schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata

Where can I find a list of the valid annotations (attributes?) available in
this namespace?

Thanks,
Darwin

I found what I was looking for.  For future reference, here it is:
http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/07/msdata.xsd

Enjoy,
Darwin

"Darwin Fisk" <Darwin@DotNetDesigns.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find a list of the valid annotations (attributes?) available
> in this namespace?
>
> Thanks,
> Darwin

cannot start Microsoft office. Cannot open the Outlook window. ol 2007
Computer info: Vista sp1 Office Pro 2007 sp2 MSO 12.0.6424.1000 attached to a AD Win 2003 network running Exchange 2003 sp2 What I was doing prior to receiving error: I was attempting to install Vista sp2, when I was notified that I must install a service pack version that was compatible with the languages installed on the system or remove the unneeded ones (only need US english). I decided to uninstall the unneeded languages. After completing the required reboot, I attempted to check my e-mail and got the error message... I get the this error message whenever I attempt to open outlo...

Retrieve XML from DataSet without Schema
Hi, Is there a way to retrieve xml document as xml string from a dataset without its schema? Regards, Sarmad Aljazrawi B.Sc. Computer Science, MSDBA, MCP www.aljazrawi.net Sarmad Aljazrawi wrote: > Is there a way to retrieve xml document as xml string from a dataset without > its schema? Take a look at DataSet.WriteXml() method. -- Oleg Tkachenko XML Insider http://www.tkachenko.com/blog ...

phantom emails
i believe my outlook 2000 system has some bug. it sends out emails and receives emails but outlook does not keep a record in the sent/received folders. the only way i know this is because of the receive email notice and/or my virus scan that works every time an email is received or sent. this is a fairly new activity. just in case, my operating system is xp. let me know if there is something i can do to stop this. my email address is rhinolaw@yahoo.com thank you. Sounds something like a problem I've been seeing at work for about 9 months, but somewhat rarely, and not at all pr...

2004 Mac Microsoft Excel: Lost corner! Can NOT shrink the window!! #2
I am new to Mac, so if anyone can tell me how to fix this problem I have, it will be appreciated. When I launch Excel, open an existing file by choosing 'open' under 'File' at toolbar, Excel opens up a window to show all the files, folders etc. from my computer HD and extermal HD etc. in one window with the tile 'Open: Microsoft Excel'. Somehow, this winow in my Excel program has corner push down out of screen. Therefore, I can not grab the corner to shrink the window to fit my computer screen. I barely see 'Cancel' and 'Open' icons at the bottom of the...

(XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead Data READING using ASP / XML
Hi Here is the STEPS/METHOD my service provider sends the calling customer numbers captured : Export Method - HTTP 1. The partner provides Who’s Calling with a URL address to direct the data t the partner 2. Call Sync exports the call record data (XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead Dat Format (ADF) 1.0 3. The partner system receives the data at the desired URL 4. The partner responds with an acknowledgement back to Call Sync. Th following is an example of an acknowledgement <result> success! </result 5. The partner URL also accepts a variable called ping in the query string an responds w...

COM port retrieve half of the size.
Hello, For COM port. SetInputMode(0) (text). When receiving the data on the other side, data is not as sent (other characters), but the length is always half of the data that is send). m_com_port_1 and m_com_port_2 are microsoft communication controls. Example : ..... BSTR bst; ..... OpenPorts function : ------------------------- m_com_port_1.SetCommPort(1); m_com_port_1.SetSThreshold(1); m_com_port_1.SetRThreshold(1); m_com_port_1.SetSettings("19200,N,8,1"); m_com_port_1.SetOutBufferSize(1024); m_com_port_1.SetInputMode(0); m_com_port_1.SetOutBufferCount(0); m_com...

Adding a menu item to Microsoft Outlook
I want to add a new menu item to Outlook.(eg: Tool->MyMenuItem). When I click this particular menu item, an exe should be invoked( this exe is generated by a C++ programmer). I have been told that it is possible to do this using COM add-in. I am totally new to COM add-ins. Can someone help me out on how exactly a menu item can be added using a COM add-in. A sample code would be of great help. Apart from COM add-ins is there any other way to do the same(I want to keep my implementation in C++/VC++). Thanks, B See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/comaddins.htm for li...

XML Comment documentation
Where can I find some documentation on creating XML comment files. I would like to know the format/conventions for creating them. Hello, "WALDO" <MidnightNOSPAMAlley@hotmail.com> schrieb: > Where can I find some documentation on creating XML > comment files. I would like to know the format/conventions > for creating them. There are some tools available for creating these files. My XML Comments FAQ: VB Commenter: http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/ide/ -> section "VB Commenter" XML Documentation: http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/vb/ -> section "XML ...

Oh no, MicroSoft Blew It Again...
Just got done installing the latest patch to fix whatever deadly IE hole it was that allowed the Google attack. Five machines. 1 Win 7 and 4 XP Pro. After doing the mandatory reboots at the end two of the XP machines wound up with destroyed profiles. It seems that nobody at MS bothered to test (test? what is test?) the process of installing the patch and rebooting via remote desktop -- the way I routinely perform all tasks on machines outside my office. I wasn't alerted to that situation, having had years of random mysterious profile corruptions occurring, before I tried to l...

Importing xml Data into Excel 2002
It appears that there is a bug in Excel 2002 relating to importing xml files. If the xml file is empty for example: <?xml version="1.0"?> <SUA1500> </SUA1500> Excel 2002 will crash when trying to import this using Import Data, or New Web Query. However, if the file contains something inside these tags, like: <?xml version="1.0"?> <SUA1500> Something </SUA1500> Excel 2002 will not crash. I tried various combinations of this, and it appears that Excel crashes only if there is one empty tag. If there are other populated tags such as:...

Using At&t -Deleting Microsoft components
If I am logging in using At&t credentials and not using anything microsoft related, can I delete Microsoft Components and still use the computer, and if I can't what can delete to make my computer run better? "Villeta" wrote: > If I am logging in using At&t credentials and not using anything microsoft > related, can I delete Microsoft Components and still use the computer, and if > I can't what can delete to make my computer run better? I get my internet access through AT@T "Villeta" wrote: > If I am logging in using At&...

Check this security patch from the Microsoft Corp.
--vxjtalqf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="bwtnjblnzwcm"; type="multipart/alternative" --bwtnjblnzwcm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hzqtbvwx" --hzqtbvwx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerabilities, t...

Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for IBM Lotus Domino problems
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C4A1C3.14012310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am using outlook 2003 as mail client for domino, my lotus notes = version is 5.05. Have a few problems; 1: The email cannot be delivered to PST's inbox, instead it still comes = to lotus notes mail store's inbox first although I have configured = "deliver new email to the following location" to pst file. 2: There is no notification of new emails when the mail arrives in the = lotus notes...

load tree view from xml
All, New to VB 2008, I'd like to learn how I can load a tree view from an xml file linked to the form load event. simpler the better so I can understand the process. Not positive I generated the xml file correctly with parent child. but this is my sample I was trying to working with. xml file path = C:\xml\airport-runway-test.xml any direction is welcome Thank you John <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> - <!-- add like this for comments --> - <Airports> - <Airport> <AirportID>KMHT</AirportID> <AirportRunways>...

Microsoft Publlisher 2002 was loaded on my computer. It comes with 2 other disks - Publisher Deluxe Media Content and Microsoft Office XP Media Content. Whenever I need something, like a clip-art, I have to keep putting in the CD and taking it out. Is there some way I can just download these two disks into my computer to avoid this nusance? Whoever you are that answers - GOD BLESS YOU!! Insert the Media Disk, in my computer, right-click the CD icon, explore, double-click the setup. Or start, run, browse to setup. Or insert the Publisher disk and choose run all from my computer. -- ...

Extracting XML from html file

XML to Excel 2003
Hello, Does anyone know where I can get some good examples of converting and Xml document to a excel file using Xsl? Thanking you in advance. Vishal Start look at Office 2003 XML Reference Schemas http://www.microsoft.com/office/xml/default.mspx How to import data from Excel to SQL Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321686 Loading and reading the Microsoft Excel file contents using C# http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/Excel_Application_in_C_.asp Convert Excel to XML file/XML Schema, and validate Excel against XML Schema http://www.codeproject.com/csharp...

Where to store schemas and stylesheets?
What is the best, or better RECOMMENDED, way of containing any schema or stylesheet that is needed by an application, in a situation where you are not sure any other type of access will be allowed. such as file:// or http://. So far I've put all the XML within a resource file but I see that you can just add an XML file to a .Net project and set it as an "embedded resource". Perhaps this is better? Surely this must be a common question so where exactly is the best place to put all my XML documents, if I want them accessible within the assembly. I suppose a factor in your deci...

linq to xml Sum
I am just learning linq and am stopped by trying to get a sum of element values. The xml is like this: <LineItems> <lineItem> <Itemnum>123</Itemnum> <Quantity>6</Quantity> </lineItem> <lineItem> ... </lineItem> </LineItems> I use this Linq: Dim qty As IEnumerable(Of XElement) = From item In Order.Elements("LineItems").Descendants("lineItem") Select item.<Quantity> but this does not work and I don't know the correct format: qty.Sum Can someone sug...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 Connector
We are checking the functionality of the Outlook 2002 Connector (v. 1.0.2411.0) with Lotus Domino Server (v. 5.011). Outlook 2002 Client v. 10.4712.4219 SP2. When we try to synchronize, the lotus notes address book from the Domino server with outlook the Domino server crashes with nserver.exe und nlnotes.dll errors. Any ideas? Regards Ingo ...

Zip Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll with my application?
Hello. I created an application that automates Excel. It looked like that if the dll "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll" was not with my exe, the application crashes on other PC's. Since my application doesn't provide a set-up program (X-copy application), I would like to zip that file with my application. Is that permitted? I tried to research on my own but I couldn't find the answer. I even consult the lawyer in our company but he was not able to give me a clear answer. By the way, that dll came with Visual Studio 2010 (located at C: \Program Files (x86)\M...

Need Help on Passing XML data to a webservice
Hello there I have to pass on some data to a webservice. I have the XML format with me. How is it passed usually? As a string or as an object? If an object is used, what are the methods used for creating such object Also would like to know how an XML file is received from a web service and how to read it Thanks!! --- Posted using Wimdows.net Newsgroups - http://www.wimdows.net/newsgroups/ Hi, well I don't know how is it passed usually, but I am passing it as a string and I am using XmlSerializer class to pass the XML to the object I created from XSD with xsd.exe. I would also like ...

microsoft vista updates
I receive updates .they load and, then they will not install i hate when that happens irontim wrote: > I receive updates .they load and, then they will not install Sorry to hear this. Can you post everything including your OS and any Service Packs,The updates (numbers) that do not install, any and all error messages as per verbatim,Office version (if applicable)and of course what happens when you try -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "irontim" <irontim@discu...

Apply these internet pack for Microsoft Windows
--jxynqfiiwdurh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yqxwnlwmbp"; type="multipart/alternative" --yqxwnlwmbp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tqemyvtblym" --tqemyvtblym Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect ...

Create a XML
I'm creating my first XML file with .NET Framework and I have a problem. With this code : Dim doc As New XmlDocument doc.LoadXml("<gpx version=""1.0"" creator=""WISoul http://www.opigi.com""></gpx>") doc.Save(Console.Out) I obtain in the console the following output : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?> <gpx version="1.0" creator="WISoul http://www.opigi.com"> </gpx> but if I try to write this resuly in a file with the code Dim doc As New XmlDocument doc.Lo...