Simple insert line in nested xml

I have this xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <GRLog xmlns="http://www.digiexpress.com.br/grlog">
        <Dados>
            <Empresa>00.000.000/0000-00</Empresa>
        </Dados>
        <Viagens>
            <Viagem uID="0" QtViagens="0" FrmAberto="False" />
        </Viagens>
        <GridAcomp>
            <Colunas Nome="ImagIgni" Index="0" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="ImagIgni" Index="1" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="ImagOcor" Index="2" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="ImagAtra" Index="3" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="ImagSina" Index="4" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="FormPosi" Index="5" Visivel="True" Tamanho="50"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="VeicPlac" Index="6" Visivel="True" Tamanho="70"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="CarrPlac" Index="7" Visivel="True" Tamanho="70"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="TiVeDesc" Index="8" Visivel="True" Tamanho="70"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="MotoNome" Index="9" Visivel="True" Tamanho="200"
/>
            <Colunas Nome="ClieNome" Index="10" Visivel="True" Tamanho="200"
/>
        </GridAcomp>
</GRLog>

I need to insert a new line into the "Viagens" group...
How could I do that??? I've been struggling with it for hours now...

Tks...

0
cdonke1 (4)

Christiano wrote:
> I have this xml:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
>     <GRLog xmlns="http://www.digiexpress.com.br/grlog">
>         <Dados>
>             <Empresa>00.000.000/0000-00</Empresa>
>         </Dados>
>         <Viagens>
>             <Viagem uID="0" QtViagens="0" FrmAberto="False" />
>         </Viagens>
>         <GridAcomp>
>             <Colunas Nome="ImagIgni" Index="0" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="ImagIgni" Index="1" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="ImagOcor" Index="2" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="ImagAtra" Index="3" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="ImagSina" Index="4" Visivel="True" Tamanho="40"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="FormPosi" Index="5" Visivel="True" Tamanho="50"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="VeicPlac" Index="6" Visivel="True" Tamanho="70"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="CarrPlac" Index="7" Visivel="True" Tamanho="70"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="TiVeDesc" Index="8" Visivel="True" Tamanho="70"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="MotoNome" Index="9" Visivel="True" Tamanho="200"
> />
>             <Colunas Nome="ClieNome" Index="10" Visivel="True" Tamanho="200"
> />
>         </GridAcomp>
> </GRLog>
>
> I need to insert a new line into the "Viagens" group...

A new "line"?
Do you want to insert a new "Viagem" element?

With .NET 3.5 you could use LINQ to XML e.g.

XDocument doc = XDocument.Load("input.xml");
XNamespace dp = doc.Root.Name.Namespace;
doc.Root.Element(df + "Viagens").Add(new XElement(df + "Viagem,
   new XAttribute("uID", 1),
   new XAttribute("QtViagens", 1),
   new XAttribute("FrmAlberto", "True"));
doc.Save("output.xml");

But I am guessing what you want to achieve, better show us exactly what
you want to insert.

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/

        <Viagens>
            <Viagem uID="0" QtViagens="0" FrmAberto="False" />
            <Viagem uID="1" QtViagens="30" FrmAberto="True" />
            <Viagem uID="2" QtViagens="6" FrmAberto="False" />
            <Viagem uID="3" QtViagens="87" FrmAberto="True" />
        </Viagens>

"Martin Honnen" <mahotrash@yahoo.de> escreveu na mensagem
> Christiano wrote:
>> I have this xml:
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
>>     <GRLog xmlns="http://www.digiexpress.com.br/grlog">
>>         <Dados>
>>             <Empresa>00.000.000/0000-00</Empresa>
>>         </Dados>
>>         <Viagens>
>>             <Viagem uID="0" QtViagens="0" FrmAberto="False" />
>>         </Viagens>
>>         <GridAcomp>
>>             <Colunas Nome="ImagIgni" Index="0" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="40" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="ImagIgni" Index="1" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="40" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="ImagOcor" Index="2" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="40" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="ImagAtra" Index="3" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="40" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="ImagSina" Index="4" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="40" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="FormPosi" Index="5" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="50" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="VeicPlac" Index="6" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="70" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="CarrPlac" Index="7" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="70" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="TiVeDesc" Index="8" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="70" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="MotoNome" Index="9" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="200" />
>>             <Colunas Nome="ClieNome" Index="10" Visivel="True"
>> Tamanho="200" />
>>         </GridAcomp>
>> </GRLog>
>>
>> I need to insert a new line into the "Viagens" group...
>
> A new "line"?
> Do you want to insert a new "Viagem" element?
>
> With .NET 3.5 you could use LINQ to XML e.g.
>
> XDocument doc = XDocument.Load("input.xml");
> XNamespace dp = doc.Root.Name.Namespace;
> doc.Root.Element(df + "Viagens").Add(new XElement(df + "Viagem,
>   new XAttribute("uID", 1),
>   new XAttribute("QtViagens", 1),
>   new XAttribute("FrmAlberto", "True"));
> doc.Save("output.xml");
>
> But I am guessing what you want to achieve, better show us exactly what
> you want to insert.
>

> --
>
> Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/

0
cdonke1 (4)
10/28/2009 1:32:35 PM
Christiano wrote:
> I'm trying to insert a new element Viagem, nested in Viagens, so it will
> look like this
>
>         <Viagens>
>             <Viagem uID="0" QtViagens="0" FrmAberto="False" />
>             <Viagem uID="1" QtViagens="30" FrmAberto="True" />
>             <Viagem uID="2" QtViagens="6" FrmAberto="False" />
>             <Viagem uID="3" QtViagens="87" FrmAberto="True" />
>         </Viagens>

Then see the code I posted, it adds a new Viagem element:

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/
0
mahotrash (1777)
10/28/2009 1:51:47 PM
Sorry.. I forgot to tell.. i'm using FW 2.0.. :S

tks in advance..

> Christiano wrote:
>> I'm trying to insert a new element Viagem, nested in Viagens, so it will
>> look like this
>>
>>         <Viagens>
>>             <Viagem uID="0" QtViagens="0" FrmAberto="False" />
>>             <Viagem uID="1" QtViagens="30" FrmAberto="True" />
>>             <Viagem uID="2" QtViagens="6" FrmAberto="False" />
>>             <Viagem uID="3" QtViagens="87" FrmAberto="True" />
>>         </Viagens>
>
> Then see the code I posted, it adds a new Viagem element:
>

>>> With .NET 3.5 you could use LINQ to XML e.g.
>>>
>>> XDocument doc = XDocument.Load("input.xml");
>>> XNamespace dp = doc.Root.Name.Namespace;
>>> doc.Root.Element(df + "Viagens").Add(new XElement(df + "Viagem,
>>>   new XAttribute("uID", 1),
>>>   new XAttribute("QtViagens", 1),
>>>   new XAttribute("FrmAlberto", "True"));
>>> doc.Save("output.xml");
>

> --
>
> Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/

0
cdonke1 (4)
10/28/2009 2:00:08 PM
Christiano wrote:
> Sorry.. I forgot to tell.. i'm using FW 2.0.. :S

With .NET 2.0 you can use the DOM implementation in the .NET framework,
System.Xml.XmlDocument:

XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
doc.Load("input.xml");
string dp = doc.DocumentElement.NamespaceURI;
XmlNamespaceManager mgr = new XmlNamespaceManager(doc.NameTable);

XmlElement viagem = doc.CreateElement("Viagem", dp);
viagem.SetAttribute("uID", "1");
viagem.SetAttribute("QtViagens", "1");
viagem.SetAttribute("FrmAlberto", "True");

doc.DocumentElement.SelectSingleNode("dp:Viagems", mgr).AppendChild(viagem);

doc.Save("output.xml");

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/
0
mahotrash (1777)
10/28/2009 2:11:49 PM
Martin Honnen wrote:

> XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
> doc.Load("input.xml");
> string dp = doc.DocumentElement.NamespaceURI;
> XmlNamespaceManager mgr = new XmlNamespaceManager(doc.NameTable);

Here I forgot
   mgr.AddNamespace("dp", dp);

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/
0
mahotrash (1777)
10/28/2009 2:18:10 PM
Tks a lot Martin...

I've just came to a similar solution right now... lol

    XmlDocument doc = New XmlDocument();
    doc.Load(f);
    XmlNode vNode = doc["GRLog"]["Viagens"];
    XmlElement el1 = doc.CreateElement("Viagem", vNode.NamespaceURI);
    el1.SetAttribute("uID", 5);
    el1.SetAttribute("QtViagens", 0);
    el1.SetAttribute("FrmAberto", False);
    vNode.AppendChild(el1);

    doc.Save(f);

> Christiano wrote:
>> Sorry.. I forgot to tell.. i'm using FW 2.0.. :S
>
> With .NET 2.0 you can use the DOM implementation in the .NET framework,
> System.Xml.XmlDocument:
>
> XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
> doc.Load("input.xml");
> string dp = doc.DocumentElement.NamespaceURI;
> XmlNamespaceManager mgr = new XmlNamespaceManager(doc.NameTable);
>
> XmlElement viagem = doc.CreateElement("Viagem", dp);
> viagem.SetAttribute("uID", "1");
> viagem.SetAttribute("QtViagens", "1");
> viagem.SetAttribute("FrmAlberto", "True");
>
> doc.DocumentElement.SelectSingleNode("dp:Viagems",
> mgr).AppendChild(viagem);
>
> doc.Save("output.xml");
>
> --
>
> Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/

0
cdonke1 (4)

Subject line in email defaults to workbook file name.
We recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 and have a workbook from which we email several specific sheets. Upon clicking the "E-mail" button on the toolbar, the "send this sheet" box pops-up with the subject line showing the workbook filename. Our previous version of Outlook would remember the subject line from the last time the sheet was emailed. Can Outlook 2003 do the same? Thank you. I guess it can't. "swellett" wrote: > We recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 and have a workbook from which we email > several specific sheets. Upon clicking the ...

Help with a simple formula #2
I'm new and trying to learn Excel so please excuse the simple questions. I want to create a formula on a spread sheet that will subtract the number that I will put in a new cell every month from a cell that never changes. This cell - with the answer - sits below the spreadsheet. PghPatti If I understand you correctly, you will need 3 cells. One cell, say A1, is the cell that never changes. The second cell, say B1, is the cell into which you type a number. The third cell, say C1, is the cell that has the answer of the second cell subtracted from the first cell. In the third cel...

formula for a nested subform into other form
Hello!!!,,,I need an urgent help in a formula. I have the tables: [Ship] [Invoice] [Payments] IdShip (keyfield) ----------------> IdShip IdInvoice DateShipped IdInvoice (keyfield) ---------> AmountPaid Port AmountInvoiced DatePaid Customer DateInv I have a form A, which contains a key field &quo...

XML Import to MM2000
Please bear with me if I ask a question that has been previously addresssed by this group, to which I am new! Is it possible to import to MM2000 a file with extension .FXXML? My bank provides account transactions in that and .CSV formats only and I can only find reference in MM2000 to .OFC and .OFX files. Thanks in advance for any information. Dave "David Spencer" <dispencernomorespam@a1.net> wrote in message news:403b5e78$0$28382$91cee783@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at... > Please bear with me if I ask a question that has been previously addresssed > by this ...

Inserting a drop down list in an cell
Can anybody give me some pointers as to how I do this. I know I need t create the list somewhere on the spreadsheet but how do i insert th function that gives the drop down arrow and the box to view the list i the target cell -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have a look here and see if this is what you want http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 97 ** remove news from m...

Ability to skip/not skip lines on the Blank Invoice Form
Would like the ability to skip or not skip lines on the Blank Invoice Form, similar to how GPA let you enter a blank line between items. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defa...

Is there a way to insert a formula, password or macro in an excel spreadsheet that will automatically delete the spreadsheet?
Is there a way to insert a formula, password or macro in an excel spreadsheet that will automatically delete the spreadsheet at the date you specified? thanks, Charlie Hi Charlie Delete the file is I think not a good idea? Maybe the user have some information in it??? But it is possible, post back if you want to know how to do it There is always a way to use your workbook if anybody wants it. VBA is not save. Put this in the workbook open event of the workbook. After the date the file will be closed when you open it. Private Sub Workbook_Open() If Date > DateSerial(2005, 4, 1) T...

Error when using 'Insert Hyperlink' connecting to a web page
It is now impossible for me to insert a hyperlink throughout the MS Office 2000 Suite. For instance, in Word 2000 the normal procedure to add a web hyperlink to a word or phrase in a document is to: 1. Highlight the word or phrase 2. Click the insert hyperlink icon 3. Click Web Page button 4. Navigate to the website to link to 5. Return to the insert hyperlink box, where the link is displayed 6. Click OK I get as far as 3 above and an error message box pops up with the message: 'An error has occurred while browsing files'. I have tried 'Repairing' Office an...

Line up text with baseline guide AND have space between paragraphs
I have text boxes with multiple columns and I want to vertically align the lines of text across columns, which I've done by aligning my body text style to the baseline guides. But I also want a space between each paragraph that is smaller than a whole line spacing (in Word it would be 12pt font with space after paragraph = 6pt). I have tried adjusting my baseline guide spacings and my style paragraph settings to every possible combination but I can't seem to achieve this. Settings currently are: body text = TNR 10pt, line spacing 10pt baseline guide = spacing = 13pt, offset =...

XML Send Error
Hi, I'm trying to send (valid) XML using the function below and get an Access Denied Message on the line objXMLHTTP.send(xmldoc) when running the aspx on a Win2003 Server but the very same code works on Win2000 server. Private Function SendToSS3(ByVal Input As String) As String Dim xmldoc As New MSXML2.DOMDocument40 Dim objXMLHTTP As New MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP40 xmldoc.resolveExternals = False xmldoc.async = False '## Dim Loaded As String = xmldoc.loadXML(Input) objXMLHTTP.open("POST", https://sitename, False) objXMLHTTP.send(xmldoc) Loaded = xmldoc.loa...

VBA help
Hi there, I'm not very good at VBA and would appreciate some help on an issue I need to resolve. The basic scenario is this: This is a workbook that tracks holidays for a department. Each individual has their own worksheet that is set up identically to everyone else's. There are a few other worksheets in the workbook that must be be ignored. The individual sheets will have data entered into them on an ad hoc basis in either of two ranges. The first, B17:D62, is a full block of data but the second, J17:L62 and O17:O62, skips two columns (M and N) in between. When a cell h...

How Do We Insert a VC++ Routine in a MFC program?
I need to do this because I do not know how to convert the VC++ routine into MFC. However, the routine does compile (and executes with main() included) when we do it with Visual Studio 6.0 (MFC). So, assume that we have a routine hello(string bertolucci); How do we call this routine from inside a MFC program? Thanks! Maria hello("string") ; ;-) Seriously can you provide more information? Have you declared your hello() function within the class you are trying to call it from? Is the function one of yours, or is it a 'system'; API call. If it is an API call, have you inclu...

Problems with line tool when saving as a webpage
Whenever I save an Excel document as a webpage all the instances of using the line tool seem to be doubling up. Is it a problem that can be fixed in Excel or is it some thing else, as this problem only seems to occur in IE not Firefox. Thank You Phil Butler ...

Good XML-Database?
Hello! I'm looking for a (free, if possible) XML-Database wich is usable from ..NET-Code (especially XPath-Queries and XSLT) I know eXist, but it is only accessible via WebServices or HTTP and the only working method (from .NET) is depreceated (XQuery does not work, it requires some kind of compiler?!) Or: are there any working RDF-Stores for .NET or Win32? There are the W3C-Scripts but I don't want to install even more scripting-environments. Some Java implementations look nice but they have too much features (built-in HTTP-Server, integration with some Apache-Tools) to por...

Insert multiple page word doc into Excel
I am trying to insert a multiple page word doc into Excel. When I insert the Word file into Excel, it only inserts the 1st page, How can I get the remaining pages? I don't think you can. Maybe you could train the users to double click on the document and view it that way. (or make multiple one page documents???) Mike G wrote: > > I am trying to insert a multiple page word doc into > Excel. When I insert the Word file into Excel, it only > inserts the 1st page, How can I get the remaining pages? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Outlook 2002 is trying to send messages off line
When I'm working off line and sending new messages, they're going to Outbox folder. Every couple of minutes Send/Reseive dialog box apears with the message inside: Task "Microsoft Exchange Server" reported error (0x8004011D): "The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists." I've checked all settings and have not find the way to fix this problem. Please advise. Sincerely, Gary On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:29:01 -0700, "Gary Uber" <gary.uber@pearlabrasive.com> wrote: >When I'm working off line and ...

Simple file dialog with preview
Hi, My app needs to allow the user to select an image file. What's a good simple & compact method? Last time I checked, years ago, it seems the common method was a CFileDialog wrapper to include a preview window. Another perhaps better method in terms of simplicity was to call Windows explorer while changing the explorers preview mode to "thumbnails." Is this still a viable good method for W2K, XP, and Vista, and if so then could someone please post code. Thanks a million! Paul On Aug 10, 10:36 am, Paul <energymo...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > My app needs...

Insert Date sheet was modified
Is it possible to insert the date a sheet was last modified into a sheet cell? Thanks. Spot on. "Otto Moehrbach" <ottomnospam@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:eF7$V8yYDHA.652@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Alex > This short macro will put the date the sheet was last modified into cell > A1. Right-click on the sheet tab, select View Code, and paste this macro > into that module. HTH Otto > Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) > [A1] = Date > End Sub > "Alex Burman" <burmanalex@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

can u explain this line for me?
i am unfamiliar with vbasic syntax..so what is Intersect( ) and Is Nothing? --If Not Intersect(Target, Me.[a1]) Is Nothing Take a look at the Intersect Method in VBA Help. Is Nothing means that an object variable (or the result of a method that returns an object) is not associated with an object. In article <e5O6lyQaFHA.616@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>, "serdar" <yuzbasioglu@kablonet.com.tr> wrote: > i am unfamiliar with vbasic syntax..so what is > Intersect( ) > and > Is Nothing? > > > --If Not Intersect(Target, Me.[a1]) Is Nothing Hi serdar, ...

Accessing the root node of an xml document
Hi Hopefully someone can assist me establish how to access the root node and the first level node of an XmlDocument which I have loaded as per the code below. So far, all I can achieve the output I need with the root node hard and the first node coded. In the foreach I retrieve is next child node ("Customer"). Using ChildNodes[0] fails and no other property or methods of the object return the data I need. private XmlDocument myDoc = new XmlDocument (); myDoc.Load (XMLFileName); txtWriter.WriteStartElement ("CustomersInfo"); // Hard coded txtWriter.WriteStartElement ...

Parsing an XML file, ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required. HELP!
I'm getting the above error thrown somewhere in the code: XPathDocument xPathDocument = new XPathDocument(FileLocation); XPathNavigator xPathNavigator = xPathDocument.CreateNavigator(); XPathNodeIterator nodeIterator = xPathNavigator.Select("/plist/dict"); nodeIterator.MoveNext(); nodeIterator = nodeIterator.Current.SelectChildren(XPathNodeType.All); where FileLocation contains the full path of a local XML file. Why is this trying to access the file via the proxy ? What can I do to fix this ? JezB wrote: > I'm getting the above error thrown somewhere in the code:...

Size Picture after Insert
I am using the following macro to allow the user to insert a pictur into any a cell. Sub Insert_Pic() ' ' Insert_Pic Macro ' Macro recorded 10/12/2004 by INSTALL ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+i ' Application.Dialogs(xlDialogInsertPicture).Show End Sub How do I automatically size the picture. I have tried selection.shaperange.height = But nothing happens, and I do not get an error -- sspittel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sspittell's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=706 View this...

Initial lines in email
Hi, Does anyone know a way to remove the blank lines which Outlook adds between a message and a footer? I have set my signature as a main email body, but need to get rid of the lines above the signature. Many thanks A AFAIK, you can't remove those lines. What version of Outlook do you use? Using the signature to insert boilerplate text affects your ability to use spell check in Outlook 2003 (Word editor)/2007/2010. Use AutoText/QuickParts instead. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center...

Merging XML documents

Simple DateDiff query
Here it is: I have a form which contains the opening date and the resolved date and I'm trying to workout how many days it takes from opening to resolution. Is there a way to write a sql query to do this? Or can I write a formular in the table to show this? Or can I get a text box on the form to tell me this and then feed this through onto the table? I've been working on this all morning and would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks, PAR ...