Re: How to remove xmlns attribute from XML document (.net)

Here is an updated link:

Prevent Namespace Prefixes from Being Copied to the Output
http://www.braintrove.com/Xslt/Articles/8/Prevent-Namespace-Prefixes-from=
-Being-Copied-to-the-Output

--=20
Greg Collins [Microsoft MVP]
Visit Brain Trove ( http://www.BrainTrove.com )

0
Greg

How can i stop Outlook from re-retrieving messages on the server?
Outlook all of the sudden, is recieving thousands of old emails that I have already read. It does this now whenever I open the program and will only get old emails, never quite making it to the newest ones, of course, the ones that I need! Pop account? Did you select the option to keep a copy on the server? and is that needed? If so, and pop account, log on to web mail, create a new folder, move all your old msgs to the new folder "Tdragonman" <Tdragonman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E43FC66-F4A3-4758-99DC-A15E40B17FD7@microsoft.com... &g...

Word was unable to compare the documents
I have two 147 page Word 2007 documents that I am trying to compare that also contain equations. When I try to compare them, Word generates the following error: Word was unable to compare the documents I am not really finding anything useful using Google to search so I am posting here. I did find KB978398, requested the hotfix, and after installing the hotfix I still have the same error. Suggestions? Thanks! ...

how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet
how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet Try going to the View menu and unchecking Page Break Preview On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:01:08 -0800, "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet You may be in page break preview mode. Go to "View" and select "normal" Regards Bill K "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A65FC73-CAA0-428D-8ECD-0C2A2E15B799@microsoft.com... > how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work she...

Mailbox moves to Ex2003 don't remove 5.5 mailbox
I have moved several hundred mailboxes from an Exchange 5.5 server running on Windows 2000 to an Exchange 2003 SP1 server running on Windows 2003 without any issues. However, lately I have moved two mailboxes (seperately) and have run into a problem. The Move Mailbox wizard shows a successful move and the mailbox does appear in the Exchange 2003 server, but the mailbox also appears in the Exchange 5.5 server. So, there are two mailboxes for a single account. I have reviewed article 299473 which seems to describe what is happening (although I have not used Replmon.exe to confirm this...

Installing Test Exch2003 and remove
Hi all, I want to install trial exchange 2k3 in production environment which has exch 5.5 site as mail server. What I want to do is install Exch 2k3 using 'first exch server in domain' option and don't touch exch5.5 at all. And use it for few weeks and remove it. Then we would like to decide purchase and re-install it, or outsource, or keep 5.5. Is this possible? I'm afraid that once Exch2k3 installed and modified ActiveDirectory schema, 5.5 stop working and can not remove 2k3. thanks in advance As a rule, always use a test lab. On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:30:03 -0500, &...

saving as xml
Hi, The following url give you an XML output http://webservices.titantvguide.titantv.com/contentblocks.asmx/TonightOn?registrationKey=g8byqgPai3PYi1i7VOfEcKDfKOeYwmYM is there a way to save this as an xml file on to the server? Thanks in Advance. Regards Manoj Manoj Paramu Das wrote: > is there a way to save this as an xml file on to the server? What's the difference between saving XML file and HTML file? Just create WebRequest, get response stream and save it. -- Oleg Tkachenko XML Insider http://www.tkachenko.com/blog ...

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

XML Serialization Issue
I recently added a new property to a base object that had a property with a protected set. After adding the new propery to the class that inherited from that class, I get the below error. This web service was working until this change. System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1). error CS0272: The property or indexer 'USI.Data.Common.BizBase.IsValid' cannot be used in this context because the set accessor is inaccessible error CS0272: The property or indexer 'USI.Data.Common.BizBase.IsValid' cannot be used in this context because the...

two decimals - remove percentage sign
Hello everyone, I have percentages that i'm displaying in graphs with data labels. I'd like to remove the % sign so it is easier to view the data labels because the graphs are small, and i'd like to do it with custom formatting because there is quite a lot of data that i dont want to convert to whole numbers. I think the best way to do this is to somehow use custom formatting in format cells -->number-->custom to multiply by 100 and display it that way. is that possible? Thanks for the help! Adam ...

New Document
Hi, I'm using the MFC document/View architecture, or at least I'm trying to do so. The Image Processing software I'm developing, returns an image (a matrix of points), and other information in a class call Image CImage { //Attributes CArray figure; int tenderness .... } I was wondering to create a new class. let's say CImageDoc : public CDocument, to display and use manipulate my application data. My problem is I can't create an instance of the CImageDoc class, the command CImageDoc myNewImageClass; dosn't work. How do I create a new do...

ASP.Net 4 TreeView Collapses on Node Click
I have an ASP.Net 4 TreeView that's being populated by a SQLSiteMapProvider and sits on a MasterPage. When I click a node the tree collapses. EnableViewState is set to True ViewStateMode is set to Enabled Am I missing something? How do I keep the tree state as it is when I click a link? "Dave" <Dave.Burkett@Jacobs.com> wrote in message news:2038c0ba-5328-4138-b615-777e02975478@c7g2000vbc.googlegroups.com... > Am I missing something? How do I keep the tree state as it is when I > click a link? This "feature" has always been there and I...

How to remove surf.mar@ pop up in Money 2008?
I'm having a problem with Microsoft Money 2008 Plus Home & Business and I think it must be a security setting thats not set right, but I can't find where to change it. It has something to do with Internet Explorer & Money (according to Google search). When I first open up the program it immediately pops up a box saying: Do you want to open or save this file? Name: MNY1CB4.surfplace Type: SurfBoard Shim Doc Object View, 1.50KB From: surf.mar@ I click open and it will load the login page. I enter my login and it says the exact same thing over again. I hit open and i...

Manual removal
Anyone know of the proper way to manually remove CRM for Outlook. I went to remove it, i get the message that it has to be uninstalled by the person who installed it which is the user. BUT, that user left long ago and the account was deleted. I just have not had luck finding the manual removal instructions. -- Thanks Knavas This doesnt always work. I have had to reinstall the OS before. In HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, expand SOFTWARE, expand Microsoft, and then expand MSCRM. Delete the key: MSCRM If possible use Add/Remove Programs to uninstall the application. If Microsoft CRM Sales fo...

MC++ & C# generate different XML
Hi, I've been trying a long time now to generate some XML using MC++ and XmlSerializer. I have a piece of C# code that produces exactly what I want, but I simply can't get the MC++ code to write the same thing. Below I have included two minimal compilable samples that illustrate my problem. The C# code produces this XML: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <LandXML xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <Units name="unit1" /> <Units name="un...

Removing debug information
Hello. I'm looking for a tool that removes the debug information out of an Debug Exe File. --I only have the exe file-- Thanks, Janiv Ratson. Lot of protection programs have this as part of the protection process. E.g. Crypkey advises to use a tool in their package to strip away the debug info, and to catch any debugger that attaches to the process. No need to say that a debug version doesn't make much sense any more :-) J�rgen Devlieghere "Janiv Ratson" <janiv@aoe6.net> wrote in message news:%23fgIm%23HgFHA.2424@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello. > I'm l...

Xml and Serialization.
Hi, I would like to display some properties of an object of mine as XmlElement "Content", not as an nested Element That is : <.MyObject> TheValueGoesHere <./MyObject> currently it display as : <.MyObject> <.The_Value>TheValueGoesHere<./The_Value> <./MyObject> How do I do ? I fumbled with [XmlAttribute], [XmlElement] declarations ... to no avail. Any idea, anyone ? Regards. [XmlText] example: http://www.winisp.net/cheeso/srcview.aspx?dir=xml-serialization&file=XmlText.cs -D -- Dino Chiesa Microsoft Developer Division d i n o...

Remove orphan domains for EXCH 2007 install
In a test disaster recovery environment, we have recovered our DC, and would like to remove two child domains that are obviously not reachable. What is the most clean and easiest way to accomplish this? Sorry for the lack of depth to this question, I am fairly new to AD. What we have done is rebuilt our DC, rebuilt an Exchange box, and now on another box we are trying to install a beta instance of Exchange 2007. In order to continue with the install, AD must not see the child domains it can no longer reach. Thanks for your help Gregg On 4 Oct 2006 09:07:20 -0700, "Gregg" <gre...

Removing Display of cost fields
We use manufacturing and SOP. I have a request by the owner to remove the display of the current and standard cost fields for all but a select few users. The users would still need to be able to see the price lists. Is this possible? You could use Modifier to create copies of the existing forms, hide the cost fields, and grant security to the modified forms to the users you don't want viewing the cost data. Grant security to the unmodified forms to those users you do want to see the cost data. It would be nice if you could do this in Field Level Security but unfortun...

Microsoft Office Cracks when Saving Document
Hi guys! I've a problem with the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac. Whenever I want to save any document (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) it cracks, the little coloured circle appears and the program gets blocked. There's no way to save any document. I've noted, that the problem is the screen resolution. I'm using a 640x 480 resolution, but if I change it to 720 x 400 the program begins to work without problems. The problem is that I'm using a Samsung LCD Television/PC display, but the matrix of the screen is only 640x480. I used a S-video adapter to change the video input, and the...

Removing all duplicate records except one copy
Hello, I have combined data from several sheets. The data is of product information that is sold in a chain of shops. I am trying to compile a master list of all products sold across the chain. In column A is the product NUMBER, in column B is the supplier number for that product. e.g.: ________Column A_________Column B Row 1___1000____________20 Row 2___1000 ___________ 20 Row 3___2000____________30 Row 4___2000____________20 Row 5___3000____________30 Row 6___3000____________30 Row 7___3000____________20 REQUIRED RESULT: ________Column A_________Column B Row 1___1000____________2...

How to remove all money2004 from pocket pc 2003

XmlTextWriter
Hello: I would like to output the following XML Element using the XmlTextWriter, but I cannot get it correct: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <SOAP-ENV:Body xmlns:SOAP-SEC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/security/2000-12" SOAP-SEC:id="body"> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have tried the following: xw.WriteStartElement("SOAP-ENV", "Body", "123"); xw.WriteAttributeString("xmlns", "SOAP-SEC&...

document is slow to print
Can someone please help!! My document takes forever to print or it won't print at all. I have graphics in the document as well as words. I don't have this problem when I print other files, only Word documents. Graphics will take longer to print. If you can compress the graphics it should shorten the printing time. Click on a graphic and on the picture toolbar you will see a small square with arrows pointing on each corner. Click this to compress the graphic. If your document is long, you could try to split it into smaller documents. -- Rae Drysdale "Vivian&qu...

Documenting database model diagram
Hi, I've created typical database model diagram in Visio 2003 EA and need to document it properly. Where can I put field descriptions and is there any way to export diagram to any type of document or print report out. Thanks in advance. IK In Visio 2002 EA, you can double-click the Entity shape and there is a "Notes" tab to put note descriptions. There are also Note tabs for the fields as well. Click on Database \ Report to generate a text report of the database model. -- -ronnie [MS] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Can the user's name be removed from the header of printed messages?
Hello, One of our bosses has several secretaries who print out some of his mails for him to read. When they print the mail, their names are in the header, in large, bold characters. The boss finds that distracting. How can we remove the secretaries' names completely from the header of the printed message please? I hope it's not using forms on every single folder/message type... Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Thanks, - Alan. ...