SOAP Exception - Deserializer Problem

Hi,

In my C# code, I have defined a Map object which is sent as part of a
request to a web service, here's an extract of the part of the code:
-

            Map map = new Map();
            map.item = new mapItem[4]
            {
                new mapItem(),
                new mapItem(),
                new mapItem(),
                new mapItem()
            };

But when I submit the request containing the Map object, the compiler
throws an error with the following message:-

org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for {http://xml.apache.org/
xml-soap}mapItem

I am not sure if this error is based on the web service or if it is my
code.

0
honguin (1)

<honguin@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> In my C# code, I have defined a Map object which is sent as part of a
> request to a web service, here's an extract of the part of the code:
> -
>
>            Map map = new Map();
>            map.item = new mapItem[4]
>            {
>                new mapItem(),
>                new mapItem(),
>                new mapItem(),
>                new mapItem()
>            };
>
> But when I submit the request containing the Map object, the compiler
> throws an error with the following message:-
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for {http://xml.apache.org/
> xml-soap}mapItem
>
> I am not sure if this error is based on the web service or if it is my
> code.

Do you use anything like "org.xml.sax" in your code? If not, I'd suspect
this is from the web service, which is likely to be written in Java.

It's also likely that your mapitem class is being serialized into the wrong
namespace.
--
John Saunders [MVP]

0
John

Mail Merge Printing Problem
I use Publisher for our monthly newsletter. I set up two files: 1-4.pub and 2-3.pub for a four page newsletter. I print file '1-4.pub', flip the pages in the printer and then print file '2-3.pub'. The pages are 11 x 17 set to 'booklet' and landscape printing. Today I wanted to try to use mail merge instead of having one of our employees use printed labels. I did the setup with an Access address file. When I printed the merged file '1-4.pub' the first copy came out fine, but the second, 4th, 6th etc came out with the pages swapped. Does anybody have any i...

Problems Sending Email in Outlook 2002
I recently have had problems sending emails. Sometimes it takes an hour for a message to be sent if it goes at all. I've tried closing Outlook and reopening it. Most of the time that doesn't work but once in a while, the message will go. When I check on the Send/Receive Details in Outlook the Send/Receive Progress Window shows several different error messages. They are: "Sending reported error (0x8004210B): The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Inte...

Scheduled bills is the problem with the Adj. Balance discrepancy.
I had the balance problem with Money 2002 and it is worse with 2005. It appears that bills that I have scheduled are the problem. When I change the amount for a particular bill or payment it is reflected correctly in the account register but checking in Reports- "Account Transactions" it is "entered" once for the amount that was scheduled and once for the updated amount. Any way to fix this? -- I have a fever...and the only prescription is more cowbell. ...

Problem with SMTP Authentication
Hi, We have a customer with a Windows 2003 Small Business Server with SP2, and SP2 for Exchange 2003 is also installed. They have one remote user on a laptop that is setup as a POP3 account; he is able to receive email but is unable to send. It will repeatedly prompts for password. We have double checked the username/passwords and tried other accounts, getting the same results with each. Although sometimes it will give the following error message: “Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems,...

What problems can I expect with 1000 hyperlinks?
[Posted originally in 'Excel Links', but as yet no responses there, so please excuse the cross posting] Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I am making a large Excel file with hyperlinks between sheets. The following explians what I plan to do with it. But... I have just read that there can be problems with Hyperlinks. Any thoughts would be gratefully accepted. [Specification] I am half way through making an educational file about Excel. (Its an offshoot of the Excel Function Dictionary I made a few years ago). There will be 200 worksheets in it. Each sheet will have...

Problem with Excel 2000
Why does "ACN" entered into Excel 2000 change to "CAN"? Is this an undiscovered bug? Please respond to gncrown@comcast.net ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c8670997-8...

Realtek HD sound problem with XP
Hi, I have a problem on my PC now which I cannot solve. I am running XP Pro x64 on my ASrock/AMD rig with Realtek HD 5.1 sound. All was working OK, I had just solved how to get the mic working on the front panel so my old 5.1 speaker system worked fully from the rear 3 sockets. A few days later it booted with three error messages for Realtek system programs that load at startup. ALCMTR.EXE, RTHDCPL.EXE, and ALCWZRD.EXE. All have a message 'Failed to initialise properley (0x0000005)' I have de installed Realtek, re installed the latest copy from their site etc but I ca...

problem with recordset
i have created a recordset based on the records of a subform. It will loop the records to get some information. It works when I tried it. But when I save the form and open it again, click on the command to loop through the subform, it runs as if there are no records (at debugging) even when the subform shows there are records. I go into design mode of the form, view the form again, tried the command and it works. Close the form, open it normal - stop working again... Does it need to be refreshed in some way? How do I overcome this issue? Many thanks in advance RIchard pa...

OL2000 Export Problem
Hi. System here is WinXP Pro SP1 with OL2000 installed as part of Office 2000 Pro. The hadr drive on which OL is partitioned. Office/OL2000 are NOT installed on the C drive. I've discovered that I am unable to export anything from OL2000 using FILE: IMPORT & EXPORT: EXPORT TO A FILE: COMMA SEPARATED VALUES (WINDOWS). The problem is that there is no list of folders from which to export from. I've not run into this before. Any suggestions? I've run the repair tool with the same result. Richard Does the Next button not work or do you see a completely white box? Does the ...

Permissions problem
I have been having a weird problem lately. I Have OL2003 upgraded from 2002 and I sync with AS3.7.1 I also have a programm called Neo that looks-up email messages and filters them. For the past two months every time I run either AS or Neo and OL is open I get an error and OL shuts down. I cannot open it again as long as one of these programs is working. Sync doesn't work and NEo does not have acess to the data until I restart it when OL is closed. Same for AS, Will not sync if OL is open. How can I allow these programs to to have permissions to OL? -- (�`�.��.���`�.��.->YmK<-.��....

MSMONEY caused an exception c0000409H in module MNYOB99.DLL at 016
My Money 2006 was running just fine until a week or so ago. Now I'm getting the following error message whenever I try to start it: MSMONEY caused an exception c0000409H in module MNYOB99.DLL at 0167:24183735. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=0167 EIP=24183735 EFLGS=00000202 EBX=00000000 SS=016f ESP=0255ecd4 EBP=0255f73c ECX=00000000 DS=016f ESI=00000000 FS=5a9f EDX=0255ec0d ES=016f EDI=246ba084 GS=18f6 Bytes at CS:EIP: c9 c2 08 00 55 8b ec 81 ec 10 02 00 00 a1 5c 5c Stack dump: 24183735 312365a4 00000000 00000000 31245004 00000000 00000000 0255f720 0255f510 00000002 bd1c05bf c29bef50 00000...

Problem while terminating remote process
Hi I am getting follwing exeption when i am trying to terminate remote process Method invocation failed because [System.Object[]] doesn't contain a method named 'InvokeMethod'. Please help how to fix this What PowerShell code do you use when you get the error? - Larry On 5/5/2010 12:06 PM, kotte wrote: > Hi I am getting follwing exeption when i am trying to terminate remote > process > > Method invocation failed because [System.Object[]] doesn't > contain a method named 'InvokeMethod'. > > Please help how to fix this ...

Download Progress Window problem?
I have Money 2006 Premium. I use to have small Progress Window show up every time I was doing Update or download transactions from my bank or broker. Not any more. How can I get it back? Thanks in advance. -- Sam. In microsoft.public.money, Sandac wrote: >I have Money 2006 Premium. >I use to have small Progress Window show up every time I was doing Update or >download transactions from my bank or broker. >Not any more. >How can I get it back? >Thanks in advance. Try clicking the rotating circle+arrows in the upper-right. Thanks I'll try. But beside this Icon,...

A subtle problem with IntelliSense
Hi all, Sometimes a subtle state or file error will cause IntelliSense not to show a list. Can this be fixed? If any one can help... Please do so! Thanks, King Sorry, I found the error. I changed a silverlight code file from resource type compile to an embed resource. Regards, King "King Coffee" <kcoffee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:DB336747-557E-40C6-8666-546EFA8D20DB@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > Sometimes a subtle state or file error will cause IntelliSense not to show > a list. > > Can this be fixed? If any one ...

Excel 2000
Starting this morning, when a user opens many (maybe all) the files on our file server in her My Docs folder, she gets a message the file is locked for editing. The only solution is to save the file in a new location, go back to the My Docs folder and delete the file and move the file from the new location. It won't let me save over the existing file. We're also getting an file system error which creates the file with in.2 as an extension. Has anyone seen this? The PC was restarted several times, I cleared out the Temp folder. Any ideas? Thanks, Diane We get this on our Networ...

Outlook 2007 client problem
I have one install were Outlook won't open links from crm. When I click view regarding in Outlook screen flashes, but nothing happens. On task manager I see that IEXPLORER.EXE starts and closes. Webclient works just fine. What could close internet explorer automatically when I try to open links from Outlook. On Jun 13, 10:36 am, matarvai <matar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have one install were Outlook won't open links from crm. When I click view > regarding in Outlook screen flashes, but nothing happens. On task manager I > see that IEXPLORER.EXE starts...

Framework 3.5 Upgrade Problem
I have Windows XP Home SP2. I did a Windows Update and it wanted me to install Framework 3.5 SP1 before doing any other updates. On the first Restart after installation, it said there was a problem with my logon profile (possibly corrupt), and it logged me on with a temporary profile. The desktop was completely different from my usual desktop. I restarted again and didn't have a problem with my profile. I saw my usual desktop. However, every time right after logging in, I also saw a Windows Installer dialog saying that the feature I was trying to install was not avail...

Outlook 2000 spam deletion problem
Hi I'm a newcomer to this group. I have Outlook 2000 running on win2k with all the available updates, Cloudmark spam detection, Zone Alarm Pro firewall and AVG virus protection also all up to date. My problem is that deleting the contents of the spam folder in Outlook after having checked for false rejections causes an error message to indicate that the programme cannot access plug-in programme .dll files including the virusguard. The error message won't go away and sometimes even task manager doesn't gain control after (control,alt,delete) so we have to reboot. ...

Working on connection problem for hours!
windows mail vista ultimate cox webmail only, so not use the internet service quest is internet service at the house i live can not send or receive mail here are the errors... The connection to the server has failed. Subject '5', Account: 'kah', Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Account: 'kah', Server: 'pop.west.cox.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR An authentication mechanism MUST be entered', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Erro...

copy and paste problem #3
When I copy a range of cells in order to paste it on another excel spreadsheet, some of the columns do not copy over because they correspond to functions that take in arguments from another cell. How do I copy the range of cells so that it copies the text that appear in the cell and not the functions? -- chindo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chindo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28669 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=483835 did you try <pastespecial-values> ...

Snooze Problem
When I get a reminder, I will often set a time and hit the snooze button. Lately, it seems to be ignoring the time. For example, I may snooze for an hour but the reminder doesn't pop again for 4 hours, or maybe even the next day. Can anyone help? FYI, other time-related functions in other programs, and my computer clock, seem to be working normally. Thanks. Nick ...

User form problems
I created a User Form for our workbook. I saved the document and when I reopened the workbook the user form was not there. What happened? What do I do after I create a user form to get it to save with the workbook. I have read alot on user forms and none of the books explain exactly what to do with them after you create them. I want it to show up as the first sheet in our in our workbook where the user can fill in the User form and the information is distributed throughout the rest of the workbook. Do you have Excel 2007? If so, did you save it as an Excel document (xlsx) ...

Outlook to exchange 2003 problem #2
Hi. I've just finished installing Exchange 2003 server but have a problem connecting outlook from a client pc to the exchange server. OWA is working fine. I get the following msg. when I configure the exchange properties in outlook when I do check name. "The name could not be resolved. The action could not be completed." I've had a look at the microsoft knowledge base but found very little info on this. Has anyone had this problem? I'm sure I'm just forgetting some configuration. Plz any ideas? JB "Cyber-Guy" <cyber-guy@netmadeira.com> wrote...

Mailbox authentication problem!! Please HELP!!!
Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 2000. I have a user that has lost the ability to connect to the exchange server through outlook. I can reconfigure the mail support and the user shows up properly when you check the name. The user can login to the domain properly, but the message pops up wanting proper authentication when for the exchange. I can put in the proper username and password, but only the local folders will open up. I have reset the user account through Active Directory, but with no luck. Through exchange I can see the users box with the folder size and number of emails. ...

Problem copying data to a test environement
Hi, I'm trying to create a new test environment from our Production environment. I've used the User export wizard and the redeployment tools But every user in the database still references the old domain user (in the DOMAINName of the systemUserBase table) Is this normal? I tought that by creating a child domain of my domain, the wizard would use my sub-domain wizard. Now some part look to be working but as soon as I try to open a record (account, contact, use, etc) or create a new one, I get the "An error has occured, consult your domain admin..." message... In the ev...