Retrieve the schema of a class #2

Hello all,

I was wondering is their a method in dotnet whereby I can automatically
retrive the schema of a class which I am serializing (with XmlSerializer).

Assume  I have the following class

Public Class Test

  Public Sub New()
    MyBase.New()
  End Sub

 _testID as int32
 _testName as String

  <XmlAttributeAttribute()> Public Property TestID() As int32
    Get
      Return _testID
    End Get
    Set(ByVal Value As int32)
    _testID= value
    End Set
  End Property

 <XmlAttributeAttribute()> Public Property TestName() As String
    Get
      Return _testName
    End Get
    Set(ByVal Value As String)
    _testName= value
    End Set
  End Property

End Class

I can  serialize this class into XML using the XmlSerializer class.  My
question is how can get the schema which of the class?

Thanks
HJ Rodriguez
0
hanklvr (4)

PAYROLL #2
Does anyone know of a payroll targetted at the African market that is seamlessly integrated with the the Great Plains application preferably one that has a version that runs on Version 8.0 of Great Plains on the SQL Server database and developed in Dex ? Patrick, there was a payroll by HR Focus in Johannesburg South Africa (International Payroll) I am not sure whether there will be a version 8. If you do find anything, please post it, I am also looking for something for one of our clients - must be flexible enough to do 8 or 9 different african countries. We are about to evaluate 2 for t...

Formatting Problem #2
I have a workbook with 9 worksheets. All but one of them are used to track different company projects, one is used for summary: various counts and sums. On the summary sheets, the individual project are separated by two blank rows. The summary data was formatted with borders. I need to remove the borders, which is easy to do. The problem is that when all the borders are removed, vertical "lines" remain that span many rows, between several columns. Removed gridlines, with no effect. These are not drawn objects. Does anyone have an idea how to remove this? Thanks Dudley Could th...

date stamp #2
I am a new user to excel and would like to know how I put a stamp in the corner of my workbook that says the file that it is under. Ex h:\xw\... Also would this change if I change the file it is in. Thankyou Jessica ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way: =LEFT(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("]", CELL("filename",A1))) Note that the file must be saved for this to work. In article <jdorion.vgeay@excelforum-nospam.co...

Auth error,could not log on to CRM.Help!!! #2
Hi,i've upgraded my CRM 1.2 and everything went ok.When i tried to log on to the CRM 3.0 i recieved the following error:Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. I'm logging as a domain administrator with that account the crm was installed and upgrated,i've tried with other accounts but still the same,and i can open the page only if i type the ip adress of the site when i type http://loca...

In Excel how do I label the axis of a chart with 2 sets of labels
I wish to put two labels on a chart say a time function together with a quantity function against the same axis (usually x). I run Excel 2003 If you plot two series You can select one of them and change the axis to secondary. In chart options you can then modify the Y axies as needed. "Alan" wrote: > I wish to put two labels on a chart say a time function together with a > quantity function against the same axis (usually x). > I run Excel 2003 If it's a category axis, put the two sets of labels into adjacent columns (or rows), select the chart and choose Source D...

Manual Payroll check does not appear in GL's #2
Hi... We processed a manual payroll check for one of our companies and we have an issue with it not appearing in GL's That check does appear in Payroll and checkbook. I am not sure what could have caused this to happen but is there a way we can fix this issue? Any help on this one will be much appreciated. Thank you, Hetal. ...

How do I use .Create on a control class?
For example, I want to progamatically add a CEdit to the main dialog in a dilaog based app. So, I declare a CEdit object called skill, then I call skill.Create(<style flags>, <rect>, <CWnd*>, etc... The question is this, where do I get the CWnd* ? I can declare one, but what do I initialize it to? I have tried using "this" as my CWnd* but if I do that, the control does not show up in the dialog. I did specify WS_CHILD and WS_VISIBLE in my style flags. What am I doing wrong? CWnd* is the base class of CDialog*, just pass it 'this' (self reference ...

Schema-root public folder -migrating between exchange 2003 servers
Hi I'm migrating from an older 2003 server to a newer one (running concurrently). I read through the microsoft document on removing the first exchange server and setup replica's on the new server. One of the folders is the schema-root. Now I'm seeing two entries for the schema-root on both servers. One is the replicated one from the first server, the other I assume is from the new server. Both are replicated to each server. I'm beginning to think that I shouldn't have replicated the schema-root folder from the first server. Any idea if that is right? If I stop the...

Averaging #2
Hi, I need help with averaging a column of numbers. I have two columns of numbers. I want to find the average of the numbers in the first column that correspond to the numbers in the second column that are greater than 0. 3 -2 4 6 6 9 7 0 So in this case the answer would be 5. The only two numbers in the first column that correspond to numbers greater than zero in the second column are the 6 and the 4. The average of 6 and 4 is 5. Thanks, Leslie One way: =SUMIF(B1:B4,">"&0,A1:A4)/COUNTIF(B1:B4,">"&0) Or to avoid possible errors: =IF(CO...

j'aimerais aller voir comment utiliser le remplissage dans excel #2
cooment utilier le remplissage dans excel merci en avance pour votre réponse C'est un newsgroup d'expression anglaise seulement - essayez svp les newsgroup fran´┐Żais avec votre question. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "amyka" <amyka@discussi...

Exporting data #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C74E15.274520B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to export from a Money account into a format that Excel = can read? I have used Excel extensively but do not know what to do with = the qif extension that Money exports. It could be that I just don't know = how to import the data in Excel. Thanks --=20 Dan Johnson ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C74E15.274520B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-E...

Adding Automation methods to a class without class-wizard?
How? It use to be so easy with Classwizard adding new automation methods to an MFC COM class - now it seems you have to do it all by hand - for something that is very messy - Is there a substitute somewhere within 2005 for what was once the classwizard? Have you tried finding the class you created (in the ClassView) and looking at the methods you can add there (in the properties) when selected in that view. I agree that the functionality being split up made it way more difficult for C++ programmers. I think everyone agrees with that, but most of the functionality is still there it...

Recover previous version of a file? #2
I sorted a portion of an Excel file to print it and found that the whole file had been sorted so columns don't match part way through. It was shut down and restarted. Any way to re-organize to the original format? help please! Anyone out there ? Can you help? thanks >-----Original Message----- >I sorted a portion of an Excel file to print it and found >that the whole file had been sorted so columns don't >match part way through. It was shut down and restarted. >Any way to re-organize to the original format? help >please! >. > 15 minutes isn't ...

Unable to retrieve MAPI message body
In Outlook 2003 IMAP account, when I click send/receive to send a message, I got the message : "unable to retrieve the MAPI message body". Server is Exchange 2003. Any idea on trouble shooting? ...

Exch5.5 CHKDS.EXE required #2
Does anybody know where I can get hold of DSCHK.EXE for Exchange 5.5? I need resolve some orphaned objects in our DS so I can prepare for our upgrade. Microsoft no longer offer this fix. -- John Thurgood ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted via http://www.webservertalk.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1057916.html ...

my send button is missing how can i retrieve it
i recently changed my isp , tried to add email accounts and lost the send button can anyone help. tried reinstalling outlook 2002 but with no success multiposted and answered -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "rab" <rab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6157AE7D-9C79-4658-AC47-A5BD18E7D118@microsoft.com... >i recently changed my isp , tried to add email accounts and lost the send > button can anyone help. tried reinstalling outlook 2002 but...

PST #2
Received this message Uunable to display folder. Erros have been detacted in the C:\Windows\local setings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst Ran "repair and detect" several times, any ideas? JR wrote: > Received this message > > Uunable to display folder. Erros have been detacted in > the C:\Windows\local setings\application > data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst > > Ran "repair and detect" several times, any ideas? Run scanpst.exe. On a COPY. ...

Networkdays #2
I am having a problem with this formula in that it gives me 2 extra day sometimes and other times it works ou ok. Can anyone help me figure ou what I am missing. See my attachment for formula and sample data. Thanks +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: Image1.jpg |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4020 +------------------------------------------------------------------- -- GORDO ----------------------------------------------------------------------- GORDON's Profile: ...

Auto Reply #2
What the best way to setup an auto reply for a group email account in excahnge 2003. Do I have to use a rule in Outlook, or can it be done on the exchange server. Example, an email to order@xxxx.com would auto reply, thanks for your order its being shipped..... Use a Public Folder to hold the mail for order@xxxx.com and then use the Folder Assistant to create the autoreply. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Bob" <haus@ij.net> wrote in message news:2bdff01c46832$38647e20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > What the best way to se...

Outlook and Offline Folders using IMAP #2
I'm running Outlook 2007. It seams to support the IMAP protocol reasonably well. However, I can't figure out how to move messages between folders when I'm offline (it gives an error message saying I can't, see below). This same operation works fine in MS Windows Mail (the equivalent of Outlook Express that ships with Windows Vista) and Mozilla Thunderbird. It's clearly not a limitation of IMAP. I can download messages and read and delete them when I'm offline. I just can't move them between folders unless I'm online. Since Outlook synchronizes any change...

smtp queue #2
Have 2 exch servers, in one there is only one mailbox.(because is new server, and all mb are still on other server) In the other instead, have message in a smtp queue, named like the server that have problems. if i try to send a msg to the mailbox in the new server, remain in queue... why if i "force connection" does not function?! you must use enumarate before the force connection. ...

Can't open NRL Files (.nrl) #2
Hi all I can't open 4 e-mails containing attachments, the Types Of File are NRL File (.nrl). I don't know how to open or how to look at the attachments, If anyone can help me that would be great. Thank you for your time reading this. From what I understand, an .nrl file is one of the following: Template (Microsoft Outlook) iManage infoRite document hyperlinks Have you asked your sender what the files are? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Wolfhorn" wrote: > Hi all > I can't ope...

Comparing three separate reports #2
I'm trying to take three separate reports and extract the data that is the same in column a and b. This report will pull the entire line of data based on a and b being the same on all three reports. Example is a financial institution looking for customers by name and account # that appear delinquent for three consecutive months. Ty, Create a new sheet. We will use columns A through C will be used in the process for finding the duplicates, so we'll set those up first. Enter "Table" in cell A1, and enter "Key Value" in cell B1, and enter "Appears in 3&qu...

tmp files #2
when I close an Excell file a tmp file is saved in the same folder This means I have to delete the tmp file. After a while my bin is full of these files I do not want to know why this is happening, I want to stop these tmp files from being created and saved. Do these files have a .tmp for an extension? If yes, is there any chance that your antivirus is doing this? (I've never seen excel do this on its own.) T H 2 wrote: > > when I close an Excell file a tmp file is saved in the same folder. > This means I have to delete the tmp file. After a while my bin is full of these fi...

calculate 2 cells,never negative
hello I want to calculate two cells, and when the outcom is positive then just show the calculation. On the other hand when the calculation is negative it must give 0 as a result. So it's never a <0 figure What do I use. Thx in advance =MAX(0,SUM(A1,B1)) just change the calculation part to whatever you are doing. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) <fder.nospam@home.nl> wrote in message news:f5g0dh$auf$1@news2.zwoll1.ov.home.nl... > hello > > I want to calculate two cells, and when the outcom is positive t...