simple xsl for creating aspx page

Hello

I know nothing of XSL but was wondering if it was possible to do the
following:

Given an XML template:

<template>
 <register TagPrefix="whatever" TagName="Template"
src="Common/Template.ascx" />
 <page language="c#" />
 <usercontrol tag="whatever:Template" ID="header" Runat="server"
Type="header" />
 <form id="form1" method="post" runat="server">
  <h1>some text here</h1>
  testing
  </form>
 <usercontrol tag="whatever:Template" ID="footer" Runat="server"
Type="footer" />
</template>

I want to write a simple XSL file that:

(1) Changes the register and page elements from elements to directives

(2) Copy the rest as it is

so the output is:

<%@ Register TagPrefix="whatever" TagName="Template"
src="Common/Template.ascx" %>
<%@ Page language="c#" %>
 <page language="c#" />
 <usercontrol tag="whatever:Template" ID="header" Runat="server"
Type="header" />
 <form id="form1" method="post" runat="server">
  <h1>some text here</h1>
  testing
  </form>
 <usercontrol tag="whatever:Template" ID="footer" Runat="server"
Type="footer" />

Any help would be fantastic

Thanks

0
nospam7515 (2084)

when click on "create project web access site" in 2010 error gener
Error : No web applications were found in the farm. Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation. Correlation ID: bc723c55-7e26-46c8-9a2d-3d1175289493 Date and Time: 3/3/2010 11:43:13 PM Sam: You need to do a much better job of explaining your issues. You should also ask your 2010 questions at: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010 -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com FAQs: http://www.projectserverexperts.com BLOG: http://www.projectserverhelp.com "Sam" ...

Helpdesk to create mailboxes
Hi, I would like to have the users in the helpdesk group create user mailboxes, but not have permission to edit the quota of the mailboxes in Exchange 2003 Sp2. I thought I did this on Exchange 2003 without a service pack without a problem. Now when I create a helpdesk user or group they always have an ability to modify the quotas of that mailbox. Is there still a way to do this? Thank You Cos1 ...

How do I stop Excel from changing simple numbers to their 1/100th.
I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. Every number I enter into any blank cell becomes that number's 100th decimal value. For example, typing "2" in a cell results in "0.02" when I leave the cell. This did not used to happen, but I don't know what I did to make it happen, nor what to do to stop it from happening. CC hi goto 'Tools - Options - Edit' and uncheck 'Fixed decimals' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Chris C wrote: > I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. > Every number I ente...

Should be simple
but I can't figure it out. I have no programing background and I'm trying to do something that should be relatively simple but it is beyond me. A former collegue wrote a program that allows us to view a students complete academic history on one sheet of paper. It was great, however, he is now gone and our school system has changed to a different reporting system. I am trying to adjust his program to accept the new field names. His old program had to do a lot of sorting to get the basic information that we need. Fortunately, I can get the basic information without the need for all...

Keep chart centered to the page
I always have to recenter charts after closing a file and reopening. How can I keep charts centered to the page? -- Mary B. ...

create transparent toolbar / toolbar-icons
hi all, is there a way for creating a transparent toolbar ? at this time of writing we have a standard toolbar that is colored gray (windows default)... but we'd like to be able to customize the toolbar's color... so i tried to edit the bitmaps within visual studio using the graphical rc editor an changed the background of each toolbar icon to pink, because i thought if i use pink as a background the icon/bitmap's background wille be transparent.. but this did not work.. any ideas ? would be really great... thanks in advance cheers joerg ...

Inventory Transaction Created through RMA not Posting Through
We are having problems with the inventory transactions created from RMA's not posting through all the way. When we review the Edit List on the batches, the serial information is missing, and that is why the batches will not post. Normally, inventory trans created from RMA's pick up the serial information from the RMA and then post all the way through. I have confirmed this against the documentation I have from MS that this is correct/expected result. We have tested and does not appear to be specific to RMA type, customer, date, item, etc. We have confirmed that the serial informati...

Automaticaly create montly calendars for 30 employees
Each employee has a different schedule. For each employee I have created a grid that summarizes their schedule, for example, employee A's grid reads: 1st Week Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri of the month work work off meeting work 2nd Week Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri of the month work off off work work 3rd Week etc. etc. etc. etc. of the month To create my monthly work calendars, I look at the employees grids and manualy enter the inform...

How do I create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)?
I want to create a WBS using Excel and roll up the effort points. Whoever helped you post this question, have them help you do a google search on "WBS Excel" "Brian 76" wrote: > I want to create a WBS using Excel and roll up the effort points. On Dec 4, 10:26=A0am, Brian 76 <Brian 7...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to create a WBS using Excel and roll up the effort points. Be sure you are using the WBS correctly! I cover using excel for this in my WBS Training at http://WBSCoach.com Josh Nankivel ...

Page Break in the Report
Hi How can I insert a page break in the report if possible? Thank you, Samuel There's a page break object in the tool box (it shows the bottom of a page of paper over top the top of a page of paper with a little right-pointing arrow between them). It only actually causes a page break if its Visible property is True. That means you can make it invisible, and make it visible when you actually want a page break. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:uPPW5TCt...

Pivot Table Totals When Using Pages
Dear fellow Excel 2003 users, I have a pivot table that lists hours of several employees. A manager asked if there was a way to view just the non-billable hours. No sweat, I added a page field and selected non-billable and the sum of hours and the grand total showed just the non-billable hours. However, he was hoping to see the data section of the pivot table show just the non-billable hours with a column next to it showing the percentage of non-billable compared to the grand total of billable and non-billable. Problem: after scouring Google and the Help file, I cannot find a way to kee...

Inserting Page Breaks #2
I have a worksheet that in column "S" I have written a simple equation that checks column "R" to see if a value is repeated. When it comes to an instance where the cell in column "R" does not repeat, it inputs "Insert Page Break" in the affected cell in column "S". Is there a way to automatically insert a page break at the cell that "Insert Page Break" occurs and continue down the worksheet until it finds the same instruction again? You can see an example attached. Chris Nelson +--------------------------------------------------...

Can't Create New Email Account in Exchange 2003
Hi all, I'm running SBS 2003 with exchange 2003 server. Originally, I had 15 license user. I purchase and added MS MBL SBS 2003 5 CAL ADDON USER to the server. Which would give me 5 extra users & mailboxes I'm trying to add a new user, but the email account is not being added. I can ad the user name, but when I'm done adding user no mailbox got created. Please Help, thanks in advance. Ed Try sending an email to the users SMTP address. Exchange sometimes does not create the mailbox until a user logs in or an email is sent to the mailbox. "Ed" <Ed@discus...

Trouble creating black hole in exchange 2003
Hello all, I need to create a "black hole" email address on my exchange 2003 server for a program I am writing, but am having difficulties. I researched creating a black hole address and it seemed straight forward enough, but it is not going as planned. My exchange 2003 server is not a DC, it is running windows server 2003, and I have a DC that is running Win2k server. The instructions said to create a mail enabled distribution group with no members, and then use that email address and all emails to it will be ignored. On my DC in AD Users and Computers I am creating a new group bu...

Calculating page total in excel 2007
Hi, I want to add total in end of page when printing. and grand total at the last page. Please help. Regards ...

Create a data point series
How do I create a data series of every third (3rd) data point in a long string? Is this what you want? Decimating the Data (Plotting Every Nth Point) http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon024 If you just want the sparse array of points, you can skip the line series and use the formulas which put #N/A is all but the Nth cells, or use other formulas which pull the data from every Nth cell into an adjacent column. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Joseph" <Jo...

Creating "signature" groups in book to be hand-bound
Just got Office Suites. Already fit to be tied. I have prepared a booklength document in (the new) Word and thoroughly formatted it--margins, linespace, various fonts, page size. It is to end up printed (by me, on my Lexmark) on single-folded 8.5 x 11 sheets. Each page, then, will be 8.5 by 5.5. Naturally, there will be a margin around the text, and running headers. Total pages thus formatted, about 240. To print books of any length, the pages must be grouped into what are called "signatures"--basically mini-booklets with two pages on each side of the sheet. But the pages on ...

create dataset from stored procedure
I have a tsql stored procedure I want to drag from server explorer onto an xsd file. I get the error ' xml schema could not be interpreted'. The stored procedure does a select from a udf, that's it. "vickilynnpgc" <vickilynnpgc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A7D31B8-0170-4C19-91E6-C02E0D3B1EC7@microsoft.com... >I have a tsql stored procedure I want to drag from server explorer onto an > xsd file. I get the error ' xml schema could not be interpreted'. The > stored > procedure does a select from a udf, that's it. ...

How do I create a trendline in a Microsoft Access Pivot Chart?
I have weekly revenue data in a table AND create a Pivot Chart. It shows the original data. I want to add a 6 week moving average as a separate line on the chart. In Excel I simply right click on the data series, select trend line, select moving average etc and it plots it. Besides creating another field, adding some code to calculate the 6week MA, is there a quick way in ACCESS 2007? ...

how do i see headers and footers on all pages
i need to see the same headers and footers on each page of a 9 page document but can only get it to show on the first page!! Either change the page layout to remove the different first page header footer setting (so all pages share the same header/footer), or copy the header/footer from the first page header footer to the subsequent pages header footer. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org &l...

Simple Get you GOOD jobs in AUSTRALIA
Simple Get you GOOD jobs in AUSTRALIA At http://www.webinfoforall.be.tf Due to High Security Risk I have Hidden the Videos In an Image In that Website On Below Search Box Click On Image And Watch Videos. http://www.webinfoforall.be.tf ...

Create new formatted row in another worksheet
I wish to create a new row (a copy of a formatted row) in worksheet 2 when an entry in worksheet 1 is equal to a given range. The situation applies on a time sheet when an employee works essess hours... Once the employee works extra hours I wish to have the amount of extra hours entred on the 2nd worksheet in a progressively increasing 'form' to be 'signed off' by the supervisor. ...

Creating more 48 Accounts Categories
Dear Users, May I know if it's possible to create more than the standard 48 Accounts Categories in the category Setup? Will the categories be used in the Financial Statements when I print the standard P&L report? Thanks Andrew yes to both questions HS "illion" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:130101c46f0a$b3b24f60$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Dear Users, > > May I know if it's possible to create more than the > standard 48 Accounts Categories in the category Setup? > Will the categories be used in the Financial Statements > ...

eReq error
I moved our data to a new server on the weekend. I changed the ODBC on our webserver to point to the new server. All sql logins and data exist on the new server. Users can log into eReq. However, when they attempt to add an item on a new req: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14' [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition. /DBUtilities.inc, line 15 If they click on Review Requistion, then click on a Req: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '8...

Backround for log in page
My log in page has a Christmas picture as a backround.. I do not know how it got there, but would like to know if there is a way to remove it? I am using Windows XP-Home edition Service pack 3 Dell Computer Thank you. Roberta wrote: > My log in page has a Christmas picture as a backround.. I do not know how it > got there, but would like to know if there is a way to remove it? > I am using Windows XP-Home edition > Service pack 3 > Dell Computer > Thank you. You mean the picture in User Accounts ? Look in Control Panels. Mine has a User Accounts, and in...