Problem coonectiing to SSL WebServices

We have a valid SSL Certificat issued to www.mycompany.com and installed on
our web server. Our web services are on that server too. We have imported the
certificat on the client. We have two subdomain pointing to the same server:
ws.mycompany.com & www.mycompnay.com. Here is the problem:  When we acces a
webservice with ws.mycompany.com we have the following connection error:

System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not
establish trust relationship with remote server.

--
Dany Couillard, ing.
0

OWA problem #34
when i click reply all from a message and sent it will show: The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.Please try the following: If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. Open the {IP} home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Back button to try another link. HTTP 404 - File not found Internet Information Services Technical Information (for support personnel) More information: Microsoft Support ****************then i click...

Help! Auto formatting problems
I've created a file in Excel. My database is in Access. Whenever I change data in my worksheet, in Excel, it changes the column width of my A column. Do I need to deselect something? Why does this automatically change? Please help! I'm not sure how Access fits into this, but I've seen xl "help" with numeric entries--it'll expand the columnwidth to make sure you can see the digits. If you don't like this, one way to tell excel to stop it is to manually adjust the columnwidth. Excel won't "help" again until you autofit that column width. If...

Timesheet problems
We are experiencing SQL timeout problems when users save their timesheet from BP. When it happens the user has to print their timesheet and enter it again later or pass it on to the payroll department for them to enter it for them. It occurs when there is heavier demand like at the end of the week. Is there anyone using BP or PDK time entry in a large corporate environment with more than a few hundred users? If so, can you tell me what sort of performance you get and an idea of the hardware configuration being used. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Our vendo...

Problem in "if" formulla
when i need to put more than 8(eight) logic, the excel gives an error message. So, how i can use more than 8 logic in if formulla. Like, =if(a1>=97,"A+",if(a1>=90,"A",if(a1>=87,"A-",if (a1>=85,"B+",if(a1>=80,"B",if(a1>=77,"B-",if(a1>=75,"C+",if (a1>=70,"C",if(a1>=67,"c-",if(a1>=60,"D",if (a1<60,"F"))))))))))) So, please, let me know how i can get solution? This sounds as if you are assigning grades. If so, look at: http://myweb.cableone.net.twodays...

Problem with IMC/IMS
I cannot seem to receive outside email, I can send email out, but cannot receive it in. The event message I receive is: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIMC Event Category: SMTP Interface Events Event ID: 4188 Date: 8/23/2004 Time: 9:40:40 AM User: N/A Computer: EMAIL Description: Refused to relay <kweltmer@ymcaoc.net> for mx3.daemonmail.net. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance In the last exciting episode, "Kevin" <kweltmer@ymcaoc.net> wrote: >I cannot seem to receive outside email, I can send email >out, but cannot receive it in. The ...

Address Book problems in sending message
I have created a personal address book. When I select e- mail addresses from this book, Outlook sends a message that they are 'deliverable' What have I done wrong? Thanks for your help. How did you create this personal address book and in what version of Outlook? Personal Address Books were replaced by the Outlook Address Book years ago. Why are you using a PAB? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jonathan" <jaz@ihmcfo.org> wrote in message news:0a3801c34709$0cfa64c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have created a personal address book. When I select e- > mail address...

Renaming an Exchange 2003 server...problems!
Hello all. I have this problem that I'm facing with the rename of a Win2003 and Exchange 2003 server which is a member of a Win2000 AD.After I renamed the server I have the problem with the Exchange System Attendant service which doesn't start.I started the RPC locator service then tried to start the System Attendant service again but with no luck. I've checked out the Domain Controller for DNS resolution and group membership and everything is ok. I run dcdiag and everything is ok again. I'm looking in the posts and on the net in general but I can't find anything that will ...

Problems restoring back-up file
I am configuring a new PC at home and was restoring my Money 2005 back-up file onto the new machine. When I try to restore, I get the message, "Money cannot locate '<location of your Money data file>' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or your disk drive is write protected." I cannot see any problem with disk space or write-protection. I did copy the back-up file to hard disk [from a flash drive]. Also, I opened the sample.mny file, backed it up, and restored that back-up successfully. Both my old PC and the new PC are running XP SP2 and th...

Problems updating MS Money software
Everytime I start my MS Money I get a message saying that a new software version is available. I accept the message and see the download to complete. At that point I get a: We were not able to complete the update. Make sure that you're still connected to the Internet and have at least 100 MB space in your hard drive' Obviously I meet this 2 conditions and I was even able to see where Money is putting all these new files. I just don't know what happens right at the end when it tries to start the update. Any help is really appreciated, MV -- MV ...

OWA Calendar problem
Our orginization is using Exchange Server 2003 1 -backend 2 -Front end servers. We are experiencing an sproradic issues with calendar updates. The owner of a meeting will issue an update to a meeting it will update the calendar in the Outlook Client but will not update in OWA. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated "=?Utf-8?B?QmVuIFNoaXZlbHk=?=" <BenShively@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CBC4CF1E-DC5C-4DC7-A388-7ED964DDD270@microsoft.com: > Our orginization is using Exchange Server 2003 1 -backend 2 -Front end > servers. We are experiencing an spr...

Help! Sorting problem
I need to sort a list of alphanumeric values in excel using the numeric part of the value only. All the values have the format AB123456C but I need the whole value to show after the sort, not just the numeric part. Can this be done? Alistair Assuming your data is in an unbroken list: Add a new column. Insert the formula =MID(A1,3,6) and copy down to the length of your data. This should give you just the numerical part of your value. Now you can sort on it. Whether you chose to display this column after the sort is up to you. -- George Nicholson Remove 'Junk' from return address....

Simple Rounding Problem
How can I make the number 27.9864 look like 27.9900? I've tried a few things and am doiwn to VB stuff which I don't quite understand so any help would be appreciated. Lisa, If you want to change how a cell is displayed, with the number is in cell A1, the formula =ROUND(A1,2) in another cell, formatted for "0.0000", will show as you desire. If you want to change the number, the macro lines ActiveCell.Value = Application.Round(ActiveCell.Value, 2) ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "0.0000" will change the activecell's actual value. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP &quo...

SMTP Mail Problems to Neon / Memo
Hi, we have the following Mail configuration. Internet - Mailsweeper - Exchange Organisation Now we configured an SMTP connector to an additional company with Memo / Neon Server. The target of the connector was the Neon SMTP Gateway server. The other company is includest in our LAN / WAN, firewall port 25 is open. The SMTP domain of the additional domain is routed over Mail sweeper into Exchange and via SMTP connector to the company. The SMTP connector is set in global settings to character Set 8859-1. We send Mail from Exchange to Neon / Memo and vice versa without problems. We sen...

how to approach repetitive data entry problem
hello, I have a [PROJECT] table that has -projectName -description -region -List of Switches (there about 50 switches) -engineer (about 13 engineers) -Start date fields. I have no problem creating an item in this table in a form. But I just found out another requirement for the form. What my supervisor wants to be able to do, is that he sometimes gets a big project that is deployed nationwide. and he has to create 50 different items - that is, while the project name and description remain constant, there could be 40 or 50+ switches that are affected by this project so He wants to be a...

Problems posting Ecel sheet
I had an excel sheet I was trying to post here, I can not seem to get it to post. (I can get a text file attachment vrigin or compressed to post, but not the excel spread sheet...virgin or compressed) Any suggestions? Hi PLEASE don't attach files to this newsgroup. Most people won't even open it. Try to explain your question in PLAIN text -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Peter Long" <home@yourhouse.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:tuf2o0la5r1vrie435g8bifmhi98m78aqs@4ax.com... > I had an excel sheet I was trying to post here, I can not seem to get >...

Already solved my MS Money problem
I've been using MS Money for years, so I was disappointed when I found out that MS was discontinuing the software. The way I solved the problem is I downloaded and installed personal finance software onto my linux based machine, so now, not only am I running a totally free operating system, I'm running totally free software. It may not have all the bells, whitsles, and eye candy that MS Money has, but it's just as, if not more reliable. And there's no one who can arbitrarily decide to discontinue it. "Jim" <Jim@discussions.micr...

Sendmail problems
Ron, I hope your out there. I am using your sendmail in a huge spreadsheet as an order form. All data from option sheets that are ordered come to one main sheet. I want the user to send the main sheet and the option sheets for the models they order. Everything has been find through testing until today. The main sheet when sent out by itself is ok. But when it is sent along with the option sheets the vaules from formulas only in the center of the main sheet are all REF#. Why is this happeining? Barb Hi Barb Must see the workbook to see your problem Send me the workbook private ...

Excel Conditional Formula Problem #2
undefined::undefined::undefined My e-mail address is retrofit03@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help -- wilson3141 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- wilson31416's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1628 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27686 ...

Data Migration Framework Installation Problems 02-08-05
Hello When attempting to install the Data Migration Framework to our dev server I am able to run through the enitre wizard using the defaults. The program thenstarts the Loading Data Migration Framework page which runs for aprox thirty seconds then takes me to the final screen with the following: "The wizard was interupted before the Microsoft CRM Data Migration Framework could be completely installed. your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again." if I do run setup again I get the same scenario. I am running the set up...

OWA display is garbled after SSL install on IIS 6
Today we were able to successfully create a certificate and secure OWA through SSL. However, after doing so OWA is now garbled and basically won't work. Last week OWA looked fine but our goal was to be able to access it over the internet using SSL (which we did by creating a certificate on our IIS server.) Now when we try to do https://exchange1/exchange or externally using https://ourdomain.com/exchange we get the same screen... two frames with boxes where the images were. On the left side I still get [x] [x] Folders [x] Inbox [x] Calendar [x]Contacts [x] Tasks ....ect. In the ...

post SP3 problem
Since I installed sp3 for office XP and I am running into error. Mostly that outlook "think there another program is trying to access e-mail addresses I have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this" when I try to open an e-mail or respond to an e-mail. Any idea. Thanks, See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems, particularly the instructions for removing the PDFMaker COM add-in frm Outlook. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode...

Simple problem of combo box
Hi, I have access 2000 as front end for SQL server 2000. On the form I have a combo box which lists values from a table. The problem is I want to restrict user from entering only the values in the drop down box. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Adding text boxes on conditions problem
Hi Everyone, I am trying (unsuccessfully) to extract certain information from worksheet similar to that shown below. What I am trying to do is to look at a range - in this case D1 to D4 and if any of them match a string (99Admin or AdminSLA) to concatenat the results from the B column. EG If I am looking at the D Column for 99Admin the result needs to b displayed as "Office, Home". If I am looking at the D Column for AdminSLA the result needs to b displayed as "Location1, Location2". A B C D E 1 09:00 Office ...

Please help
HI - I recently went through exchange hell with our exchange 2003 server - it's a long story, but basically part of recovery was creating new public and private EBD files, etc. Now everything is working great However, I have noticed that there are duplicate Microsoft Exchange System Objects in active directory. Here is an example: (these are of Type: Public Folder, and the bottom ones with with numbers are the ones which show a creation date that matches the day the new DB was setup. The top ones are the original ones which show a creation date of the day the server originally setup) ...

Problem with custom format
Should be simple solution but I can't figure it out. I want a user to b able to enter a 16 digit number in a cell and have the cell display a follows. 1234-1234-1234-1234 I applied this custom format to the cell ####-####-####-#### When the number is entered as 1234123412341234. The cell display 1234-1234-1234-1230. The last digit is changed from a 4 to a zero What's going on?? It doesn't matter what sequence of 16 digit number you enter, the last digit is always changed to a zero. By the way th entry doesn't have to be treated as numeric it could be text also. Any help wou...