabh" <saurabhvasa@engineer.com> wrote in message news:e4e301c3f069$6c6a3d40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Greetings!!! > > Is it possible like Outlook express to protect opening of > Outlook with password. > > In OE..its a good thing of indentities which can prevent > mis-use...is it possible in Outlook too? > > Awaitin...

Printing in Excel #2
I am having trouble with printing Excel files that I have used for years. Of late they have re-formatted somehow. When the file is open in normal view the page looks ok, but when in print preview and when the page is printed there is too much excess space in each cell and stretching to the left and right margins automatically. What is causing this and how can I overcome it. Have you recently changed to a new operating system, or installed a new printer? If so, you may have to download a new version of the print driver from the printer manufacturer's web site. Deon Shirley wrote: ...

Exchange 2003 #2
Just wondering, by defualt, once you've run the internet wizard on exchange 2003, does it allow relaying? "Creative Door" <Private@email.com> wrote: >Just wondering, by defualt, once you've run the internet wizard on exchange >2003, does it allow relaying? Yes, but only for authenticted connections. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Send to... #2
Hi, How can i get Outlook (not Outlook express) selected when i right click a file and choose "sent to email recipient"? Thanks -- Guillermo Brachetta Harpsichordist - Music Editor www.brachetta.com Answered in general forum. Please don't cross-post. "Guille" wrote: > Hi, > > How can i get Outlook (not Outlook express) selected when i right click a > file and choose "sent to email recipient"? > > Thanks > > -- > Guillermo Brachetta > Harpsichordist - Music Editor > www.brachetta.com > > > Not Answe...

sync 2 calanders with smart phone
I have an Outoold calander at work with 2 tabs (one shared with other users and one that's private). I would like to sync both with my HTC Tilt2. Right now only my shared or first calander is syncing with my phone. Is there any way for both the show up without using an online calander service? The is controlled by the sync software. If you use Activesync, its limited to the default calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:da...

New computer #2
I was running Outlook Express on my Microsoft Millenium computer. I have just purchase a new computer running Microsoft XP. The computers are home computers. How do I access my old mail on my new computer? On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 18:13:21 -0800, "Katherine" <khannifo@bellsouth.net> wrote: >I was running Outlook Express on my Microsoft Millenium >computer. I have just purchase a new computer running >Microsoft XP. The computers are home computers. How do >I access my old mail on my new computer? This is a help group for Microsoft Outlook. Despite the s...

importing data #2
Have reciently installed Outlook 2002 & do not know how to import data from current contact managment data base (Daytimer) ...

Percentage #2
How do i get a figure for Percentage in xl? I have a set of cells that i need to know the percentage of. For example: Cell B6 to B 50 has names in it, what is the percentage of individuals in the cell? thanks in advance. Assume you want to know what % of entries contain Bob: Assumes there are no empty/blank cells within the range: =COUNTIF(B$6:B$50,"Bob")/ROWS(B$6:B$50) Format as PERCENTAGE Biff "help with excel" <helpwithexcel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C965427-F982-4576-858B-37E811DF1B9A@microsoft.com... > How do i get a figure f...

delay in receiving #2
i have just configured front-end and back-end with exchange 2003. Now i m SMTP mail to local email address through front-end server, But i m receiving through back-end server with exchange type account. I m receiving mail internal mail with delay. However when sending to ineternet it is quick. Also following message i found in smtp log 354+Start+mail+input;+end+with+<CRLF>.<CRLF> and 500+5.3.3+Unrecognized+command 0 0 30 0 16 SMTP What could be reason. i have installed service pack for exchange on both servers ...

Outlook 2002 problem #2
Appointment saved in the Calendar not bold all the time, but the content still in side the date. Congratulations..Is there a ? in there somewhere? "Henry" <qkd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:023101c35a18$cbc1b350$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Appointment saved in the Calendar not bold all the time, > but the content still in side the date. ...

excell spreadsheet #2
I am attempting to take a spreadshhet of email address a1-a1350 and make them one string of addresses in the same cell to send out a mass email. Is there a formula that I can enter to do this all at once or am I going to have to do them one at a time See Ron de Bruin's site for code to send an email to every valid email address in a range. http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm No need to put all the addresses in one cell. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:47:01 -0700, spenlc <spenlc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am attempting to take a s...

Importing Word Document #2
I'm using Publisher 2002. I want to import a Word document containing pictures and drawings that are layered so that the drawing is imposed on the picture. The text of the document uses footnotes as well. When I import the document and then reformat it using Page SetUp to put it into booklet format two bad things happen. 1. A picture with its overlaid drawing does not show up with the drawing overlaid, and I can't seem to fix that. 2. The footnotes appear in a different text box from the main text and the main text does not flow properly to the next page. Instead, some of the main t...